Business Development Coordinator Resume
Headline : Administrative Assistant position with a company that will allow me to fully utilize my full potentional and knowledge that I have acquired to use for this positon I am applying for. I will use my fast learning pace to get my job done in a timely manor,.
Skills : Experience Working With RFP Process, InDesign And Illustrator, Microsoft Word And Excel, Outlook.
- Provided a high level of administrative support to the Sales & Marketing Team.
- Performs administrative functions efficiently to assist in managing, organizing projects and tasks, many of which are very confidential in nature.
- Responsible for project management of persuasive business proposals for all business segments, which includes working with all New Business Development Directors to coordinate content, scope, copies, shipment and delivery.
- Strong organization skills are needed as proposals are prepared to solicit new business, and materials prepared are integral to supporting the company's knowledge of the business and management.
- Assists in designing creative business segment projects using several graphic design programs including: cover ideas for prospective business proposals, proposal supporting materials, presentations, brochures and mailers.
- Established administrative processes to assist in managing and organizing projects and tasks.
- Performs a range of staff and/or sales and marketing support activities.
- Provides support for special projects, as needed, working with the Project Manager to design the content and image for mailers or promotional materials.
Business Development Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Passionate about creative marketing, seamless event production and proactive business development. I believe the most effective marketing teams promote brand advocacy across its organization and bring focus to unique topics which build on the organization's culture and attracts meaningful talent.
Skills : Excel, Powerpoint, Customer Service, Detail Oriented, Bookkeeping, Organizational Skills, Problem Solving, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Decision Making, Type 60 Wpm, 10-Key, Peachtree, Great Plains, Filemaker Pro, General Office.
- Prepare expense reports, create and maintain numerous documents, gather and summarize various reports related to sales, finance, marketing, and business development, coordinate meetings and manage customer service calls, issues, and complaints.
- Upholding strict confidentiality requirements and adhering to established operating procedures.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with upper management and clients through continuous verbal and written communications.
- Assist in the collaboration of partnerships through researching and analyzing potential business and partnership opportunities.
- Coordinate, support and negotiate terms for various agreements.
- Review, summarize and analyze all documents and communications pertaining to negotiations to produce and provide redacted contracts as well as an outlined report detailing terms requiring further attention.
- Forecast material sales and milestone payments.
- Establish and manage the budget for the Business Development department.
Bachelor Of Science
Business Development Coordinator II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within an environment that will challenge me further; while allowing me to contribute to the growth and success of the organization. This position will provide me the ability to apply my Business Development and work experience to a growing industry.
Skills : Microsoft Programs-Various, restaurant computer programs-various, tourism programs.
- Served as sponsorship and advertising coordinator for a busy sales team that put on educational conferences for the 23,000 MGMA members to attend.
- Main role was in the development, sale and fulfillment of sponsorship and advertising opportunities at these events and throughout the year.
- Worked extensively with MS Office Suite, Outlook, SalesForce CRM and Personify Accounting Software.
- Managed internal and external communication, contract processing, invoicing, tracking, fulfillment and ongoing tracking and analysis of metrics reporting for all corporate sponsors and advertisers.
- Capable of successfully balancing daily tasks with higher-priority projects: managed sales accounts of corporate sponsors and oversaw event planning and fulfillment for sponsorships at all conferences.
- Created procedures and increased efficiency in processing and tracking of contracts, communication with the sales accounts, and fulfillment for all products related to various conferences, sponsorships, print and electronic advertising opportunities, vendor webinars, etc.
- Created tracking and reporting system to provide detailed metrics for sponsors and advertisers.
Business Development Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Committed team player with finely tuned interpersonal and communication skills. A true leader who is calm under pressure and adept at problem solving.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Led Project Development objectives and related tasks to facilitate timelines within a companywide online tracking program.
- Coordinated production compliance/development processes internally to assure customer specific timelines and requirements were met.
- Processed requests for raw materials, finished product and/or customer specifications.
- Performed collections and accounting/invoicing functions as applicable to divisional customer base.
- Managed project meetings for open divisional projects reporting on status of development and implementation of standards, change controls, customer requirements and compliance to internal and external policies and procedures.
- Coordinated with customers and designers for artwork and file delivery, often using customer FTP sites, in conjunction with production schedule and materials delivery.
- Assisted with all divisional line trials and sample runs in multiple manufacturing locations in order to determine efficiency and quality of final products.
