Registered Nurse Resume
Objective : I am energetic and a motivational Registered Nurse with 4 years of experience in primary at Great Basin Surgery and Highland Manor Elko Nevada. I maintain a strong reputation for achieving high levels of patient satisfaction. Looking for a position in a top-notch facility with a commitment to innovative processes.
Skills : Cerner Documentation, Epic Computer Documentation, Mckesson Computer, Patient Care, Electronic Medical Record, Medical Billing/Coding Proficiency, Patient History, and Physical Exam.
- Conducted screening, diagnostic treatment, and rehabilitative and supportive services as the senior nurse on a primary health care team.
- Developed and maintained quality care systems and standards, including but not limited to, creating and improving medical protocols/guidelines.
- Sound, ethical and independent decision-making ability co disciplined, energetic employee who quickly establishes rapport with patients and colleagues.
- Performed all tasks with a patient-centered focus while seeking opportunities for improvement of processes and treatments.
- Provided behavioral/emotional support and supervision for those with dementia and Alzheimer's.
- Managed caseload of 20 clients, providing education, treatments, iv therapy, venipuncture, and wound care.
- Assisted patients with multiple chronic diagnoses including COPD and asthma.
- Achieved departmental goals and objectives by instituting new processes and standards for in-patient care.
- Evaluated patient care needs, prioritized treatment and maintained patient flow.
- Provided quality nursing care in accordance with resident care policies and procedures.
Registered Nurse II Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse. Strong clinical and hospital background. Experience working alongside physicians and nurses to provide excellent patient care in multiple facets of the office, hospital and home setting.
Skills : Advertising, Staffing, Accounting, and Sales. Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, QuickBooks, PowerPoint, IMed, Epic, Mysis, Centricity, Net fusion: website builders.
- Performing specialized examinations and assessments for 27 specialties including neurology, cardiology, infectious disease, endocrinology, orthopedics, etc.
- Using peripheral electronic equipment (electronic otoscope, stethoscope, dermatology camera, mobile EKG) for remote viewing by the provider.
- Document and report findings to telemedicine specialist provider via videoconferencing unit.
- Gathering and uploading medical history, lab, imaging, procedure reports as appropriate, to the dedicated, encrypted, confidential website for review by a specialist.
- Providing case management for specialty and telemedicine patients ensuring recommended specialist orders are carried out and reported in a timely manner.
- Serving as a liaison and coordinate care with specialists, primary care physicians, utilization management, centralized scheduling, hospitals and medical groups, surgery centers.
- Pilot programs and equipment for headquarters at the office of telemedicine services trained numerous telemedicine nurses at other institutions in exams, fiber-optic equipment, case management.
- Under my management, our program has been top in the state and referenced as a model for success.
- Performing other nursing duties: assessment of patient understanding, patient education, medication administration in various settings including treatment and triage, urgent care, procedure clinic, infirmary.
- Participating in emergency codes and first response during riots and incidents.
Staff Registered Nurse Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse. A progressively challenging and responsible position as a Registered Nurse where experience and education can be fully utilized.
Skills : Patient Care, Electronic Medical Record, Medical Billing/Coding Proficiency, Patient History And Physical Exam, Venipuncture, IV Insertion, Injections, Foleys, Nasogastric/PEG Tubes, CPR, Wound Care, Medication Administration, Labor & Delivery Experience.
- Experience on various units which include long term care, memory care, vent, and rehab.
- Administering medications and treatments to residents per doctors' order and or CRNP orders.
- Observing, evaluating, recording and reporting the symptoms, reactions, and progress of each resident.
- Keeping family members and physicians informed of the resident's changing condition and provide support when needed to any family members.
- Ensuring that medical orders and facility policies and procedures are followed.
- Monitoring work performance of nursing assistants and certified medication aides.
- Ability to evaluate the resident's condition and respond to immediate needs and emergencies.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and other medical professionals, residents and their family members and the general public.
- Using computers to complete all necessary documentation on the resident's progress.
- Ensuring correct documentation on file to include doctors orders, signed consents, history, and physicals, labs.
Full Time Registered Nurse Resume
Summary : Compassionate and Dedicated as a Registered Nurse with more than 9 years of experience providing nursing care to adults in clinical settings that include medical-surgical, telemetry and psychiatric units.
Skills : Word Processing, Excel, Powerpoint, Answering Phones, Patient Care, People Person, Appointment Scheduling, Critical Thinking, Management, and Delegation.
- Consulting and coordinating with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Preparing and administering (orally, subcutaneously, through an iv) and recording prescribed medications.
- Reporting adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Identifying irregular telemetry readings and notifies appropriate medical team members.
