Senior Financial Analyst Resume
Summary : Senior Financial Analyst seeking employment with State government, Federal government, National and International companies in cost analysis, budget analysis, auditing, accounting, finance operations, and database analysis.
Skills : Excel, Financial Analysis, Project Management, Budgeting, Forecasting, Sales Operations, SAP, SAP Business Warehouse
- Use various databases to create financial reports, budgetary reports, variance reports, and trends analyst using excel pivot tables and various advance excel formulas to create tables and reports.
- Providing Managers both fiscal obligations, accounting allocations, and budgetary advice on a regular basis.
- Using the budgetary guidance from IMCOM to assist the Managers on their budgets. As well as establishing baseline plans for the formations of budgets and execution plan.
- Supporting the Managers with budgetary anomalies and provide managers with guidance in making corrections, especially in realigning or restructuring funds, to fulfill the mission of the organization.
- Using the financial data from database reported above and convert these data into excel to create specific financial reports for all divisions, programs, and departments. Reports are further broken down by specific periods, such as months, quarters, and fiscal year.
- Providing the Managers supports through regularly reviewing reports. Reports are used to assists managers with reviewing their income, labor, and other operating expenses year to date.
- Assist in reviewing and identifying all co-packer related monthly activity and properly reconcile and reclassify balances.
Financial Analyst, II Resume
Summary : Financial Analyst with 9 years of experience wants to obtain a stable, challenging and rewarding position where I can utilize and expand my diverse skills, knowledge, and experience. This will allow me to become a great asset to the employer while allowing me to grow on a professional and personal level.
Skills : Payables Manager, Close Period Manager US And International, General Ledger Manager, Inventory Manager, Cost Accounting User, Fixed Assets Manager, Order Management Manager, Purchasing Manager, Receivables Manager
- Managing two employees in accounting processes and procedures.
- Preparing, reviewing and posting the payroll, group insurance, and group benefits journals and reconcile with GL.
- Member of fidelity investment review committee responsible for making company-wide investment options.
- Admin on fidelity investments website to manage and maintain employee files.
- Lead on processing and completing payroll spin-off transition of a division into another company.
- Modifying, managing and maintaining the ADP employee self-service portal website.
- Entering and updating employee tax changes/ information in payroll master files.
- Calculating and processing the manual payments for supplemental pay and the existing employees.
- Creating and maintaining the paper and electronic filing system for all ADP employee reports and documents.
Accountant/Financial Analyst Resume
Summary : Financial Analyst with over 14 years of Management experience in Non-profit, Federal Government Contracting, Software, Telecommunications, Commercial and Business Banking. Over 14 years of substantial Accounting System Implementation which includes Navision, PeopleSoft, Oracle, JD Edwards, Lawson, Solomon, Deltek/Costpoint, and Great Plains.
Skills : Navision, PeopleSoft, Oracle, JD Edwards, Lawson, Solomon, Deltek/Costpoint, And Great Plains.
- Responsible for a test of controls and assisting with the development of the internal controls over financial reporting, internal controls over financial systems, and internal control over non-financial operations to include in the components annual statement of assurance.
- Developed corrective action plans based on findings from the complementary user entity controls based on control objectives (e.g. Security management, access controls, segregation of duties, and application controls).
- Formulating test plans for the complementary user entity control testing.
- Providing the qualitative and quantitative analysis based on the following assertions: completeness, existence, occurrence, accuracy, and timing.
- Created key supporting documentation or provided by client list to all points of contacts for the CUEC testing.
- Formulated presentation of the cuec testing results to present to the deputy comptroller.
- Provided qualitative analysis based on the following assertions: completeness, existence, occurrence, accuracy, and timing.
- Attended corrective action plan meetings during the year as required by contract officer representative/FIAR lead as A2R lead.
Financial Analyst I Resume
Summary : Financial Analyst, 5-time Genentech Recognition Award recipient for productivity, process improvements, teamwork and collaboration, and achieving results. Provided a temporary solution to a breakdown in a credit card processing system, enabling order processing (several $100K) until system repaired Subject matter expert in the department for credit card processing, deduction research, and system process improvements.
