Financial Services Representative Resume
Summary : Financial Services Representative will develop and retain long-term and profitable customer relationships to maximize revenue growth. Responsible for maintaining high customer service and procedural standards.
Skills : Management, Salesforce, Business Development, Team Leader.
- Obtain all pre-certifications and/or authorizations as appropriate.
- Facilitate referral to Financial Services for payment sources for uninsured patients.
- Research to determine the appropriate source of liability/payment Schedule and pre-register patients, correcting as necessary all patient demographic and financial data.
- Resolve insurance claim rejections/denials Perform those duties necessary to ensure all accounts are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Promote and maintain excellence in customer service.
- Obtain authorizations based on insurance plan contracts/guidelines; enter and update referrals as required.
- Communicate with insurance carriers regarding clinical information.
Sr. Financial Services Representative Resume
Headline : Over 5 years of experience provide support to assigned Financial Consultants to enhance and expand the overall penetration and participation levels of the current investment services programs.
Skills : Property Management, Real Estate.
- Provided Superior customer service skills Used Strong communication both written and verbal skills, to conducted face-to-face interaction while opening accounts and process transactions identify customer's needs and achieved sales goals.
- Balancing of the branch and made sure operations were up to standard.
- Daily use of data entry and proficiency in computer software.
- Increase in Branch overall scorecard.
- Accomplished coaching team members of new sale strategies.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
Jr. Financial Services Representative Resume
Headline : To advance career in Financial Services Representative where achievements and strengths in operations management, new business development, customer service, employee relations, and sales will increase profitability.
Skills : Sales, Sales Management, Recruiting Of Sales Talent, Extensive Sales Experience.
- Performed teller functions and cross-sold credit union products and services.
- Answered calls and provided clients with loan product information researched and resolved customer complaints.
- Processed client applications routed calls to appropriate resource identified and escalated priority issues followed-up with clients where necessary maintained a working knowledge of the mortgage industry.
- Assisted many family members with the process of settling estates and transferring to their own portfolios.
- Helped to find and build a new financial services office in Floyd, VA with independent representatives.
- Maintain financial representative's calendar, schedule follow-up appointments, type correspondence and maintain client base files.
- Mentored peers, by coaching and development plans, to assist in meeting and exceed their projected targets.
Financial Services Representative III Resume
Headline : Passion for valuable financial service, in a positive work environment. Offering top performance, and professional attitude each and every day to all tasks. Commitment to goals, values, and consistency.
Skills : Training, Banking, Supervision, Mental Health, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Records Management, Scheduling Appointments.
- Originally hired as a flex teller, became part-time within 3 months, then was promoted to FSR at 8 months of employment.
- Sales and Service along with customer service in a branch.
- Responsible for all openings, closings, and maintenance for personal and business accounts.
- Current training on all products and services, promotions, and mailers.
- Fill in the teller line, money processing, and cash management.
- Used tax advantage strategies to help diversify small business owners' portfolios and hedge against inflation.
- Determined customers' financial services need and prepared proposals to sell services.
Financial Services Representative II Resume
Headline : Ambitious, energetic, logistic, enthusiastic, creative, flexible, self-initiating and dynamic with strong analytical skills and exceptional communication skills at all levels is looking for a career and result oriented job with a rewarding environment in a professional, progressive and fast growing organization with bright prospects of advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Word, SAP, Microsoft Excel.
- Ensure that all activities and work functions comply with compliance requirements as defined in company policies and procedures and state/federal laws and regulations.
- Answers confidential inquires relating to customer account balances, account numbers, interest charges and account activity.
- Promotes, presents and sells banks products and services.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the new accounts system and maintains technical expertise of current products including regulatory, compliance and account documentation.
- Ensures that customers have a dull understanding of products and services offered by the bank.
- Follow up and obtains legal documentation and all required customer information in compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and USA Patriot Act Customer Identification program.
- Processes customer account information changes.
- Provides efficient, helpful and courteous customer service.
Financial Services Representative I Resume
Summary : Dedicated and focused professional who excels at prioritizing. Completing multiple tasks simultaneously. Specialize in administrative support any complex organization. Committed to delivering high quality results with little supervision. Energetic, organized, and professional.
Skills : Inventory Management, Qualitative And Quantitative Analyst Method, Expert Of Medicaid And Medicare.
- Provided superior banking services to customers in a professional manner.
- Opened all types of new accounts and handled other accounts related or deposits requests.
- Processed transactions from the bank's customers by personal contact, mail and night deposits.
- Gained knowledge of the other areas in the bank and received cross-training to provide exceptional customer service.
- Assisted branch manager for three months and managed the branch for three months.
- Process documentation of accounts accurately by having in-depth knowledge of products and services.
- Contributed to the achievement of the branch sales goals by aggressively selling products to new and existing customers and set goals for tellers and new account reps.
Lead Financial Services Representative Resume
Objective : Excellent work ethic Quality- focused Financial Services Representative committed to approaching with intensity and attention to detail Outstanding personal phone skills, listens well and takes detailed messages Maintains positive attitude while interacting with demanding client.
Skills : Investments And Insurance Sales Experience.
- Attend meetings, seminars, and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
- Calculate premiums and establish payment methods.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Contact underwriter and submit forms to obtain binder coverage.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Ensure that policy requirement are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote the sale of insurance plans.
Financial Services Representative/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Provides high-quality support to clients with standard service requests on a daily basis. To join an organization that allows growth in a team capacity, as well as individual advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, 10 Key, Reconciling General Ledgers, Research Discpencies.
- Maintains strong product and sales knowledge and champions core service values.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding specific individual sales goals.
- Takes residential mortgage loan applications AND offers or negotiates terms of residential mortgage loans for compensation or gain.
- Provides exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel.
- Generally resolves problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to supervisors.
- Performs a broad range of tasks of varying complexity and scope.
- Cross-sell products to provide multi-services for Customers and makes referrals to partners.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Financial Services Representative Resume
Objective : Excellent time management and problem solving skills. Track record of achieving exceptional results in balancing end of monthpayments and correcting discrepancies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Auditing.
- Financial Services Poster Integrated Medical Partners Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information, internally or with other organizations.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
Financial Services Representative Resume
Objective : Highly qualified and experience in many fields such as a Lead/Trainer, financial institution, customer service, contact center, retail, restaurant, customer service, and warehouse, seeking an opportunity to work for a company that will allow a long term career relationship.
Skills : Trainer, Cash Handling, People Oriented, Outstanding Customer Service.
- Provides quality customer service and support to customers on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution, and account transaction processing in a timely manner.
- Executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific customer needs.
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance as necessary.
- Investigates and corrects errors in customer accounts and statements.
- Maintains correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimizing exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
- Enters information to a computerized database.
- Communicates any problems or issues to management.