Early Childhood Educator Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time position as an early childhood educator, elementary teacher or reading specialist; willing to continue education; willing to work as a contributing staff team member.
Skills : Painting, Communications, Languages.
- Identified children showing signs of emotional, developmental, and/or health-related problems and carry-out the proper referrals.
- Observed, assessed and evaluate children's performance, social/emotional development, behavior, and physical health on a daily basis.
- Conducted home visits and parent/teacher conferences to discuss children's progress and needs to determine their priorities for their children.
- Collaborated with other teachers, family advocates, and education specialists in order to provide any resources needed for a particular child or family.
- Attended professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher-training workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Worked in an inclusive environment that caters to both typically developing children, as well as children with disabilities.
- Suspected disabilities in order to get them the help they need in order to thrive.
Early Care And Education
Early Childhood Educator/Representative Resume
Summary : As an Early childhood Educator responsible for academic, social-emotional growth and development of all children in care, which may include toddlers to preschool age children, building partnerships with parents.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Interacted with young children daily while incorporating learning into their playtime.
- Observed and kept track of each child's learning progress, emotional behaviors, and social skills to prove help when needed.
- Planned geared towards the children to help improve sensory, educational skills and working together as a group.
- Created a library and a catalog system for the entire staff to use and help keep track of all the books throughout the center.
- Organized spaces within the Learning Center to help them become more efficient.
- Maintained certified in CPR, First Aid, Communicable Diseases and Food Safety.
- Charged of prepared breakfast, lunch, snacks and ordering the food needed for the following week.
Early Childhood Educator III Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in demanding environments. Expert at making quick and effective decisions in stressful situations. Strong interpersonal skills: proven ability to work well with individuals at all levels.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer Skills, Data Entry, Problem Solving.
- Developed core curriculum and lesson plans for the three-year-old age group.
- Focused on the introduction of the phonics instruction for long term learner success.
- Incorporated activities to introduce students to basic mathematical concepts.
- Provided opportunities for students to develop the necessary spatial and kinesthetic skills needed.
- Ensured the early social and verbal development of students by engaging them in meaningful activities and dynamic learning situations.
- Achieved this goal through a variety of techniques that involved literature, music, role play, and social interaction.
- Co-instructed advanced curriculum for all age levels including the kindergarten class.
Bachelors Of Science
Early Childhood Educator/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Energetic, accomplished young professional with work experience in sales/customer service as well as, caring for troubled youth. Reputation for effective team management, strong organizational skills.
Skills : Customer Service, MS-Excel.
- Created theme-based lesson plans based on student's interests including core subject areas such as reading, math, science, social studies.
- Observed students and documented weekly progress.
- Established positive relationships with children, parents, staff.
- Organized classroom toys and manipulatives using a labeled picture system encouraging children's independence and responsibility.
- Developed a bi-monthly newsletter to communicate the following information with parents: upcoming skills learned in the classroom.
- Created bulletin boards to showcase student's work.
- Responsible for developed sensory-rich activities focused on history and science.
Early Childhood Educator II Resume
Headline : Self-starter highly motivated, energetic and results oriented individual. A cooperative team player. Excellent communicator, listener and highly focused on the big picture.
Skills : 40 Hour Child Care Certification, Current First Aid, Adult CPR/AED Certified.
- Implemented daily age-appropriate lesson plans at a gifted academic level.
- Maintained on a daily basis in the physical development of both fine and gross motor skills.
- Consistently provided the children with a safe, nurturing, enriching and stimulating environment.
- Highly conscientious of the individual needs of the children insured a positive learning foundation and sense of security.
- Children grew tremendously in their social-emotional growth skills as well as their language and vocabulary skills.
- Dealt in the academic areas of reading, prewriting, math, and science.
- Operated in a highly engaging learning environment.
Bachelor Of Science
Early Childhood Educator I Resume
Objective : Personable, intelligent, great work ethic, and regularly goes above and beyond are just a few of the descriptors that have been used by supervisors during evaluations.
Skills : Word, PowerPoint, Excel and MAC/Apple computer experience.
- Engaged children in age-appropriate activities to help them enhance and improve skills.
- Logged individual child's progress in progress tracker.
- Provided and relate information to co-workers that will improve and enhance teaching skills.
- Managed a classroom, organization of activities, interfacing with co-teacher, management and families, creating a curriculum.
- Provided for infants to elementary age, responsible for early childhood development and customer service.
- Planned and implement activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of the children in the program.
- Maintained children's play areas and rooms.
Lead Early Childhood Educator Resume
Summary : Seeking a Health Care position in an organization where skills, aptitudes and experience will maximize successful customer experiences that reflect positively on the company's core values and goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point.
- Performed duties as planned under the leadership of the Early Childhood Specialist.
- Assisted in the screening and preparation of children to fully participate in program services.
- Implemented the curriculum that is planned by the Early Childhood Specialist to be based on scientifically based reading research.
- Interacted with the children in a way that conveys respect and nurturing.
- Supported the social and emotional development of children.
- Provided activities and opportunities that encourage curiosity, exploration, and problem-solving appropriate to the development levels of the children.
- Assisted in the selection of books, equipment and other instructional materials appropriate for the early childhood program.
Sr. Early Childhood Educator Resume
Summary : Maintain accurate records as required by administrative regulations. Attend professional development workshops and supervise, evaluate, and plan assignments for other employees and volunteers.
Skills : Microsft office, Arena.
- Provided a variety of materials and resources for children to explore.
- Led activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development.
- Observed and evaluated children's behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Identified children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems.
- Met with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and needs.
- Maintained accurate records as required by administrative regulations. Attend professional development workshops.
- Supervised, evaluated, and planned assignments for teacher assistants and volunteers.
Associate Early Childhood Educator Resume
Headline : Early childhood educators and assistants lead children in activities to stimulate and develop their intellectual, physical and emotional growth and ensure their security and well-being
Skills : Networking, Microsoft Office.
- Organized activities that developed children's physical, emotional and social growth.
- Redirected children to encourage safe, positive behaviors.
- Frequently substituted in office and classroom areas. Created daily lesson plans for activities.
- Helped facilitate indoor and outdoor play, parent-teacher conferences and kept the classroom clean.
- Physically and verbally interacted with children throughout the day.
- Collaborated daily with classroom teachers to keep activities running smoothly.
- Established and maintained a safe play environment for the children.
Early Childhood Educator Resume
Headline : Recent graduate who is a highly-creative, detailed-oriented candidate prepared to excel in the field of communication and contribute to organizational objectives.
Skills : Property management, Management.
- Planned and provide age-appropriate activities. Accompany children on stimulating outings.
- Created a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children.
- Supervised playtime and transport children to and from activities.
- Performed housework related to child care, including laundering the children's clothing, cleaning up after meals.
- Dressed and bathed the children and teaching good social manners.
- Planned and led educational activities; including reading with the children.
- Provided adequate equipment and nutrition for the children.