Instrument Technician Resume
Objective : To develop a career with a dynamic and responsible corporate organization that offers challenges, promotes professional development and advancement. Using acquired skills, training and experience in process/electrical/instrumentation/hook-up preparation/installation, commissioning and maintenance to contribute to the growth of oil and gas industry through hard work, team work and good work ethics.
Skills : instrument technician.
- Wrote programs and design logic for Allen-Bradley control systems.
- Modify existing programs for changes in production.
- Create graphic user interface permitting operator system control with Factory Talk 6.0.
- Design network architecture for new system.
- Coordinated and responded to customer requests, resulting in increased productivity.
- Integrated new system into existing corporate network system.
- Establish new networks and database to accumulate information for regulatory purposes.
Central Service Instrument Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain position with a stable company that will allow me to grow within the company and have advancement opportunities. My preference is that I will obtain a position that will require strong technical, communication and organizational skills.
Skills : Industrial electrical installation and maintenance.
- Set up, hydro test and structural test rocket motors and components, to limit loads and failures.
- Operate servo controls for test operations.
- Write testing procedures on computer for the testing of rocket motors and components.
- Follow oral and written directions from test engineers.
- Prepare estimate for total testing costs of rocket motors and components.
- Order high pressure fittings and parts for pneumatics and hydraulics systems.
- Interface with tooling engineers for improved designs and more cost effective test tooling and test set ups.
- Interface with customers for testing requirements and test results.
A.A. In Forestry
Electrician & Instrument Technician Resume
Summary : Very well trained Surgical Technician whose sterile, aseptic techniques, knowledge of human anatomy, surgical procedures and instrument technique are up to power. I am also a Medical Biller and Coder that consist of me being able to keep up with healthcare laws and regulations, CPT/ICD-9-CM Coding, Health Care Administration/Management and any health insurance policy changes. I am able to do both of these jobs excellent and efficiently.
Skills : Instrumentation, Electrical.
- Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems.
- Inspect components of industrial equipment for accurate assembly and installation or for defects, such as loose connections or frayed wires.
- Examine work orders and converse with equipment operators to detect equipment problems and to ascertain whether mechanical or human errors contributed to the problems.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks, such as checking, cleaning, or repairing equipment, to detect and prevent problems.
- Perform scheduled calibration tasks, such as temperature controllers, pH controllers, level controllers, to maintain accuracy.
- Study blueprints, schematics, manuals, or other specifications to determine installation procedures.
- Set up and test industrial equipment to ensure that it functions properly.
- Repair or adjust equipment, machines, or defective components, replacing worn parts, such as gaskets or seals in watertight electrical equipment.
Electrical And Instrument Technician Resume
Objective : Dedicated results-oriented Most recent employment as a I&E tech duties including termination of wires to instruments, commissioning loops for service. Heavy equipment operator with 10 years of experience. Proven ability to perform regular maintenance and repairs of hydraulic systems and diesel engines, organizing and receiving of applied materials to job. Turbine contractor repairing and maintenance of large gas turbines.
Skills : 6 Years Of Experience As An Instrument Technician In.
- Perform maintenance, installation, machining, and improvement tasks (systems dependent on focus) where required.
- Provide training and documentation as needed for end users.
- Perform or coordinate review and calibration of equipment.
- Provide or request purchased tools and equipment as authorized.
- Coordinate the implementation of tools, and test equipment as need Conduct machining of parts to support maintenance activities.
- Provide support and maintenance to operations.
- Coordinate and implement corrective actions as needed.
Instrument Technician/Electrician Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a (administrative assistant/office manager/customer service professional/executive assistant) with a company that offers professional growth opportunities based on employee performance.
Skills : Knowledge of autoclave, sterrad and eto equipment, also GI scope decontamination.
- Serve as a key team member of interdisciplinary healthcare team for busy surgery center.
- Assist all staff in providing excellence in healthcare.
- Consistently praised for efficient handling of administrative duties (e.g., answering phones, quality work, picking cases in an accurate & timely manner that allows doctors and nursing staff to focus on the health concerns of their patients.
- Demonstrated proficiency in high quality, low error work.
- Ensured the cleanliness, sanitation of all facilities work stations.
- Helped implement hospitals quality assurance.
- Reacted calmly and effectively in emergency situations, and added the personal, caring touch that immediately put Drs, nurses & other OR staff at ease.
- Highly trained and praised in such surgeries as General, Orthopedics, Gyn, ENT, Plastic, and Vascular.
Instrument Technician I Resume
Summary : Confident, caring, nurse who is eager to continue building nursing experience.Volunteer with the Medical Reserve Corps of Franklin county. Highly motivated, reliable, team player who enjoys working hard and caring for others.
Skills : Automation System Design & Programming, SCADA System Design and Programming, Instrumentation System Design and Maintenance, Electrical System Design and Maintenance.
- Responsible for the sterilization of the instruments and supplies provided to the OR.
- Provided quality customer service to the OR staff, as well as helping maintain a positive working relationship between Sterile Processing, the OR and Labor and Delivery.
- Assumed responsibilities of shift lead on an as needed basis.
- Preceptor for new Instrument Tech associates, on job responsibilities and the process of sterilization.
- Received multiple CARE awards from co-workers.
- Familiar with IHIS and McKesson charting systems.
- Knowledge of instrumentation and sterilization.
BSN In Nursing
Instrument Technician II Resume
Objective : To secure and participate in a challenging environment related to Electronic Technology where advancement is possible and where my education as well as my years of experience will be put to the most effective use.
Skills : Microsoft, ICD-9/Anatomy/Terminolgy, Quality Assurance, Filing, Data Entry, MT. CARMEL WEST Surgical Technician Internship.
- Operated gas plasma sterilizers,high vacuum cleaners and other sterilizers.
- Maintained records on sterilizing procedures and parameters accurately.
- Determined and attuned sterilization sequence parameters.
- Tested ethylene oxide sterilizers and vacuum cleaners as required.
- Ordered supplies and maintained accurate inventory.
- Sterilized soiled surgical instruments per established procedures and standards.
- Prepared and labeled surgical instruments as needed.
- Assisted in arranging instruments sets and ensured availability of adequate supplies.
Medical Assisting In Nursing
Instrument Technician III Resume
Summary : Motivator, Team player and detailed oriented, ensuring that any and all work allotted to me gets my optimal attention. Outstanding communication skills and problem solving abilities. Extremely hard working with a get it done attitude. Able to effectively multi-task and work in fast paced environments, assisting with day to day operations.
Skills : Microsoft, SPM, Outlook, Lawson, Customer Service, Data Entry.
- Install, modify, design and repair equipment related to electronics, instrumentation control, telemetry and telecommunications.
- Calibrate and test a variety of systems designed to monitor and control treatment plant processes.
- Monitor and maintain the accuracy of calibration standards and equipment.
- Read, interpret and understand plans, schematics, technical manuals, diagrams, blueprints and drawings associated with water and wastewater systems.
- Develop basic design, assemble and install field and plant S.C.A.D.A.
- Plan and execute repair, maintenance, and installation of process monitoring and control equipment.
- Work independently and efficiently to carry out assignments.
A.S. In Electronics
Instrument Technician Lead Resume
Objective : Obtain a career in the electrical field that will utilize my knowledge of basic tools and equipment for installing and maintaining conduit and wiring systems while building my expertise in the core areas of electrical work where I may be able to employ my technical skills in order to provide the company with innovative electrical solutions. I have worked and volunteered at various jobs sites which have given me broad expertise in diagnostics and repairing; in addition to working with wind as well as solar power and adhering to OSHA regulations.
Skills : <div>Hand Tools, Control Systems, PLC.</div>
- Performed general maintenance, installation and troubleshooting of Instrument & Control systems.
- Performed general maintenance, installation, alignment of turbines, pumps and gear boxes.
- Installed molasses mixers, including motors, gears, chains, bushings and packing material.
- During grinning season operated the mills, evaporators, sugar pans and troubleshoot Instrument and Mechanical Equipment.
- Assisted with welding and pipe fitting when necessary.
- Installed turbine trip confirmations on all grinning mills in order to stop (fail safe) the sugar cane feed tables during turbine trips to prevent clogging the shoots (mills).
- Worked in the Machine Shop Machining couplings and mounting brackets for the installation of all control valves for the evaporator acid and caustic soda lines utilizing lathes, drill presses, milling machines, etc.
B.S. In Mechanical Engineering
Senior Instrument Technician Resume
Headline : Over 20 years of experience, including as a Delivery Technician, as an Instrument Technician and as a Restaurant Manager in industries including Engineering, Accounting, Research, Management, and Related Services and Eating and Drinking Places. Most recently, I have been working as a Delivery Technician at Joerns Recover Care My skills and experiences include: Cooking, , Inventory Management, Materials Management, Medical Terminology, Meditech, Shipping, Supply Chain Management, Training Programs, Ap Style, Nursing.
Skills : phlebotomy : vein punctuation with little to no help.
- Cleaned and sterilized medical instruments and patient care supplies.
- Cleaned instruments using detergents and disinfectants.
- Sterilized instruments using specialized equipment including steam autoclaves, sonic washers, aerators, pasteurizers, gas sterilizers and acid sterilizers.
- Assembled medical procedure trays, surgical procedure trays, instrument sets and linen packs.
- Stocked and organized instruments, equipment and supplies.
- Maintained accurate and detailed records of sterilizer test results and time and temperature graphs.
- Followed all safety procedures, infection control procedures and health regulations.
Associate In Surgical Technology
Instrument Technician Resume
Objective : Diligent, detail oriented Medical Assistant knowledgeable of all office functions with a solid background in the medical field. Excels at multi-tasking in a fast pace environment completing projects within time and budget limits.
Skills : Microsoft excel, PowerPoint, Word, Instrument tubing, Screw piping.
- Preparing and processing all surgical instrumentation, equipment and supplies for patient care use.
- Knowledge of surgical instrumentation, steam sterilization processes.
- Follow tray menus, noting missing items and initialing documents.
- Documents sterilization and biological records.
- Maintains decontamination process, utilizing personal protection equipment, following standard blood and body fluid precautions.
- Assembles case carts, rotates and inspects sterile items.
- Maintains crash carts, special procedure carts, orders specialty beds.
Certificate In Hospital Supply