Objective : Motivated, fast-paced Host/Hostess bringing enthusiasm, dedication, and an exceptional work ethic. Trained in customer service and looking forward to providing excellent service in the hospitality industry. High energy and outgoing with a commitment to loyalty, hard work, and positive guest relations. Seeking to use my quick thinking, interpersonal communication skills, negotiation skills, and business savvy mind in a Marketing and or Advertising position for a fast-paced and professional business.
Skills : Communications, Training, Teamwork, Customer Service, Microsoft Office
- Chosen as a host to partake in special treatment of the staff and greeting of guests before meals.
- Greeted customers personally and via phone set up dining rooms and made reservation arrangements.
- Monitored dining areas and customer flow to maximize table usage and minimize customer wait times taking phone orders and reservations.
- Created a warm atmosphere and gratifying experience to encourage returning of guests.
- Cleaned and organized eating, service, and kitchen areas and responsible for the design and preparation of all menu items.
- Executed daily production lists and goals, greeted each customer with friendly eye contact.
- Inspected restrooms for cleanliness and availability of supplies and cleaned restrooms when necessary.
- Kept the dining room and kitchen area clean by performing cleaning and laundry duties and spoke with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service-trained new employees.
- Assigned patrons to tables suitable for their needs and according to the rotation.
BS in Marketing
Objective : Hardworking, motivated and deadline driven Bartender/Hostess with 4+ years' experience in a fast paced environment, seeking a job with an opportunity for challenges and growth. Bringing satisfaction to management and the team by producing both exceptional customer service and a positive atmosphere through teamwork and flexibility. Seeking a position where I am able to utilize all of my knowledge and experience.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, POS System, Customer Service, Communications
- Opened the door for the people entering and leaving the restaurant.
- Escorted the patrons to the seat and explained the meal and what would be our specials and also suggested an item on the menu.
- Provided assistance and helped the servers if they seem too overwhelmed and see if they needed help.
- Helped the managers with inventory by entering data in Excel spreadsheet on what food items we needed and what food items we didn't need.
- Ensured that requirements for all guests were met including small children, disabled or food-allergic guests.
- Spoke with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service, to respond to complaints, or to make conversation.
- Answered and assisted customer phone calls with placing orders in an informative and helpful fashion.
- Operated cash registers and accepted payments from customers via cash, credit or debit and provided change as needed.
Lead Host Resume
Summary : Accountable Lead Host who demonstrates a high level of ownership and initiative. Quick and effective at decision making, while maintaining excellent customer service throughout the day. Dedicated team member motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Seeking a position with your establishment, utilizing exceptional hospitality skills and outstanding customer care abilities to ensure recurring business and maximize revenue.
Skills : Multi-Tasking, Customer Service, Communication, Typing,Cash Handling
- Greeted customers, managed general e-mail, voicemail, and foot traffic for the organization.
- Enthusiastically represented the company by professionally greeting visitors.
- Conducted personalized tours for new employees as part of the orientation program.
- Hosted weekly inter-departmental gatherings to foster communications across business units.
- Coordinated appointment schedules and resolved scheduling conflicts for 15 managers.
- Received numerous accolades and letters of appreciation from customers and visitors.
- Provided excellent customer service while maintaining a professional appearance and attitude.
- Responsible for following all safety measures in regards to health regulations.
- Managed and responded to all correspondence and inquiries from customers.
Server / Host Resume
Headline : Server / Host with 4 plus years of experience possessing strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals of diverse ethnicities, educational and cultural backgrounds. Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to motivate peers to accomplish tasks in a timely manner. To secure a position with a company that allows me to utilize my excellent customer service and leadership skills and offers an opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Leadership , Attention To Detail, Customer Service, Data Entry, Computer
- Responsible for presenting a loving family environment to our guests as soon as they walk in the door.
- Keeping a well-organized floor plan and seating chart throughout the shifts.
Maintained cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
Monitored dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests.
Followed all company and safety and security policies and procedures, reported accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager, and completed safety training and certifications.
- Welcomed and acknowledged all guests according to company standards.
- Spoke with guests using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Observed guests’ needs throughout the dining experience to ensure they receive high-quality service.
Junior Host Resume
Objective : Results-driven, dedicated Junior Host, seeking an entry-level position. Loves to work with customers pleasing customers make the day better. To work in a healthy, innovative and challenging environment extracting the best out of me, which is conducive to learn and grow at professional as well as personal level therebydirecting my future endeavors as an asset to the organization.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service, Very Organized, Technology Literate, Excellent Phone Etiquette, Great Cash Handler, Persuasive, Convincing
- Assisted with scheduling and planning for private parties and holiday events.
- Promoted a high level of service standards through attention to guests' needs and complete restaurant knowledge.
- Greeted customers in a timely fashion while quickly determining their needs.
- Responded to customer questions and requests in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Maintained good communication and interaction with guests and sought feedback or complaints and respond accordingly.
- Developed a rapport with customers and generate business through a friendly welcoming attitude.
- Answered inquiries about exhibitions, programs, amenities, membership, and related matters.
- Utilized excellent communication and interpersonal skills to start a conversation and help guests have a great time.
