Case Manager Resume
Headline : Mental health professional driven to help others overcome personal obstacles. Comfortable working autonomously or in a team-based setting. I have worked in the education field specializing in Exceptional Student Education. I have experience with those in need of community based living skills as well as Case Management.Team-oriented Case Manager with strong track record of establishing solid relationships with clients, co-workers, administration and local agencies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CPR Certified, Able To Conduct Behavioral Plans, Able To Multitude Of Medical Equipment
- Tracked client movement on and off the unit by documenting times and destinations of clients.
- Quickly responded to crisis situations when severe mental health and behavioral issues arose.
- Conducted comprehensive initial in-home psychosocial assessments prior to first wraparound meetings.
- Efficiently gathered information from families and social services agencies to inform the development of treatment plans.
- Documented all patient information including service plans, treatment reports and progress notes.
- Conducted outreach, advocacy, and rehabilitative services for regular cases and crisis intervention.
- Collaborated closely with the treatment team to appropriately coordinate client care services.
- Interacted with clinical staff and external resources such as school or community personnel.
- Taught clients anger management techniques, relaxation skills, impulse control, social skills, emotional coping skills, and functional living skills.
Bachelor of Science
Case Manager I Resume
Headline : Obtaining a position to utilize my management skills and abilities to maximize my potential for advancement.Facilitate patient healing and wellness on a physical and emotional level.
Skills : Bilingual In Spanish And English, Knowledge Of Microsoft Office And Other Computer Programs, WPM Is 80.
- Educated patient and family regarding disease process and treatment plans, including them in the treatments when appropriate.
- Developed, implemented, and evaluated care plans, consulted with co-workers, and physicians for all home health services.
- Responsibilities case manager for Wyoming county provided direct home care to clients during daily visits.
- Developed and implemented evidence-based practices into case management of each offender.
- Performed new client orientation for every new intake accepted to the program, including the review of program expectations and completion of new intake paperwork.
- Maintained contact with legal departments, department of corrections, local police department, probation officers, family members and other program case managers regarding the progress of each offender.
- Responsible for maintaining all documentation, including legal transfer documents, case files, offender profiles in the department of corrections database, etc.
Registered Nurse, Home Care Case Manager Resume
Headline : To utilize strong organizational, analytical, communication skills in the health care industry. I am seeking Regional and all management level positions/Chemical Counselor, Residential Care Facility for administrative leadership, oversight, and coordination for clinical and business operations within a health care organization.
Skills : Fork Lift Operator, Team Player, Warehouse, Dependable, Cashier/Stocking
- Determines clients' requirements by completing intake interviews; determining a need for therapeutic medical, psycho-social, and psychiatric evaluations; reviewing therapist evaluations, treatment objectives, and plans.
- Establishes treatment programs by setting schedules and routines; coordinating services being provided; arranging resources, including transportation and escort.
- Monitors cases by verifying clients' attendance; observing and evaluating treatments and responses; advocating for needed services and entitlements; obtaining additional resources; intervening in crises; providing personal support.
- Maintains clients' records by reviewing case notes; logging events and progress.
- Communicates clients' progress by conducting weekly interdisciplinary meetings and evaluations; disseminating results and obstacles to therapeutic team and family; identifying treatment influences.
- Prepares clients' discharge by reviewing and amplifying discharge plans; coordinating discharge and post-discharge requirements; orienting and training family members; providing resources.
- Improves staff competence by providing educational resources; balancing work requirements with learning opportunities; evaluating the application of learning to changes in treatment results.
- Improves treatment results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes; rewriting policies and procedures.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
Senior Case Manager Resume
Summary : Service-oriented Case Manager with 10 year background in non-profit organization. Core competencies includes integrating all services, building relationships, and maintain confidentiality as well as excellent communication and maintain effective working relationships. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Kaleidacare Solutions 7, Creating Confidential Folders/Records, Coordinating Medical And Mental Health Services, Coordinating Treatment Teams/Family Team Meetings, Developing Treatment Goals/Plans
- Responsible for monitoring the therapeutic needs of foster homes and individuals.
- Complete the therapeutic treatment plans of individuals in the foster care system to ensure that psychological, psychiatric, medical and/or educational/developmental goals and needs were outlined and services provided in a safe and timely manner for progressive outcomes.
- Responsible for the knowledge of youth for tomorrow indicators to ensure that children and young adults are leveled appropriately within the states therapeutic leveling system.
- Responsible for the recording of admissions, discharges, restraints and subsequent placement and emergency relief reporting occurring within the local office.
- Maintain a positive networking relationship with contracted personnel, state agencies, regional and/or corporate office and other agencies involved in the day to day operations through the use of proactive techniques and behaviors via face to face networking and/or written communication.
- Ensure that individuals regulated by our agency remain in compliance with state training hour requirements.
- Worked directly with a psychologist, psychiatrists, judges, attorneys, clinical and/or treatment directors, child protective services, adult protective services, mhmr, dads and this.
Masters of Science
New Case Manager Resume
Headline : Long-term employment that allows for advancement in both learning potential and professional development within the Criminal Justice field, also utilize and demonstrate the ability to manage, organize and demonstrate human relation skills.
