Fitness Coordinator Resume
Summary : To use education, experience, analytical, managerial and organizational skills to benefit the mission of health and fitness. Fitness Coordinator is responsible for the design, implementation, coordination, and the general supervision of the Recreation Department's fitness programs.
Skills : Fitness, Intermediate Proficiency.
- Certified Fitness Specialist for 23 years, with a background integrating mental health and physical therapy modalities with fitness principles.
- Created, coordinated and implemented the MWR Fitness Specialist internship program.
- Internships serve as a model for different area schools in practical application, medical testing, and treatment, affecting choices in exercise prescription.
- Created curriculum pertinent to internship and reviewed assignments with each student.
- Guided each student through college internship assignments.
- Evaluated student performance throughout the internship and submitted a final evaluation to the college internship coordinators.
- Developed, coordinated and promoted fitness and wellness programs to benefit patients and patrons of the fitness division.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Sr. Fitness Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain permanent full-time, long-term employment in Management utilizing advanced experience while being a great asset to your company. Hires and manages the staff who monitor these spaces, works with the marketing team to ensure these programs.
Skills : MMIS, MediTech, MediSoft, Excel, Word, Data Entry, Phone, Mail.
- Personnel Management Recruit, hire, train and supervise a comprehensive fitness team consisting of certified personal trainers, certified fitness instructors, and fitness attendants.
- Leaders for the child watch center, summer playground program and winter break camp.
- Conduct ongoing staff evaluations and assessments.
- Monitor certifications to ensure all staff is current and compliant with safety standards.
- Establish a vision for program growth and development through systematic strategic planning and the implementation of short and long term goals to obtain revenue.
- Assess and evaluate the overall effectiveness of the fitness program.
- Utilize skills to implement new and innovative programs and services to remain current with industry-wide trends while meeting the demands of members.
- Organize and prepare playground/camp activities and supplies for the summer playground program and winter break camp including planning field trips and daily activities.
Jr. Fitness Coordinator Resume
Headline : Highly motivated dynamic professional experienced in working in fast paced environments demanding strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy, ethical, and discreet, committed to superior customer service. Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels.
Skills : Intermediate: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Basic Suite, Basic Typewriter ; Basic: GIS, Endnote.
- Responsible for scheduling and promoting health and fitness programs, which includes scheduling 15-20 fitness and specialty classes on a weekly basis, at least 3 Healthy workshops on a monthly basis.
- Marketing for such programs will include information tables, flyers, handouts, brochures, and newsletters.
- Recruiting, hiring, supervising, and training 15-20 specialty instructors and up to 12-15 healthy workshop instructors.
- Responsible for utilizing various social media venues (e.g. Facebook, department web page, YouTube and Twitter) to promote and market Sports & Fitness programs/services and health and wellness topics of interest.
- Work closely with the Sports & Fitness internship program to include hiring, supervising, and training interns within the program.
- Work closely with the Personal Training and Massage programs to include evaluating, training and supervising employees within this area.
- Serve as an advisor for various Club Sports or fitness-related organizations.
Bachelor Of Science
Fitness Coordinator III Resume
Objective : Fitness Coordinator is responsible for the overall fitness experience at the company. This includes marketing and training, but also includes coaching and providing customer service.
Skills : Customer Service, Office Administration.
- Coordinate and promote all fitness center programs.
- Design individual exercise programs.
- Demonstrate and provide training on aerobic, strength, and fitness techniques to various populations such as students, elderly, athletes, etc.
- Effectively operate, demonstrate, and supervise the use of a variety of exercise and conditioning equipment.
- Train and supervise all other fitness staff.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Effectively use computer equipment in the performance of duties.
- Prepare clear and comprehensive correspondence, reports, presentations, and publicity materials.
Fitness Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Well-qualified, health and wellness professional with more than 8 years of experience with planning, developing and implementing exercise programs, nutrition consults, and fitness assessments. Highly motivated and accomplished in the field of health and wellness. Performance-driven and comfortable with performing a variety of roles within this field.
Skills : Investment Sales, Sales, Education.
- Effective workout programing that was specifically tailored to their occupational and personal goals.
- Briefed military service members on nutrition.
- Provided on one consultation regarding nutrition.
- Briefed military service members on smoking cessation.
- Provided fitness evaluations and assessments for body composition, vo2 max, circumferences, and blood pressure.
- Providing functional fitness-based assessments to track mobility, strength, speed, and endurance progression.
- Organized and lead various Olympic lifting workshops.
