Summary : Experienced and energetic Doorman/Porter with expertise in preventive maintenance of buildings coupled with extensive ability to conduct minor repairs in the department of carpentering. Substantial knowledge of sanitizing and cleaning building apartment, furniture and areas surrounding area with a track record of finishing assigned tasks effectively within a limited time. Seeking a fulfilling full-time position in general grounds maintenance. With a company that allows me to utilize my knowledge and leadership skills and experience.
Skills : Cooking, Cleaning, Food Preparation, Plumbing, Electronics, Electrical, Fire Safety, CPR, Mechanically Inclined
- Maintaining a safe, tidy and sanitary clubhouse, office, model, hallways and all other common areas.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the dumpster areas and necessary preparation of dumpsters for trash pick-up.
- Ensuring that the grass and landscaping are well maintained, including the watering of flowers.
- Ensuring the best possible appearance of each apartment prior to new resident move-in.
- Advising supervisor of items needing additional attention in the apartment; i.e. post directional marketing signs to the property on a weekly basis, as directed.
- Communicating with the property manager or service manager regarding any problems with maintenance or curb appeal that requires further attention.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies, according to policies and procedures.
- Ensuring understanding and compliance with all policies and procedures in accordance with and as outlined in both the shelter properties operational policies and procedures manual and human resources manual.
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrating the stars principles of service, teamwork, action, reputation, and success in all activities and interactions.
High School Diploma
Lot Porter Resume
Headline : Dedicated and focused Lot Porter who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Self-driven and minimal supervision required. Organized, Independent worker with strong time management skills. Detail-oriented and able to learn new tasks quickly and effectively. To obtain a long-lasting position in a company where I can utilize my experience, development and leadership skills to further my professional career.
Skills : Auto Paint/Body Repair, Automotive, Maintenance, Computer, Certified Mechanic
- Inspecting new cars off of transports for any damage that includes dents scratches, paint defects, cracked windows, and missing panel.
- Responsible for making sure that the lot stays full with cars and that the cars are where they need to be.
- Driving a vehicle down to the other dealership and picking another car up to bring back to my dealership.
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Ensuring that the customer complaints are handled tactfully, promptly, with genuine concern, and according to the dealership’s guidelines.
- Creating an environment where customers are regularly apprised of the current situation.
- Taking the initiative to exceed customer satisfaction, even if it requires overcoming obstacles.
- Identifying, recommending and supporting opportunities for methods/process improvement.
Part Time Porter Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, experienced Part-Time Porter and an individual of integrity and dedication that works in a positive manner within team environments or individually. Seeking an employable company position and/or agency that offers positive career enhancement and growth.
Skills : Electrical Pallet Jack, Forklift Both Stand Up And Sit Down, Cherry Picker, Dent Repair, Welding, Mixing/Painting,
- Drove vehicles to and from the showroom, exterior vehicle display areas, service department, parking garage or other storage areas to designated location as needed to maintain inventory and assist customers and other dealership employees in retrieval of vehicles.
- Ensured all required documentation is placed in vehicles, including but not limited to window stickers, manuals, promotional materials.
- Created key tags for vehicles, organized and maintained keys for new, used and loaner vehicles.
- Returned vehicle keys to the appropriate service consultant.
- Picked up vehicles from and deliver vehicles to storage. Picked up parts from the Parts Department.
- Tested batteries of customer vehicles in the service drive.
- Maintained building and ground as needed.
- Assisted with shop clean-up and deliveries when needed.
- Responsible for managing the loading of vehicles, completed stock, and load bay areas.
Junior Porter Resume
Objective : Hard working Junior Porter seeking an entry-level position that allows me to use my previous work experience and provides opportunities for advancement. To pursue and excel in a growth orientated organization where I can use and enhance my skills. To do something great, valuable, and worthwhile up to the standards of the organization and to gain experience and knowledge in education as well as in practical.
