Promotions Director Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position within a reputable establishment, where can learn, contribute and grow, while utilizing interpersonal, analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
Skills : Marketer, Brand Management, Graphic Designer, Set Designer.
- Created the Promotions Department.
- Hired and Managed a staff of 12 Created and Managed Promotions for 6 radio stations.
- Created and implemented Sales Promotions utilized to increase revenues.
- Created added value promotions for advertisers by creating unique on-air features.
- Produced 18 Special Events/Outdoor Festivals annually.
- Produced logistical planning and layout of each special event, including but not limited to: booking and contracting all talent, crews, fencing, sound, lights, staging, booth rental, and demo personnel.
- Worked directly with advertisers to fulfill all special requirements needed to insure complete success of their promotion.
Sr. Promotions Director Resume
Summary : Goal-driven communications professional, offering extensive experience in media sales, marketing design, special events/promotions, web content design and management and social media; equipped with strong background and passion in producing creative ideas and strategies that produce positive results in branding and promoting various programs, concepts, or website.
Skills : Quickbooks, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Office Suite, Excel.
- Conceptualized and produced all major station promotions, annual concerts, live remotes, and on-air contesting.
- Created, developed, and executed all station marketing plans from concept to implementation including out of home, online advertising and social media campaigns.
- Developed and maintained a variety of promotional partnerships to enhance the listener experience and help generate increases in time spent listening and cumulative ratings.
- Generated revenue and expanded client loyalty by partnering with sales staff to develop innovative promotions for current and potential advertisers.
- Forecasted, developed and managed the station's promotion and marketing budget, including all aspects of stations' TV, print & billboard advertising campaigns.
- Emphasized on procuring partnerships to maintain fiscal responsibility.
- Managed and established department goals and budgets for promotions and street team staff.
B.A. In Communications
Jr. Promotions Director Resume
Objective : Succeed in an environment of growth and excellence to meet personal and organizational goals. Seeking a company where can use experience and education to help the company meet and surpass its goals.
Skills : Analytical skills, Communication skills, Creativity.
- Created, organized and executed all sales, public service and on-air station promotions.
- Wrote sales proposals and weekly management reports.
- Wrote and issued press releases.
- Designed print materials including newspaper ads, posters, stationery and media kits.
- Designed and purchased billboards, produced television commercials and purchased air time.
- Established and maintained relations with key public service and community leaders.
- Developed annual budget.
Bachelor Of Arts
Promotions Director III Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, creative and energetic individual with two plus years of event and client promotion experience within the entertainment industry. Experience with public relations and media campaigns in an agency and corporate setting. Dedicated, team leader with exceptional communication and management skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Inventory Management, Customer Service, Customer Relations.
- Developed, managed, and executed ratings and revenue generating promotions for the radio stations.
- Supervised station contests and on-air implementation of promotional programs.
- Ensured FCC compliance with all on-air, online, and onsite promotional contesting/events.
- Created client proposals and promotional concepts congruent with station image and strategies.
- Managed and write promotional recaps at the conclusion of events and promotions to outline the stations support.
- Acted as liaison between the Programming and Sales Departments to develop overall station campaigns, themes and marketing approaches.
- Assisted in all Integrated Marketing and Promotions objectives.
BS In Kinesiology
Promotions Director II Resume
Summary : Over 25 years of experience with a strong background in marketing, communications, event planning and project management. Cultivating positive relationships with clients, colleagues and the community. particularly adept at communicating with clarity and diplomacy to individuals from diverse cultural and organizational backgrounds. have strong leadership skills; able to prioritize, delegate tasks, and make sound decisions quickly while maintaining a focus on the bottom line.
Skills : Promotions, Research, Inventory, Leadership, Customer Service, Training, Audio, Adobe Audition, Pro Tools, Adobe Indesign.
- Planned and directed advertising programs.
- Managed promotional activities for the entire organization, on an account basis.
- Prepared budgets and submitted cost estimates for promotional programs.
- Identified targets for advertising/sales and created campaigns appropriately.
- Prepared promotional materials.
- Inspected and edited scripts, other promotional materials.
