Crew Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with an organization where I can maximize my multilayer of management skills, quality assurance, program development, training experience and administrative skills.
Skills : MicroSoft Word;AS 400;Home Care;Drug & Alchohol Abuse Facilitator.
- Trained and motivated over 15 employees to become a highly cohesive and efficient team, greatly enhancing the mission readiness of the work center.
- Created a spreadsheet tracking employment qualifications of over 15 employees and maintained training folders for each employee to meet quarterly inspection receiving a grade of excellence.
- Provided excellent customer service daily by utilizing effective listening and problem-solving skills.
- Provided constant on the spot solutions for potential complications resulting in safe and precise work production.
- Assisted in the Naval Safety Program overseeing numerous operational safety and occupational health programs that enhance readiness through the prevention of injuries, deaths, material loss or damage.
- Performed routine maintenance on equipment and determined when and what kind of maintenance was needed.
- Performed multiple weekly tasks in a timely manner requiring little to no re-work or supervision.
- Supervised over 15 employees providing excellent productivity for the work center with no mishaps.
Bachelor's In Accounting
Work Crew Supervisor Resume
Summary : Worked on Utility Pole sites in Seattle doing UMTS & GSM migrations; Also did installations on Utility Poles for AT&T LTE Expansions. Project was a short term contract.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Maintain high standard of quality and outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Experienced persons may also assist in training and provides work direction to junior furniture installers and assemblers.
- Examined and inspected stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to management.
- Determined proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Provided assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
- Ascertained if inventory quantities were sufficient for company and customer needs, requesting management order more materials as necessary.
- Verified inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigated discrepancies or adjusted errors.
Sr. Crew Supervisor Resume
Summary : Crew Supervisor is responsible for the crew members of a ship. The Crew Supervisor is in charge of ensuring that crew members are carrying out their assigned tasks, to the satisfaction of the Captain and Ship Master.
Skills : Floor Technician, General Cleaning, Window Washing, Carpet Cleaning, Floor Repair, Floor Repair.
- Managed and supervised a crew of members in cleaning retail stores, banks, hospital, and office buildings Collected and disposed of trash, recyclables and other wastes.
- Moved, and assisted in moving, office furniture and equipment.
- As directed, sprayed and fumigated for insects, such as bees, ants, etc.
- Provided washrooms with soap, paper products and other necessary supplies.
- Observed and reported unusual situations on property and grounds.
- Cleaned sidewalks and performed manual labor in connection with lawn and garden maintenance; removed snow.
- Operated buffers, wet/dry vacuums and floor scrubbing machines, carpet extractors and pressure washers (with proper orientation).
- Washed and hung drapes, Venetian and vertical blinds; washed, dried and folded towels.
High School Diploma
Jr. Crew Supervisor Resume
Objective : To secure a position with your company as to become an asset by utilizing my past skills of inter personal relationships, having an eye for attention to detail and my understanding of cGMP, SOP's and the critical work that is preformed within the pharmaceutical industry. I have a sheer desire to work as part of a team and the drive to accomplish any task placed before me with tact and passion. I truly desire to become a vital member of your organization.
Skills : CIT Crisis Intervention Training.
- Responsible for the keeping of inventory thru the use of Excel and spreadsheets applications.
- Assisted in scheduling shifts and time management.
- Preformed security checks of the store during the opening and closing hours as well as the sanitation of the restaurant according to health standards.
- Kept accurate accounting records of sales, purchases, and depts.
- Made deposits for our store and assisted with the hiring and recruiting process.
- Conducted interviews with new employees and was responsible for the training of new hires as well as coached my team in spirit building activities.
- Assisted in the prep and assembly of work stations and food.
- Assisted in public relations and problem-solving by handling customers complaint issues.
Associate's In Assoc
Crew Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Public Safety & Security Professional with about 15 years of extensive management experience and exceptional people skills. Self-directed and innovative thinker with a knack for developing creative solutions to complex problems Versed in Fire & Rescue and Safety as well as specializing in Loss Prevention / Security. Seeking a position with the opportunity for new challenges and professional development and advancement as a Loss Prevention/Security Director or Safety Manager.
Skills : Security Corrections Officer.
- Inspected and tested components, assemblies and power tools.
- Expertly assembled millwork products such as doors, windows, cabinets and counters.
- Installed interior finish items, including wall protection, doors and hardware, toilet accessories, cubicle curtain tracks and TV brackets.
- Followed established job site safety regulations and maintained a safe and clean work area.
- Repaired roofs and flooring and remodeled bathrooms and kitchens.
- Effectively used all fasteners such as nails, screws, pneumatic nailing systems, concrete anchors, powder-actuated fasteners and framing connectors.
- Proactively managed projects to obtain complete customer satisfaction for all custom work.
- Painted surfaces using brushes, spray guns and paint rollers.
Bachelor Of Science
Crew Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Accounting professional with a solid base knowledge of accounting and financial reporting. Passionate about helping decision makers make informed business decisions based on reliable financial data. An advocate for the dynamics of servant leadership and a team player with a continuous improvement mindset and a willingness to take on tasks at various levels. Offering a proven record of understanding the financial impact of operational decisions and an ability to manage deadlines, maintain confidentiality and deliver innovative improvement strategies in order to meet organizational objectives.
Skills : Proficient In Customer Service. Exudes Professionalism When Dealing With Customers And Team Members Alike. Adapts Easily To Change And Communicates Fluidly With Peers. Mild Mannered With A High Level Of Patience.
- Collaborate with workers and managers to solve work-related problems.
- Assess training needs of staff and provide appropriate instruction.
- Inform designated employees or departments of items loaded and problems encountered.