Skills : Dent Repair, Welding, Mixing/Painting, Masking/Paint Prep, Remove And Install Body Pannels, Automotive Technology
- Assisted with service write-ups and tagging of customer cars and trucks.
- Removed vehicle protective coverings and ID tags prior to returning the completed vehicle to the customer.
- Inspected vehicles for stains, debris, and damages before returning the vehicle to the customer, and reported any damage immediately.
- Used proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection.
- Understood and followed work rules and procedures. Followed lawful directions from supervisors
- Maintained a clean car for all customers skills used working with the public, maintaining clean cars, driving.
- Picked up cars from varies locations performed an inspection of customer vehicles.
- Ensured quality to automotive services provided to customer reported damages and repairs to the supervisor.
Summary : High-energy, organized Janitor/Porter focused on promoting customer satisfaction through exceptional service. Courteous and professional with a great sense of humor. Dedicated to completing the task on time and surpassing expectations. Core Strengths include Interior and exterior cleaning, Concierge duties, Restroom detailing, Fluent in Spanish, Hardworking, Quick learner, Buffing and waxing, Customer service. To seek challenging assignments and responsibility, with an opportunity for growth and Career Advancements.
Skills : Lawn Care And Maintenance, Plumbing And Pipe Fitting, Linoleum & Tile Installation, Asphalt Removal And Placement, Snow Removal And Maintenance, Siding Removal And Repairs
- Driving vehicles to and from service areas and lot as needed.
- Following all shop policy, procedure, safety, and environmental rules.
- Helping maintain shop cleanliness, including windows, doors, floors, etc.
- Following all safety and security procedures. Maintaining work area in a neat and organized manner.
- Transporting customers in assigned vehicles within the local area.
- Performing heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass and removing the rubbish.
- Performing routine maintenance activities and cleaning snow or debris from grounds, notifying management of need for repairs
- Removing ice and snow from pedestrian walkways and parking lots as seasonally required.
- Keeping company grounds free of litter and debris. Working safely and reporting hazards to shift supervisor.
Maintenance Porter Resume
Summary : Accomplished, hard-working, results-driven and highly customer service oriented Maintenance Porter with over 10 plus years of experience working as a Porter, cashier, manufacturing, and assembly. Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. To obtain employment in an industrial environment, unitizing my skills and knowledge within the workplace.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Pallet Jack, Basic Math, Dependable, Flexible, Punctual, Team Player, Consistent, Motivated, Excellent Customer Service
- Performing general maintenance tasks such as blowing out of breezeways, pressure washing, removal of cobwebs, the dusting of handrails, cleaning of light fixtures, removal of pet waste, non-organic waste, and other debris from the grounds, grassy areas, parking lots and walkways in a commercial multi-family apartment community.
- Performing general housekeeping tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning windows, polishing stainless steel, straightening of furniture, removal of waste.
- Removing trash and replacing liners in public (common area) trash cans.
- Responsible for the removal of furniture, trash, and other household items from vacated apartments.
- Cleaning and running of trash compactors, picking up loose and bagged trash from around the compactor area.
- Cleaning and clearing trash and debris from chute rooms, trash rooms, and dumpster areas.
- Moving heavy furniture, equipment, or supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Notifying managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
Maintenance Porter Resume
Objective : Maintenance Porter offering over three plus years cumulative material handling and warehouse experience with skills in preparing and loading orders for shipment, stock rotation guaranteeing fresh product reaches customer, merchandise inventory, use of manual pallet jacks, and working knowledge of forklift use. Take inventory of working materials. Hard worker that prefers manual labor. Seeking industrial/Automotive related work experience.
Skills : Project Management, Interpersonal, Strong Telephone, Excellent Written, And Oral Communication.
- Responsibilities included maneuvering vehicles throughout car lot to specific displays.
- Topping off sold vehicles with fuel, to then take sold vehicle to the detail bay to get cleaned up.
- Closing the shift, taking care of parking lot, and is responsible for clearing what is able to be cleared and put away for the next day.
