Assistant Chef Resume
Objective : 20+ years of cooking experience.Looking to acquire, through hard work, dedication and extensive industry experience, a long term career opportunity. I want on-going growth and development with a company that possess the patience and latitude of autonomy throughout that process. Motivated, dedicated, and work with peaked awareness and a sense of urgency.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service Experience, Ability.
- Prepared food items consistently and in compliance with recipes, portioning, cooking and waste control guidelines.
- Verified proper portion sizes and consistently attained high food quality standards.
- Actively involved in cost control, sanitation, menu development, training, recruitment, private dining, and catering.
- Led shifts while personally preparing food items and executing requests based on required specifications.
- Inspected kitchens to observe food preparation quality and service, food appearance and cleanliness of production and service areas.
- Properly labeled and stored all raw food ingredients including produce, meat, fish, poultry, dairy and dry goods in the appropriate storage room, walk-in refrigerator, freezer or cooler.
- Changed and sanitized all cutting boards, benches, and surfaces when beginning a new task to avoid cross-contamination.
- Cooked and served food and meals in accordance with planned menus, diet plans, recipes, portions, temperature control procedures, and facility policies.
Associate/Assistant Chef Resume
Headline : Manages large-volume orders and adeptly operates grills, deep-fat fryers and grids. Experienced in taking food orders, operating cash registers and safely handling food while checking for proper temperatures also trained in food safety and handling. Responsible and hardworking warehouse assembler at collaborate with a team and produce quality work on tight deadlines, also trained and managed new team members.
Skills : Hospitality.
- Routinely cleaned table linens, table settings, glassware, windowsills, carpets, counters, floors, storage areas, and service refrigerators.
- Delivered an exceptional dining experience with friendly, fast service.
- Regularly checked on guests' satisfaction.
- Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner.
- Maintained knowledge of current menu items, garnishes, ingredients and preparation methods.
- Set tables with clean linens, condiments, and other supplies Served meals and snacks to employing families and their guests Seasoned and cooked food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
- Responded to resident or guest complaints regarding food or service.
- Prepared special diet foods, salads, desserts, and other nourishments.
Assistant Chef/Head Chef Resume
Objective : Hard working and ambitious individual seeking a challenging and rewarding career in the social services field. I have experience in several areas including education, retail, culinary services and commercial irrigation that could be positively integrated within any position.
Skills : Customer Service Professional, Organizational, Oral, Written Communication. Interpersonal Relations, Computer, Accounts payable and recievable, billing.
- Supervised and assisted in the preparation and serving of high end culinary items Estimated food needs, reviewed inventory to assure that adequate supplies were available,.
- Coordinated food service activities to have meals prepared at scheduled time.
- Supervised storage and use of leftover food and uncooked products.
- Inspected, supervised and participated in the cleaning of kitchen.
- Trained and instructed employees in cooking, food preparation and food handling techniques Packaged and freezed samples of all served food to comply with health regulations.
- Operated all food service equipment and machinery.
- Maintained records of food prepared and served and supplies used.
- Assisted in evaluating new recipes and products.
B.A In Psychology
Assistant Chef/Cook Resume
Headline : Dynamic, results-oriented and team-spirited chef specializing in Italian, fine-dining cuisine and catering. Fifteen years' experience in food prep and high-volume catering, and high level of experience in banquet service and as a server. Advanced grill-cooking knowledge and invaluable skills proven as a team member in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
Skills : Working Chef, Hospitality Management.
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Check the quality of raw or cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
- Instruct cooks or other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, or presentation of food.
- Supervise or coordinate activities of cooks or workers engaged in food preparation.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, or work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.
Assistant Chef Supervisor Resume
Headline : Assistant Chef with 7 years of experience cooking in a variety of kitchen environments. Prior work as prep cook, line cook, and Assistant Chef.
Skills : Inventory management, Basic blue print reading, Good writing skills.
- Clearly and promptly communicated pertinent information to staff, such as large reservations or last minute menu changes.
- Organized special events at the college, including receptions, promotions and corporate luncheons.
- Recognized and formally acknowledged outstanding staff performance to boost company morale and productivity.
- Actively participated in ongoing customer service programs to build sales and rapport in the community.