- Assisted sales with client initiatives, Ensured that all promotional materials met specifications.
Promotions Director I Resume
Summary : Senior Education Consultant experienced in assisting clients, creating learning environments, achieving results, and supporting company programs. Effective performance as a motivational speaker, workshop coordinator, consultant, and promotions director. Recognized for organizational abilities, leadership skills, capability to successfully manage projects, and improve processes.
Skills : Online Marketing, Video Production, Radio Promotions Management, Telecommunications.
- Directed and executed more than 300 sales promotions in 7 states for the southeast territory.
- Supervised promotional teams and models, as well as a $120,000 recreational vehicle (RV) and 4 $30,000 vans for promotions and product distribution.
- Organized and distributed product and handled sign placement for accounts and promotions.
- Utilized guerilla marketing techniques, such as college and local product sampling, advertising, and The Little Big Horn strategy, to increase products sales.
- Partnered with Warehouse Operation Manager to ensure efficient inventory management, planning, and forecasting of inventory and equipment required for every event.
- Coordinated with national supply chain management team on product distribution for regional events and accounts.
- Developed relationships with organizations within the territory to create new business opportunities and attract new clients.
Bachelor Of Business Administration
Assistant Promotions Director Resume
Summary : Goal oriented Communications Professional with excellent organizational skills. A self motivated team member and leader with an incredible ability to multi-task. Enthusiastic leader who enjoys a challenge. Known for a professional attitude and strong customer service orientation. An independent creative thinker who is supportive of others.
Skills : Meeting planning, inventory management, executive travel, microsoft office applications.
- Created, organized, and implemented numerous facets of client and/or station driven promotions.
- Managed multiple staffs and schedules for client and station events.
- Developed contests, which included writing legal rules and methods of distribution of prizes and documenting winners' statistics.
- Oversaw maintenance of all station vehicles and equipment including coordinating routine maintenance and arranging for repairs.
- Coordinated communication between sales associates, clients, management and programming staff.
- Initiated contact between radio stations and profit and non-profit clients for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Hosted radio station tours for students, community organizations, and non-profit organizations.
Associate Promotions Director Resume
Objective : Arranged job shadowing opportunities.
Supervised college interns interested in a career in Marketing and Broadcasting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Directed promotions for 6 radio stations.
- Cultivated and maintained relationships with over 250 businesses who provided promotional benefits for station events and contests.
- Acted as point of contact for outside organizations who wished to either be part of a station event or promotion or have a station involved in their event or promotion.
- Collaborated with sales department and their clients regarding the development of advertisements and promotions.
- Served as liaison between the sales, operations, and production departments to ensure proper execution of client needs.
- Wrote advertising and promotion copy for radio, print, and social media.
- Designed banners, logos, and other marketing collateral.
Master's In Marketing
Promotions Director/Technician Resume
Objective : Seeking challenges in the business field, utilizing skills and knowledge with an opportunity for professional and personal growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Publisher, Internet Research, Event Management, Public Relations.
- Developed and maintained communications between the promotions, sales, programming, and financial services departments.
- Coordinated station events, appearances and remotes; managed web and oversaw social media content.
- Inspected layouts and advertising copy and edit scripts, and other promotional material with the sales staff to ensure client needs.
- Created and wrote new sales packages and industry trade marketing pieces.
- Managed Promotional staff of 2 full time promotions coordinators and 6 part time staff.
- Assisted with annual budget development for the promotions department.
- Developed nontraditional revenue opportunities to generate additional revenues and ratings growth.
Bachelor Of Science
Promotions Director Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Promotions Director with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Photoshop, Customer Service, Social Media, SEO.
- Responsible for all marketing and promotional events; creative development, preparation, writing/pitching sales proposals, planning with clients/vendors, creating partnerships, execution and follow-up.
- Responsible for over 150 events per year.
- Supervised and managed staff, interns, budget, purchasing, inventory and payroll.
- Maintained synergy with Disney/ABC companies.
- Wrote, voiced, produced and trafficked commercial spots.
- Handled all media and community relations efforts.
- Worked with record labels, talent, vendors and others for promotional opportunities.