Job Developer/Job Coach Resume
Headline : Job Coach with 6 plus years of experience and with a career goal to be a youth-care social worker. Works with at-risk youth, the foster care system, and works with teen parents. The aim is to help the youth in any way possible and to provide top-care and relationship development with the generation. Hard working, understanding, and compassionate individual. Seeking a position in an organization that would make optimum utilization of my skills, enhance knowledge and contributes to the wellness of society; and shared values in a team with mutual respect.
Skills : Basic Computer, Fax Machine, Copy Machine, Filing, Microsoft Office, Numbers, Pages, Sheets, Doc
- Assisting adults to perform to the best of their ability, offering praise, building goal plans as well as helping to sustain positive work morale.
- Training clients to complete work assignments per employer specifications.
- Monitoring and reporting client progress based on established goals and objectives in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assisting employers in communicating with the client to facilitate client/employer relations.
- Completing daily time sheets, case notes, and reports for all clients in caseload and routing these documents as necessary.
- Communicating service and active treatment needs of clients to the Job Coach Supervisor.
- Participating in client staffing. Conducting job trial evaluations for new clients.
- Performing job development activities that offer current site expansion or the development of new sites.
- Responsible for agency vehicle operation and transporting work crews.
AA in Behavioral Sciences
Senior Job Coach Resume
Summary : A determined and dedicated Senior Job Coach with a great desire to expand my knowledge. I have done an array of work in different fields and am anxious to increase my experience level. Seeking a position where I will be challenged. Seeking a position in the Mental Health field as a Counselor to help those who need assistance in their daily lives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Time Management, Customer Service, Computer, Data Entry, Detail Oriented, Documentation, Employee Relations, Email, English
- Supervising and guiding clients on job performance and taking steps to ensure clients are able to do their jobs accurately and to employer satisfaction.
- Writing case notes about clients and maintaining good follow up regarding their progress, maintaining accurate paperwork and filing of documentation regarding clients.
- Training new hire clients, assisting with site orientations and hr materials.
- Training new job coaches in the field, reporting progress to appropriate supervisors.
- Coordinating meetings between coaches, clients, case managers, and other VIP staff as needed.
- Developing and implementing creative approaches to encourage and inspire clients' productivity and work ethic.
- Skills used coaching, training supervision, record keeping, case notes, observation, attention to detail, creativity, maintaining relations, business to business, working with management, communication, confidentiality, timekeeping, time sheets, time management, scheduling, scouting clients, job development, advocacy.
- Developed highly effective skills for employees to improve the quality and productivity of the job.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Job Coach Resume
Summary : Experience Lead Job Coach who excels at relationship building. Knowledgeable in providing friendly, thorough customer service to clients, families and fellow professionals. Skilled at problem-solving and conflict resolution, and able to help encourage teamwork. Able to network with public organizations and businesses to create successful partnerships. Adept at handling confidential and/or sensitive information.
Skills : Fast Learner, Faxing, General Office, General Office, Human Resources, HIPAA, Internet, Inventory, Interpersonal, Leadership, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Specialization in the assessment of employment readiness of individuals with a mental health diagnosis and co-occurring illnesses through the review and analyzation of all mental health records, one on one interview, and clinical testing to determine the positive likelihood of involvement in competitive employment.
- Helping people with career development, professional goals, and long-term workplace success strategies.
- Performing training of a consumer using structured intervention techniques to help the consumer learn to perform job tasks to the employer's specifications and to learn the interpersonal skills necessary to be accepted as a worker at the job site and in related community contacts.
- Other related duties include related assessment, job development, counseling, advocacy, travel training and other services needed to maintain the employment.
- Mentoring clients to identify professional opportunities and provide advice and direction on how to best approach different projects, relationships, and work plans.
- Helping clients develop strategies for improving performance in particular areas.
- Helping identify what a consumer is doing well and assisting in capitalizing on one's strengths.
- Pointing out weaknesses, or areas in which need improvement, and help develop an approach to bettering oneself.
- Assisting in implementing the vocational training aspect of the Individual Education Plan (IEP) at the community base worksite.
