Lead Developer Resume
Objective : Over 10 Years of IT Experience. Excellent Java development skills using Java, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Struts, Spring MVC, Web Services. Extensive Object oriented Development experience. Experience encompasses software design, development and maintenance of custom application software.
Skills : Java, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Struts, Spring MVC, Web Services.
- Gathering the business requirements across all line of business by interacting with the clients for Agent module.
- Meeting the clients and understanding the workload/work plan.
- Analysis and Estimation of Business requirements.
- Involving in low level design and high level design reviews for the developing applications.
- Construction as per the design documents prepared and performing the unit testing.
- Version management of constructed code and deployment into different regions.
- Involving in integration testing strategy.
- Providing the support in Integration testing, System testing, User acceptance testing phases.
Master S In Computer Science
Lead Developer On Web Portal Resume
Summary : Highly qualified, innovative and detail-oriented individual with strong background in Information Technology and extensive experience servicing networks, managing physical hardware, application programming, database design/maintenance, dynamic web programming, and user interface design. Demonstrates substantial experience designing general applications and tools to increase productivity. Effective and efficient problem solver who works well alone or as part of a team.
- Created a printable model of the database (93 tables) for easy reference.
- Rewrote errorhandling code to improve effectiveness.
- Installed Visual Source Safe database with all existing source code.
- Developed method of using control arrays in Microsoft Access.
- Added winsock networking to project so that server could issue commands to all clients.
- Developed method for creating new Access databases, including VBA code, programmatically from within an Access application.
- Added ability to run these new databases from within the old application.
- Developed method of declaring objects that allows fewer References to be declared.
Computer Science Beyond BS
Lead Developer/Application Developer Resume
Headline : 10+ yrs. of extensive experience in Designing, Developing and Maintaining Distributed Applications. Experience in JAVA/J2EE, Web Services based enterprise applications design, development and implementation. Expert in UI/UX responsive design and development using Photoshop, HTML (5), CSS (3), Java Script, jQuery, AngularJS. Experience in Web services (SOAP, REST). Experienced in Production support of the Application and deployment.
Skills : Java, Python, Flex and Java Script,JSF, Struts, Wicket,JAX-RPC and REST services, JSP, EJB 2.0, JMS, AMQP, Hibernate and JPA,HTML5, CSS 3, Angular JS, YUI, node js.,ILog JRules 7, Open Rules, JBoss DRules,WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Web Logic,Oracle, Mongo DB, My Sql, H2.
- Responsibilities: Performed requirement gathering, product backlog analysis and story point from customer.
- Involved and developed in Migration changes.
- Analyzed functional requirement, use-case feasibility and estimate time for the use-case Wrote business logic, data processing and transactions and presentation of data.
- Developed application according to the design and documentation Coded various web services and solving the issues that appears Wrote JUnit test case after developing method and application Performed peer code reviews and unit testing according to the quality standard.
- Worked on tomcat configuration for the development and test the application.
- Perform all tasks according to the agile methodology Communicated with different team for configuration, deployment and testing application.
Lead Developer/Architect Resume
Summary : I am a task-oriented programmer with a background in education, computer programming, and good problem solving skills. I am always looking for the best possible solution for both the customer and the developer in terms of time and functionality.
- Led a team of developers in the development of the company's primary product by the name of CemSites, a Cloud- Based Cemetery Software.
- Developed software add-on that focuses in Accounts Receivable.
- Developed software add-on that is used as a Sales Management tool.
- Led team in the responsibilities of responding to support requests from over 30 different clients.
- Developed template that cut software implementation time in half.
- Developed and designed multiple websites using WordPress.
M. Ed In Instructional Technology
Lead Developer/CTO Resume
Headline : As a Scrum Master I helped teams follow Scrum practices and principles. I scheduled and led Daily Standups, Sprint Planning meetings, Sprint Retrospectives and Sprint Demos. I helped implement new development practices to help the teams deliver more stories in a sprint and better quality code. I performed Scrum Master duties for two scrum teams. I also mentored other teams trying to implement Scrum into their development practices.
Skills : Scrum, Business Analysis, Program Management, Sql Server, Project Management, UML, Requirements Gathering, Visio.
- Automated the company's manual Van Pool tracking system.
- Performed Project Management tasks, developed the data and process models and helped with the re-engineering of business processes.
- Developed the application in Visual Basic 4.0 and Crystal Reports 5.0, using the Access engine and ODBC.
- Performed testing and implementation of the application.
- Developed the data and process models needed to complete Phase One of the application.
- Helped with Business Process Re-engineering of Rideshare Operations.
- Then used the re-engineered processes to develop the process model and validate the data model.
- Created and maintained the Access database for the application.
A.S. In Computer Science
Cognos Lead Developer Resume
Objective : Accomplished technical leader with over 21 years of application development experience in a variety of technical environments and business domains. Leadership skills include project management, resource management, directing technical teams, performance evaluation, mentoring and training. Technical strengths include over 14 years of .NET development. Experienced in all aspects of systems development lifecycle, from analysis, project management, and architectural design through development, testing, implementation, and problem resolution.
- Responsible for overall system planning and design of Enterprise Resource Planning application.
- Specified application architecture and independently wrote application code.
- Implemented a web based cross browser user interface with mobile accessibility.
- Worked directly with COO and end users to gather requirements and design system features.
- Defined database architecture and entity relationships.
- Managed application feature list and tracked application bugs.
- Provided technical support for IT Manager and application end users.
Bachelor's In Computer Science
IOS Architect/Lead Developer Resume
Objective : Educated and motivated software engineer, quick to ramp up with any existing development platform and perform design, coding, debugging and testing application and system software. Excellent interpersonal as well as communication skills and enjoys a high pressure team environment.
