Child Protective Investigator Resume
Objective : Bilingual Child Protective Investigator, Self-motivated and eager to learn new concepts. Experience de-escalating persons during difficult situations. Experience with victims of abuse and neglect. Exceptional time management skills, multi-tasker, and dependable individual. Criminal Justice professional who is calm under pressure and works well in fast-paced, team-based environments. Three plus years in customer service based and security professional jobs.
Skills : Case Management, Crisis Intervention, Customer Service, Communications, Clerical, Records Management
- Received, screened, evaluated, and investigated referrals/complaints relative to alleged child abuse and/or neglect and alleged institutional abuse and/or neglect.
- Took the necessary measures to ensure the protection of children.
- Assessed the priorities/urgency of each referral/complaint and to make appropriate referrals.
- Documented all referrals/complaints with specificity as to type, recorded all relevant and appropriate information obtained, and completed all required forms and/or referrals and to review as appropriate to ensure completeness of all documents and records.
- Immediately reviewed with the supervisor all immediate and urgent cases of alleged child abuse and/or neglect and alleged institutional child abuse arid/or neglect, as well as such cases reported by health care professionals and/or hospitals.
- Informed individual department staff and appropriate supervisors of any and all referrals/complaints made on a child/family currently receiving services from the department, and as appropriate to interview said individuals.
- Conducted investigations in areas where dangerous situations may be encountered.
- Conducted thorough investigations to locate persons who are alleged child abusers, this would include the interviewing of all individuals who might have knowledge as to the whereabouts of the alleged child abuser.
Bachelors of Science
Chief Investigator Resume
Summary : A highly-motivated Chief Investigator with experience in Customer Service and investigations. My exceptional Customer Service includes energetic personality, strategic methods, outstanding communication skills and overwhelming passion to accommodate and satisfy my customers. Extremely talented and dedicated in private investigations as well.
Skills : Investigations, Public Safety, Law Enforcement, Hard Working, Detail Oriented, Organizational, Dependable, Writing, Social Media
- Responsible for case intake and preparation receipt of reports, logging cases in the tracking system.
- Reviewing reports and confirm reasonable suspicion for contact/detention and verification of probable cause for the arrest of the defendant.
- Ensuring all elements of the offense are present and what evidence there is to corroborate the elements listed.
- Ensuring all witnesses, victims, and defendants are fully identified and have valid contact information.
- Ensuring all evidence is collected, tagged, logged and submitted with sufficient documentation of the chain of custody.
- Assisting with grand jury case organization, preparation of indictments, issuance, and service of subpoenas, presentations, and administration of witness warnings.
- Assisting with pre-trial hearings and pre-trial meetings, obtaining other records and evidence as needed, completing dismissal orders, filing the expert notice.
- Assisting prosecutors in the trial, jury selection, locating and arranging witnesses, locating evidence and ensuring such is available for trial, assist with audio/video presentations, redaction of audio/video recordings.
Masters of Science
Criminal Investigator/Narcotics Detective Resume
Summary : Bright, hard-working Criminal Investigator/Narcotics Detective with excellent technical and conversational skills seeks challenging position in which significant contributions may be made to a progressive organization. To attain a position in a growth-oriented organization that will enable me to use and show my strong organizational skills and ability to work well with others learned at previous employments.
Skills : Legal Research, State, And Federal, Investigations, Communications, Investigation, And Surveillance, Detailed Report Writing, Attention To Detail, Time Management
- Observed and documented activities of individuals in order to detect unlawful acts or any type of fraudulent activity to obtain evidence for cases, using binoculars and still or video cameras.
- Great knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Obtained and analyzed information on suspects, crimes, and disturbances in order to solve cases, to identify criminal activity, and to gather information for court cases.
- Performed undercover operations such as evaluating the performance and honesty of employees by posing as customers or employees.
- Maintained databases and gave administrative support to the public administrator.
- Wrote detailed reports of each investigation and inventoried personal property found during investigations.
- Coordinated casework with other investigators nationwide proven record as a competent, productive, and professional investigator.
- Assisted in the determination of employee's suitability to hold a position involving national security or public trust.