BA in Political Science
Senior Job Coach Resume
Summary : Senior Job Coach who wants to bring my far-reaching life Skills and education to an organization that can allow personal growth in my professional endeavors. Seeking a career within a progressive company that will utilize my talents and allows me to excel and make positive impacts on the lives of those I work with. Ideally, the position should provide growth.
Skills : B2B Relations, Call Center Case Notes, Coaching, Committed To Customer Satisfaction, Communication, Community Outreach, Confidentiality
- Providing supervision and counseling to clients with developmental disabilities.
- Overseeing client work performance in individual or group/enclave placements and providing hands-on assistance to ensure behavioral growth.
- Providing/ daily/weekly/monthly case management reports on each participant in compliance with the department of rehabilitation.
- Performing productivity measurements in compliance with company policy and the department of labor.
- Maintaining communication between clients, supported employment program manager, and contract coordinator.
- Acting as the Agency representative with employers, volunteer coordinators, and the public.
- Ensuring people served are picked up and dropped off at site by mobility or designated mode of transportation.
- Implementing behavior programs in accordance with approved Behavior Plan.
Associate Of Science
Junior Job Coach Resume
Objective : Junior Job Coach with experience in exceedingly competitive positions. Well qualified for Field Work positions attained from a degree in the field, completion of the field school and a well-grounded professional capacity. Seeking a job that offers diverse experience in mental health counseling, family, individual, group, and/or community setting.
Skills : Computers, Scanning, Copy, Uploading Files, Gmail, Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Public Speaking,
- Supervised to ensure quality standards, safety, communication with coworkers and supervisors with the intention of adults with disabilities to achieve independence in the workplace.
- Demonstrated appropriate job functions and tasks. Ensured that the individual understands and performed to the employer’s expectations and requirements.
- Taught interpersonal skills necessary for the work environment.
- Assisted in developing appropriate job accommodations, task analysis, and on-the-job training.
- Prepared written work-related progress notes and kept the program team apprised on employment status.
- Scheduled and provided eligibility and orientation sessions as required based on the participant's program requirements.
- Provided soft-skills training in the classroom setting as required based on the participant's program requirements.
- Provided the participants with guidance, direction, and advice consistent with the individual's program goals and vocational objectives.
Bachelor Of Science
Substitute Job Coach Resume
Headline : Dedicated, adaptable, and reliable Substitute Job Coach motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Results-driven, with proven ability to establish rapport with clients and adapts to new situations and technologies with ease. Excels at analyzing, prioritizing and completing tasks while exhibiting professionalism and sound judgment. To dedicate me to a growing company that offers the opportunity for advancement and stability, and that offers continual opportunities to develop as an employee.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing 45 Wpm, Curriculum Design, Assessments, Advocacy, Calendaring, Instructor, Job Coach, Job Coach
- Identifying participant needs best met by other community resources and make appropriate referrals.
- Maintaining knowledge of participant Individual Service Plans (ISP) and goals in order to deliver appropriate programming and supports.
- Communicating participant progress to appropriate team members, supervisors, and stakeholders.
- Completing applicable written documentation and data collection.
- Providing safe transportation to program participants.
- Documenting on-site emergencies and incidents according to program/funding source guidelines.
- Ensuring program participants are in compliance with the guidelines outlined in the Program Participant Handbook.
- Seeking input from participants, family members, significant others, counselors, and team members when conducting services.
- Ensuring compliance with all agency policies and procedures.
BA in English Literature
Community Trainer/ Job Coach Resume
Summary : Experienced Community Trainer/ Job Coach with 25 plus years of experience handling day-to-day operations of the program for adult candidates. Created and implemented the Vestibule Communications program curriculum. Successful in training hundreds of adults in workplace professionalism and providing career development skills in resume writing, portfolio development, employment interview techniques, and team building.
Skills : Typing- 45wpm, Data Entry, Curriculum Development, Literacy Training, Copiers, Multi-line Phones, Microsoft Word And PowerPoint, Internet Explorer
- Mentoring and helping adults with disabilities prepare for the workforce and become independent.
- Collecting and maintaining all participant documentation, case management records, progress notes, and outcomes data as related to program goals and contractual obligations.
- Working as part of an interdisciplinary team with the instructional team, placement staff, and college advisors to ensure participants’ education and career needs, interests, and goals are being met, participating in case conferences.