Skills : Linux, Linux.
- Optimized and scaled the company's main product for a large number of concurrent users.
- Ensured the application's high availability and stability.
- Audited the codebase for potential security vulnerabilities.
- Automated manual processes to improve developer productivity and reduce errors.
- Developed and architected Exemption Certificate Management (vCert) webapp from the ground up.
- It grew to become the company's main product, used by big clients, such as Intuit and Apple.
- Developed web service for generating PDF exemption certificates (using Java web stack) that was fast, robust, and selfhealing.
- Having fast PDF generation allowed clients to preview certificates on the fly.
M.S. In Computer Science
J2EE Lead Developer Resume
Skills : SQL, Python, Vb.Net, Asp.Net, VBA, TFS.
- Implemented new features in every aspect of a home healthcare enterprise management product, including client and employee management, scheduling, billing, payroll, accounts receivable, electronic billing (837), and remittance processing (835) Debugged and fixed numerous front end and SQL bugs.
- Rapidly debugged many critical issues involving complicated seven figure payroll and billing transactions.
- Implemented numerous SQL performance enhancements after analyzing query execution plans.
- Reduced run time of very complex and expensive overnight job from over 4 hours to 15 seconds.
- Managed development team of four, oversaw cases and reviewed daily check-ins.
- Oversaw third-party developers during transition to web-based application.
- Created in-house tools to greatly reduce the time of implementation and improve support staff efficiency.
Bachelor Of Science In Business Administration
Tech Lead Developer Resume
Objective : Java/J2EE professional with 9.5 years of experience in Software analysis, Design and Development of Enterprise Applications. 4.5 years experience in Healthcare domain. Excellent implementation knowledge of Core Java, JDBC, spring, Hibernate, Web Services. Well versed with development tools like Eclipse, JDeveloper, NetBeans and Spring Source Tool Suite. Development experience in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL programming using the tools TOAD, SQL Plus and SQL Developer.
Skills : 10+ Years Of Experience In JAVA/J2EE Technology.
- Analyze business requirement and design the WSDL accordingly.
- Collaborate with the different teams to publish API in the production (e.g.
- functional, performance , penetration testing, infrastructure and API certification) Responsible towards Technical Design of Enhancements /Requirements.
- Perform production system maintenance, gather requirements from business, and assess the requirements and specifications.
- Involved in bug fixing of the application.
- Review of test cases created by the System Testing team.
- Creating deployment & pre-production checklists for each deployment.
Bachelor Of Computer Science In Management
Lead Developer Analyst Resume
Objective : I am a proven BI and data management professional with over fifteen years of experience. The majority of my career has been focused on the oil and gas sector providing high visibility solutions throughout various organizations. I am a seasoned resource who is able to quickly learn, adapt, and utilize technologies and hardware in an enterprise landscape. Great pride and satisfaction is taken in identifying issues, finding creative and economical solutions, and delivering results that provide efficient and timely access to business information and applications.
- Developed program architecture for a variety of projects and tools PartPixel was contracted to produce.
- Postulated the ideas for and led in the development of PartPixel's own webapps for the financial and dating industries.
- Developed a Python based system to interact with servers providing a REST API.
- Wrote many scripts to scrape financial data to track and compare option trading strategies and for the current development of an algorithmic stock trading system.
- Communicated implementation solutions with clients and managed business client relations.
- Participated directly in sales, handling all technical and security details.
- Managed a team of developers and delegated tasks.
- Produced all 3D CAD designs for engineering projects and managed manufacturing and marketing for a new product made primarily through plastic injection molding.
B.S. In Physics
Co-Lead developer Resume
Summary : Experience in Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Presentation framework (PS) for back-end connectivity and querying. Experience in developing Web Services using - SOAP, WSDL, developing XSD schemas for XML (parsing, processing, and design) and RESTful. Designed applications using J2EE Design Patterns like creational, structural and behavioral design patterns (MVC Architecture, Business Delegate, Data Access object, Composite View) and Singleton and Abstract Factory Patterns.
Skills : Customer Support and Communication || Electronic and Computer Repair || Application Design and Development || Time and Task Management || Project Management || Financial Management || Cash Management || Resource Management || Problem Solving.
- Project Description: Pros is inventory management system for invoice and print reports for sales rep's and customers.
- Print engine and Label print request application are used for printing bin, back, box labels for items/parts.
- Responsibilities: Worked on functional improvements for Invoice handling.
- Integrated with third party applications thru web services for exporting invoices.
- Developed soap services with in site SAP application for account information.
- Written plug-in java applications for updating price information to databases using poi libraries.
- Developed AJAX and form request, responses from JSP's to servlets.
- Written email controller for sending emails post registration.
Lead Developer Resume
Headline : Design and develop solutions based on business needs. Understand and manage stakeholder needs and translate them to technical requirements. Manage and prioritize projects along with miscellaneous business requests for the team to ensure deadlines are met. Maintain, debug and trouble shoot legacy systems in a development or production environment. Mentor developers, improving their skill sets and introduce best practises.
Skills : abinitio, unix, Oracle, teradata, Cognos.
- Manage projects and miscellaneous requests to meet deadlines.
- Prioritize and delegate tasks to developers or third party vendors.
- Teach and develop junior developers skills and instill best practices.
- Manage source control repositories for projects with internal and external developers.
- Design and develop software for internal and client facing needs.
- Create and maintain database backups in conjunction with IT Manage and maintain servers for production, staging, testing, and development.
- Design and develop customer facing websites.
Bachelor Of Arts