- Effectively decreased divisional raw material expenses by 75%.
Sr. Business Development Coordinator Resume
Summary : Extensive experience working with small and large businesses providing administrative support and expertise in PC computing. Interested in working on special projects, databases, or streamlining businesses to work better.
Skills : Vision Software, Sharepoint, Open Asset, Trim, Adobe Creative Suites.
- Manage specific education programs, with primary responsibility for the Student Ambassador Program, a national team located on 110 campuses with a multi-million dollar program budget.
- Develop and manage relationships with universities, faculty, administration and students.
- Develop profitable growth strategies for all product lines within the higher education channel.
- Build synergies with internal teams (social media, retail, product marketing, consumer research) as well as Sony sister companies and external partners focusing on coordinated marketing strategy and activities.
- Responsible for the strategy, content, logistics and execution of a week long training for 120 students.
- Produce quarterly reports to Senior Vice President and executive team with an emphasis on increasing profits through proven marketing strategies based on analytics and detailed, real time findings.
- Work to drive web, call center and retail business including web site maintenance, store and web merchandising, and promotional programs for Education markets.
Master Of Arts
Jr. Business Development Coordinator Resume
Headline : To secure a position with a well-established organization with a stable environment that will allow me to utilize my limitless skills in customer service.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer, Telephone Skills, Supervisory Skills.
- Answered incoming vehicle service repair calls and scheduled service appointments.
- Made follow-up calls to service customers in regards to service performed and also worked with customers to resolve any issues that may have occurred.
- Answered incoming vehicle sales calls, and answered questions in regards to the customer's desired vehicle with a goal to schedule an appointment to meet with a sales person.
- Responded to incoming internet sales leads and provided customers with the information they needed in regards to their desired vehicle with a goal to set an appointment to meet with a sales person.
- Made follow-up calls to every customer that purchased a vehicle and also coordinated any service work to be performed.
- Performed many other tasks such as data entry projects, updated the customer computer database, special finance advertising and customer management, created documents and spreadsheets, sales tracking.
- Trained and mentored new staff members for the BDC office.
Marketing/Business Development Coordinator Resume
Objective : Administrative professional offering excellent communication and computer skills. Meets deadlines works with a high level of adaptability. Punctual, driven to inspire, to be respectful, patient and positive. Enjoys being a team player in a diverse working environment.
Skills : Processed Debit & Credit Card Transactions Responsibly handled Cash Responded to customer inquiries Provided Excellent Customer Service Maintain Clean Environment Maintain Filing System Basic Office Skills, Excel, Outlook, Word, CRM, Dealersoket.
- Responsible for obtaining Partnerships with system and non-IPC hospitals all over the United States to install or implement ICN's products and services.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Formulate, develop, cooperate and implement with the Management Team, the Strategic Marketing and Sales Plan for the Company.
- Responsible for prospecting for business opportunities and developing the client base.
- Contacted potential customers and took them through the sales process which includes prospecting, explaining type of service offered, demonstrating the service, and reviewing the rates and contract.
- Quoted prices, implementation dates, and payment terms and strove to persuade customer/prospect to buy using knowledge of company products and services.
- Prepared Advertising Contract and acquired appropriate signatures from customer and submits contract to VP of Operations.
- Managed and maintained contact activity, calendar, and related tasks.
B.A. In Criminology
Business Development Coordinator Head Resume
Headline : A driven professional, with a proven track record of effective business communication and support in both professional and community based endeavors. Seeking a role which allows for utilization of my skills and experience, and will allow me to further develop these in taking on exciting new challenges.
Skills : Bilingual, Computer, Inventory, bilingual.
- Manage CRM Database for commercial and towing sales leads, qualifying leads, adding new customers and updating existing ones.
- Disperse leads to team members divided equally and by territory when a potential customer makes contact by phone, email, or internet submissions.
- Follow up with customers who need documentation via email/fax when a salesman is travelling and unable to respond effectively.
- Manage the backend of company website and ensure inventory is accurate and updated routinely.
- Submit documents such as warranty registrations to Miller Industries to ensure the customer receives them in a timely manner.
- Attend trade shows to effectively communicate with potential customers in person and engage them in conversation.
- Utilizing people skills to build lasting relationships between Matheny Motors and the customer.
