Sr. Data Analyst Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience as a Data Analyst skilled in recording, interpreting and analyzing data in a fast-paced environment. Proven knowledge in expanding existing data collection and data delivery platforms.
Skills : Reporting And Data Analysis, Process Improvement, Requirements Gathering, Project Management, Data Cubes, Sharepoint, Software Documentation, And User Acceptance Testing.
- Developed dashboards for internal executives, board members and county commissioners that measured and reported on key performance indicators.
- Utilized excel functionality to gather, compile and analyze data from pivot tables and created graphs/charts. Provided analysis on any claims data discrepancies in reports or dashboards.
- Key team member responsible for requirements gathering, design, testing, validation, and approval of sole analyst charged with leading the corporate efforts to achieve CQL (council on quality leadership)accreditation.
- Developed an advanced excel spreadsheet for caseworkers to capture data from consumers.
- Created charts and graphs Microsoftoft excel for reporting findings, performed all the analysis required to submit the study to a medical journal. These findings and reports are used in national speaking engagements by the executive sponsor of the project.
- Designed/developed all (18) corporate dashboards used by the executives and board members.
- Responsible for the analysis, data validation, and submission of Hedi's reports on an annual basis.
- Researched, compiled, analyzed, and reported various operational claims data from multiple sources.
- Performed detailed analysis on key trends and findings; summarized and presented findings to managers.
Data Analyst Resume
Objective : 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst is now seeking a position as an Analyst where my analytical skills, organizational skills, and data processing experience would be an asset.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Publisher, SQL, MYSQL, MS SQL Server, Java/J2EE, JSP, JMS, Spring, Hibernate Eclipse, MS Studio, Sap Hana Studio, Windows XP, Linux Other JIRA, XML, Git, Tableau, MS Power BI And Python.
- Designing database schema, create tables to store data, and perform data manipulation.
- Developing, keeping up and executing SQL contents/questions and approved culmination, trustworthiness, and precision of information.
- Cleaning and transforming massive data into useful and insightful to specific teams.
- Create interactive dashboards and reports for teams within the organization.
- Experience in maintain invoices records for payments and filing for future data references.
- Creating new price tags with product details and notes using Microsoft Publisher.
- Gathering all information and requirements for retail and marketing products.
- Using Facebook, Twitter for advancing items and posting new promotions.
- Communicating with all colleagues on issues of common worry through gatherings, composed correspondence, and following frameworks.
- Providing technical and process user support functions and software training to staff.
- Experience in manages and maintains the promotion and content calendar.
- Optimizing website content and promotional messaging to achieve e-commerce conversion and sales goals.
Data Analyst/Business Intelligence Resume
Objective : 2 years business professional as a Data Analyst with excellent analytics skills, business requirements, problem-solving, and team leadership is looking to obtain a challenging database designer, analyst, or administrator position offering personal and professional growth.
Skills : CRM, Datawarehouse, Excel, GSX, SQL, Toad, Oracle, Microsoft Office, Data Analysis, Project Management, Management, Data Entry, Macro, ETL, VBA, And SQL.
- Analyzing data for meaning and communicating results to the appropriate parties.
- Extract, clean, transform, validate or model data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision-making purposes.
- Examining the unique needs and concerns of the business to develop relevantly.
- Help to automate processes and develop quantitative business analytics.
- Creating and executing queries utilizing various data sources to provide business information.
- Identify relevant trends, do follow-up analysis, prepare visualizations in form of charts, graphs, and tables.
- Create tools and analyze data that help with team efficiencies, scalability, and profitability.
- Write data definition language or data manipulation language SQL commands.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance data integrity through database structure modifications.
- Developing dashboards to track productivity and expedite remediation of issues.
- Working on data mining and list creation for marketing initiatives and client communications.
- Participating in designing and developing relational databases for collecting data.
BI/Data Analyst Resume
Summary : Over 9 years of professional experience in detail-oriented Data Analysis and Business Intelligence with a proven record of success Substantial analytical, technical and problem-solving skills combined with a strong cross-functional understanding of business processes and information technology.
Skills : Business Intelligence, CRM, MS SQL Server, SQL, SSRS, Tableau, MS BI tools, Crystal Reports, Visual Studio, MS SharePoint, Microsoft Access, Abila NetFORUM CRM, SumTotal LMS, Reporting And Analysis Solutions, MS Office, And SFTP.
- Provide valued analysis to our members and our partners, which enables them to make decisions.
- Analyze and find the business data to identify patterns and correlations among the various data points.
- Design and create data reports using reporting tools to help business executives in their decision-making.
- Provide insightful clinical analyses for the networks clinicians and administrators.
- Provide reports that highlight variations in utilization, clinical practice, patient satisfaction.
- Collaborate in evaluating the clinical impacts of various quality improvement and cost reduction interventions.
- Perform analyses of patient characteristics that are associated with particular health outcomes or future use.
