Classroom Aide Resume
Objective : Obtain employment with stable employer who has room for advancement and can utilize skills and experience.
Skills : Extremely Quick Learner, Issue Resolution Skills, Good in Stressful Situations, Remaining Level-Headed.
- Taught skill to kids & served as a counselor Establish and enforce rules for behavior and policies and procedures to maintain order among students.
- Teach socially acceptable behavior, employing techniques such as behavior modification and positive reinforcement.
- Modify the general education curriculum for special-needs students, based upon a variety of instructional techniques and technologies.
- Develop and implement strategies to meet the needs of students with a variety of handicapping conditions.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on children and activities, as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate students' progress.
- Meet with other professionals to discuss individual students' needs and progress.
- Confer with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselors, and administrators to resolve students' behavioral and academic problems.
Sr. Classroom Aide Resume
Objective : Identify and assist first-time participants in the Best Buddies Challenges with managing their fundraising commitment and goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Collaborated with teachers to assist in routine classroom activities.
- Assisted students in the classroom to facilitate and encourage academic and social growth.
- Developed educational plans and worked alongside parents, teachers, and specialists to ensure student success.
- Taught lessons in math, social studies, science, and language arts to comply with Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks and Educational Standards.
- Performed classroom duties in place of absent teachers for grades K-5.
- Strived to provide a seamless transition for students in daily routines, including lesson plans and other instructions as left by full-time teacher.
- Worked one-on-one with students with to complete assessments and assignments, and to correct behavioral issues.
MA In Teaching
Classroom Aide/Teacher Resume
Summary : Motivated self-starter with the willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines. Ability to work within a team, strong work ethic, and advanced complex problem solving skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Proficiency, Quick Learner, Computer Proficient, POS System, Organizational Skills.
- Performed direct patient care aimed at increasing comfort, psycho, social and spiritual well-being by providing assistance with personal hygiene, physical comfort, nutrition, elimination, prevention of skin breakdown, rehabilitation and safety.
- Maintained accurate records of patient care, condition, progress and concerns.
- Responded appropriately to the physical, emotional and developmental needs of patients.
- Maintained a clean, healthy and safe environment.
- Assisted with patient transfer and ambulation.
- Maintained sanitary residents' and program rooms.
- Followed safe lifting techniques and individual resident lifting instructions.
- Transported patients to other areas of the hospital in wheelchairs and gurneys.
Classroom Aide III Resume
Summary : To secure a position in a well established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of Education. Experience working with high risk youth at diverse levels and those with disabilities.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook.
- Managed casebook for clients to ensure all goals and objectives were attained.
- Liaison for service coordination as outlined in the client's IEP.
- Worked with a team to assist with the development of service plans to include discharge needs and further services.
- Training and experience in SCIP-R (Strategies for Crisis Intervention and Prevention -Revise) behavioral interventions and techniques.
- Attended professional seminars on Autism awareness, and Disaster Preparedness.
- Assisted with ADL's and provided support and education when possible.
- Utilized SmartBoard technology to incorporate learning into the classroom.
MS In Education
Classroom Aide II Resume
Summary : To obtain an elementary school teaching position dedicated towards providing a developmentally appropriate education for all students by implementing various teaching methods and inquiry-based learning experiences and serving as a role model for young children.
Skills : People skills, Leadership, Basic computer skills, communication, working with children.
- Provided extra assistance to special need students, such as students with physical and mental disabilities including; spina bifida, intellectual disabilities, cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury, seizure disorders, and autism.
- Tutored and assisted students individually with Reading, Writing, Math and Adapted Physical Education.
- Helped students master assignments and reinforce learning concepts presented by the teacher.
- Supervised students in classrooms, halls, cafeteria, gymnasium, or on field trips.
- Escorted students to supportive services and extracurricular activities.
- Notified nurses in crisis situations and escorted students to the hospital as needed.
- Trained in new technological advances in education for children with disabilities.
Classroom Aide I Resume
Headline : Over the course of previous employment opportunities gained a wealth of customer service experience, particularly dealing with troubled customers, as well as data collation and interpretation, report building, and project management skills developed and honed specifically in the financial services industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Data Entry, Medical Terminology, Medical Records, Medical Billing, Case Management.
- Challenge students to step outside their comfort zones while providing a fun and safe environment.
- Overseeing the safety of the students while off-campus and in a group setting.
- Supervise students in classrooms, halls, cafeterias, schoolyards, and gymnasiums, or on field trips.
- Enforce administration policies and rules governing students.
- Take class attendance and maintain attendance records.
- Help students who required an aide to perform daily duties.
- Ensuring the safety of students throughout the day.
Jr. Classroom Aide Resume
Summary : Reliable, organized worker, that is talented at working well with others. Able to get a task done, and at seeing what needs to be done and making sure it gets done.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Complete morning classroom and play area opening duties.
- Physically and verbally interact with children throughout the day.
- Teach children personal care behaviors, including toilet training and feeding.
- Redirect children to encourage safe, positive behaviors.
- Establish and maintain a safe play environment for the children.
- Collaborate daily with classroom teachers to keep activities running smoothly.
- Currently employed but only work as a fill-in, no set schedule.
Classroom Aide/Advisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a collections clerk and/or billing specialist within your health care facility where develop and strength.
Skills : Claim Status, Claim Denials, Submitting.
- Assisted teachers with students after duties.
- Prepared breakfast, lunch, & snacks meals with correct serving size portions.
- Dish washed, cleaned, disinfected plates, cups, utensils, and food containers.
- Cleaned kitchen area and disposed trash properly.
- Swept, mopped, disinfected restrooms, and kitchen.
- Ordered supplies and stocked supplies in proper areas.
- Submitted student and staff count for meals of the day.
Lead Classroom Aide Resume
Summary : Highly organized and reliable professional seeking a position in Medical Administrative to utilize organizational and leadership skills with the ability to adapt to new situations, learn new processes and procedures with ease.
Skills : Possess technological skills, An effective communicator.
- Maintained order within school and on school grounds.
- Conducted demonstrations to teach such skills as sports, dancing, and handicrafts.
- Organized and stored toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas.
- Organized and participated in recreational activities, such as games.
- Kept records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- Assist other challenged children in a classroom in developing skills as necessary.
- Interact with a student to support play, exploration, and learning.
Classroom Aide/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where academic background and experience in working with a wide variety of populations will enable me to promote wellness and quality of life while enhancing professional growth.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Provided one on one instruction for a student requiring social, emotional and academic help.
- Communicated regularly with a resource team on student progress.
- Recorded daily events in a home to school notebook.
- Supervised all students during learning centers such as art, science, literacy, and computer.
- Performed clerical tasks such as making copies and computer work.
- Provided classroom coverage in absence of a teacher.
- Assisted teachers with classroom projects and activities.
Diploma In Business