Reservations Supervisor Resume
Headline : Customer-oriented Reservations Supervisor successful at troubleshooting and handling customer support issues in a timely manner, while effectively motivating team members to reach their optimum potential. Well-versed in social media, marketing technology, tools, and trends. Multi-faceted and creative professional with general coding terminology.
Skills : Graphic design, and Web content management experience.
- Maximized room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily.
- Monitored selling status of house daily, such as a flash report, allowances, etc.
- Attended daily and weekly Revenue Strategy meetings.
- Followed the Revenue Strategy program according to SOP.
- Reviewed arrivals report and daily flash reports ensuring accuracy.
- Monitored competitors for occupancy and rate, and recommend changes based on findings.
- Complied with hotel policies on billing, routing, master accounts, A/R accounts and PM accounts.
BS In Biology
Sr. Reservations Supervisor Resume
Headline : Completes projects and duties consistently and on-time. Skilled at maintaining focus in environments with changing priorities. Capable of working independently and with diverse teams of employees and candidates. Takes initiative when necessary.
Skills : Project Management, Professionalism, Supervisory, Self-Motivated.
- Managed reservations, working closely with Front Office operations, and ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service.
- Ensured adequate resource planning and effective recruitment of reservations team members.
- Trained new reservations staff.
- Reviewed departmental objectives for the team and provide continuous employee feedback through the appraisal process.
- Ensured all customer questions and requests for bookings are dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently.
- Created and maintains reservation records, prepares letters of confirmation and promptly process any cancellations and modifications.
- Worked with and train new staff on Vendini tickets sales, signature training, and Opera PMS.
- Ensured prompt resolution of customer complaints.
- Maximized sales through up-selling, using incentives and promotions.
Jr. Reservations Supervisor Resume
Summary : An accomplished Reservations Supervisor expert who has been in management entire career, operate with the utmost courtesy and integrity. Able to manage difficult situations and resolve them with the customer feeling good about the outcome.
Skills : Computer, Microsoft Word, Office, Knowledge Of Excel.
- Managed all Owner reservations, handled incoming reservation requests, managed and executed Guest amenities program, delivering amenities to return guests, communicated with lodge owners on upcoming reservations.
- Created a new way to guarantee reservations in one of a kind units by contacting owners allowing them to release their units in advance in exchange for payment in full nonrefundable at booking.
- Able to guarantee reservations to guests immediately instead of waiting till 90 days prior.
- Increased revenue for hotels and owners.
- Increased revenues for the hotel by notifying the owners when we received a request for their unit allowing them the option to release their units for the specific reservation.
- Established long term working relationships with return guests and received repeat bookings year after year.
- Established relationships with office supply companies and also our company that produced our letterhead and logo materials so we received priority service on last-minute requests.
- Conducted with the utmost honesty and integrity regardless of circumstances.
Associates In Travel
Reservations Supervisor III Resume
Objective : Research and project oriented professional, possessing excellent time management and communication skills, seeks career opportunity in a management position.
Skills : Great Communication, Multitasking, Opentable, Galaxy, Lightspeed, EZ Links, Fast Learner.
- Oversaw the Reservations team.
- Worked closely with the sales and events teams to ensure group reservations are processed seamlessly and each meeting planner is set up for success.
- Created a schedule, assist Director of Revenue with reporting, facilitate daily and weekly meetings with the sales and events team.
- Communicated with meeting planners regarding upcoming events.
- Used Fantastic at multi-tasking, great communication skills, excellent in excel, word, and outlook.
- Booked reservations for guests coming to Orange Lake properties.
- Scheduled for the department and took any escalated phone calls.
- Ran all reports and audits for the department.
- Developed a program for timeshare owners to use their points for other things such as airline, hotels and spa packages.
Associates In Travel
Reservations Supervisor II Resume
Headline : To acquire a Reservations Supervisor
position to obtain a challenging and responsible career opportunity with a progressive organization where experience, interpersonal skills and exemplary management qualifications will be utilized to meet the goals of the company.
Skills : Assisting Teachers, High Level Of Patience And Love For Teaching Children.
