Help Desk Representative Resume
Headline : To obtain a marketing analyst position with a company in order to implement the critical thinking, business savvy, and marketing knowledge acquired for an organization in order to help them to gain a competitive advantage in the business industry.
Skills : SQL, Quality Assurance, Database Management, Customer Service.
- Answering center Help Desk agent that helped assist customers as well as fellow agents with hands onhelp and assistance with unfamiliar situations and issues with their systems, accounts, or technical difficulties.
- Provided assistance for receptionists for agents during unscripted call scenarios as well as providing solutions to all issues.
- Assisted customers with immediate and thorough troubleshooting tips for help with direct issues with their phone numbers and provided constant and detailed updates on why or why not the problem has or has not been taken care of as of yet.
- Generated and implemented ideas to improve the overall productivity, wellness, and functionality of the answering center and ways to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Assisted clients and customers with the offload hassle of scheduling and/or rescheduling appointments and relayed information regarding office closures and openings as additional support for our customers.
- Securely processed orders on the behalf of our clients by using web based portals, data sheets and forms, and served as the liaison between businesses and their customers.
- Collected leads for potential sellers and buyers for real estate investors, agents, and other businesses for follow-up purposes before and after-hours.
- Served as a personal assistant for numerous businesses including medical practices, personal offices, insurance services and real estate professionals.
BS In Marketing
Sr. Help Desk Representative Resume
Summary : Effective communicator, attentive listener, patient and diplomatic. Known for ability to build relationships and help customers, resulting in customer satisfaction and increased sales. Sincerely enjoy working with people, in person and over the phone. Great sense of humor.
Skills : Help Desk Rep, Front Office Rep.
- Use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, and Google Docs., Docu sign, Salesforce, Enter Client information, Redact Clients' personal info.
- Take inbound calls, make outbound calls and make transfers to appropriate personnel; Billing Dept.
- Provided Xcel Energy employees with networking, software, and operating system troubleshooting for desktops, laptops, and field equipment.
- Resolved internet/browser problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence for all fulfillment clients.
- Ensure service level agreements, open orders and warehouse reports are completed daily - Review and manage backorders as needed - Identify and resolve issues pertaining to fulfillment orders.
- Provide technical support for desktops, laptops, medical equipment, and software - Escalate and monitor tickets to other departments - Abide by HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Helped and orientated customers regarding electronic benefits transfers.
Jr. Help Desk Representative Resume
Objective : Professional with 20+ years of success resolving user service issues in a timely manner while maintaining security and compliance of company standards and directives including integrating acquisitions.
Skills : Microsoft Office Products, Visio, Lotus Notes, Active Directory, TCP/IP, Dhcp, DNS, SMTP, Visual Basic.
- Configure, install and maintain end-user devices including PC & MAC desktop/laptop computers, printers, mobile workstations, scanners, and other peripherals.
- Maintain data/voice cabling infrastructure.
- Patch Management and Network Administration and support desktop software - MS OFFICE, applications.
- Perform basic functions to maintain the Telephone PBX system and telephone sets (200+).
- Promptly resolve all End User computer and application issues.
- Configure/setup and maintain desktop and laptop PCs and Setup/Install Servers per company directives.
- Handled inbound calls to assist customers with resolving hardware/software issues Resolved programming problems Reviewed software issues to determine severity for escalation SOFTWARE Word, Excel, Peachtree, UltraTax, CS Practice.
Lead Help Desk Representative Resume
Summary : Dedicated individual who continuously strives for excellence. Looks forward to challenging tasks and expanding personal skill set in many diverse areas. Team focused, but also enjoy solving matters individually. Looking for career opportunities that offer stability, job fulfillment, and varied opportunities for advancement.
Skills : IT Specialist, Front Office Coordinator.
- Provided Technical Support as well as Customer Service to our clients that called in due to processing, software or hardware issues.
- Assisted merchants with troubleshooting their Point of Sale equipment, along with the locations method of communications, assisting with outside vendors, password reset for clients, and our newest platform assisting with helping college students reset online passwords.
- Addressed any questions or concerns they had regarding personal accounts.
- Took responsibility and made over 300 personal calls within a week.
- Assisted customers in a timely manner on a daily basis Enabled others to easily understand new communication equipment for our clients.
