Portfolio Analyst Resume
Objective : Bilingual Portfolio Analyst with experience in risk, banking operations, retail banking and enhanced due diligence in the critical control monitoring process. Highly organized personality with logical, responsible, and self-driven skills, a fast learner and easily adapt to new environments and situations.
Skills : ICAPs, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Anti-money Laundering, Sanctions, And Office Of Foreign Assets And Control (OFAC)
- Participating in the control framework for the business including controls validation testing, documentation of results and review of trends to enable the business to develop corrective actions where necessary.
- Working closely with global partners to ensure critical control processes are in place and enforced.
- Participating in internal audit reviews by provided necessary documentation and explanation of current controls and metrics.
- Completing quarterly and annual closeout decks highlighting key data points pulled from the metrics.
- Onboarding of new teams in the organization and identify key processes and critical controls.
- Following-up with issue owners to update status on corrective action plans for reporting on a quarterly basis.
- Under the direction of the Global Coordinator, working to meet other controls/ metrics deliverables.
- Ad hoc administration tasks that support the activities of the business including powerpoint presentations and excel analysis.
Commercial Portfolio Analyst Resume
Headline : Highly motivated Portfolio Analyst with Six years of commercial lending experience. Performed financial statement analysis, ratio and trend analysis, and managed loan covenant compliance. Possess strong analytical, quantitative, and communication skills. Strengths include attention to detail, process efficiency, and a reliable team player.
Skills : Financial Analysis And Modeling, Compile Financial Data, Analyzing, Resolving Problems, Microsoft Office Suite
- Fully responsible for demonstrating sound judgment and excellent analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills while supporting a diversity of operational, finance, account, and trading and investment related projects and activities.
- Sustaining the highest level of focus and attention-to-detail while working in a dynamic multi-tasking environment.
- Ensuring that all tasks/responsibilities are performed thoroughly and with a strong sense of urgency.
- Held accountable for account activities including opening accounts, setting up account instructions, creating, customizing, and running reports, and processing client specific requests, transactions, and distributions.
- Applying excellent information, data, and financial analysis skills to complete daily responsibilities and projects and critical thinking, analytical, and technology aptitude to identify and resolve complex problems and issues.
- Supporting the daily and weekly investment and portfolio needs, provide stock research, screen asset classes, update stock lists and map, track stop-losses, and run trade activity, holdings report, and list of open/executed stops.
- Exhibiting excellent teamwork abilities, attention to detail and deadlines, the aptitude to take ownership of multiple projects simultaneously.
Portfolio Analyst II Resume
Headline : Portfolio Analyst seeking an opportunity to maximize my potential in a reputable investment or wealth management firm where I can establish and form interpersonal relationships with clients, analyze financial data, and assist in implementing the appropriate strategies for clients throughout the asset accumulation and/or wealth preservation phases of life. Focused on endless growth opportunities with a team who is passionate about success measured by their loyalty.
Skills : Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Trust 3000, Sharepoint, Detail Oriented, Team Building
- Assisting the high and ultra-high net worth individuals, families, businesses, and foundations preserve, manage, and grow their assets across multiple generations.
- Demonstrating ownership of client relationships by being accountable, proactive, and taking initiative in addressing client needs.
- Assisting in designing and implementing each clients investment policy statement and financial plan customized.
- Responsible for creating and binding professional client presentations for client meetings.
- Recommending investment solutions to satisfy the parameters of the respective investment policy statement while remaining disciplined to BNY Mellons best thinking and re-balancing to/within the target allocations/ranges.
- Managing and creating the scheduled and variable ticklers and execute ad-hoc disbursements/wires respecting proper protocol for approval.
- Understanding the provisions of each trust and manage principal and income rights appropriately.
- Managing income and principal cash, fiduciary tax and co-trustee documentation appropriately.
Senior Portfolio Analyst Resume
Summary : Senior Portfolio Analyst with a strong Economics background. Analyzed government bond performance and investment return for Fortune 500 companies at school. Monitored transaction data and analyzed risk profiles, performed quantitative and qualitative due diligence on customers. Highly organized and detail-oriented excels at accuracy and efficiency. Excellent team player collaborates with colleagues of all levels and supports the management in developing Risk Assessment.