- Greeted, registered, and assigned rooms to guests.
- Issued room key and escort instructions to Bellhop.
- Transmitted and received messages, using a telephone or telephone switchboard.
- Answered inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Kept a record of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using the computer.
- Made and confirmed reservations.
- Made post charges, such as room, food, liquor, or telephone, to the ledger, manually or using a computer.
Associates In Travel
Reservations Supervisor I Resume
Headline : Qualified Reservations Supervisor in fast-paced customer service and call center environments. Personable and professional under pressure. Very detailed orientated. Great Customer service skills.
Skills : CSR, Sales, Computer.
- Answered several calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing Information.
- Earned management trust by serving as a key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Assisted Guests in person and via telephone.
- Communicated with private vendors.
- Served as the main liaison between customers, management and sales team.
- Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Posted charges by using computers.
- Greeted and registered guests and issued keys. Trained, coached and mentored staff to ensure smooth adoption programs.
- Worked directly with Reservations Department, Assistant Manager, Administrative Manager, Owner Liaison, and Director of Operations.
Asst. Reservations Supervisor Resume
Summary : To acquire a Reservations Supervisor
position in which knowledge and skills will benefit in profit and growth for your company.
Skills : Healthcare, Patient Education, Patient Scheduling.
- Registered guests into the hotel and providing them with exceptional customer service.
- Established contracts with clients for meetings and group functions.
- Established group reservations and helped coordinate various functions in the conference room.
- Conducted Accounts Payable and Receivable functions.
- Overviewed HR functions including interviewing, training, coaching and disciplining staff.
- Reviewed credit reports to determine eligibility of credit line for direct billing.
- Qualified new accounts, authorized charges and extending/increasing lines of credit.
- Negotiated collections to expedite the clearance of delinquent accounts.
- Conducted inventory weekly on supplies and completed orders.
Reservations Supervisor/Executive Resume
Headline : To work as a teaching assistant in a primary school and provide support to the classroom teachers in developing study materials for students and supervising their behavior inside the school campus.
Skills : Problem solving and Time management.
- Supervised the sales department.
- Performed with attention to detail, accuracy and customer service.
- Prioritized needs, organize departments and provide direction for up to 40 employees.
- Worked with very little supervision.
- Identified problems both before and as they emerge.
- Identified issues and present solutions.
- Subcontracted car rental agencies such as Avis, Europcar, Budget, Hertz, and National.
Reservations Supervisor/Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time retail management position. Previous retail experience, in both part-time and full-time sales. Previous retail management and call center supervisory experience. Experience in various POS systems. Strong communication skills with both customers and coworkers.
Skills : Administrator, Reservations Executive, MS Excel.
- Worked in a one-on-one manner with guests to book lodging and vacation packages.
- Oversaw a call center of 6-8 reservation agents, ensuring customer satisfaction and positive conversion percentages.
- Communicated with partner owners to address scheduling, maintenance, and revenue questions and concerns.
- Addressed all guest concerns and complaints about the phone and face-to-face to ensure customer satisfaction and effective solutions.
- Responded to all guest reviews on TripAdvisor.
- Wrote copy for our properties' individual websites, blogs, Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Managed property listings through sites like VRBO, Homeaway, Airbnb and Flipkey.
- Partnered with online travel agencies like Expedia and Orbitz to fill online travel requests.
Bachelor Of Arts
Reservations Supervisor Resume
Objective : Effectively builds loyalty and long-term relationships with customers while achieving all individual sales goals.
Skills : Multi-Tasking, Navis Phone System, SMS.
- Managed the activities of 20 team members.
- Developed and implemented policies, procedures, and process improvement initiatives to improve retention rates and increase customer satisfaction.
- Developed rapport with the customer base by handling difficult issues with professionalism.
- Recommended changes to existing methods to increase the accuracy, efficiency, and responsiveness of the customer service department.
- Effectively communicated with team members to maintain clearly defined expectations.
- Developed, implemented and monitored help desk to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
- Advanced user of Sabre System.
- Created and booked daily reservations.
Associates In Travel