Chef De Partie Resume
Headline : Accomplished and energetic with a solid history of achievement in Food and Beverage Management. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities.
Skills : Technical Skills, MS-Excel.
- Inspected and cleaned food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
- Ensured food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating the temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
- Ensured freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Turned or stirred foods to ensure even cooking. Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons.
- Seasoned and cooked food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
- Weighed, measured, and mixes ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Worked with staff to develop menus for weekly functions and chef specials for members.
Chef De Partie III Resume
Summary : Working experience as a chef. Course in culinary school and internship experience enhanced the knowledge about cuisine art. Able and willing to learn new meals, new tastes, new knowledge and new culture.
Skills : Cooking, Good Working Skills.
- Worked as a part of a team of highly motivated Cooks. Revising and assist in creating a new monthly menu.
- Responsible for the efficient running and supervision of the Pantry, Pastry, and other areas as well as being direct by the Head Chef.
- Supervised in the preparation of food under the supervision of the Head Chef.
- Decisions on the quantities portion sizes of the food to be prepared and served.
- Created dishes for clients with special dietary or cultural needs.
- Ensured that the kitchen staff always wear the appropriate attire in accordance with the relevant guidelines.
- Maintained the correct level of fresh, frozen, and dried foods in the storeroom.
Chef De Partie I Resume
Objective : To further career in the food service and hospitality field as an Executive Chef and improve and maintain work environment.
Skills : Culinary, Ms Excel, Management, Menu Creation.
- Ensured all prep lists are completed in a timely manner. Training new managers in the back of the house procedures.
- Conducted line checks before lunch, happy hour, and dinner service to ensure all stations are properly stocked and set up.
- Inventory and ordered lists were completed and submitted to the Executive Chef before closing.
- Conducted quality checks on produce, meat, and seafood before purveyors finish the delivery.
- Completed knowledge of each station, from prep to plating and covering shifts on any station for absent employees.
- Ensured the quarterly seasonal menu change is successful.
- Expedited orders and being a liaison between the front and back of the house.
Chef De Partie II Resume
Headline : A dynamic individual Chef whose objective is to consistently create excellence in profession and to encourage, develop and train the talents that reports. Objective to be apart of an organization.
Skills : Cooking, Hard Working.
- Responsible for meeting with the Chef De Cuisine and Sous Chef to review assignments and anticipate business levels.
- Ensured that the prep for daily production is completed on a timely basis.
- Responsible for informing the Sous Chef and Chef De Partie of unavailable items and shortage in the food supply.
- Responsible for monitoring the quality and amount of food utilized on the service line.
- Ensured that daily requisition is completed and submitted for approval.
- Ensured that there is a total and complete set up of the breakfast line is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for anticipating the usage and replenishment of the service line on a timely basis.
Certificate In Food
Jr. Chef de Partie Resume
Objective : Seeking to secure a position as a chef or relative function in an establishment or institution with a positive outlook in a creative environment needing well seasoned hands on chef manager.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technical Skills.
- Supervised the production and execution of all outlets to include, private dining, Aura Restaurant, pool grill, beach grill, employee dining, coffee bar.
- Communicated directly with the front of the house to coordinate service times etc.
- Coached line level associates in day to day operations to ensure the highest quality results.
- Supervised and trained staff in fine points of food presentation and preparation using modern techniques and methods.
- Requisition supplies as needed on a daily basis based on hotel occupancy and outlet forecasts.
- Communicated orally and written with management and staff. Ran and oversaw the line during meal production in the evening.
- Controlled daily inventory and coordinated food orders with purveyors.
Chef de Partie/Analyst Resume
Objective : Goal is to learn as much as possible, showcase what have learned and have it exceed expectations. Strive to work with a team of chefs that strive to consistently better themselves and work together.
Skills : Chinese pastry, MS-Excel.
- Prepared customer orders in a short order environment.
- Performed product checks on both the hotline and walk in to ensure the product is fresh and in the correct storage containers.