- Lead a High-Intensity Tactical Training class 3 times a week.
Associate Of Applied Science
Fitness Coordinator I Resume
Headline : Uphold high standards for women's and children's services. Achieves the upmost highest level of patient safety, communicates well and is a team player. Compassionate for all moms, infants and children.
Skills : Basic & Adult CPR, First Aid, Microsoft Works, Excel, Word, Outlook, Typing 60 Wpm, Etc.
- Assisted in physician clinics, setting up for patient appointments, answering telephone lines, and other general medical clinic and department duties.
- Assisted the GI Physicians with biopsies.
- Sterilizing all surgical equipment.
- Implemented the entire set of Life Fit Programs and organizing exercise programs.
- Monitored patient progress (heart rates, blood pressures, etc.) and exercise programs.
- Provided program presentations to various groups including medical staff and hospital employees.
- Coordinated with Dieticians, Physicians, and referring entities (i.e., other hospitals, medical facilities, etc.)
Fitness Coordinator/Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where can expand and grow within the company. Hardworking and outgoing person, and strive to standout amongst peers. Strive to reach company goals and like to work within a structured and organized work environment.
Skills : Certified in Perinatal Massage, Certified in Oncology Massage, Reiki Master Teacher.
- Taught fitness classes; led group exercise events for specific military units; gave presentations relating to fitness.
- Performed exercise testing; assisted military members and their families with nutrition and exercise planning.
- Traditionally, this group is often neglected, unfortunately.
- Staggered working hours to attempt to accommodate as many service members as possible.
- Requested new equipment and classes that had been suggested.
- Assisted people in learning how to make small diet and exercise changes into huge mental and physical changes.
- Available to simply listen to people when they needed someone.
Fitness Coordinator/Instructor Resume
Objective : To ensure the daily operations of the nursing department are maintained to promote quality of care to patients. An experienced LVN, Program Nurse currently working in Drug and Alcohol Rehab, with past experience as a Clinical Research Coordinator experience within CRO / Pharmaceutical / Biotech environment, and Home Health Nurse, Wound Care Nurse, and Utilization Review Nurse.
Skills : Forklift Certified, Reach Truck, Order Picker.
- Personal trainer and Instructor, specializing in children, women and senior fitness programs.
- Responsible for annual Department financial, activity reports.
- Budgeted and Purchased Fitness and Aerobic equipment.
- Assisted in the supervision of the Fitness department.
- Participated in committee meetings related to Fitness/Aerobic and community outreach programs.
- Development of community/member outreach programs, heart fairs, and other special community events.
- Supervised 64 weekly Aerobic classes and 21 Instructors.
- Hired, scheduled and supervised Fitness and Aerobic staff.
Vocational In Nurse
Fitness Coordinator/Representative Resume
Objective : Obtain a position where can maximize management skills, advancement opportunities, organizational skill, training experience and allow educational background to be put to best use.
Skills : Budget Management, Executive Support, Client Relations, Health And Fitness.
- Managed sports programs at two overseas Air Force installations.
- Organized all intramural sports programs and special events that sometimes included working with local foreign municipalities.
- Coordinated venues, procured equipment, solicited volunteers and security detail, and all marketing and publicity.
- Managed contracts and payments for hired sports contractors.
- Selected to coordinate the opening of the base Teen Center & assisted in the management for 6 months.
- Responsible for preparing the facility, determining the needs/desires of the local teens, procuring equipment/furniture, soliciting donations, and planning events.
- High visibility project for the base and was visited by the spouse of the Secretary of Defense.
- Coordinated and managed the intramural sports program for 2,500+ military personnel and civilians.
Fitness Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 3 years' experience working in customer service. Service - focused and passionate, with strong verbal and written communication skills. Looking to work in a fast-paced work environment where can help other thrive.
Skills : Health and wellness coaching and education Motivational.
- Managed 32 employees including exercise physiologists, personal trainers, exercise specialists, and group fitness instructors.
- Set quarterly goals to achieve non-dues revenue, program outcomes, and department advancements per fiscal year.
- Coordinated fitness floor programs, schedules, marketing, and day-to-day operations.
- Coordinated group fitness programs, created class schedules, and managed day-to-day operations.
- Kept detailed maintenance records for fitness equipment.
- Kept department clean and in 100% compliance with JACHO/EOC standards.
- Performed exercise physiologist job duties, which included: fitness testing and exercise prescription for cardiac and physical therapy rehab patients upon completion of their hospital therapy.
B.S. In Science