DataBase Analyst (Contractor) Resume
Headline : Over Six years of experience in Database Administration, system analysis, design, development, security, and support of MS SQL Server 2014, 2012, 2008, 2005, 2000 databases in production, testing, development, replication and cluster server environments.
Skills : MS SQL Server, SQL Languages: Visual Basic 6, Visual Basic 5, C, C++ , PL, SQL, Data Modeling Tools: Erwin, SQL Diagrams, Rational Rose, Smart Draw, MS Visio Other Tools: Idera Diagnostic Manager, Spotlight, NetIQ, Lite Speed, SQL BackTrack, RedGate SQL Search, SQL Doc, SQL LogRescue.
- Installation, configuration, and upgrade of MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012.
- Created user logins with appropriate roles, dropping and locking the logins, monitoring the user accounts, the creation of groups, granting the privileges to users and groups.
- Data modeled an entire database system and have implemented and maintained.
- Incorporated security to the database using the encryption/decryption, certificates.
- Created DTS/SSIS packages to pull data from Oracle, Sybase, ms access and flat files for a project called legacy archive decommissioning.
- Used performance-monitoring tools like SQL profile, SQLDIAG blocker script and system monitor.
- Coordinating with the development team regarding tuning the SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Designed and documented logical and physical data models using various tools like Erwin and MS Visio and SQL architecture.
- Created different database maintenance plans for database optimization, integrity checks, and database backups.
- Created and managed schema objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, and triggers and maintained referential integrity.
- Involved in security administration- creating users and assigning them roles and privileges.
Database Analyst I Resume
Objective : IT Professional with 3+ years of experience as a Database Analyst interpreting and analyzing data. Proficient knowledge of software development life-cycle, SCRUM, repository usage and testing in large and small implementations. Strong SQL skills using different DBMS platforms and comfortable with performance tuning, backups, monitoring, ETL, and reporting.
Skills : Bilingual, Relativity 9.5, LAW PreDiscovery, SQL Management Studio, Nexidia, Concordance, ECapture, IPRO Tech Suite, IConvert, Symantec Endpoint Encryption, Microsoft Office Suite, TextPad Editor, Adobe Professional, Scripting, VMware, Exception Handling, Quality Control, SharePoint, And CaseMap.
- Responsible for supporting the e-discovery needs of attorneys and support staff and implementing the department’s best practices related to e-discovery and data workflow.
- Working with the office of data technology staff in the resolution of problems and implementing suggestions.
- Developing, evaluating and modifying methodologies and procedures for manipulating files for use with cots products and litigation support applications.
- Providing technical assistance to attorneys in the production of electronically stored information, along with preparing electronic discovery requests.
- Providing load file manipulation (using regular expressions, editing paths, fixing delimiter issues), loading, and conversion services (processing in law, and relativity). Loading audio files in Nexidia sessions.
- Extensive quality control checks on loaded data and outgoing productions.
- Used SQL management studio to run simple queries when trying to find and resolve relativity issues on the back end.
- Creating new relativity matters, new workspaces, adding new and existing users with permissions to new and existing workspaces. Creating new fields, running scripts, running searches and running outgoing productions. Monitoring relativity error alerts, logging into remote servers to restart inactive workers or agents.
- Performing relativity smoke testing of all services in a test environment on weekends after monthly security patches are deployed – ensuring all services are working as normal.
- Accessing and supporting virtual terminals via remote desktop connections. Migrated large volumes of data to and from network directories and databases. Using and modifying RoboCopy and Perl scripts.
- Converting legacy databases to relational databases (concordance to relativity) and updating casemap links.
Senior Database Analyst Resume
Summary : Skilled data warehousing professional specialized in DBMS with around 9 years of experience in the DWH/BI projects. Worked as a Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager for Business Intelligence practice and managed a team of 10+ people for major KPMG clients and building Enterprise Data warehouse.
Skills : Unix, SAP, MS Office, As/400, Active Directory, SQL, Data Warehouse, Database, Data Analysis, Detail Oriented, Engineering Management, And MS SQL.