- Observed proper cooling procedures on products. Skills Used Cooking, Cleaning, Customer Satisfaction.
- Worked with sous chef to prepare prep list for daily mise en place.
- pre-shifted to inform line cooks about reservations, occupancy and parties so we can be prepared to Work with chefs to execute VIP orders.
- Prepare and cook main course meals, dishes, desserts, etc.
- Ensured quality production, the integrity of the buffets, and banquets, and customer satisfaction.
Chef de Partie/Technician Resume
Headline : Restaurant kitchen experience as a Sous Chef & Kitchen Manager; have done both cold line and hot line. Work productively at a fast pace restaurant, while still maintaining good work ethic.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Hard Working.
- Prepared a variety of proteins, vegetables, and other foods in all types of kitchen equipment.
- Consistently complied with standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards, and kitchen rules, policies, and procedures.
- Stocked and maintained sufficient levels of food products at line station to ensure a smooth service period.
- Portioned food prior to cooking and maintaining a clean and sanitary workstation area.
- Executed proper plate presentation and garnish for all dishes.
- Tracked and reported any food waste and assisted in food preparation assignments during the off-peak period as needed.
- Opened and closed the kitchen properly and followed the closing checklist for kitchen stations.
Sr. Chef De Partie Resume
Summary : A key position that will lead to opportunities for further enhancement of acquired knowledge, skills, talent and ability in highly regarded and competitive company..
Skills : Cooking, Purchasing, Inventory Management.
- Trained new hires on food presentation techniques. Apprentice of Molecular Gastronomy Techniques.
- Full preparation of high-end gourmet dishes where great detail and creativity is needed.
- Assisted in the planning and development of a new restaurant.
- Assisted in managing the daily operations of the restaurant.
- Menu development including the use of modern chemical techniques.
- Trained new employees on opening and closing one of the three stations.
- Worked as lead on hot appetizer station and Garde manager station.
Lead Chef De Partie Resume
Headline : Strong eclectic background as a lead cook, sous chef and round cook; plus the ability to work in high volume with intensity. Worked directly with chefs' in casual dining, resort dining.
Skills : Menu Development, Inventory Management, Food Costing.
- Worked with Chef de Cuisine, Executive Sous Chef, and Executive Chef in the development of cost-effective recipes and the research of specialty items.
- Planned, prepped, set up, and provide quality service in all areas of food production to include all food prepared from the Garde Manger and Banquet kitchens.
- Planned, prepped, and set up all food presentations and displays for Banquets or Buffets.
- Ensured all functions are walked prior to the start of events as to JW Marriot standards.
- Trained and certify new employees in the task of their job.
- Re-trained and re-certify employees when needed. Work the line in a Spanish tapas restaurant.
- Ensured that all employees are able to perform all tasks to company standards.
Associate Chef De Partie Resume
Summary : To work an institution where can optimize professional skills and capabilities. To hire in the position where knowledge will have an opportunity for career advancement.
Skills : Sou Chef, Food Casting.
- Set up the cook line with foods, condiments, and garnishments at the start of each shift and restocks as needed.
- Maintained sanitary workstation including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, saute burners and refrigeration equipment.
- Handled, stored, and rotated all products properly.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations.
- Performed other related duties as assigned by the chef.
- Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills with co-workers.
- Functioned as a supportive team member during the course of their shift.
Chef de Partie Resume
Summary : To obtain a position to utilize vast culinary knowledge and experience to contribute to quality food preparation and presentation in an organization committed to excellence.
Skills : Chef, Business owner, Technical Skills.
- Responsible for the supervision of line cooks, and managing the line including expediting.
- Prepared and executed of the entire menu for the restaurant and banquet service.
- Partnered with Sous Chefs in the creation and development of new menu items.
- Created new ideas to develop daily specials, and menu items.
- Able to work any line station ie. Saute, Grill, Expeditor, and Garde Manger.
- Created menu additions and menu development.
- Operated kitchen with different menus/venues Supervise and scheduling of associates