Skills : Bilingual Mandarin Chinese, Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, VBA, SQL, Bloomberg, MINT, Global Plus, HTML And ACE Contract Management Software
- Monitoring the daily transaction and trading activities within each funds’ custody account to compare against the bank’s existing risk profiles in all investible markets and analyze high transactions/volume trades.
- Preparing the monthly security transactions and holdings report on investment funds in higher-risk markets such as Brazil, China, Philippines to assess accurate threshold levels and identify unusual trends.
- Reconciling settlement and trading-based reports for any discrepancies and fractional shares from the corporate action.
- Cooperating with BSA officer in implementing banks BSA higher risk countries ratings.
- Conducting periodic reviews on existing customers’ profile based on banks proprietary risk matrices.
- Maintaining and updating the funds’ KYC information such as OFAC, CIP documents, USA patriot act, AML questionnaires.
- Performing quantitative and qualitative due diligence on both prospective and existing customers.
- Assisting the Manager in developing and managing banks 1st compliance risk assessment.
Junior Portfolio Analyst Resume
Objective : Junior Portfolio Analyst with 3 years of expeirnece in providing and interpreting key analytics to executive management, clients, and investors to help drive financial and business decisions and improve product performance. Skilled in designing organizational workflows using collaboration platforms to encourage data-driven decisions and project management efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, VBA, SQL, Bloomberg, MINT, Global Plus, And HTML
- Analyzing and reporting the clients solar system performance, electricity usage, and cash flow.
- Examining the solar data and charts to identify and forecasting imminent problems for over 100 customers.
- Building the internal management systems to track each department's KPIs and progression on projects.
- Producing various ad hoc analyses for multiple departments regarding system performances or financial.
- Driving initiative to move all companywide processes, communication, and project management.
- Designing a case management system for tracking solar system operations and maintenance.
- Building an inventory management system to track department procurement and distribution of equipment.
- Creating a high-level project management spreadsheet for the organization to track the status and timeline of each project.
- Developing the request for information tracker and process for cross-departmental and third-party.
- Making improvements to system performance spreadsheet to reflect data more accurately.
Sr. Portfolio Analyst Resume
Summary : An aggressive, success-driven, and quantitative minded Sr. Portfolio Analyst with 7 plus years of experience in a portfolio management support role. A disciplined employee with a passion for equity products with a solid understanding of fundamental equity models and all background processes leading to the investment process. Motivated And Committed To High Level Of Performance, Supported Overall Company Objectives. Quickly Adapted To New Requirements As Well As Emerging Business Needs.
Skills : MS Office Professional Suite, SQL, Visual Basic, Bloomberg, DTC, Euroclear, BlackRock Solutions
- Facilitating the daily cash reconciliation on several multi-billion dollar funds including mutual funds, commingled funds, and EFTs.
- Executing and confirming the settlement of trades for equity, fixed income, options, futures, swaps and foreign exchange products daily.
- Assisting in transitioning operational procedures to BlackRock's global model to improve efficiency.
- Performing research via DTC, Bloomberg, and Euroclear with emphasis on mortgage-backed securities.
- Successfully coordinating and supervising a global team to assess and correct operational characteristics within numerous BlackRock accounts.
- Supporting the Portfolio Managers by assisting with diverse facets of trading, portfolio management, reporting, reconciliation, and client servicing.
- Serving as the primary point of contact and liaison between client and custodian for any questions or concerns regarding account activity.
Portfolio Analyst (Business Operations) Resume
Summary : Successful Portfolio Analyst with experience at a multi-national real estate investment management firm. Partnered with portfolio managers to ensure high levels of performance for a variety of institutional property types. Maintains through proactive collaboration with senior management, partners, and many internal and external stakeholders to maximize client objectives. Strong quantitative skills with significant experience in valuation modeling and analysis.
Skills : FactSet, SAP, QuickBooks Point Of Sale, QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Argus
- Assisted in integration and acceptance testing. Supported the development of training and implementation material, participated in the implementation and provided post-implementation support.