- Manage the dispatch process between our 8 locations and schedule delivery of units to customers.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Business Development Coordinator Resume
Objective : Over 13 years of experience selling complex offerings to B2B and B2C markets. Specializing in collaborative, consultative and solutions based sales methodologies. Blending CRM applications and customer service with emphasis on customer acquisitions and customer retention. Maintaining excellent marketing and digital communication skills establishing a positive customer engagement cycle.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop, html.
- Plan and promotes sale of new construction estimating software for building contractors.
- Review plans and specifications for construction projects with architects to clarify costs and construction details in preliminary negotiations for contract.
- Managed existing client accounts and sourced and generated new business, growing membership by 18% that quarter.
- Led advertising campaigns around open house for new office location by developing SEM, SEO, and ECRM with the local ad area to announce our state of the art products.
- Coordinated media coverage of construction software in the trade press.
- Arranged for exposure at trade shows developing external relationships with Association of General Contractors and Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.
- Performed market research surveys on customer needs and requirements with blogs and CRM software.
- Prepared monthly sales reports for senior management.
Business Development Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Proactive bilingual professional with over 5 years of experience in recruitment and employment, performance management, employee relations, and training. Consistently demonstrate the ability to provide support and guidance to organization's leadership regarding recruitment and employee engagement, effectively leading to increased employee morale and productivity. Outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel and achieve company and department goals.
Skills : Creating Brand Awareness, Solution Selling, Strategic Marketing, Program Launches, Customer Retention, Training/Education.
- Developed and maintained solid, profitable referral sources and business relations with key physicians, hospitals personnel and within the public.
- Concentration on neurologist, neurosurgeons, physiatrist, orthopedist, hospital medicine, trauma & critical care physicians, social workers & case managers.
- Promoted NMC physicians, specialties and services.
- Facilitated physician introductions, meetings and business alliances leading to increased rounding and surgical privileges.
- Produced and conducted marketing presentations and educational programs for physicians, medical personnel and the public.
- Created collateral materials for marketing & sales promotions, public events and educational programs & seminars.
- Represented all NMC entities at trade shows, medical seminars, health fairs and public events.
- Served as liaison between patients, physicians, hospitals personnel, and administration.
Business Development Coordinator/Administrator Resume
Headline : Financial manager qualified in QuickBooks and Excel, spreadsheets, tracking, accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciling, budgets, audits, and financial analyzation. HR Paperwork, Payroll, deductions, benefits, PTO, W-4's, I-9's, 1099's and W-9's.
Skills : Excel, Word, Outlook, Quick Books, Peachtree, Corel Draw, Donor Perfect, Social Media, Website Editing.
- Managed and maintained healthy relationships with all business accounts, suppliers, customers, vendors, memberships and subscriptions.
- Managed all liability and workman's compensation insurance requirements, certificates and performed yearly internal audits.
- Managed all human resources including hiring paperwork, W-4's, I-9's, management, grievances and satisfaction, time sheets, payroll, 401K, health insurance, flexible spending accounts, W-9 contractors, 1099's and W-2's.
- Managed Metrics in Excel to track customer leads, marketing profitability, expenditures, net profits and budget.
- Facilitated entire office infrastructure including setting up wireless office, creating computer filing and back-up system and file retention policy.
- Maintained all office equipment, supplies and building maintenance.
- Created marketing agendas and materials, tracked profitability and set marketing goals.
Associate In Liberal Arts
Business Development Coordinator Resume
Summary : Communications professional. Include writing, editing, producing, PIO/Spokesperson, and External Content Manager (web editor)/Social Media Manager for the Comptroller of Maryland. I hold a MS in Integrated Marketing Communications, and B.S. in Mass Communications.
Skills : Marketing Communications, Events Coordination, Problem Resolution, CRM, Marketing, Email Marketing, Customer Service, Social Media Marketing, Indesign, Adobe, Microsoft Office, Project Management.
- Created and developed business opportunities with new and existing petrochemical and desalination customers by building lasting, trusting relationships, transforming inactive clients into potential future customers.
- Reviewed past accounts of greater than twenty thousand dollars and reopen with higher revenue and retention.
- Generated new leads for salesmen based on communication with present and future clients.
- Researched and contacted potential petrochemical and desalination project leads.
- Engaged in biweekly staff meetings to brainstorm new ideas and processes.
- Assisted with motivating positive communication between expediting and sales.
- Participated in education for petrochemical and desalination industry through seminars, and internet.
- Identified and promoted new opportunities to remain competitive in a growing petrochemical and desalination market.