Sales Assistant Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Sales Assistant. I have strong organizational and active listening skills that allow me to provide a positive customer experience. I am also a team member with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
Skills : Quick Learner, Active Listening, Exceptional Communication, Energetic, Work Attitude, Creative Problem Solver, Dedicated Representative, and Strong Organizational Communication.
- Assisting the customer service sales manager and the assistant customer service sales manager in maintaining customer service standards.
- Maintaining current knowledge of office procedures and policies relating to cash reports, register checkups, deposits, checks, western union, money orders, Coinstar, and self-checkouts.
- Greeting customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Describing product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Earning management trust by serving as a key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Communicating all store initiatives and promotions to customers to generate return business.
- Dedicating to continuously improving sales abilities and product knowledge.
- Routinely answering customer questions regarding merchandise and pricing.
- Monitoring cash drawers in multiple checkout stations to ensure adequate cash supply.
- Building long-term customer relationships and advised customers on purchases and promotions.
Jr. Sales Assistant Resume
Objective : 2 years of successful experience in customer service and support as a Sales Assistant with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving and trouble-shooting, sales staff support, and planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems to avoid problems in the first place. Possess solid computer skills. Excellent working knowledge using both IBM and Mac systems. Ability to train, motivate and supervise customer service employees.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, AS 400, Executive Support, Travel Coordination, Sales Management, Inventory Management, Human Resources, Report Preparation, Sales Training, Sales Support, and Financial Analysis.
- Update inventory SKU's assist manager with daily reports and tasks assigned.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
- Resolves promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Forwards samples by entering request; arranging shipment; notifying the customer.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses; forwarding for reimbursement.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Sales Assistant (Intern) Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Sales Assistant. An ambitious, self-driven individual with a passion for innovation and collaboration. While experiencing different fields of work he has acquired skills in Microsoft Office, visual directing, event planning, client services, time management, organization, punctuality, and more.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Proficiency Microsoft Excel, Critical Thinker Creative, Problem Solver, Innovative and Optimistic, Approachable, Out-going and Patient, Ability To Work Under Pressure, Analytical, Well-Mannered Team Player, Productive, and Self-driven.
- Assist with back office Studio operations such as organizing all fabric swatch samples, keeping an accurate inventory of swatches on hand and placing timely replenishment orders.
- Maintain inventory of all studio marketing collateral such as catalogs, sale signage, seasonal promotional items, and all office supplies.
- Assist with my deco presentations for customers who are interested in seeing how the products would look in their own space.
- Assist in the coordination of hosting in-house studio design-related events extending DWR's reach and involvement in the local design community.
- Assist in building and maintaining current relationships with trade contacts in the local area.
- This would include dropping off recent catalogs, promotional items and various treats seasonally.
- Assist the studio team with building strong working relationships with customers, fellow associates, and corporate contacts.
- Maintain all sales operations tasks and ensure timely follow up regarding specific inquiries and issues.
- Maintains the appearance of the studio and products as dictated by corporate visual directives.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for modern design, interested in expanding the current knowledge base of designers and products while keeping up on the latest trends within the design industry.
Sales Assistant/Administrative Assistant II Resume
Summary : 12 years of experience as a Sales Assistant. Looking to obtain a career within the public relations/marketing sector that would allow me to further my professional career and personal dedication to cultural, civic, and social awareness, events, and fundraisers.
Skills : Creative, Organized, Detail-oriented, Administrative Professional, Visual Merchandising, Management, Training & Development, Customer Service, Counseling, and Journalism.
- Provide administrative and sales support to 8 vice presidents by conducting calendar organization, meeting coordination, phone call management, mail processing, and client interface.
- Manage and maintain accurate databases for various client contact information, including local businesses, charities, and affluent.
- Compile and create marketing tools and massive mailers for client distribution during in-house or off-site client meetings and functions.
- Prepare, format and edit marketing proposals for quarterly and annual client reports.