- Managing the organization CRM database and ensured its reflection of accurate and current member information.
- Adding data and updated agency and/or holding company personnel and organizational changes.
- Consolidating and analyzing data thoroughly to come to clear conclusions for recommendations.
- Analyzing and problem-solving issues with current and planned systems as they related to integration and management of member data.
- Updating and enforce standard operating procedures, business rules, logic, and processes.
- Acquiring and abstracting primary or secondary data from existing internal or external data sources.
- Developing and implementing data collection systems and other strategies that optimized statistical efficiency and data quality; researched and evaluated new techniques and tools for consideration.
- Interpreting complex results and gave effective input on improved ways to utilize existing system data.
- Maintaining direct, timely and appropriate communication with staff and 4as high profile member contacts.
- Became the net forum "guru" and taught procedures and operations to staff, as well as all new hires.
- Remained current on holding company activity, acquisitions, network agency structures, etc.
- Researched movement of people in the industry to keep database current (ad week, advertising age, campaign, NY times, wall street journal, agency spy, Delaney report, etc.).
Database Analyst II Resume
Headline : I am an educated professional with extensive experience of 5 years as a Database Analyst in process analysis and quality assurance, as well as extensive practical experience as an inbound customer service representative.
Skills : Data WareHouse, Database, Databases, MS SQL Server, SQL, Data Analysis, Detail Oriented, Engineering Management, Technical Report Writing, And Training.
- Served as a staff level database and operations analyst at a major army service.
- Management of personnel mobilizations, and technical advice and guidance with regard to a vast array of army human resource related databases, programs, and contingency.
- Provided subject matter expertise, analytical thinking, program operations guidance, skill in the manipulation of personnel placement data, and the ability to create and organize.
- Reports regarding personnel deployment lifecycle accountability with regard to over 2000.
- Personnel deploying to over 25 different warfighting joint task forces dispersed throughout the middle east and the united states, keeping staffing levels above 90 percent.
- Provided database management of the worldwide individual augmentation system.
- Developed reports and scheduled reviews using data from a multitude of army databases to advise leadership on current and projected personnel deployments in order to provide a.
- Framework for program priorities, funding, requirements, and objectives for the organization.
- Initiated training and user account setup for incoming WIAS users and provided guidance and system training sessions on technical procedures and general usage of the database to ensure uniform and proficient database utilization and security of information between all.
- Interpreted and incorporated a wide variety of military force protection regulations, plans, and laws initiated by the joint staff, us central command, and headquarters of the company.
Database Analyst I Resume
Summary : I am an experienced Database Analyst with 10 years of experience. I am primarily working in the Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite (OBIEE) using Informatica, Oracle Data Warehouse Administration Console (DAC), Oracle BI Admin Tool (RPD) and PowerBI.
Skills : OBIEE, Power BI, Oracle, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Informatica, Oracle PL/SQL SQL Server T-SQL Java Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Developing and maintaining the ETL process to transfer and transform data from 4 different databases into a 2 terabyte Oracle data warehouse using the Dac (data warehouse administration console) from OBIEE (oracle business intelligence foundation suite) to run Informatica workflows.
- Creating and maintaining Informatica mappings, sessions, and workflows to flow data from sources to the appropriate data warehouse tables.
- Create, maintain, and publish power BI reports and dashboards which combined data from Oracle SQL server, and service now sources.
- Leading development efforts on the last run of an old budgeting process so that finance can create budgets for leadership approval. This legacy budgeting process affected all 3500 employees if not done correctly.
- Working in an agile development environment on a year-long project to produces a series of interactive dashboards to help project managers analyze their projects health and performance. Won the 2015 operational excellence achievement award for this project.
- Using Kimball's dimensional modeling techniques and theories to create and maintain facts and dimensions in the data warehouse.
- Creating and maintaining the oracle bi admin tool of OBIEE to provide users with data in bi answers in 10g and bi analysis in 11g.
- Creating and maintaining interactive dashboards and reports using bi answers/analysis.
