Business Development Representative Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Business Development Representative. Sales Professional with proven success in achieving sales targets within the Technology industry in the USA and Latin America. Understands technology as a strategy and value enabler for business processes and comprehends financial metrics to justify the investment and business models to sell and consume technology. A result-oriented clear understanding of business profitability and accurate pipeline/forecasting.
Skills : Expertise Sales, Negotiation, CRM, Volume Licensing, Prospecting, Lead Generation, Cold Calling, Negotiation, Closing Sales, Channel Recruitment, Training, and Channel Management, Product Management, Solution Advisor, Market Development, Sales Revenue Forecasting. Knowledge In Unified Communication Technologies; IP Telephony, IP PBX, SIP Trunks, Audio, and Video Collaboration.
- Establishing and expand relationships with key customers (800+; distributed within 6 different countries) by contacting them on a daily basis.
- Growing and maintaining existing customer and partner relationships through proactive marketing, webinars and telesales activity.
- Acting as key and knowledgeable resource for the leading industry in the volume license and services offerings.
- Conducting data analysis on the equity of business development representative input distribution.
- Manage contractors on lead generation initiatives and negotiate with vendors.
- Carry and exceed the quota of scheduling meetings and growing existing energy markets.
- Helped launch newest product tikkit and lead deals through entire sales cycle from lead qualification to close.
Business Development Representative I Resume
Objective : Over 3 years of experience as a Business Development Representative. Seeking to secure a challenging profession, utilizing my hospitality and people skills in an organization offering growth and opportunity.
Skills : Computer Proficiency Aloha System, MS Windows, MS Office 200x, and Outlook, Cornerstone, Salesforce, Excel, Quickbooks, Customer Relationship Management, and Customer Service.
- Preformed outgoing and incoming calls to clients for continuing or new business.
- Gathered information from the client in order to obtain a quote for pricing and then sent for client review.
- Worked with operations to gather what equipment would be needed to perform the work needed in order to get pricing.
- Established work orders once the purchase order was received from the client for scheduling.
- Performed outgoing calls to clients after jobs completed in regards to further services needed to be recommended after inspections.
- Traveled to various trade shows to exhibit our business to establish a new business.
- Accomplishments established a new client base and new business opportunities, built professional representative client relationships, while at trade shows exhibited professionalism in explaining services to vendors and business opportunities while providing them business cards and directory of services for our contact information while receiving their contact information.
- Developed new business with VPs and c-level executives from companies with at least 200 employees.
- Set up and run targeted campaigns for f500 companies and targeted verticals.
- Worked closely with the sales manager to improve sales training for new BDRs.
Senior Business Development Representative Resume
Summary : More than 8 years of broad-based experience as a Business Development Representative, and a variety of positions have given me background, experience, and maturity that enable me to exhibit professionalism in dealing with people. I have the ability to apply correspondence rules and procedural guidelines exhibiting excellent verbal and written skills.
Skills : Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service, Networking, Strategic Planning, Communication, Excellent Problem Solving, Knowledge Of Computer Functions, and Organizational.
- Serving as liaison to corporate headquarters in support of future opportunities contracted from army contracting command, rock island.
- In addition, due to geographic presence, serves as bd team's front line for information gathering at first army and joint munitions command.
- Working autonomously without any direct supervision serving as firm's POC at rock island arsenal.
- Systematically gathers intelligence not available through other sources and successfully arranges meetings for senior leadership to attend.
- Recently was appointed to the board of directors for the association of the united states army rock island arsenal chapter which results in increased visibility for the firm.
- Well connected with local industry and is able to provide hard intelligence about local potential team members, their community reputation, and ability to provide services to the firm.
- Answering customers questions regarding products, prices, and availability.
- Setting up new accounts, establish customer credit, and set up payment methods.
- Prioritizing daily workflow, including all inbound calls, quotes, and sales-related inquiries.
Inside Sales - Business Development Representative Resume
Headline : Over 6+ years of experience as a Business Development Representative. My aspirations include achieving experience to reach my goal towards an accounting degree and to contribute to the company's mission, and to be part of a well- established and rewarding organization.