- Modified training materials for employees to use on a daily basis.
- Obtained numerous awards, due to being given compliments from our merchants that were more than satisfied with the service that was provided.
Help Desk Representative III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, tech-savvy individual with a strong background in customer service who is eager to join a reputable company in a dynamic work environment.
Skills : Help Desk Representative.
- Provide end-user support; networking, software, hardware.
- Create and maintain Help Desk Ticketing System.
- Provide and update documentation and procedures.
- Perform preventative maintenance, ordering of IT supplies.
- Provide server maintenance, repair, and upgrades.
- Keep software up to date through remote software deployment.
- High volume inbound call center for a wide range of clients including college students, staff, onsite IT techs, and faculty.
IT Help Desk Representative Resume
Summary : Outstanding professional who has outstanding customer service skills. Able to work independently and in team environment. Quick learning and able to assess situations in an effective and efficient manner.
Skills : Front Office Receptionist, Administrator.
- Provided customer support for the Human Resources Office at the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Troubleshooted hardware/software issues with Dell workstations /laptops, HP local and network printers, and Blackberry devices.
- Researched and fixed a common problem with the Dell Inspiron 260 and 270 workstations before the warranties had expired on the computers saving the agency money.
- Responsible for repairing computers that were not functioning.
- Replaced motherboards, microprocessors, heat and sink fans, power supplies, video, sound and networking cards, hard drives, CD-Rom drives, and floppy drives.
- Upgraded Windows 95 operating systems to Windows XP.
- Responsible for the inventory of hardware, software, toner, and computer parts.
Help Desk Representative/Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a Social Work position that will enable to use strong organizational skills, educational background and ability to work well with people to help improve the well-being of clients.
Skills : Software Audit, Security Audit, Help Desk, Knowledge Management, SharePoint, Malware Removal.
- Technical support for 800 to 1,000 Capital One employees and their vendors.
- Software troubleshooting and installation via remote desktop Troubleshoot hardware to the component level.
- Escalated to Level 3 technical support via the Peregrine ticketing system.
- Documented ticket with details of issues and resolution.
- Resolved access permissions with in active directory.
- User and group management using active directory.
- Solved various technology issues for students and faculty/staff over the phone and face-to-face in the office, including troubleshooting issues with emails, student account login, and Blackboard.
- Assigned support request tickets to other IT teams and collaborated on solutions.
Help Desk Representative II Resume
Summary : To acquire a position that uses customer service, supervisory, administrative, and call center skills.
Skills : Hardware, Networking, Microsft Office, Customer Service.
- Prioritized all incoming inquiries based on level of severity and ability to escalate to the appropriate parties if need be.
- Worked together with clients, systems administrators, programming specialists, and third party suppliers to resolve any website, network, computer and/or device issues that may have arisen.
- Ability to simplify and explain the technical tasks to no technical individuals.
- Resolved any issues involving Fitlinxx Actiped/Actilink devices in varying network and computer environments.
- Responsible for the processing of new orders and returns from clients nationwide.
- Dramatically improved the level of customer service and user satisfaction.
- Help answer calls to process and verify accurate customer accounts.
Help Desk Representative I Resume
Summary : Offers extensive experience in technology, risk management, customer service, help desk, network administration, interpersonal skills, planning and evaluation, hardware/software, troubleshooting, attention to detail, problem solving and communication. Demonstrated outstanding abilities in customer service, professionalismand fostering teamwork.
Skills : IT Help Desk, IT Executive.
- Interacted with staff regarding potential threats to the work environment.
- Produced daily reports pertaining to customer contacts and responses.
- Sent out daily contacts to customers to confirm completion of tickets, escalating issues as required.
- Conducted call backs for customer requiring additional ticket assistance.
- Handled incoming customer emails requesting assistance with computers and peripherals.
- Network Administration: Performed file share procedures and managed trouble tickets.
- Installed and maintained the security infrastructure, including IPS, IDS, log management and security assessment systems.
Help Desk Representative Resume
Summary : Self-motivated able to multi-task; dependable; problem solver; problems with working independently or with peers as a team.
Skills : Help Desk Coordinator.
- Deliver wireless technical support to end-users by operating automated call distribution phone software.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests.
- Gather customer's information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer.
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations.
- Stay current with account information, changes, and updates.
Bachelor Of Arts