- Participating in recruitment, orientation and intake efforts for Door career and education programming.
- Conducting prospecting, screening, and enrollment of young people for performance-based contracts.
- Conducting site visits to employment, training, and education sites to provide support, verify employment/attendance, and obtain documentation.
- Developing a transitional or exit service plan for participants who have successfully completed or are no longer able to participate in career and education services.
- Developing and facilitating community meetings and providing coverage and support during program activities, award ceremonies, alumni gatherings, and other special events.
- Providing feedback to Career and Education Services team regarding young people’s education and placement experiences, challenges, and successes, to help inform the content and structure of program services.
Seasonal Job Coach Resume
Headline : Job Coach with more than five and a half years of experienced, certified and hardworking direct care personnel that always know or try to know his client, what they want and help them with their daily need, runs an errand for them as well. Listens to them and get them to involve in different activities that will help make them independent. Professional. Helped and teach my client to be independent or archive their goal which includes all aspect of life but not limited.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Multi-line Phones, 10 Key, PowerPoint, Google Calendar, Problem Resolution, Enthusiastic Caregiver, CPR/AED Certified
- Working in conjunction with the division of rehabilitation service to provide employment services to individuals with disabilities such as coaching, coordination, training, and consultation.
- Providing ongoing job/employment related coaching to promote job adjustment, retention, and advancement.
- Conducting routine follow-up, addressing issues related to decreased production.
- Training people to complete new tasks, adjusting to changes in work schedule and supervisors, and general life changes in a non-work environment or other critical life activities that may affect his work performance.
- Training individuals to complete job tasks and educational/functional skill activities.
- Providing total assistance including proper lifting techniques for individuals with increased support needs.
- Guiding the development of functional objectives most likely to help the individual reach his/her personal goals.
- Promoting quality and task completion with each individual student.
Bachelor Of Science
Junior Job Coach Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented Junior Job Coach with superb people-skills and public experience. Business savvy with excellent decision-making skills. Quick learner and strives to learn new skills. To secure a challenging and responsible position that will allow me to utilize my experience and skills. Seeking a position in the Mental Health field as a Counselor to help those who need assistance in their daily lives.
Skills : Passion For Serving The Community, Effective Communication, Detail Oriented, Knowledgeable Concerning The Cognitive, Biosocial And Psychosocial Aspects Of Human Development.
- Supporting the participants in job exploration, interview skills, resume building, finding an industry of interest.
- Providing support and guidance that is based on the participants Annual Employment Goals.
- Providing support in volunteer sites on campus and/or neighboring communities for work trial experience.
- Providing support for participants in paid employment on campus and/or neighboring communities.
- Teaching and modeling skills needed to perform the job. Coaching clients on appropriate work attire and grooming.
- Identifying accommodations needed at the job site and notifying the Supervisor of recommendations.
- Providing transportation and/or travel training as needed.
- Helping clients establish appropriate relationships with co-workers and employer.
- Acting as liaison with the employer and co-workers to establish on-going work-site supports.
Associates Of Arts
Job Developer/Job Coach Resume
Headline : Dynamic Job Developer/Job Coach skilled in developing and training teams, Expert communicator passionate about fostering a positive and results-oriented team culture. Established professional with the great customer service experience. To obtain a professional position which will offer a variety of challenges and responsibilities where my abilities and skills can be fully utilized.
Skills : Problem Resolution, Enthusiastic Caregiver, CPR/AED Certified, Experience Care Of DD Individuals, Excellent Verbal And Written Communication
- Assisted the Coordinator with reinforcement of vocational skills in the school setting.
- Oversaw daily operations of retail training sites, maintained general records, executed purchases, payments, and deposits.
- Reinforced vocationally related skill instruction as introduced by the Coordinator.
- Provided direct or one to one reinforcement of vocationally related instruction if necessary
- Assisted in the management of student behavior, assisted with observation and recording of student progress as appropriate
- Assisted students with vocational task completion in order to work towards student independence
- Completed daily workplace progress reports. Reinforced appropriate work behaviors and personal skills
- Assisted work first participants with completing resumes and cover letters.
- Worked with special needs young adults individually to work on social skills.
- Processed young adult medical forms for each day and maintained related data.
Bachelor Of Science