Skills : Hyperion Enterprise, Oracle E-Business, KOFAX Accounts Payable System, Suite Planning And SmartView ADHOC Reporting, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint
- Managed collection of the largest a/r accounts, including international accounts, and maintained over 90% collection rate consistently each month.
- Researched chargeback/shortage and return deductions; worked with internal and external.
- Partners for a quick resolution. Minimized deductions (reduced from multiple pages to ½ page).
- Managed over 250 credit card accounts and effectively resolved declined and chargeback transactions.
- Maintained 100% collection since the inception of the program in 2009.
- Worked with internal teams on invoice adjustments, and coordinated with external customers for payments.
- Established monthly calls with accounts to review any issues and concerns.
- Managed a large volume of customer calls and emails and provided support.
- Reconciled credit card transactions with daily incoming cash, and researched and resolved technical problems related to credit card transactions by working with it department and third-party vendors.
Senior Financial Analyst Resume
Summary : Experienced Financial Analyst with experience in budgeting, financial analysis, and management reporting. Understands how to present data in a meaningful way and has the ability to pull data from disparate data sources to create meaningful analyses for end users. Collaborates with other team members and customers to understand the operational needs and documentation practices and makes improvement recommendations.
Skills : Corporate Finance, Financial Analysis, Budgeting, Cost Accounting, Reconciliation, Financial Planning, Excel, Accounting
Developed management tools to measure and analyze financial and operational information. (key performance indicators, integrated budget model, and management reports ).Analytical support of business planning, budgeting process, cost performance, financial risk management, and capital project authorization.
- Performed general accounting duties/functions for the corporate accounting group, assisted in a month and year-end closes and special projects where needed.
- Ensured all documentation was maintained for audit purposes, coordinated financial upload files on a daily basis.
- Participated and communicated in daily account management team conference calls/meetings to discuss adjustment requests and ensure issues were addressed in a timely manner.
- Audited mass adjustment requests. Followed up with the assigned business unit (i.e., account management) as needed.
- Extracted claims based on the requirements provided by the assigned business unit.
- Performed dozens of monthly account reconciliations worked to make them SOX compliant.
Chief Accountant/Chief Financial Analyst Resume
Summary : Chief Accountant /Chief Financial Analyst with 8 years experience as a Financial Analyst. Highly adaptable with versatile experience in Fortune 100 and Startup company. Strong work ethics with a high sense of urgency to drive for results. Detail-oriented, strong analytical and problem solving abilities. Ability to work effectively and cooperatively across groups to accomplish objectives.
Skills : Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Oracle, QuickBooks, QMF For Workstation Teradata
- Reporting directly to the VP of Finance. Providing financial planning/analysis to the executive team for decision making.
- Building Pro-forma financials based on supporting assumptions to direct decision making for management.
- Developing AOP (annual operating plan) with VP of finance and providing quarterly revision.
- Supporting the accounting by providing trade, marketing, and logistic accruals for monthly financial close.
- Communicating with the Sales/Marketing to determine liability to accurately estimate trade and marketing accrual, assess actual sales and estimate accrual for logistics.
- Reviewing the credit memo against accrual and advise accounting to adjust accrual balance.
- Analyzing the monthly/quarterly PL and identifying the key variance drivers for the financial report.
- Developing customers PLs and offering profitability insights to product mix.
- Monitoring the trade spending by the customer to ensure adherence to the spending limit.
- Supporting the sales/marketing team with pricing, budgeting, and forecasting.
Financial Analyst III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and result oriented Financial Analyst III with a strong financial background of 19 years. Experienced in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment focused on continuous improvement, progressive operational and financial support by partnering with key business and finance leads.
Skills : Excel, Financial Planning, Forecasting, Financial Analysis, Reconciliation, Accounting, SAP, Reconciliation, Cost Accounting
- Provided input and assistance with financial advice and supporting documentation.
- Created and maintained purchase request summaries and debits for DHA procurements.
- Used knowledge and understanding of the DOD Financial Management Regulations (FMR), and other relevant governing policies, processes, and procedures in order to support mission objectives.
- Involved in budget and program financial reviews on mid-year and/or annual basis.
- Developed, implemented and updated a referral tracking database and related reporting.
- Assisted with compiling and developing budgets, monthly and quarterly operating reports.