- Work with Tableau to create dashboards, stories, and other visual displays, to provide clear and insightful.
- Work closely with users to identify reporting needs, define report specifications, and produce reports that.
- Conduct detailed audits, quality reviews, and ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Collaborate with information services in developing and deploying reporting tools to meet the broad.
- Optimize recurring reporting processes to inform existing and emerging care delivery systems.
Data Analyst I Resume
Objective : 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst is looking to secure a position with a progressive company that appreciates a strong work ethic and who will utilize my skills and attention to detail to work toward a common goal as a team to benefit the company and its employees.
Skills : Cloudera Hadoop, HDFS, HIVE, CASSANDRA, MongoDB, KAFKA, Spark, Scala, R-Programming, Python-Data Structures, Python-NLP, Python-Sentiment Analysis, Tableau, Tibco, And Spotfire.
- This project is for a swimming pool installation and maintenance. As part of this project developing analytical reports to get insight into their customer base spread over us, to study the demographics of the client's device installations, find opportunities for business development.
- Developing an analytical product for warranty management using power BI, SQL Server, Azure and power BI gateway.
- Generating an analytical report for warranty costs incurred on various parameters such as product types, product names, part numbers, warranty timelines, supplier locations, regions, states and customer locations.
- Developing Python modules in NLTK (natural language toolkit) -part of speech (pos) for capturing failure types from problem description to categorize the problem types and device types to perform root-cause analysis.
- Performing analysis and designing and developing the programs for decoding warranty serial numbers to find the manufacturing date. This data would help the clients to find out after how many days, months and years the product has failed at the customer location.
- Performing requirement analysis to study the installation of devices such as heater, pumps, filters, whatever ph level requirements, log messages.
- Installing SQL Server DB and power BI, moved customer data given in CSV format into SQL Server DB.
- Performing POC for finding PH status of swimming pool water using Kafka, Scala, Cassandra.
- Developing codes in Kafka, Scala to read and parse the input data files and load into multiple Cassandra DB tables.
- Developing geolocation based analytical reports for displaying customers device installations and various device types.
- Generating PH status of water for a period of time with line graphs and scatter plots along with deviation from recommended levels.
Data Analyst II Resume
Summary : A thorough and highly motivated Data Analyst with over 8 years in the role seeking a Senior Analyst position. I possess an expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel with experience in SQL, SAS EG, VBA and Microsoft Access. A determined individual with an exceptional drive to advance my career within Database Analysis.
Skills : Postgres SQL, SQL, C#, Perl, ASP.NET, VB 6, HTML, XML, Database Application Software: Netezza, DB2, SQL Server MS Access, Sybase, DB Utilities: SQL Query Analyzer, SQL Enterprise Manager, Management Studio, SQL Server 2005 Query Editor, Solution Explorer, And Reporting Server.
- Developing data warehouse for Tableau ad-hoc reporting using the Netezza appliance.
- Leading a team of bo developers for migration project involving SSRS and bo WEB 4.1.
- Involving in the design, development, and implementation of bo universe for 60 reports using Netezza database as a data warehouse.
- Involving in the design, development, and implementation of tableau dashboard for management.
- Developing an SSRS report using SQL server for Indiana quarterly behavior health which generates flat file extracts.
- Developing crystal reports using Postgre SQL and deployed on bo info view.
- Extensively used dynamic SQL, PostgreSQL to loop through 800 clients and results databases.
- Using BCP command to generate CSV and pipe delimited files through SQL stored procedure.
- Involving in data analysis for depression program, direct to member reports.
- Interacting with business for report development and product development.
- Involving in business requirements meetings, code review, and deployment.
Data Analyst II Resume
Summary : I have 17 years of extensive experience as a Data Analyst working in different industries including healthcare. Possesses extensive experience handling claims and responsible for communicating with claimants, policyholders, physicians to resolve investigations issues.
Skills : Sharepoint, SQL, Google Analytics, Python, Microsoft Office, Compiling Reports, Travel Plans, Organization, Multi-tasking, Event Planning, And Facilitate Meetings.
- A key point of contact regarding technical inquiries and data requests for the business schools 150+ faculty and staff.
- Met with stakeholders and wrote over 1300 queries and reports to answer questions about the student population and curriculum in order to better serve students.
- Wrote SQL using inner and outer joins; aggregate functions; unions; updates; deletes; inserts.
- Leveraged MS Access as a front end to create reports and forms using visual basic for applications (VBA), with data from Oracle and MySQL servers.
- Made use of Peoplesoft query to write private queries as standalone reports or to augment ms access queries; created public queries for scheduled automation or to be run by staff or faculty.
- Extracted data from queries into excel spreadsheets; using formulas; conditional formatting; macros; lookups; pivot tables; graphs.
- Designed tableau dashboards allowing users in the undergraduate and graduate offices to interactively change criteria and view charts as well as worksheets to better understand and visualize student populations.