Skills : Communication, Excellent Problem Solving, Knowledge Of Computer Functions, Organizational, Microsoft, CRM Software, Adobe, Customer Relations, Customer Service, Graphic Design, and Database Management.
- Making outbound phone calls to both existing and potential new customers.
- Answering inbound phone calls and routes caller to the appropriate department or associate.
- Communicating information concerning current loans and determines future financing needs for mortgage products with a set standard.
- Discussing regions products and services with existing and potential customers.
- Meeting or exceeding production goals, primarily by converting leads into qualified referrals resulting in closed mortgage loans.
- Using effective sales and inbound/outbound telephone techniques to build client relationships and uncover product and service needs.
- Providing excellent customer service skills while following all marketing and compliance guidelines established by the corporation.
- Developing new business opportunities by effectively communicating product lines to customers.
- Creating new revenue streams by cultivating successful partnerships with customers.
- Processing and respond to internet leads in an immediate and professional manner.
Business Development Representative II Resume
Objective : An ambitious management professional with strong client relation skills; effective use of time management and organizational skills to lead teams with projects and activities; exhibited excellent interpersonal skills and professional manner; and effectively communicating information to team members and consumers through written and oral skills.
Skills : Project Management, Communication, and Leadership, Bilingual, Great Team Player, Proficient In Microsoft, Great Organizational, and Works Well Under Pressure.
- Accurately using comprehensive database management via Salesforce and other CRM tools.
- Developing and closing new business opportunities through established networks, relationships, independent research, and the lead management pipeline to expand the range of offers to our subscribers.
- Facilitating the growth of revenue by contacting and closing health, beauty, and wellness merchants who have not done business with Groupon.
- Securing partnerships using consultative selling strategies to craft and negotiate offer details that align with financial and operational objectives.
- Become familiar with each business, including but not limited to: products and/or services, consumer demographics, consumer ratings, points of competitive differentiation, and revenue and profit drivers.
- Utilizing knowledge of deal structure and strategy in order to reach the client's desired outcomes and maximize profit.
- Interfacing with merchant development to ensure a seamless transition of accounts and align on business strategy.
- Providing accurate, clear, and concise responses to incoming and outgoing calls from customers that are inquiring about vehicles.
- Demonstrating world-class customer service excels in your current position, commit to getting better and be open to feedback and coaching to allow for career advancement.
- Maximizing leads received from corporate, marketing/advertising, customer referrals and some self-generated lead sources utilize ongoing on-line, classroom and mentor training to learn the company's vertically-integrated business model and consumer finance industry.
Business Development Representative III Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Business Development Representative. Looking to secure a Sales or Management position that utilizes my excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, while positively influencing the organization's growth and profitability.
Skills : Microsoft, CRM Software, Adobe, Customer Relations, Customer Service, Graphic Design, Database Management, Data Entry, Time Management, Problem Solving, Sales, Automotive, Training & Development, HTML, and Web Design.
- Answered an average of 87 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
- Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Answered a constant flow of customer calls with up to 12 calls in queue per hour.
- Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
- Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes.
- Managed customer calls effectively and efficiently in a complex, fast-paced and challenging call center environment.
- Acted professionally and patiently when addressing negative customer feedback.
- Make 80+ calls daily adhere to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards.
- Refer leads and prospects for vehicle sales to the new and pre-owned sales departments.
- Stay up to date on current manufacture incentives and current sales specials the dealership is offering.
Business Development Representative/Buyer Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience as a Business Development Representative. I am looking to further my career with your company. I am looking for a full-time, long term position, that can help me better my family.
Skills : Team Player, Time Management, Goal-Oriented, Positive, and Friendly, Accurate Money Handling, and Management, Multitasking Ability, 60+ WPM Typing Speed, Professional Phone Etiquette, Excellent Communication, Works Well Under Pressure, Customer Service-Oriented, Social Media Knowledge, and Appointment Setting.
- Referring unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Office manager Dennis sneed ford current employee payroll oversees all aspects of back-office and service department accounts payable dealer eft.
- Maintaining personal performance including contact databases, activity reporting, and sales forecasts.
- Monitoring competitive activity and market conditions to provide feedback to management regarding new product and installations.