- Creating and maintaining SSIS packages for the daily transfer of data from the transactional system to an asset management system.
- Actively participated in an OBIEE 10g to 11g upgrade project. Reworked old answers reports that were incompatible with 11g analysis. Reworked dimension and fact tables to allow them to be more compatible for federation Essbase cubes.
- Actively participated in an Oracle migration project where the data warehouse was transferred from an SQL server system to Oracle.
Senior Database Analyst Resume
Summary : Database Analyst with 12+ years of experience is now seeking to gain experience and obtain a position within a prestigious organization that will allow me to continue developing my skills, promote growth, and fulfills my long-term goals based on commitment and quality.
Skills : Tableau Desktop, PowerBI, SSIS, SSAS Database: SQL Server Oracle 10g/11g, MSBI Access Reporting: Tableau 9.1, Power BI, SSRS, Access, Crystal Reports Language: SQL, T-SQL Internet: HTML, MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, And Access.
- Successfully load the data to SQL server2008 /2012 and analyze and explain the result using SQL server 2008/2012 and access as an important tool.
- Creating database tables with various constraints including primary key, foreign key, etc.
- Loading data from flat data files into SQL server 2008/2012 database tables, using BCP, bulk insert, and table export/import; loaded data from flat data files and excel sheet into database/data warehouse.
- Extracting data from SQL Server 2008/2012 database tables and Oracle database tables into flat data files and excel sheet.
- SQL queries with multi-table joins, group functions, subqueries, set operations, and T-SQL or PL/SQL functions.
- Generating a variety of business reports using SQL Server 2008/2012 SQL query, SSRS, crystal report 2008 and excel 2007 pivot table.
- Using different databases cross-reference other databases with a primary key, foreign key and linking their related knowledge together.
Associate Database Analyst Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Database Analyst is seeking a position that will allow me to fully utilize my support, troubleshooting, problem-solving skills, and financial industry knowledge.
Skills : Data Analysis, Detail Oriented, Engineering Management, CompTIA A+ / MCTS / MCITP / MCSA, MOS Certifications, SQL Server 2005, SSIS, SRSS And 2008, Oracle 11g, XML, HTML Applications: MS Office (Access, Excel, Word And PowerPoint), Visio, Arrow, FileNet, QC, Serena Business, VI, Erwin, Informatica, Clickview And Cognos Operating Systems: Windows XP, UNIX Documentation: Functional Specification Design.
- Developed and conducted business owner needs analysis from which project specifications are created relating directly to the claims administration industry sector.
- Managed highly confidential client data filed that originate from various database platforms.
- Modified, tested, and deployed database structural changes as required based on project specifications.
- Wrote, tested and deployed stored procedures, triggers, functions, and reports based on project specifications using SQL server 2008.
- Wrote codes for database access, modifications, and constructions using SQL server 2008.
- Managed products in accordance with the approved standards, procedures, and methodologies.
- Ongoing support of Rust/CCS/KNC business owners to include process development, troubleshooting, problem resolution, phone support and user training.
- Experienced in manual testing, test automation, writing and executing test plans/test cases, writing SQL queries.
- Documented and track test results, defects, and other quality metrics.
- Developed and executed formal plans, procedures, and scenarios for manual and automated testing to ensure the quality of software applications.
- Reviewed and assesses test coverage to ensure thorough quality review.
Database Analyst (Consultant) Resume
Summary : An experienced Database Analyst with 10 years of experience is now seeking a position that will utilize the skills, knowledge I possess, and experience as a proven leader.
Skills : Microsoft Office Tools (Project, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Mercury Quality Center, Erwin R7.2, Erwin Model Mart, Rapid SQL, DB Artisan, MQ Tools, XML Spy, JCL, DB2 UDB (Linux , Z/OS), Sybase, Oracle, Teradata, CA-DB2 Products (RC Query, Migrate, Recovery & Log Analyzer), QMF, SQL (triggers, Procedures, UDF), Java, JXB, And BMC Tools(Apptune, DASD Manager, Catalog Manager, Change Manager).