Special Investigator Supervisor Resume
Objective : Special Investigator Supervisor who is versed in police procedures, criminal law, and background investigations. Resourceful educated professional with four plus years of experience in working with the city, state, and federal governments in law enforcement and investigator positions. Seeking a position that allows me to utilize my organizational and research skills to facilitate efficiency and sustainable practices.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Investigations, Social Media, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Lotus Notes, LIMS, Organized
- Investigated the resource to the alcohol enforcement program of the alcohol and gambling enforcement division.
- Responded to complaints and regulatory inquiries of aged clientele, mn department of revenue, support staff, and management.
- Reviewed and responded to alcohol industry advertising, promotion, and trade practice inquiries and violations in conformance with existing and new laws and their intent, policies, and procedures.
- Initiated compliance contact with all three tiers of the alcohol beverage industry.
- Conducted investigations, responded to complaints, and completed detailed reports that resulted in civil penalties.
- Worked with aged special agents as needed related to cases involving criminal charges for violations of alcoholic beverage statutes.
- Conducted pre-license inspections as necessary assuring licenses were in compliance with state statutes and regulations.
- Assisted law enforcement as requested to provide statutory, regulatory and policy interpretation regarding alcohol regulation and enforcement.
Masters of Science
Federal Background Investigator Resume
Summary : Motivated Federal Background Investigator who works efficiently under pressure and makes sound decisions. Exceptional technical skills with an outstanding work ethic. Strong attention to detail with a commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines. Vigilant and Tenacious, successful at making critical decisions quickly and effectively. Meets challenges calmly and rationally with the highest level of integrity.
Skills : Training & Development, New Equipment Integration, Training Design / Delivery, Employee Management, Security Management, Organizational Management
- Assisting with conducting federal personnel background investigations, many of which are sensitive or controversial, where allegations, hearsay information, or other vague or intangible information of an adverse nature exist.
- Evaluating individual's trustworthiness for access to classified information, placement in a sensitive position, retention in the military services, or placement in federal employment.
- Assisting with collecting and developing information from a variety of sources.
- Demonstrating the ability to communicate effectively with tact and discretion, both orally and in writing.
- Gathering and analyzing information from a variety of sources and make conclusions about its completeness and validity.
- Establishing and maintaining effective interpersonal relationships.
- Interpreted and accurately applied relevant rules, regulations, codes, and policies.
Bachelors of Science
Security Criminal Backgrounds Investigator Resume
Summary : Resourceful and results-oriented Security Criminal Backgrounds Investigator with keen observation and reporting skills. Broad knowledge of Investigation and Surveillance. Interested in pursuing a challenging career in a team-oriented environment where I can utilize my skills and experiences gained from Investigations and/or college athletics. Ability to work in an emotion-filled environment and which may require conducting home visits in isolated or high crime areas and may involve exposure to substandard and unsanitary living conditions.
Skills : Investigation And Surveillance, Detailed Report Writing, Attention To Detail, Time Management, Microsoft Office, Strong Work Ethic, Team Oriented
- Investigated and analyzed cases with thorough documentation by means of video, photographs, detailed reports, and interviews.
- Implemented quality planning and organization in order to investigate many cases in an efficient manner.
- Effectively communicated with colleagues to share and receive gained intel of investigations.
- Overcame many obstacles using exceptional decision making in a timely manner.
- Dealt with clients who were concerned with their safety in a professional and kind manner.
- Provided security services for public and private clients across a variety of sectors.
- Assisted clients to meet their security challenges and minimize their risks.
- Underwent classroom training, psychological exams, physical and child abuse clearances, and FBI/State background clearances to become an officer.
- Acted for the office as a liaison with federal law enforcement and local detectives and officers.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Child Protective Investigator Resume
Headline : Organized Senior Child Protective Investigator, successful at managing multiple priorities while maintaining a strong work ethic and exhibiting a positive attitude. Knowledge of child development. Knowledge of family dynamics. Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships. Skilled in effective verbal and written communication. Ability to operate a personal computer able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Ability to work with other professionals in the community able to be on call on a rotating basis and work irregular hours.
Skills : Office Applications, Typing, Printers, Documentation, Fax, Hard Working, Detail Oriented, Organizational, Dependable, Writing
- Responding quickly in crisis situations involving children who are in an abusive or neglectful situation.
- Observing children for signs of any harm and assess the signs to determine if they are the result of abuse or neglect.
- Interviewing people in the case such as the parents, caregivers, the person who reports the concern, family members, and others familiar with the family situation.