- Promoted a positive atmosphere and went above and beyond to guarantee each customer received exceptional food and service.
- Led and directed team members on effective methods, operations and procedures.
- Prepared for and executed new menu implementations.
Assistant Chef/Kitchen Aid Resume
Summary : Ability to make customers feel valued, welcomed and accepted. Excellent computer skills and Ability to multi task under high stress situations.
Skills : Committed, Responsible and Hardworking, Culinary professional.
- Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware.
- Store food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
- Prepare a variety of foods, such as meats, vegetables, desserts, according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures.
- Wash, peel, and cut various foods, such as fruits and vegetables, to prepare for cooking or serving.
- Place food trays over food warmers for immediate service, or store them in refrigerated storage cabinets.
- Portion and wrap the food, or place it directly on plates for service to patrons.
- Mix ingredients for green salads, molded fruit salads, vegetable salads, and pasta salads.
High School Diploma
Assistant Chef/Prep Cook Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in the culinary field utilizing excellent cooking skills in all styles of cooking and strong leadership skills in order to orchestrate a positive kitchen environment.
Skills : Committed, Responsible And Hardworking Culinary Professional.
- Managed the efficient running of the kitchen and overall preparation of all food for dinner production.
- Worked as part of a team of highly motivated Chefs, under the supervision of Chef Wes.
- Administered activities of kitchen staff and supervised food preparation and serving practices.
- Roasted, broiled, grilled, braised, baked, fried, boiled, steamed and stewed meats, fish, poultry and other products.
- Prepared soups, stocks, broths, gravies, sauces.
- Cleaned and sanitized work areas and food production and service equipment according to established procedures using proper cleaning solutions.
- Managed inventory of daily and weekly food production schedules.
Assistant Chef/Line Cook Resume
Summary : Looking to utilize my new skills and pressure a new career path in Human Resources and related field.
Skills : Quality Control, Customer Service, Inventory, Receptionist, Typing, Shipping And Receiving, Forklift Operator, Assembly, Manufacturing, Merchandising.
- Checked the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Monitored sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Checked the quantity and quality of received products.
- Ordered, and requisitioned food, and other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Inspected supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Determined how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
- Instructed cooks, and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
BS In Business
Sr. Assistant chef Resume
Summary : As a store manager duties were to over see all aspects of the store from customer service to cleanliness. Crew and managers schedules. Created a Planned Maintenance Log to keep the store clean.
Skills : Sales Operations.
- Performed regular inspections of work areas and food deliveries.
- Served food inconsistent and healthy portions.
- Operated cash register for processing student payments.
- Sorted and arranged beverage and snack items on a regular basis.
- Loaded carts and trays for transport to various cafeteria locations.
- Washed silverware and performed regular cleaning tasks.
- Able to maintain good relationships with coworkers students staff and parents Superior skills in operating cafeteria equipment High customer service and interpersonal skills.
Jr. Assistant Chef Resume
Objective : To obtain a leadership position that will utilize my diversified experience in the Food Service industry.
Skills : Musical Theatre, Choir, Training in Culinary Work, Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Filmography, Adobe Products.
- Managing the service of 9,000 or more meals each day.
- Training of Students in all facets of the location as well as teaching University mandated knife skills training courses.
- Managing full time contract employees as well as part time student employees.
- Taking a managing role in development, testing, and implementation of menu items.
- Using internal systems to place and receive orders.
- Using required software to write schedules for part time student employees.
- Creation and execution of systems within kitchen and storage areas that promoted a more efficient work atmosphere for all.
Assistant chef Resume
Objective : The opportunity to join a reputable organization that has need for a dietary aide, expand knowledge base of food handling/preparation, and improve patient experience.
Skills : Management, Supervisor, Mentoring, Leadership, Customer Service, Maintenance.
- Assisted in food preparation for large scale wedding events.
- Followed recepies and portion guides for all meal preparations.
- Worked closely with lead chef in all preparation and decoration endevors.
- Maintained highest quality of food and service possible.
- Oversaw the set-up of tables and dining areas with attention to cleanliness and order.
- Delivering dishes and trays at designated times and appropriate tables.
- Ensured all areas were clean of food and other debris when festivities had ended.