- Initiating corrective action whenever information from monitoring equipment shows adverse symptomatology.
- Providing care for patients with the cardiac related procedure such as angioplasties, pacemakers and CABG's.
- Teaching patients and significant others how to manage their illness/injury, by explaining: post-treatment home care needs, diet/nutrition/exercise programs, self-administration of medication and rehabilitation.
- Responding to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards and protocol.
- Preparing equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of the patient.
- Assisting with wound care, providing superior customer service and building ongoing clients relationships.
Case Manager/Registered Nurse Resume
Summary : 19+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse. Looking to obtain a position as a professional nurse ensuring quality patient care, utilizing my assessment, critical thinking, and therapeutic communication skills, while working within the nursing code of ethics.
Skills : Medication Administration, Time Management, Detail Oriented, Documentation, Geriatric Care, IV Therapy, BLS, ACLS, TNCC, Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, and Dementia Training.
- Care of acutely ill patients pre-op and post-op.
- Most patients present with co-morbidities making their surgeries complicated.
- Patient's medical conditions can include full trauma, endocrine surgery, gynecological oncology, plastics, peripheral vascular, neurological surgery, gastrointestinal surgery, transplant, orthopedic surgery, and general medicine patients.
- Working within a collaborative team in the best interest of our patients.
- I am a patient advocate always having the patient's best interest and safety in mind.
- Clinical responsibilities include maintaining a hemodynamically stable patient while working within the nursing code of ethics.
- In this position, I analyze, interpret critical data, and do a rapid intervention to any acute changes.
- Other responsibilities as a team player include charge nurse responsibilities keeping within the facilities rules and regulations, staffing, admissions assignments, staying within the budgetary guidelines.
- All aspects of nursing for outpatient ambulatory surgical care facility within the pre-op and recovery areas.
- Also serving as a patient and family educator regarding best practice ways of managing their diagnosed illnesses at home.
Registered Nurse (Staff Nurse) Resume
Summary : Neuroscience/Med-Surg/Telemetry Nurse (Registered) with almost 13 years of experience, confident working in fast-paced settings and being challenged by a variety of medical situations. Dedicated to providing an exceptional patient/customer experience. Adept in customizing care, and the ability to assess unique and different components of the patient.
Skills : Phlebotomy, Blood Patches, Arterial Blood Draws, Peripheral Intravenous Line Insertion, Administer, and Monitor Blood and Blood Products, Wound Care, Colostomy Care, EKG, Tracheostomy Care, Pre and Post Operative Care, Maintenance Of Ortho Splints And Traction, and Insertion.
- Assist with therapeutic interventions and record patients progress supervise CNAs and delegate duties appropriately to ensure optimal patient care pre-op teaching and post-operative care of the patient.
- Administer post-operative medication as directed respect and encourage patient/family input into decisions about their health care coordinate with medical staff to provide input into treatment plans for patients ensure patients are in a safe, clean and healing environment.
- Monitor patients neurological status, per protocol identify and support patients social, spiritual, and cultural needs document all patient cares in epic charting system provide care that is specific to the patient's age and condition.
- Monitor patients neurological activity address direct care needs of each patient conduct age-appropriate assessments assigned charge nurse, rotating with 3 of my co-workers efficient at identifying heart arrhythmias PICC lines; assess for infection; dressing change; draw blood for labs skills: communication style will reflect patient's level of understanding.
- Educate patients on the role they play in the healing process; genuinely empathetic; able to effectively deal with patient emotions; acknowledge patient and family member concerns; be proactive rather than reactive.
- Strong clinical skills enhanced by a natural ability to build rapport with patients and families.
- Extensive experience mentoring young nurses, providing assistance as a resource person and motivator.
- Evaluated the effectiveness of care through comparing the patient response with observable outcomes.
- Initiated discharge planning based on admission assessment.
- Monitored patients' progress and readiness for discharge by focusing on physical/psychosocial health status assessment of the patient in an ongoing, systematic manner.
Jr. Registered Nurse Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Registered Nurse. Reliable, an ethical healthcare provider with the ability to stay calm and intervene during crises, to facilitate groups and educational seminars, and to collaborate on multidisciplinary teams. Looking for experience, preferably in an acute care environment, to enhance nursing skills and further develop into a cardiac specialty while obtaining BSN and MSN degrees.
Skills : Case Management, Infusion Therapy, OASIS, ICD 10 Coding, Wound Care Protocols, and Medication Mangement
- In charge of case management for 16 residents and nursing oversight for all 32.
- Played a key role in an interdisciplinary team of primary care physicians, RNs, social workers, and physical and occupational therapists.