- Re-arranging service parking for easy access when cluttered, assisting night technicians with vehicles assigned to them for the night, the nightly routine of taking the trash out and sweeping shop.
- Assisting service advisors from parking cars to picking up/dropping off customers.
- Coordinates job duties around other opening team members to help ensure efficient preparation for opening.
- Wiping down glass surfaces. Washing windows as scheduled.
- Operating mechanized cleaning equipment.
- Maintaining all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition.
Sales Lot Porter Resume
Objective : I would like to utilize my military experience to my fullest potential to qualify for employment in a state or federal agency. I have 28 years experience in the military to handle almost any task.
Skills : Automotive, 10 Key Calculator, RF Scanner, Inventory, Inspections, Accountability/supplies, Personnel, Equipment, Transport
- Supervised loading and unloading trailers at assigned dock space of new or used vehicles.
- Stationed vehicles in the parking lot ready for sales and/or docked areas for the displaying of new vehicles on the sales floor.
- Received, transported, inventoried, and accounted for cars (new and/or serviceable) for clients.
- Delivered customer's vehicle to different work sites throughout the valley.
- Verified the oil, water and brake fluid for each vehicle before the customer picked up the vehicle.
- Made sure each vehicle received a complimentary car wash after maintenance.
- Communicated effectively with customers on future problems and repairs that might need to be addressed per mechanic's request.
- Showed customers to waiting area or supervisors, depending on customer needs.
Kitchen Porter Resume
Objective : Reliable and hard working Kitchen Porter committed to getting each job done as quickly, efficiently and safely as possible. Kitchen Porter with a strong work ethic and one plus year of hands-on experience. Disciplined professional is knowledgeable about material load capabilities, site analysis, and general logistics. Seeking the opportunity to prove efficiency and unsurpassed work ethic within a challenging laborer position.
Skills : Maintenance, Computer, Cooking, Cleaning, Food Preparation, Plumbing, Electronics, Electrical, Fire Safety, CPR, Mechanically Inclined
- Maintained the highest level possible of cleanliness and sanitation standards throughout the area of responsibility, which met or exceed Federal, State, and Local standards.
- Complied with all safety and health department procedures.
- Set-up, operated and cleaned all kitchen machinery/equipment properly and safely stored it in its proper place.
- Cleaned and sanitized food service, preparation ware, dish room, pot room and kitchen areas in restaurants where applicable.
- Scraped/sprayed all ware before placing in the ware-washing machine.
- Racked all china and glassware according to dish room standards.
- Ensured all ware is clean and sanitary before removing from dish room areas.
- Took out trash as needed. Sweep all debris from the floor and maintain the floor dry and free of spills
Porter/General Labor Resume
Summary : Personable Porter / General Labor and self-motivated team player with strong attention to detail. Maintains a high level of professionalism while providing consistent and quality service. To obtain a Dealership Porter position with a growing firm in which to enhance my abilities and be a positive influence on a company.
Skills : Word, Excel, Forklift, Man-lift, Walk Behind Scrubber, Defensive Driving, Customer Service, Supervisor, Math, Problem Solving, Cleaning, Cooking.
- Removing and disposing of trash on property grounds (i.e. cigarette butts, dog feces, soda cans, broken tree limbs, etc.)
- Removing and disposing of trash in laundry rooms and around mailboxes two times per day or as needed.
- Removing and disposing of the trash from vacant apartment units as needed.
- Sweeping and cleaning trash dumpster areas daily. Cleaning exterior A/C units as needed.
- Sweeping and blowing entranceways, sidewalks, breezeways, and curbs two times per week or as needed.
- Completing landscape changes including, but not limited to, plant installation and weeding.
- Watering and weeding flowerbeds, removing dead shrubs and trees.
- Placing sprinkler hoses and moving them throughout the day.
- Putting away lawn equipment (sprinklers, hoses, etc.) at the end of each workday.
- Maintaining the pools and Jacuzzis including chemical checks, cleaning, etc.