- Coordinate the organization of all meetings and events within the department, including agenda preparation, venue location selection and preparation, decorating, food catering services, and all communication surrounding the meeting or event.
- Generate, prepare, and compile all fiscal year-end sales reports and expense reports for the entire sales department.
- Support client activities through document composition, filing, printing, distribution, and electronic access services, including online data rooms.
- Ensure 100% accuracy on all client correspondence, mailers, and distributions.
- Provided a wide range of administrative and clerical duties to the sales/advertising department.
- Assisted in advertisement composition input data for invoices into active Citrix system typed letters and reports using ms office (word, excel, powerpoint) updated customer database active Citrix researched prospective customers via the internet.
Retail Sales Assistant Resume
Objective : Motivated team player with over 2 years of customer service, sales, and cash handling experience as a Sales Assistant. Overall quick learner that adapts to any work environment with a positive outlook at all times.
Skills : Customer Service, Communication, Computer Literary, Desire To Learn, Dependable, Organization, Proficient In All Computer Software, Utilized For Order Entry, and Patient Care, and Internet Applications.
- Work at the register using functions through point-of-sales systems maintained established merchandising standards, sales, and promotional displays.
- Answered customer telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate manner.
- Cultivated a customer-focused shopping environment by greeting and responding to all customers in a friendly manner.
- Assists the staff by providing accurate, timely medical order transcription, utilizing the computerized order entry system, acting as receptionist and caring for department office equipment and supplies.
- Transcribe physician orders accurately and completely and in a timely manner using the computerized order entry system and unit specific forms, post-diagnostic test results in the proper section of the patients' charts.
- Prepare and review charts for completeness for admissions, discharges, transfers, and procedures.
- Built and maintained electronic file systems as well as paper documents.
- Managed the receptionist area, greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests.
- Suggested new code system, which reduced filing errors and increased timely delivery.
- Computed amount of dosage required for admitted patients.
Administrative/Sales Assistant Resume
Summary : Sales Assistant is responsible for the sales process of a Company. This includes interaction with customers, prospecting, signing up new customers and other related tasks.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Produce Pro, SharePoint, Microsoft Excel, Oracle EBS R12, Microsoft PowerPoint, Profits Application ADP, Team Player, Time Management, Reliability, Organizing, and Planning, Customer Service, Multi-Tasking, Problem-Solving Accuracy, and Attention to details.
- Managed daily office operations and maintenance of equipment.
- Properly routed agreements, contracts, and invoices through the signature process.
- Assisted with payroll preparation and entered data into the cumulative payroll document.
- Entered RMAS on any returned orders or adjustments if any product was dumped at customer's facility due to decay.
- Entered transfers in produce pro to bring in extra product from another facility.
- Balance inventory each morning using a spreadsheet.
- Confirm, in transit and invoice orders on a day to day basis through I trade.
- Deals with deliveries and stock transfer handling cash register transfer in and out of the stock.
- Prepared sales illustrations, completed applications with clients, submitted and monitored applications through the underwriting process, delivered policies.
- Responsible for all production specifications, quality, and on-time deliveries.
Sales Assistant Manager Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Sales Assistant. Sales were driven professional seeking a rewarding and challenging career in real estate that parallels my passionate, determined and enthusiastic personality.
Skills : Sales, Customer Satisfaction, Client Management Abilities, Leadership, Negotiation Abilities, and Marketing Strategies.
- Preparing all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, listing agreement, sellers' disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings, etc.
- Input all listing information into MLS/marketing websites and update as needed.
- Coordinating all professional photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockboxes or access requirements with sellers and home builders.
- Working with investors and home builders by communicating proactively and frequently on all showings, new construction homes, marketing activities or any property inquiries.
- Installing and picking up signs, supra boxes, lock boxes, keys, flyers, displays, etc.
- Hosting open houses for realtors: display open house signs, hand out sign-in sheets, flyers and interact with buyers by providing clear information about the home and development.
