IT Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Information Systems Professional with over 10 years of hands on experience within the Logistics, Telecommunications, Insurance and Consulting industries. Experience with systems management, maintenance, and performance monitoring. Hands on experience installing new software releases and systems upgrades. Customer service oriented. Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Skills : Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server, Microsoft Office, TCP/IP, Network Administration, Network Security, Project Management, Firewalls
- Maintaining and administering the computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Troubleshooting all peripheral computer-related office machines, including copiers, printers, and postage machines.
- Working with vendors such as Comcast and Wave Broadband to bring online metro-ethernet WAN connection to a new facility, and bring up GRE tunnels to remote sites using business cable connections.
- Virtualizing all server infrastructure, reducing overhead and infrastructure costs, and centralizing management.
- Installing and implementing multiple security camera systems in three separate facilities and installed software on PCs to monitor.
- Implementing an agency-wide client-tracking database that provides more accurate client statistics.
- Working closely with division management to assess and solve IT needs.
- Planning, implementing and maintaining agency computer, network, and telecommunications infrastructure.
- Individually supporting 150 users and data equipment across 15 sites around the county.
- Researching and selecting the equipment according to agency needs, reliability, and cost-effectiveness.
IT Coordinator II Resume
Headline : IT Coordinator with 6 plus years of experience in the Education domain is seeking to achieve meaningful employment with a company as a System Administrator/IA Technician, which will allow me to address and solve your company's technical needs, by applying my experience within the areas of system administration and accomplishing deadline-driven projects.
Skills : Unix, Solaris, Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, Windows 7
- Installing and performing minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Setting up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Maintaining a record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken, and installation activities.
- Reading the technical manuals, conferring with the users, and conducting the computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
- Conferring with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Developing the training materials and procedures, and/or training the users in the proper use of hardware and software.
- Referring the major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Preparing the evaluations of software or hardware, and recommending improvements or upgrades.
- Reading the trade magazines and technical manuals, and attending the conferences and seminars to maintain knowledge of hardware and software.
IT Coordinator 2 Resume
Summary : Followed the entire project life cycle for the relocation of over 1600 staff members within 8 locations throughout NYC for the United Nations as indicated by the Capital Master Planning project strategy. Analyze new technologies for use in the United Nations headquarters and missions under the management of the Department of Peacekeeping and the Department of Field Support.
Skills : SQL, Linux, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 98, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Mobile, Google Android, Apple IOS, DOS 6.x, MS Office MS Visio 2003, MS Visual Basic, MS Project
- Developing and documenting the project objectives, business requirements, technical requirements and test cases for the design and implementation of the project.
- Liaising between the business users and technology groups regarding project specifications, requirements and business processes throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Assisting in supporting the client systems on data analysis using Excel spreadsheets and SQL queries.
- Maintaining and updating over 5000 hardware assets within the ineed asset management database.
- Coordinating with the project managers, developers, engineers, analysts and 3rd party agencies for the relocation project of staff members from the secretariat building to tactical designated locations in New York City.
- Responsible for the transfer and repositioning of over 1600 staff from their current office locations to new offices within 3 newly acquired buildings as per the capital master planning project charter.
- Analyzing technical proposals and price quotes of information technology and telecommunication equipment provided by the technology vendors.
- Preparing and monitoring the ICTD operations budget of $150 million dollars the for the purchase of information technology and telecommunications equipment.
- Initiating the procurement process for approved ICT assets and supplies by raising a standard requisition, creating a low dollar requisition or blanket order.
- Supervising and delegating the duties to four employees under the Inventory Management and Assets Control (IMAC) unit.
IT Coordinator (Manufacturing) Resume
Summary : IT Coordinator with 9 years of experience in the Manufacturing domain is seeking to obtain a challenging and rewarding position that best utilizes my skills and experience in the Information Services field.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Windows Powershell, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Powerpoint, Team Building, Active Directory, Office 365 Administration
- Consulting with the Management to analyze computer system needs for the Management Information and functional operations, to determine scope and priorities of projects, and to discuss system capacity and equipment acquisitions.
- Recommending and developing the plans for systems development and operations, hardware and software purchases, budget, and staffing.
- Managing the development, implementation, installation, and operation of information and functional systems for the organization.
- Managing the policies/procedures and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, and legal and regulatory compliance.
- Negotiating and contracting with consultants, technical personnel, and vendors for services and products.
- Managing computer operation scheduling, backup, storage, and retrieval functions.
- Reviewing the reports of computer and peripheral equipment production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine costs and impact, and address problems.
- Implementing health, environment, security, and safety policies and procedures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing the computer hardware and software problems.
IT Coordinator (Healthcare) Resume
Summary : IT Coordinator with 12 years of experience in the Healthcare domain is seeking a rewarding and challenging position with a reputable healthcare organization where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company productivity and reputation. Expert in gathering, analyzing, and defining business and functional requirements. Effectively plan, install, update, configure and optimize the IT infrastructure to consistently achieve high availability and performance.
Skills : Database, Database Management, Disaster Recovery, HL7, SQL
- Primarily responsible for all computer systems with respect to the pharmacy department. Providing maintenance and support, including installing, upgrading, testing and supporting the assigned application.
- Coordinating the installation and implementation of enhancement and upgrades.
- Planning, directing, organizing and controlling the pharmacy-related databases, hardware, and peripherals.
- Coordinating and managing the enterprise migration projects, systems conversions and performance tuning and monitoring of applications/systems.
- Managing and updating the drug formulary and clinical management application (Allscripts).
- Leading the pharmacy new EMR, implementation of Allscripts sunrise system. Coordinating with the vendor and clinical IT department on system configuration.
- Loading, developing, configuring the system settings, pharmacy policies, and drug formulary items prior to going live.
- Successfully coordinated HL7 connectivity with vendors for all pharmacy ancillary systems.
- Configuring and installing over 75 Medstation and Anesthesia systems, to include software installation, drawer configuration, and network connectivity. Training and mentoring the pharmacy and nursing personnel.
Senior IT Coordinator Resume
Objective : Responsible IT Coordinator, proficient in computer implementation and troubleshooting. Twenty years in information technology and training positions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SmartSheet, Sharepoint, Allscripts, SQL, Great Plains
- Supervised and coordinated up to 4 service desk technicians by defining and establishing schedules.
- Gathered and analyzed metrics to benchmark the service desk workload/performance.
- Worked with service desk staff to promote excellent customer service, effective response times and provide.
- Enforced the quality of service guidelines for dealing with company staff and client personnel, completing services, and overall user satisfaction.
- Service desk support for up to 450 - 600 users. Ensured that staff provides the timely and considerate customer.
- Created user accounts and managed access control based on company policies.
- Responsible for procurement of and maintaining inventory control of software licenses, hardware components.
- Answered users inquiries regarding computer software and hardware operation to resolve problems.
IT Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Accomplished IT Coordinator I, Program and Administrative Assistant with over 13 years experience and a strong record of success as team interface with IT, department program/project lead and administrative support professional for the Thunderbird School of Global Management. Recognized for excellent verbal and written communications, developing positive relationships and providing outstanding service through problem-solving, troubleshooting and improving systems/processes.
Skills : Windows OS, Linux OS, Windows Server, Network Administration, System Administration, As400, SAP
- Reported to client director of Thunderbird online, provided exceptional technical, project and administrative support for global executive education including course page creation, basic website edits, registration, and customer service.
- Supported the department staff with training, reporting, and troubleshooting of the customer relationship management system.
- Worked closely with IT, marketing and communications, registrars office and accounting on troubleshooting four main campus computer software programs, project and data requests and higher-level technology issues.
- Co-managed creation, transition, testing and improvement of new internal department portal program, the upgrade to the course preparation software, and new customer relationship management system transition.
- Effectively trained/mentored colleague over a 6-month period on entering classroom program registrations, billing discounts, and responding to basic troubleshooting questions on the main accounting software, Datatel.
- Managed cross-team, department-wide data collection and survey rankings process for Thunderbird executive education for 10 years for the financial times and Bloomberg Businessweek rankings.
- Contributed to an enhanced lead generation of requests for proposals in global B2B operations and B2C courses.
- Quickly learned the entire process for preparation, registration in Salesforce and Datatel, program management and course creation in Moodle, evaluations in Microsoft Word and Excel, the collection of data and reporting through SurveyMonkey, and international shipping of certificates, all in two months, to back up the teammate.
- Accessed and queried alumni department database, raisers edge, to provide cross-department, cross-campus course participation for internal directors prospecting new companies for executive education programs, improving relationship management.
Senior IT Coordinator Resume
Headline : Senior IT Coordinator with over five plus years maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting, and repairing server class systems hardware and computer peripherals. Perform upgrades and replacement of hardware and software systems. Support and maintain users Active Directory account information including but not limited to rights, security and systems groups. Expert troubleshooting skills combined with effective quality control. Ability to communicate technical information to people at all levels.
Skills : Windows 10,7, BMC Remedy Asset Management Module, Ghost,Ios,Excel,Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Office 365,BitLocker,McAfee,HIPS,HTML,CSS,Lotus Notes 8.5
- Manages four personnel, two helpdesk coordinators and two IT coordinators at remote campuses.
- Troubleshoot, researched, diagnosed, documented, and resolved the technical issues surrounding Windows XP & 7, MS office, exchange, network connectivity, remote access, and hardware/peripherals.
- Responsible for account setup and maintenance for network access, e-mail, helpdesk reporting.
- Performed all hardware repairs of workstations, laptops, copiers, and printers.
- Performed helpdesk duties to include phone support and on-site troubleshooting and repairs.
- Maintained inventory of all university computer hardware. (1370 systems).
- Maintained the enterprise antivirus software (Vipre business premium, Symantec endpoint).
- Produced helpdesk daily, weekly and monthly reports of open/closed and aging issues. (help desk authority).
IT Coordinator II Resume
Summary : IT Coordinator II with 17 years of experience, highly motivated self-starter with over a decade of experience in IT management, systems administration, and direct customer support. Forward-thinking, security-focused, and a strong problem solver.
Skills : Delphi, Progress 4GL, Project Management, Microsof Office, Network Administration, Windows Server 2012, Security, Monitoring
- Established and maintained procedures for server downtime and disaster planning. Provided basic diagnostic evaluations of workstations on a regular basis, including hard disk space, virus scans, memory checks, etc.
- Selected, installed, and maintained appropriate network protocols. Configured workstations, printers, and other peripherals to operate on the network.
- Set up and installed modems and necessary communication software.
- Managed the installation of all hardware-software system upgrades on the server. Installed, configured and managed Windows based Operating Systems, TCP/IP protocol, printers and applications Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook, AS400, IBM, Spooler, Citrix, Kronos and MS Suites on the new or existing workstation for clients.
- Reviewed any/all third party software programs requested for workstations, identified proper licensure, and provided installation support.
- Facilitated and ensured the continual flow of work through minimal service disruptions of information services system.
- Performed daily backups, weekly, month-end file archiving, and year-end archiving of file server data.
- Maintained local Microsoft Windows 2003 file server, fax server, and administer user permissions and access via active directory.
IT Coordinator Resume
Summary : IT Coordinator with 12 years of experience and solid technical background combined with exceptional skills in providing proactive support to end-users while building, troubleshooting and maintaining network systems in complex multi-vendor environments, including all aspects of implementation and performance tuning. Highly organized with an exceptional ability to manage multiple projects, tasks, and priorities effectively in a highly dynamic and interactive environment.
Skills : Active Directory, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Office 2007-2016 , Microsoft Exchange 2013-2016, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Fishbowl, Soldering Circuit Boards And Wires, Videography, Photography, Audio/video Editing, Technical Writing , Mac OS X, Windows 7, Windows 10, Sage 300 CRE
- Installing, repairing and troubleshooting all organizational communication devices, including switches, routers, hubs, two-way radios, wireless Motorola canopies and Cisco IP phones.
- Providing on-site camp communications support for 100+ users.
- Installing and maintaining base station radios and peripherals to include RG58 and RG8 cabling, antennas, and terminations with N-type and Mini-UHF connectors.
- Resolving all technical challenges swiftly and effectively with a “customer first” attitude and very few issues having to be escalated.
- Completing flawless upgrade of 700 laptops from Windows XP to Windows 7 five months ahead of project schedule, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing all company laptops and peripherals.
- Installed LAN/WAN networks to include physical maintenance and configuration of Cisco switches, wireless networks, and AFN TV broadcast satellites and receivers.
- Complying with strict safety protocols and procedures to include OSHA standards.
- Performing advanced troubleshooting, diagnostics and provided tier/level-1 solutions.
- Setting up, configuring and administering Cisco IT infrastructures, Cisco switches, routers, VOIP telephony, QoS, security applications, firewalls and network protocols.
- Building and maintaining servers, installed VMware, EMC and other server tools.