- Inspected dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
VIP Hospitality Host Resume
Objective : VIP Hospitality Host highly effective at anticipating and accommodating customer needs. Friendly, punctual and enthusiastic team player. Focused host successful at multi-tasking and delivering prompt and friendly service to all customers. Maintains a positive attitude and a great sense of humor during peak hours. To succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment, building the success of the company while advancing the skills and career.
Skills : Thrives In Fast-paced Environment, Courteous, Professional Demeanor, Flexible Schedule, Guest Relations Professional, Quick Problem Solver, Committed Team Player
- Interacted with guests as they arrive and as they leave the restaurant to ensure a positive dining experience.
- Followed all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage to uphold proper health standards.
- Displayed enthusiasm and knowledge about the restaurant's menu and products.
- Routinely supported other areas of the restaurant as requested, including answering telephones and completing financial transactions for other staff.
- Demonstrated genuine hospitality while greeting and establishing rapport with guests.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships with others to reach business goals.
- Carefully pulled out guest chairs, placed clean and current menus in front of guests and recorded accurate drink orders.
- Built relationships with customers to increase the likelihood of repeat business.
High School Diploma
Headline : High motivated, team player, hard worker customer service oriented Host/Server with over 6 years of proven trustworthy seeking a position to achieving set goals and objectives to assist with the success of the company. Maximized work opportunities to develop proactive and courteous customer approach using good communication skills, mathematical aptitude, and computer knowledge. To obtain a challenging position where career advancement exists for a dedicated, hard-working employee.
Skills : Telephone, Hospitality, Clerical, Customer Service, Bilingual: English And Spanish
- Speaking with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service, to respond to complaints, or to make conversation.
- Assigning patrons to tables suitable for their needs and according to rotation so that servers receive an appropriate number of seatings.
- Assisting servers to ensure customers were completely satisfied with their experience.
- Communicating with customers to identify and resolving seating arrangements and reservations.
- Implementing the unique kid check system to ensure that all guests that come together leave together.
- Assisting in providing a safe, fun and clean environment for all our guests.
- Informing customers on new meals, menus, and specials in extensive detail.
- Coordinating with other staff members in order to create strategies for situations.
Objective : Energetic and passionate Host/Busser with a drive for excellence seeking a position as Bayhost. Great customer services skills, with a 2 year background in high-turnover fast-paced food preparation and delivery. To seek a challenging career in an organization where I can work towards the achievement of organizational excellence with the utilization of full potential and skills I have achieved thought about my education and experience.
Skills : Customer/Personal Service, Active Listening, Human Resources, Computers, Social Perceptiveness, Public Speaking, Food Assembly, Judgment And Decision Making.
- Ensured that all aspects of the front of the house of the restaurant were up to standards, including but not limited to the bathroom, main lobby, windows.
- Ran a server rotation in order to ensure that each server had adequate time to serve their assigned tables.
- Greeted and explained the menu to guests while seating them in their designated area within the restaurant.
- Communicated POS and computer between front and back of the house as well as bus tables.
- Answered an average of six calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
- Spoke with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food, service, complaints, or to make conversation.
- Inspected restrooms for cleanliness and availability of supplies and clean restrooms when necessary.
- Inspected dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
Hostess/Server Assistant Resume
Objective : Highly enthusiastic Hostess/Server Assistant with less than a year customer interface experience. Solid team player with an upbeat, positive attitude. To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me satisfaction and self-development and helps me to achieve the organizational goal.
Skills : Communication, Motivated, Task Oriented, Technology, Customer Service, Microsoft Office Applications, Persuasion, Money Handling, Cash Register
- Responsible for the complete set-up, stocking, and service of the host/hostess station and entrance.
- Maintained a neat, clean, organized, safe and comfortable environment for our guests.
- Maintained and strictly abides by sanitation/health regulations.
- Adhered to appearance and uniform standards.
- Adhered to all restaurant standards, policies and procedures.
- Walked guests to table advising the guests of the server’s name and daily specials
- Provided accurate wait times to guests and recommended wait options.
- Answered incoming restaurant calls in a friendly, professional manner.
- Assisted bussers and servers in bussing tables and running food while ensuring proper food handling guidelines are being followed.
- Responsible for exceeding the customer expectations by providing them with friendly, prompt and attentive service that is tailored to the customer’s preference.
Host & Server Resume
Objective : An organized, reliable, and customer service oriented Host. My professional experience in customer service and the food industry makes me a well-rounded individual. To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong customer service skills, and secure a position with a well-established company.
Skills : Customer Service-oriented, People-oriented, Excellent Communication, Goal-oriented, Friendly Demeanor, Superior Organization Ability, Strong Work Ethic, Outstanding Interpersonal
- Describing promotions and suggestively selling while seating guests taking initial beverage order.
- Attending to any other guest needs during the entire dining experience as warranted.
- Addresses complaints promptly in a courteous manner, and notifies the supervisor of any issues
- Assisting service personnel in providing beverage orders and refills, and clearing and setting tables.
- Appropriately estimating the guest wait time, if any, and relaying information to guests in a professional manner.
- Seating guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, placing the clean/current menu in front of guest, etc.
- Guiding guests through the dining rooms and providing any needed assistance.
- Moving and arranging tables, chairs, and settings and organize seating for groups with special needs.
- Ensuring place settings are appropriate and each guest has a napkin, clean silverware, and any other item that is part of the standard place setting.
High School Diploma