- Assisted the business technology center with SharePoint support as well as google analytics evaluation.
- Coded in python using the OpenCV library to detect and extract faces of faculty members from images in order to create profile thumbnails; scraped legacy web pages, obtaining data to be brought into a new SharePoint server.
- Maintained a Linux server with a MySQL relational database having over twenty-five million records over several tables.
- Ensured compliance with university data security policies and FERPA by proactively working with users to protect sensitive data.
- Collaborated with a university-wide team to implement a new ERP system by designing degree progress reports and enrollment requirements; maintained course catalog entries and class schedules using the peoplesoft student administration system.
Data Analyst III Resume
Objective : Curious Data Analyst with 4+ years of industry knowledge interpreting and analyzing customer experiences and purchasing trends. Improved customer satisfaction, retention, and overall buying behavior. Skilled in customer
Skills : Project Management, Customer Interactions, Survey Design, Statistical Concepts, And Multiple Programming Languages.
- Supporting the acquisition process of supply chain management for materials for JNJ – advanced sterilization products.
- Plans, creates and executes the bi annual cycle count sox compliance program; ensures customer requirements are met, are conducted in accordance to policies and procedures of JNJ-ASP.
- Creating the program charter, baseline plan, and other management components; ensures resource requirements are available, performs risk analysis, plans tasks in conjunction with operations/ongoing projects to meet contractual goals and objectives.
- Proposing recommendations for changes, risk avoidance, fast-tracking, and alternative methods to achieve project objectives without interruption of receiving an inspection, quality inspection, and production/manufacturing activities.
- Identifies and addresses critical issues, takes initiative and implements action plans to improve project performance.
- Communicates project status through project/program reviews compiles reports metrics in the standardized format to management and finance.
- Identifies ways to improve project productivity and/or implementation of appropriate project management methodologies.
- Coordinating cross‐functional activities with quality assurance. Receiving inspection, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory control, and shipping/receiving, to ensure a smooth flow of materials through the make process.
- Processing and transact all requisitions/adjustments for parts and materials through sap on a daily basis. Create, manage and store material disposition authorization (MDA) forms for Sox compliance.
- Effectively manage the end of life cycle for surplus and obsolete inventories to help control scrap reduce inefficiencies in the make process and control waste.
Lead Data Analyst Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Data Analyst is seeking to give the utmost satisfaction to the customer while doing my job as per the standards put forth by my organization, and to excel with future growth.
Skills : RDBMS/ORDBMS Oracle 11g/ PostgreSQL Database Tools Toad, Oracle SQL Developer Servers Unix, Oracle, PostgreSQL Server Scripting, UNIX Shell Scripting, Job Scheduling Tool, Autosys R11, Other Tools Netezza, Sharepoint, Amazon S3, SSH Client, And Putty.
- Preparing FRD, BRD based on a request from users/BAS to make genesis data(source) available in my application(s2-strategic solar).
- Getting data frGenesissis for required feed ID in Unix serve. Load data in UAT/production.
- Making data available in my application. Work with users to make sure that data quality is good.
- Analysis of data if a user reports any issue. Verification of data granularity. Fix production issues.
- Interaction with the client/ business analyst to understand the requirement.
- Data analyst for capital market products like securities, debt, cash and due, loans, deposits, OTC, SFT etc.
- Working with ETL team/ data source team(Genesis) and users to complete the requirement.
- Validate data load in development and uat before migrating the code in production.
- Responsible to get sign off from users. Make code and data live in production.
Senior Data Analyst Resume
Summary : IT Professional with 14+ years in technical analysis as a Data Analyst and software implementation support. Seeking to use my proven database analysis, problem-solving and communication skills in a challenging position.
Skills : Data Entry, Excel, Data Analysis, Advanced Level In Excel, Power BI, Access, Powerpoint, Word, Bolts/Test Bolts, Outlook, Webcasts, Datawarehouse, MS Sales, GSX, MS Office, CRM Power User, Sales Data Hub, MSX, PowerPivot, And SQL Knowledge.
- Involved and participated in asset seizures for major federal criminal drug investigations within the southern, middle and northern federal judicial districts of Florida in which I assisted with pre-seizure planning and post-seizure disposal of the seized and judicial forfeited assets.
- Conducting an inventory of numerous seized assets to include luxury and antique vehicles.
- Have contributing towards the judicial seizure and forfeiture of assets under the operation pill nation, which all totaled is in excess of $5 million.
- Contributing towards the judicial seizure and forfeiture of assets under operation pill nation ii, which all totaled is in excess of $1. 5 million.
- Attending a pre-seizure planning meeting outlining the course of action and the actual seizure of Milano jewelers.
- Have contributed towards the judicial seizure and forfeiture of assets under operation project synergy, which all totaled is in excess of $4 million.
- Data gathering by means of email and phone communication with investment managers and custodian banks, as well as through the use of the internet.