- Created and implemented databases, developed queries and setting up complex financial reports.
- Creating and implementing databases, developing queries and setting up complex financial reports.
- Provided financial support and analysis to operations areas for strategic business decisions and continuous improvement initiatives.
Commercial Financial Analyst Resume
Objective : Financial Analyst is seeking to build upon my existing corporate finance skill set in both analytics and transactions execution where I can grow and take on new challenges over time leading to increasingly responsible positions in management.
Skills : Financial Reporting, Budget, Accounting, Reconciliation, Customer Service, Forecasting, Excel, Financial Planning
- Assisting the faculty in reviewing contracts and budgets to ensure they are in compliance with sponsor, university.
- Reviewing the budget details and progress reports with PL, including personnel, effort allocated and overall expenses.
- Preparing and submitting 1275 budgets to AO/Financial Manager and the department of finance.
- Processing the pre-award information and gathering the post-award information in order to complete reconciliation of expenditures, journal entries, reimbursements, purchasing and center creates.
- Responsible for review and approval of clinical trial contracts and financial records (invoicing/units/expenses) in conjunction with appropriate project team members and finance.
- Negotiating the budget to ensure a profitable clinical trial for our department.
- Designing, developing, and implementing the financial/budget reporting systems, including financial forecasting.
- Preparing the regular and special accounting and financial reports for department needs.
Financial Analyst IV Resume
Summary : Financial Analyst IV focused on developing and streamlining procedures and finding innovative, cost-effective solutions. Areas of strength include: Work effectively with Peers & Posses broad knowledge of Healthcare industry Senior Mgmt. Excellent detail orientation. Strong problem-solving skills, Able to perform under stressful conditions, Time management skills, Desire to learn and grow professionally.
Skills : Microsoft Office Excel, Access, Word And Outlook, McKesson Accounting System And ERP Report Writer, Oracle Accounting System, McKesson Trendstar
- Performing the accounting functions for Non- and for-profit entities including general ledger, cash.
- Preparing monthly individual and consolidating financial statements for each consolidating entity.
- Establishing positive working relationships with both internal customers.
- Supporting the external audit reviews, and any documentation requested by auditors.
- Performing net revenue and AR calculations for the hospital as well as work directly with external physician billing company to ensure accurate recording of revenue for all physicians/physician.
- Overseeing all aspects of the capital process from verifying invoices, obtaining approvals, recording in the ledger, calculating depreciation, recording disposals, maintaining the fixed asset database.
- Played a critical role in the conversion to new general ledger application software and report writer.
- Assisted the I.S. Project Manager by tracking costs and budget variances on a 25 million dollar.
- Maintained records, files, and database of the vendor master list and distributed to appropriate parties, including registration of over 125 new vendors onto financial system.
- Maintained records, files, and database of the financial system user registration and assignment of appropriate security access settings according to internal audits requirements.
Financial Analyst Resume
Summary : Financial Analyst with 12+ years of experience in a corporate environment with the ability to research detail, consolidate and translate to upper management. Obtained progressive rolls with the multinational organization (from AR staff accountant to AP Supervisor to Financial Analyst). Outgoing and detailed-oriented, proficient at creating and maintaining professional reports.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Financial Analysis, Financial Management, Financial Planning, Data Analysis, Data Mining, Hr Policies & Procedures
- Monitoring the reports relating to intercompany/intracompany transactions and balances, headcount, capital expenditure forecasting, cost reduction initiatives, cash, and actuals reporting.
- Preparing scheduled reports which are presented by upper management to enlighten the company on financial progress.
- Performing multiple account reconciliations (cash, payroll cash, restricted cash, accrued other, inventory, intercompany).
- Processing the month end journal entries for accruals and/or miscellaneous corrections.
- Training the controllers and finance personnel on updated templates used for reporting financials.
- Teaching the excel best practices and shortcuts to maximize employee efficiency.
- Facilitating the auditing requirements by providing and updating trial balance, income statement reports.
- Preparing and conducting calendars for submission deadlines and tasks for month end, budget, and mid-term planning.
- Evaluating a self-implemented dashboard to track the process of month end or budget submissions by facility, account, cost center, currency, etc.
- Supporting the accounts payable team in adding and updating supplier information in ERP software.