- Performed time-sensitive and mission-critical tasks including interacting daily with the U.S. Department of the Treasury, various secondary mortgage market customers, and financial institutions.
- Ensured that all transactions in the mortgage investment portfolios were confirmed, delivered, settled, recorded and reconciled within scheduled time frames.
- Analyzed financial, workload and statistical data. Verified security principal and interest payments.
- Maintained the system by updating coupons and factors, entering transactions, and maintaining data integrity.
- Supported the project, process, and new product implementation.
- Prepared the daily, weekly and monthly reports worked with counterparties to resolve any trade discrepancies and guarantee all transactions are accurately and settled in a timely manner.
Credit Portfolio Analyst Resume
Headline : Portfolio Analyst with a professional experience in wealth management and financial service industries. Independent thinker completing projects with minimal supervision. Consistently meets deadlines. Detail-oriented individual successful in managing projects to completion. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Skills : Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, WebTrends, WebEx.
- Updating the client IPS communication and balance sheets to support client meetings and calls.
- Building the client profiles, including contact information, identity, accounts, and doing the meeting touches in the CRM system.
- Supporting Senior Wealth Managers including initiating and monitoring daily cash transactions, answering client portfolio inquiries and acting as a resource with internal business partners.
- Collaborating with sales and private banking to open/close investment, trust, retirement, checking and ICL accounts.
- Forecasting the client spending habits and making recommendations for ensuring the longevity of portfolios.
- Maintaining the performance and benchmark returns presented in bi-weekly discussion in portfolio analyst meetings.
- Assembling the client presentation books for meetings and calls, and customizing the performance and economic commentary.
Portfolio Analyst Resume
Objective : Portfolio Analyst with broad experience in portfolio management and sales. Expertise in the commercial real estate, loan funding analysis, loan modeling, and marketing. Strengths include relationship building, team leadership and ability to deliver results. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Co-Star, Loop Net, QuickBooks, Photoshop, Final-Cut, and Salesforce.
Skills : Operational Planning, Inventory Management, And Analysis, Retail Management, Merchandise Planning & Retail Buying, Brand Management, Financial Analysis, Business Analysis
- Developed business and inventory assortment plans that support company targets over 18-month time frames.
- Recognized business opportunities and create an in-depth and actionable analysis for merchandising partners to improve business health and inform optimal use of receipt investments.
- Analyzed product lifecycle by extracting insights on pricing and channel behavior to inform future open-to-buy decisions and inventory management tactics.
- Monthly management of forecasts for sales, profitability, inventory, open-to-buy, margins.
- Interacted collaboratively with marketing, engineering, pricing and buying teams to improve metrics that drive profitability and customer performance.
- Reviewed PL financial documents monthly and created the next steps for areas of opportunity.
- Used analytic tools in Everclear (in-house database application) to get data on product page views, new customer acquisition, traffic, sales funnel, and conversion. Able to speak to this and provide further value to the buyers and brands.
Portfolio Analyst I Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Portfolio Analyst I with over 11 years of experience in financial data analysis, quality assurance and customer service. Proficient in data entry, research, and multi-tasking in a high volume, fast-paced environment. Proven ability to lead Portfolio Administration team in maintaining system integrity and providing superior client service towards fixed income strategies with over $5 billion in assets under management.
Skills : Excel, Financial Statement Analysis, Bloomberg, Corporate Finance, Credit Analysis, Portfolio Management
- Accountable for high volume reconciliations of insider holdings for us and global markets to better position Bloomberg terminal sales.
- Recognized as a top-ranked performer for quality assurance metrics within a work team.
- Utilized securities and exchange commission documents (sec) and company websites to accurately update the Bloomberg terminal.
- Streamlined workflows by spearheading department-wide projects (i.e. Time and motion studies and technology releases).
- Provided problem resolution(s) to client base via new workstation features.
- Partnered with internal departments to deliver quarterly and annual reporting.
- Ensured accuracy of substantial shareholder profiles through various proprietary database tools.
- Worked closely with database programmers to develop/update technology macros.