- Prospecting the market by visiting businesses in the area, soliciting supply sales.
- Regularly visiting and calling to new and existing customers building relationships, ensuring repeat orders and asking for additional business.
- Ensuring compliance with all policies and guidelines provided by the company with regards to products, pricing, discounting, promotional items, etc.
- Identifying unique business opportunities which increased the customer turnover.
Customer Service Sales Assistant Manager Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Sales Assistant. Seeking to utilize my skills in customer service, problem-solving, organization, and communication in a results-driven sales or customer service position.
Skills : MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, VCI, WideOrbit, OneDomain, Word, Quickbooks, Peoplesoft, Spanish, French, Kronos, Beeline, and KantarMedia CRM.
- Processing orders request for quotations, order changes and cancellations for the sales department.
- Providing accurate, timely and professional responses via fax, email, and phone to customer inquiries.
- Using the computer system to retrieve customer information, part number inventory, and status of purchase orders.
- Maintaining files of active orders pertinent customer correspondence contacts, and special arrangements.
- Preparing shipping documents and delivery tracking information and provide to customers via fax, email and postal service.
- Performing file maintenance of open and closed shop orders, data entry, and filing as needed.
- Dealing with deliveries and stock transfer handling cash register transfer in and out of the stock.
- Helping establish sales and business growth for sales executives by travel, assisting and networking with various accounts.
- Following up with all accounts post-market regarding discrepancies, samples and purchase orders.
- Providing administrative support to sales executives by handling all tasks associated with document production including prepping and filling out all detailed purchase orders to be sent to sales ops.
Office Manager/Sales Assistant Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Sales Assistant. Exceptionally detailed, organized, and ethical business professional with a unique ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously. Effective communication abilities with diverse customer and client base including military and veterans. Exhibit excellent problem-solving skills, with proven ability to implement innovative solutions in response to complex operational issues.
Skills : Expert Proficiency In Microsoft Office Programs Includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher, Visual Merchandising, Management, Training & Development, Customer Service, Counseling, Budgeting, and Data Entry.
- Providing support to domestic and national sales team with proposal and contract requests.
- Contacting and negotiating prospective customers for nationally recognized clientele.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting sales revenue using spreadsheets.
- Organizing current and expiring asset holds by maintaining inventory control.
- Negotiating contracts to prospective customers upping sales revenue by 15%.
- Handling money given to me by customers, and making sure the bank checks out at the end of the day.
- Send out daily spreadsheets, approve timesheets & set up all conference calls.
- Writing weekly thank you notes to customers who have purchased carpet or referred business.
- Networking with various groups and different events to meet new people, and expand new business, as well as different local chambers.
- Coming up with monthly marketing plans to build the business, to create new relationships, to reach a wider variety of clients.
Marketing And Sales Assistant Resume
Objective : 3+ years of experience as a Sales Assistant. Seeking a fulfilling position in a company that offers growth opportunities and allows utilization of my leadership skills and past experiences to benefit the needs and wants of a successful organization.
Skills : Oracle, Office Suite, As400, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Sketchup, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, 10-Key, Typing 45+ Wpm, and Multi-Line Phone System.
- Responsible for 100% accuracy in all aspects of my position.
- Assisting seven sales managers and over 600 customers in the midwest territory.
- Supply channel manager connecting the purchasing department, inventory control and informing customers of inventory levels for $10+ million sales a month.
- Responsible for meeting the needs of customers via logistics management and correspondence daily while analyzing inventory reports hourly.
- Reviewing expired accounts and respectfully communicate with customers to promote timely payments.
- Maintaining accurate records of accounts activity to ensure customer satisfaction and appropriate payment procedure.
- Collaborating with coworkers within the partnership store educate referred customers on rent-to-own transactions, including pricing options features benefits.
- Driving business through knowledgeable customer service and effective management of accounts.
- Working with several freight forwarders and export agents to assure problems were resolved in a timely manner.
- Preparing documents for freight shipments and submitted to freight forwarders.