- Primary role is as a data analyst responsible for the reference data database design, data acquisition and downstream delivery for the firm's finance systems. In this capacity am responsible for the logical and physical database designs and physical implementation for existing and strategic reference data stores across db2 and Teradata platforms.
- Manager of the finance reference data (FRD) team managing the day to day operations of the system as it delivers reference data to 40 downstream consumers. A team consists of four members with ba and ETL skills. Responsible for the full software development lifecycle.
- Constructed current state logical models of finance owned reference data including general ledger company, general ledger accounts, structures and company codes in Erwin.
- Set-up model mart repository to house finance owned reference data models.
- Conversion of finance owned reference data into strategic commerce model designs.
- Designing reference data delivery solution from db2 into the detailed sub-ledger (DSL) Teradata repository. Reference data postings will leverage MQ, PERL, and XSLT to propagate changes from db2.
- Participating in logical model naming standards and Erwin case tool replacement meetings.
- Created and presented the strategic roadmap for finance owned reference data to stakeholders.
- Design and delivery of 50 hierarchies (company, balance sheet, GL account, etc ) used by finance systems in the PDR structures model.
- Performance management of db2 databases. Set-up and run performance lab tests to recommend performance improvements, determine system capacity and recommend future state.
- Member of the corporate banking technology and phoenix funding management teams.
Senior Database Analyst I Resume
Summary : Many years of experience working with complex and varied computer systems as a Database Analyst/ Programmer Analyst. I have 11+ experience years in multiple industries building databases and applications from customer requirements. Managing database and software development and implementation of projects for US and international clients.
- Database administrator for the surface water ambient monitoring project (swamp) program for region 5. My responsibilities were, as water samples are taken, to ensure they met the SOP, Protocols in sampling, timeliness of laboratory analysis and quality assurance standards.
- Supervised the data entry, verification, and QA/QC then personally loaded the data into the state swamp database.
- Coordinated the data entry for sampling done for the state swamp contract, which included training the scientific aides, and establishing tracking procedures.
- Developed a data loader using VBA and access macros for streamlining the data.
- Entry with excel spreadsheets and merging the data into an access database for later processing into the state SQL databases.
- Used SQL to query and maintain the database and assist environmental scientists in retrieving data for their projects.
- Formed excellent one-on-one working relationships with the senior staff.
- Created a sophisticated spreadsheet analysis to meet their reporting requirements.
- Assisted other staff making macros in excel and designing databases for other.
Sr. Database Analyst Resume
Summary : Detail oriented IT Professional with over 15 years experience as an IT Database/QA Analyst Specialist. Skilled at operating in a wide range of platforms, excellent written and verbal communication skills and an expert in explaining complex software issues in easy-to-comprehend terms.
Skills : SQL, Excel, Medical Terminology, MySQL, Microsoft Word, Data Entry / 51 Plus Wpm, Microsoft Office Access 2007, PowerPoint Presentations 2007, SQL Statements, Query Building, And Microsoft SQL Server Management 2008.
- Implement daily, weekly, and monthly reports online by reviewing and approving new product tables therapeutic class while assisting in making therapeutic class decisions when necessary.
- Assigns products names via MediSpan through system generated ids which the specialist creates and are then called brand names for in-house client database tables.
- Consist of system generated ids for strengths, forms, manufacturers, and corporations which analyst creates as well as USC codes for new NDCS which are not yet placed into database tables.
- Analyze data with the ability to identify all data discrepancies with the authority to make the necessary changes.
- Create multiple operational reporting tools such as PL/SQL query statements to extract data to create an excel spreadsheet.
- Research the internet (google, daily med, price Rx, and facts and comparisons answers etc.) to maintain data integrity.
- Match new forms and routes, also package combination to form numbers.
- Provide analytical support of actual results against product data and feasibility of proposed business strategies.
- Ensure accuracy of data through the partnership with team members, day-to-day validation, and spot checks via (QC).
- Consistent exercise of independent judgments and discretion in matters of significance.