- Participating in trade shows, industry events, customer entertainment activities, sales meetings, training programs and conferences as directed.
- Sales effort resulted in the placement of 380 temporary employees being placed within 21 months.
- Originating/updating/maintaining projects representation lists, project flyers/handouts, and company presentations.
- Providing them with the company's service capabilities in order to generate business and to follow up after the bid process.
- Facilitating presentations to clients, engineers, procurement personnel, project managers, etc.
Executive Business Development Representative Resume
Summary : Over 10+ years of experience as a Business Development Representative. Reliable, driven and efficient worker with many years in public service and experience in diverse career fields. Great communication skills in both personal and professional settings. Proficient in the computer, mathematical and writing skills.
Skills : Event Planning, Marketing Communications, Customer Service, Excel, Word, Event Marketing, Organizational, Office, Computer, Customer Service and Leader.
- Responsibilities include selling in print (newspaper and magazine) and online advertising to businesses located in the areas listed above.
- Duties include being able to use Microsoft programs such as word, excel, outlook, Sharepoint, etc.
- Duties also include communicating with clients, prospective clients, graphic designers (in another location) and being able to work well without supervision.
- Setting up test drive appointments with all customers with the focus that all customers are prospective buyers and long term customers.
- Communicating with the prospective buyers until they are ready to set an appointment and visit the dealership to view the vehicle.
- Meticulously utilizing the company's leads system to identify potential new and repeat customers to provide them up-to-date discounts and trade-in options.
- Expertly trained all new employees in the company's standard operating procedures and methods to increase confidence and communication skills.
- Professionally marketing my services to develop a rapport with the local community and maximize sales within the company.
- Verbally and electronically interacting with over 500 customers a week to properly process forms and documents pertinent to auto sales.
International Business Development Representative II Resume
Headline : Business Development Representative with 5+ years of leadership, strong communication skills and a natural connection with people. Expertise in business, sales development, B2B selling, and business models. Proven track record of organizational growth, leadership and educational and training development and productivity models. Created organizational vision, goals, and standards while performing highly visible roles in a rapidly changing business environment.
Skills : MS Office Suite 2013, Proficient Social Media Platforms, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Business Valuations, Strong Interpersonal, Leadership, Sales Training, and Coaching, and Sales Territory Strategies.
- Participating in conferences and local meetings to generate sales leads for potential clients and increase awareness of company services.
- Maintaining all prospects and current client information in sales database on a daily basis, attend sales meetings, and respond to emails from sales management and staff in a timely manner consults with hiring managers to develop recruiting and marketing strategies.
- Networking through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees.
- Cultivating combined partnerships with successful service vendors and b2b selling attracting over $560,000 in contracting opportunities within months.
- Experience prioritizing, planning and organizing tasks/activities to ensure timely completion of job responsibilities.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism in all matters.
- Calling unsold customers for satisfaction survey and to bring them back into the dealership.
- Responsible for generating sales appointments for customers who contact the dealership via the internet, phone, and Tecobi to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle.
- Working closely with sales and service following up on all internet leads and calls.
- Welcome visitors by greeting and referring them to the appropriate person.
Sr. Business Development Representative Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Business Development Representative. Seeking out Account Management Opportunities with High-Tech companies that specialize in products/services. I am really passionate about Technology and Healthcare companies.
Skills : Customer Service, Loss Prevention, Visuals, and Marketing, People Management, and Recruiting, Scheduling, Team Training, and Development, Competitive Selling, Increasing Productivity, Monitoring Inventories and Deposits, Team Accountability, Floor Supervision, and Leading By Example.
- Following up on marketing qualified leads to set up product demos for our regional account managers.
- Working with our regional account managers in generating new business for northeast territory.
- Responsible for answering live chat sales inquiries from our main website.
- Following up with partners to get updates on opportunities in the pipeline.
- Utilizing CRM salesforce in-depth to create opportunities, leads and follow up.
- Promoting and positioning the strategic & tactical values of data protection product and service offerings.
- Providing a wide range of data protection product and services knowledge to prospective customers.
- Searching for business via internet, database, contractor websites and responses from trade show inquiries.
- Function competently and competitively in a fast-paced, highly transactional call-center environment that requires project and time management skills.