- Actively participated in the development and implementation of individual treatment plans for patients with activities of daily living and a broad range of health issues.
- Ensured that doctor orders were effectively carried out, including testing, medical procedures, and physician visits.
- Managed oversight and training of 15 medication technicians and 35 nursing assistants.
- Key accomplishments: completion of the assisted living manager and delegating nurse certification helped refine unit policies and procedures in the areas of training procedures, safety methods, and documentation.
- Completed training to teach nursing assistants in initial orientation, medication technician class, and Alzheimer/dementia training.
- Assessed diagnosed, planned, implemented, and evaluated the care needed for the inmates.
- Educated patients and family members about preventive health care and recovery.
- Directed/instructed patients and family members on proper discharge care.
Registered Nurse/Specialty Nurse Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse. I am seeking a position that will allow me to utilize the skills I have learned to help others in an environment that is conducive to learning and growth.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service And Communication, Critical Thinking, Management And Delegation, Immaculate Records Keeping, Meeting Deadlines On Time, Quick Learner, and Management.
- Participating in the comprehensive assessment of each patient as assigned.
- Determining the patient is hospice appropriate, documents to patient's terminality establish and maintains an individualized plan of care.
- Attending interdisciplinary group meetings, staff meetings, and committee meetings as assigned.
- Providing information to the family as to the health status of the patient routinely, and in times of significant change in condition.
- On-call responsibility in conjunction with other nursing staff through call rotation schedule and in accordance with response time requirements.
- Actively seeking ways to develop professionally by pursuing expertise in hospice nursing care, continuing education and mandatory in-services.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the patient care coordinator.
- Responsible for delegating appropriate tasks to, and supervision of IPNs and CNAs.
- Responsible for documentation in compliance with Medicare, Medicaid, VA, and private insurance guidelines.
- Performing management and evaluation of patient/caregiver ability to manage patient's care per established plan of care.
Licensed Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse Resume
Summary : Dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) with 19+ years of specialty experience in Home Health Nursing. Able to collaborate with other departments, professionals, consultants, and organizations, including government agencies and advocacy groups, to support coordination of patient care. Able to perform other related administrative functions to best represent the interests of the Agency.
Skills : Electronic Medical Records, IV, Typing, Medication Administration, Chart Review, Health Assessment, Patient Care, Patient Education, EKG, Customer Service, Medical Terminology, and Vital Signs.
- Performing oasis assessments, and direct patient care.
- Identifying, completing and following up on performance improvement reports including monitoring of infection control and opportunity occurrence reports.
- Serving as a clinical director over 2 large 150 patient census office ensuring compliance with cms and state regulations.
- Oversight of daily agency operations and coordination of departmental organization, management, and resource allocation to provide care and services to patients and meet organizational objectives for revenue and growth.
- Managing the supervision of services to include (resorts, pep's, Lupa's, RG's, and therapy utilization) per regulatory requirements.
- Working knowledge of workplace safety including infection control, universal precautions for bloodborne pathogens, use of PPE, and the handling of hazardous materials.
- Developing staffing plans to assure a sufficient number of qualified, competent clinical staff to meet direct care needs.
- Assigning and directing the duties of nursing assistant staff designated to provide care in a specific area.
- Making recommendations concerning suspensions and discharges of nursing assistant staff.
- Administering medications and treatments on the assigned unit as directed by the director of nursing.
Registered Nurse II Resume
Summary : Professionally trained RN with 10+ years of experience ensuring high standards of culturally competent care for a wide variety of patients with diverse needs on Medical -Surgical unit.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Organizational In and Outpatient Care, Pre, and Post-Surgical Care Wound Cleaning/Care, NG Tube Insertion, and Removal, Infection Control Standards, Flow Sheet Charting, Minor Surgery Assistance, Customer Service, Specimen Collection/Processing, Sterilization Techniques, Venipuncture/Blood Draw Chest, and Pain Management.
- Liaisoning between patients and physicians to ensure patient comprehension of treatment plans.
- Recording patients' medical history, vital statistics and test results in medical records.
- Sound, ethical and independent decision-making ability consistent with medical protocols.
- Administering medications, performing all tasks with a patient-centered focus while seeking opportunities for improvement of processes and treatments.
- Interviewing patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
- Maintaining all confidential personnel files, license and CPR compliance records.
- Preparing rooms, sterile instruments, equipment, or supplies and ensure that the stock of supplies is maintained.
- Performing physical examinations, make tentative diagnoses, and treat patients en route to hospitals or at disaster site triage centers.
- Providing health care, first aid, immunizations, or assistance in convalescence or rehabilitation in locations such as schools, hospitals, or industry.
- Assessing the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems.