Leading Petty Officer Resume
Objective : A highly accomplished, dedicated and disciplined individual recognized as a team player. A direct and decisive leader with a hands-on approach to management.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Operates and maintains electronic sensors and computer systems; collect, analyze, exploit, and disseminate Electronic Intelligence (ELINT) all in accordance with fleet and national tasking; provide safety of platform, Indications, and Warning (I&W), and Anti-Ship Missile Defense (ASMD); and provide technical and tactical guidance to Warfare Commanders and national consumers in support of surface, subsurface, air, and special warfare operations.
- Resolves employee complaints or answer employee questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Supervises the work of employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provides employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Implements departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Discusses job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Trains or instructs employees in job duties or command policies or arrange for training to be provided.
- Evaluates employees' job performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
Sr. Leading Petty Officer Resume
Summary : Seeking employment as an administrative assistant / human resources manager in an environment that will allow me to use the skills gained over the last 16 years in the military. Skills such as being an effective administrator, multi-tasker, problem solver, and a strong leader. Areas of Expertise/Proficiency: Management Customer Service Microsoft Office Mentoring Dependable Computer Efficient Typing Team Building Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint Correspondences Scheduling Training and Development Records management Generate Reports General Office Operations Current U.
Skills : Administration, Customer Service, Data Entry, Management , Supervisor.
- Supervised over 100 junior sailors during drill weekends; planning, scheduling and reinforcing policy.
- Organized and managed day to day administrative operations.
- Implemented a training schedule for sailor's weekly, monthly and yearly requirements.
- Oversaw the completion of yearly evaluations, career development boards, awards recommendations and incoming and outgoing correspondences.
- Mentored 7 junior sailors on military bearing and respect.
- Worked alongside the Officer in Charge to develop effective disciplinary actions.
- Oversaw the day to day tasks of 4 individuals while providing support to the Warehouse Supervisors.
Jr. Leading Petty Officer Resume
Objective : Seeking a Leading Petty Officer position that would take advantage of organizational, military and/or technical experience.
Skills : Safety Management, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Mentored, Supervised and maintained accountability of 30 personnel within unit, providing positive guidance for their personal and professional development.
- Conducted high-risk embarkations by small boat and inspected cargo ships bound for Iraq ensuring weapons and other banned materials during the post Dessert Storm time did not enter.
- Completed four Deployments since 9-11 in support of the Global War on Terror resulting in several campaigns and personal awards and commendations.
- Qualified expert shooter on M-4 rifle and M-9 handgun Personally responsible to Battalion Commander for the inventory management of high value classified specialty equipment and vehicles valued in the millions and vital to national security.
- Designated as the Urinalysis Coordinator for a Battalion of several hundred for a majority of a long career ensuring a drug-free and a safe environment to conduct operations.
- Worked as a Customs Service inspector in the return of thousands of service personnel to ensure that no dangerous or prohibited items were brought back.
- Conducted inspections with DCMA, an agency that ensures that Government contractors perform at required levels on contracts worth many billions of dollars.
- Supported units to achieve a safe environment for the tens of thousands of visitors every year Designated as an envoy for many and Foreign high ranking Military officers to the area ensuring that they get to scheduled appointments safely and on time.
Leading Petty Officer I Resume
Objective : Team and detail oriented, highly motivated individual seeking an opportunity to apply strong work ethic and leadership skills in an exciting and professional environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Computer, Program Management, Leadership, Training And Development, Electronics, Maintenance.
- Recognized for their individual accomplishment through achievement awards or other formal ways of reconditioning.
- Oversaw 1200 individual equipment items/ systems, leading 63 maintenance personnel.
- Resulted in a 97.3% maintenance accomplishment rate of 260 checks.
- Worked alongside network administrators at Navy Computer and Telecommunication Station Bahrain for One-Net LAN account access for 26 service members while deployed overseas.
- Attached to the Coastal Command Boat (CCB) a one of a kind naval test platform.
- Tasked with management, production, testing and inspection procedures for all electronic equipment.
- Established a baseline maintenance record and accomplishment system.
- Created a Job Qualification Requirements (JQR) standard to determine minimal knowledge needed to operate and maintain all electronic systems.
- Developed step by step operating instructions for 14 Radar/Communication systems.
Leading Petty Officer II Resume
Headline : Motivated self-starter with thirteen years of experience in Mig welding, Tig welding and Arc welding as well as blueprint reading, calibrated measuring hand tools, and fabrication hand tools. Demonstrated ability to supervise, lead, and serve in all aspects of operations, while also training of subordinate personnel.
Skills : Marine Diesel Engines, Outboard Engines, Small Boat Operator, Small Boat Engineer, Small Boat Seamanship, Cargo Handling, Forklift Operator.
- Monitored and inspected 75 welds that resulted 100% completion and resulted in zero rework.
- Reviewed 120 packages for completion of work by verifying that all proper forms and documents where filled out correctly.
- Maintained and controlled material lockers worth $120,000 in material resulting in no loss of materials.
- Supervised and evaluated 23 employees in proper craftsmanship and shop safety.
- Trained 10 employees in the proper welding procedures and processes resulting in their meeting company standards.
- Maintained Man Accountable for the welding of copper-nickel, aluminum, stainless steel, nickel-copper, carbon steel alloys.
- Assembled 42 valves using calibrated measuring hand tools (micrometers, calipers, torque wrenches).
- Conducted preventative maintenance on 25 pieces of equipment in the shop.
Leading Petty Officer III Resume
Summary : A professional career performing analysis, utilizing active Top Secret, SCI Clearance, adjudicated Based on an SSBI, and prior experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Microsoft Office Suite, Military, Law Enforcement.
- Initiated the first Command Intelligence Briefing in 5 years.
- Developed Counterintelligence briefing position within the unit as the first and only Intelligence Specialist on staff.
- Designated as Assistant Leading Petty Officer.
- Volunteered as assistant Berthing Coordinator for unit.
- Volunteered for funeral duty and escort duty.
- Assigned as cross assigned personnel coordinator.
- Assigned as primary messing coordinator.
- Developed briefings regarding international piracy issues and briefed the Commanding Officer, Executive Officer, and Dept Heads on a monthly basis.
- Handpicked to create the first Strategic Sealift Enlisted (SSE) Warfare Qualification by MSC Leadership.
Asst. Leading Petty Officer Resume
Objective : Active Secret Security Clearance Supervisor and highly knowledgeable process improvement professional with exceptional communication skills. Demonstrates an ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team to meet project deadlines. Proven ability to combine project and staff management with professional expertise to consistently exceed corporate goals.
Skills : Administrative, Administrative Support, ATM, Banking, Basic, Budgets, Clerical
- Performs a variety of specialized and technical non-sworn law enforcement duties in support of Police Department operations and services including to respond to priority and non-priority for service in-lieu of a Police Officer.
- Responds to dispatched calls for service; investigates and completes reports related to "cold" calls including those involving missing persons, burglaries, vandalism, grand/petty theft, financial crimes, stolen/recovered vehicles, fraud, lost/stolen property, found property, vandalism/graffiti, and harassing phone calls/threats; conducts neighborhood canvasses and interviews victims and witnesses; assists in searching for people or items of evidence; conducts non-hazardous follow-up to assist detectives with criminal investigations.
- Responds to dispatched calls for injury and non-injury traffic collisions; administers first aid as necessary; conducts investigations including to interview parties and witnesses and complete investigative reports; assigns fault and issues citations to violators.
- Processes crime scenes for potential evidence; identifies, documents, photographs, preserves, collects and books evidence; dusts for, collect, and books latent fingerprints; photographs and takes measurements of traffic collision scenes; responds to scenes with officers for photographing victims or processing evidence when Forensic Technician is unavailable
- Performs a variety of duties to enforce specific sections of the California Vehicle Codes and City of Elk Grove municipal ordinances; responds to reports of abandoned vehicles and neighborhood parking complaints; proactively patrols City to enforce parking codes and regulations; identifies parking violations and issues warnings and citations as applicable; tows vehicles as required; advises the general public on laws and regulations affecting parking.
- Responds to and provides traffic control at various incidents including at potentially hazardous situations, traffic accidents, crime scenes, fires, funerals, special events, and during power outages and weather-related incidents.
- Provides information and assistance to the general public; answers citizen inquiries and responds to complaints and requests for services from other department staff, the general public, other law enforcement agencies, and other agencies; provides information to violators, the general public, businesses, school communities, and other government agencies regarding codes, laws, and ordinances as well as department services, programs, and practices; gives station tours.
Associate Leading Petty Officer Resume
Headline : Led, instructed and supervised personnel in everything from basic law enforcement tactics, techniques, and procedures to the implementation of anti-terrorism/force protection measures.
Skills : Emergency Vehicle Operator; Explosive Motor Vehicle Operator; Explosive Handling And Stowage Quality Assurance/Safety Observer.
- Conducts investigations, interrogations, and apprehensions; duties include crime prevention, preservation of crime scene evidence, physical security responsibilities, crowd control, custodial operations, and other safety duties; prepares records and reports.
- Provides technical guidance to subordinates.
- Supervises and trains subordinates; recommends enhancements to physical security of property, and personnel; supervises and trains in antiterrorism defense; implements defensive measures to combat threats; plans, implements, and controls activities; establishes goals, and priorities.
- Provides technical guidance to subordinates; develops commands security plans.
- Conducts Guard mount; conduct security briefs and debriefs; conduct security drills; conduct security exercises; conduct security training.
- Approves security reports and documents; conduct physical security surveys; conduct security post requirements and manning assessments.
- Conducts command Anti-terrorism Force Protection (ATFP) training and assists the Anti-terrorism Officer (ATO) in developing and executing ATFP plans.
Lead Leading Petty Officer Resume
Summary : A highly efficient, methodical and talented maintenance coordinator who has the ability to train and lead others to perform productively. Comfortable in fast-pace environments requiring attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, and quick adaptation to constantly changing priorities.
Skills : Personnel Management, Problem Solver, Budget, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Time Management, Decision Making.
- Led, trained and supervised 31 sailors and civilians in the completion of 15,226 maintenance actions, 315 spot checks, 52 maintenance referrals, and 17 technical feedback reports.
- Scheduled, carried out, lead over 10,000+ maintenance actions.
- Developed short and long term maintenance action plans using SKED 3.1, SKED is the Navy's premier maintenance management software and is found on every ship and shore station.
- Created, managed and documented Planned Maintenance schedules for every piece of equipment in the Navy.
- Completed and achieved the highest number of critical qualifications out of 35 people within the division.
- Selected by senior management as Sailor of the Quarter for the 4th Quarter for Personnel management, Maintenance planning skills and the dedication to the command and mission.
- Recognized as a team player who requires no supervision, is motivated to the highest performance standards and is committed to excellence.
- Supervised a maintenance team responsible for the completion of 5,296 maintenance action resulting in a grade of "outstanding" in the last 2 Annual Carrier Airfield Support Unit (CAFSU).
Leading Petty Officer Resume
Headline : Seeking a Leading Petty Officer position utilizing a combination of experience, skills, and training. Culinary Specialist.
Skills : Rigging, Pipefitting, Planning, Scheduling, Safety.
- Enforced safety rules and regulations; planned work assignments and equipment allocations to meet transportation, operation, or production goals.
- Directed workers in transportation or related services such as pumping moving storing and loading or unloading of materials or people.
- Monitored fieldwork to ensure that it is being performed properly and that materials are being used as they should be.
- Recommended and implemented measures to improve worker motivation, equipment performance, and work methods,
- Steered vessels, utilizing navigational devices such as compasses and sextants, and navigation aids such as lighthouses and buoys
- Deployed in support of Operation Enduring freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- Held a secret security clearance while in the navy for security alarm systems.