Skills : Case Management, Independent Living Couseling
- Provides individuals and/or group services to assist individuals in achieving more effective personal, education, and/or vocational outcomes.
- These services are provided through on-going case management, employability plan development, and coordination with other agencies to facilitate needed services such as treatment, education, training, and formal assessment.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining employer relations, community awareness, and partnerships.
- Accomplishments the ability to provide strength-based case management through an empowerment model.
- The ability to recognize risk indicators such as soda, domestic abuse, developmental disabilities or suspected child abuse.
- Developed and implemented individual case plans that included treatment assignment, written assignments and a timeline of goals offender had to meet while in the program.
- Provided individual assistance in locating resources, programs and individuals that aided in their development and positive choices.
Behavioral Health Case Manager II Resume
Summary : To continue to grow in leadership and knowledge in a challenging environment that will enable me to use my strong leadership skills, educational background and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Interviewing, Critical Thinking, Advocacy, Cultural Diversity, Quality Of Care, Choice Of Self-determination, Time Management, Negotiation & Collaboration, Organizational, Termination Of Case Management Services And Extensive Knowledge Of Pharmacological Terminology.Fluent In Spanish, French And English.
- Complete medical health risk assessments, goal planning, and care plan building.
- Interact continuously with member, family, physician (s) and other providers utilizing clinical knowledge and expertise to determine medical history and current status.
- Assess the options for care including use of benefits and community resources to update the care plan.
- Maintain accurate records of case management activities in the Emma system using clinical guidelines.
- Coordinate community resources with emphasis on medical, behavioral and social services.
- Applied case management standards and maintained HIPAA standards and confidentiality of protected health information regarding the quality of care issues.
- Act as a liaison and member advocate between the member/family, physician and facilities/agencies.
- Provide telephone and/or in-person member outreach and follow-up to ensure members have seen their PCP and are completing their treatment plan or preventive care services as defined by the PCP.
Complex Case Manager Resume
Summary : Professional case manager with strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrate ability to work under pressure, attention to details and meet deadlines. Excellent screening and interviewing skills, sensitivity in dealing with diverse backgrounds, organized, and great team player, dependable, and independent.
Skills : Bilingual, Detail Oriented, Can Multitask, Fast Learner,
- Maintain and update case files and input information into a corporate database.
- Submit a weekly financial report to the accounting department and report statistical information for project jumpstart.
- Develop individual case plans, complete assessment on all clients, monitor client attendance and make appropriate referrals to other outside agencies such as project jumpstart and biotechnical institute.
- Facilitate workshop relates to stress management, life values, conflict resolution, interviewing skills, decision making, goal setting, time management, communications and overcoming employment barriers.
- Develop and maintain referral lists for available community services and refer clients as needed to develop independence and self-sufficiency.
- Advocate for a client as needed, provide coaching collaborate with instructors and mentors to oversee clients progress in development programs.
- Problem-solving technique at all level - complex problems and complaints which has been 100% successful that resolved any escalated disputes with participates as well as coworkers.
Bachelor of Science
Primary Nurse Case Manager Resume
Objective : Dedicated Registered Nurse with over 3 years of experience specializing in Cardiovascular nursing. Seeking opportunities to further my knowledge base and skills to provide optimal care to diverse populations.
Skills : Micrsoft Applications, Case Management, Criminal Justice, Communications, Project Management, Conflict Resolution, Report Writing, Report Preparation, Investigations
Assist member with setting up and canceling appointments with their health care providers.Provided case management, classification, and transitional services to inmates.Plans for services on an outgoing basis and assures continuity of care for clients in collaboration with the clinical mgr.Communicated with public social and welfare agencies to obtain and provide information.
- Advised patients on community resources, made referrals and devised realistic treatment plans.
- Served as a case manager to assist with outside referrals to counseling for substance abuse, mental health, and homeless.
- Provide parent aide, resource coordination, thru division of family service and other government agency assist in planning and development of the childcare program.
- Provide one on one, group education and support according to the established plan of care.
Case Manager III Resume
Summary : A professional with Management and Administrative experience, seeking a position where my knowledge, experience and skills could be used to achieve the company goals. Team Building Time Management Skills Strategic Planning Microsoft Office Suite Employee Relations Hiring and Retention Employment Law Knowledge Compensation Administration.
Skills : Project Management, Report Preparation, General Office, Customer Service, Staff Management, Professional Presentations
- Maintains accurate and up to date written client documentation as required and in accord with city and state oversight agency guidelines.
- Completed referrals to entitlements specialist and health homes coordinator to assist a client with filing for benefits and help the client prepare for independent living.
- Coordinating and overseeing the implementation and direction of services and care to individuals who are served under Medicaid waivers.
- Obtain pertinent case information and history from the client; analyze, review and prepare the data/information into case relevant notes for the integrity of the case and for the attorney's use in handling the legal issues relating to the case.
- Organize, prioritize and structure workflow to maintain a minimum level of cases and client contact without missing important timelines of case actions.
- Design and implement plans to ensure the safety of special needs or at-risk children.
- Cooperated with other health-related agencies and organizations in community activities.
Bachelor of Arts