- Assessing child safety and taking the necessary actions to protect the child as appropriate.
- Documenting all relevant and appropriate information gathered during the investigation and completes all required forms accurately and in a timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with law enforcement officials, judicial officials, legal resources, medical professionals, and the community.
- Working under constant deadlines that require prioritizing tasks and the ability to work flexible hours.
- Analyzed information gathered by investigation, and report findings and recommendations.
Bachelors of Science
EEO Investigator Resume
Summary : Performs duties of an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Investigator on a contract basis which, allows me to utilize my knowledge, skills, and abilities in the field of EEO while providing mission-essential services and exceptional support to my customers. A self-directed professional with excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills that build consensus and promotes teamwork.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Lotus Notes, LIMS, Organized, Process Improvement, Management, Vendor Management, Documentation, Leadership Development
- Planned and conducted independent investigations of EEO discrimination complaints, grievances, and other unresolvable dispute cases.
- Conducted interviews, interrogatories, fact-finding conferences (on-site or via video teleconference), sworn statements, or affidavits.
- Reviewed component policies, instructions, official personnel folders, other personnel records, and all relevant files and information on the workforce.
- Identified the specific issues of the complaint/grievance and established relevant data and facts from conflicting or disputed information.
- Analyzed the evidence developed and decided the weight to be given such evidence prepares reports of findings arid recommendations/decisions on each case.
- Initiated and facilitated settlement negotiation on the disputed matters.
- Provided alternative dispute resolution or mediation services on significant issues with a variety of activity/installation representatives, including senior management officials.
- Investigated and assessed damage to property and created or reviewed property damage estimates.
Bachelor Of Arts
Adult Protective Investigator Resume
Objective : Adult Protective Investigator experience in the Clinical Psychology field and to utilize my education experience. To actively use my communication and interpersonal skills, along with creating management experiences that enhance building growth. Knowledgeable of windows. People person, pleasant, courteous, and friendly. To work with a professional company with the possibility of upward mobility within said company.
Skills : Personal Computers, Strong Negotiation And Interpersonal, Office Equipment, Microsoft Powerpoint, Time Management, Problem Solving, Self Starter
- Receiving and investigating reports of abuse, neglect, exploitation, and abandonment of individuals age 60 and above as described in the older adults protective services law and the regulations accompanying this law.
- Determining if the report of abuse or neglect is substantiated or unsubstantiated and makes referrals to appropriate agencies and services.
- Assessing the need for emergency intervention including petitioning for involuntary mental health commitments, protection from abuse orders, emergency intervention and access orders, when appropriate.
- Accompanying and assisting police in delivery and enforcing of above-mentioned court orders.
- Conducting an assessment and developing a care plan for client, family, friends, and service providers.
- Providing ongoing case management to older adults in need of protective services as defined by the older adult protective services law reassessing as required.
- Documenting all case activity in accordance with state regulations, agency policies, and best practice.
- Recording evidence and documents, using equipment such as cameras and photocopy machines.
Bachelors of Science
Internal Investigator Resume
Summary : Internal Investigator, effective at communicating and establishing strong collaborative relationships with others. Strong commitment to serving others and helping them make positive life choices. Able to effectively motivate others to do, achieve and aspire great things. Good at implementing change and resolving conflict. Skilled at motivating change in behaviors. Innovative supervisor of work teams with strong coaching skills.
Skills : Investigations, Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Microsoft Office, Proofreading, Writing
- Performed tasks from detailed instructions and established procedures.
- Conducted timely, complex, and unbiased investigations involving allegations of serious misconduct involving employees, agents, and vendors in accordance with Company policy and industry standards.
- Worked with senior investigators in performing specific segments of the assignment, such as gathering data, conducting interviews, analyzing data for materiality and relevance, and making credibility determinations.
- Documented investigative findings in a Report of Investigation that is clear, concise and reaches conclusions based on the evidence.
- Briefed decision-makers on investigative findings and makes oral presentations.
- Conducted risk assessments into potential workplace violence and other threats to the workplace and executed agreed-upon solutions.
- Assured appropriate retention of documentation relating to investigations, accurate and timely data entry into the case management system, and other post investigative tasks.
- Testified in court or in administrative proceedings as needed.
High School Diploma