- Review work throughout the work process and at completion to ensure that it has been performed properly.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs.
- Record number of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Break down racks and assist with loading racks onto trailer.
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
Operation Specialist Training
Crew Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Over 9+ years of experience in all aspects of the hardwood flooring industry. Strong record of quality performance and reliability. Professional experience in sanding, refinishing, installing, staining, board replacement, finishing trim work, working with water based and oil based finishes and basic carpentry related to hardwood flooring. Innate ability to take charge, leading as crew supervisor. Efficient task master, supervising groups of one to four men.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Safe Crisis Management De-escalation Certified, Working with emotionally / developmentally disabled adolescents, Supervisory Experience.
- Supervised the continuous operation and maintenance of the City parks system and park maintenance personnel.
- Planned, scheduled, organized and directs tasks for park maintenance personnel.
- Assisted in the recruitment, interviewing and hiring of applicants as well as trains and orients new personnel.
- Carried out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Worked directly with outside vendors when specialized work is needed.
- Served as project manager for minor and major projects.
- Created, assigned and closed work orders and reports work order information to Park Administration for data collection.
- Appraised park maintenance personnel performance.
Master of Science
Night Crew Supervisor Resume
Summary : Able to Multi-Task Self-Motivated Great Customer Service Skills Excellent Leadership Skills Self-Starter Posses Ingenuity Strong Initiative Forklift Certified OSHA Trained.
Skills : Supervisor experience, Computer skills.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
- Note differences in wire and cable colors so that work can be performed correctly.
- Read plans, instructions, or specifications to determine work activities.
- Test circuits and components of malfunctioning telecommunications equipment to isolate sources of malfunctions, using test meters, circuit diagrams, polarity probes, and other hand tools.
- Inspect equipment on a regular basis in order to ensure proper functioning.
- Remove and remake connections in order to change circuit layouts, following work orders and diagrams.
- Demonstrate equipment to customers and explain how it is to be used, and respond to customer request.
Crew Supervisor/Manager Resume
Objective : Reliable worker with strong mechanical aptitude and a willingness to learn. Maintenance Mechanic - Electrical Mechanic - Handyman Certified Welder accomplished in offline assembly production, material handling and machine operation. Skilled CNC Machine Operator with heavy industrial experience.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Immediately communicated any equipment issues to the supervisor.
- Operated a loader to feed the plant and load trucks.
- Operated forklifts, hoists and other material handling equipment.
- Successfully managed production activities so all orders were shipped on time.
- Assigned appropriate manufacturing supervisor, assembler and operator duties.
- Managed product quality to guarantee compliance with quality policies, procedures and systems.
- Moved freight, stock and other materials to and from storage and production areas and loading docks.
- Cleaned and maintained the warehouse in compliance with OSHA safety standards.
High School Diploma
Crew Supervisor/Consultant Resume
Summary : People oriented but hard charging person, able to work in a fast paced demanding environment. Possess a broad skill set, which includes problem solving skills, great analytical skills, excellent communication skills (oral and written), computer literacy; negotiation skills, leadership aptitude, fast learner; technical acumen, team oriented and big picture perspective.
Skills : Electrical, Customer Service, Data Entry, Computer Skills.
- Supervised general labor, carpentry and drywall workers.
- Worked with General Contractor to estimate projects and develop proposals.
- Managed daily/weekly milestones, trade coordination, & overall project plan.
- Lead field personnel required in procurement of miscellaneous materials and services.
- Successfully forecasted and developed the scope, cost, and duration of projects.
- Scheduled, planned, directed, and coordinated major projects with contractors.
- Coordinated necessary permits and licenses based on contractual arrangements.
- Determined resource and labor requirements and lead effort to select contractors.
Associates In Health
Crew Supervisor/Lead Resume
Headline : Aspire to find a position in a prosperous organization where my skills and experience are effectively utilized and expanded, and focused to surpass the corporate goals of the company with exceptional work.
Skills : Welding Skills Flex Core And Stick Weld -Data Entry, Keyboarding, Email, Mechanically Inclined, Repaired High Pressure Pumps, Equipment Operator Backhoe, Loader, Skid Steer, Exe.
- Operated hot oil, pump, and heater trucks for completion on gas wells using high pressure to tests gas wells.
- Pressure tested hard lines and frac stands also repaired high pressure pumps and valves using tools to complete job.
- Welded conductor pipe together using stick weld.
- Worked in mechanic shop making repairs and fixing trucks.
- Delivered product to oil and gas customers using tractor trailer semi trucks.
- Maintained ware house and innovatory of drilling products and pallets.
- Operated forklift to load and unload product and pallets on truck.
GED In Mechanics
Crew Supervisor Resume
Summary : Physically fit Laborer effective at completing difficult projects and tasks on schedule. Consistently follows through with all orders and instructions. Works well in a team setting. Mechanic with extensive hands-on experience in engine repairs and replacement.
Skills : Mediation and problem solving skills. Effective management, technical and supervisory skills. Demonstrated ability to meet the needs of patrons, dependable, hard-working, reliable and punctual. Heavy Equipment: Operation, Maintenance.
- Ensured customer satisfaction by providing highest quality of products by ensuring all equipment was properly installed and working correctly.
- Planned work and determined appropriate tools and equipment.
- Responsible for promoting safe and clean working environment.
- Took care of facility equipment, grounds, roads and fences.
- Used hand tools to mount, install, and secure tools.
- Used measuring instruments to inspect parts.
- Used measuring instruments to inspect proprieties.
- Worked overtime, including evenings and weekends, to respond to emergencies and fix unsafe conditions.