Household Manager Resume
Summary : To work for a company with a mission to educate, motivate, and empower lives. Enthusiastic to utilize ability to provide exceptional care in health assessment, nutrition planning, health promotion and overall health management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Clerical, Administrative Assistant, Child care, American Sign Language.
- Supervised secondary education careers for four children including high school, middle school, elementary and pre-school, including daily homework assignments, regular parent teacher conferences and ongoing project management.
- Participated actively in multiple community organizations, serving as a regular team member and in leadership capacities.
- Organized and coordinated multiple (often divergent) schedules, consisting of regular multitasking, project prioritization and third-party communication.
- Co-managed monthly financial planning by means of budgeting, accounts payable, statement reconciliation and continuing research regarding cost savings.
- Supervised household health care management including provider scheduling, billing and pharmaceutical tracking.
- Performed regular cleaning, maintenance and household repairs utilizing creative resource management and utility conservation.
- Managed menu planning, grocery shopping and meal preparation, taking into account changing nutritional needs and allergies.
Sr. Household Manager Resume
Summary : Proven ability to work closely with principals, discover their needs, preferences, and communication styles while identifying the maintenance and physical demands of the property itself. Known for developing training programs for the staff to ensure a consistency of service and proper care of luxury items, from fine art and wine cellar management to maintenance for fleets of luxury vehicles.
Skills : Microsoft Office And Mobile Devises, Office Administrative.
- Hired to help the family complete the construction punch list for their 13,000 sf residence and coordinate the relocation from the previous 5,000 sf home.
- Coordinated activities on the 20-acre horse farm, riding pavilion and stables with personal assistant, chef, property manager & horse managers, personal trainer, yacht captain and private pilots for seamless service.
- Oversaw cleaning and maintenance standards for the home, taking into account environmental conditions for the 180deg ocean waterfront property.
- Developed comprehensive house manual for the staff to ensure consistency of service, housekeeping, and vital maintenance instructions for the geothermal HVAC and smart home technology.
- Managed subcontractors, secured contracts and vetted new vendors.
- Arranged entertaining events for small to large gatherings, including security protocols for high profile guests.
- Reason for Leaving: Family conditions changed.
Diploma Of Merit
Household Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Dependable, focused and organized professional with 15+ years of credit analysis and administrative experience. Team-player committed to achieving targeted goals. Prioritize, organize and oversee details of multiple projects with ease. Interact professionally with all levels within an organization. Handle challenging situations calmly and effectively.
Skills : Basic Office Skills, Dependable, Well Organized, Computer skills, Positive attitude, and confident.
- Provided to an average of one client per year in the areas of home improvement & organization, educational assistance, and childcare.
- Maintained & updated online web-based calendar for client's weekly schedules and commitments.
- Oversaw the renovations of an 8,000 square foot historic home.
- Scheduled all vendor and contractor appointments for home repairs and maintenance.
- Responsible for negotiating contracts and quotes for services as well as payment to vendors.
- Created and maintained organizational systems for various client needs, including digitizing important documents and maintaining an organized computer hard-drive system.
- Ordered of weekly and monthly supplies for client needs, both online and at local suppliers.
- Scheduled routine maintenance and repairs for client vehicles.
Bachelor Of Arts
Household Manager/Caretaker Resume
Objective : Creative and upbeat personality. Emotional intelligence, a skill that unleashes massive productivity by keeping you focused and on track. Flexible and adapts quickly and effectively. Handles stressful situations and values diversity, Dedicated customer service professional with over ten years of experience in management and excellence in performance. Skilled in computer operation, motivation, communication and the ability maintain organization in fast paced, stress filled, work environments.
Skills : Typing, Microsoft office, Excel, 10-key, Phone dispatcher, Transcription.
- Introduced to a financial advisor to help streamline accounts, after the death of a spouse eight months prior.
- Sorted and prepared files for an advisor to take control of eight checking accounts, 10 investment accounts, and several business holdings.
- Set up a filing system for continuing on after departure.
- Orchestrated elimination of clutter throughout a two-story mansion in Highland Park with servant's quarters.
- Negotiated with estate sale companies and the city to remove and sell personal belongings from her home.
- Secured and directed bonded vendors for various repairs in the home.
Assistant Household Manager Resume
Summary : Household Manager Position that will utilize extensive experience in the coordination, planning, and support of daily operational and administrative functions within the household, To obtain a position as a customer service representative where customer relations experience can be fully utilized to improve customer satisfaction and enhance the company brand name.
Skills : Certified home health aide,Dependable, Well Organized, Computer skills, Positive attitude, and confident.
- Ensured an optimum level of comfort, safety, security and privacy for the family.
- Initiated the complete organization and labeling of the house including, but not limited to: Garage, Kitchen, Pantry, Laundry Room, Office, Master Closets, Bathrooms and Bedrooms.
- Created and maintained a comprehensive filing system for the household.
- Acted as the Owner's representative for all construction, landscape, interior design and renovation projects.
- Created and implemented preventative maintenance programs for the house and related structures.
- Managed and supervised staff and contractors responsible for specific household support functions.
- Responsible for overseeing security and daily operations of the household.
Household Manager/Specialist Resume
Summary : A position as a In-home caregiver, CNA or CMA , Customer service, quality control, data entry, house keeping, have yrs of experience in production also, warehouse, supply, packing, shipping and receiving, pulling orders, powder coating, done forklift experience, jacks,.
Skills : Dependable, Well Organized, Computer skills, Positive attitude, and confident.
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of the household finances which includes budgeting, bill payments, and allowances and the household calendar for social events, appointments, and volunteer work.
- Transported children to and from school, healthcare appointments, social events, and school events.
- Developed and maintained all family schedules.
- Prepared and served nutritionally balanced meals and snacks for the family.
- Observed children's behavior for irregularities, taking temperature, and administer medication as directed to maintain children's health.
- Performed housekeeping and cleaning duties related to our family care.
- Supervised and assisted with the children's school and house work.
Household Manager/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Worked hard to overcome obstacles, to rise to meet challenges, and to embrace new opportunities. Reliable and committed to getting each task done as quickly, safely, and efficiently as possible.
Skills : Customer service, Management experience, Retail, Fast learner.
- Responsible for the daily activities of the family and the upkeep of the home.
- Successfully initiated and implemented play dates which resulted in healthy social skills for children.
- Reviewed weekly household inventory and purchased household needs.
- Provided teaching, mentoring, and consultation to family members to enhance personal development.
- Collaborated with teachers, church members, and coaches to promote positive productivity in children.
- Transported children to and from school, activities, and appointments.
- Maintained the entire family's schedule and organized events.
- Answered a high volume of phone calls and email inquiries.
Household Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, organized, and creative individual with fifteen plus years of relevant experience seeking a new challenge that utilizes extensive household management, childcare, and organizational skills in an administrative environment.
Skills : Typing Speed 50 words per minute, Answering Multi-line Phones, Using Fax, Copier, and Mail Machines.
- Managed appointments and activities for 2 children over a 12 year period.
- Maintained a family calendar including scheduling appointments, and keeping track of school events, classes and vacations.
- Responsible for meal planning, including dietary needs and vegetarian meals.
- Created and upkeep of filing system, as well as oversaw homework and school projects, bringing in tutors when necessary.
- Built a social network of contacts including contractors, teachers and peers.
- Extensived experiencing in the support of childhood matriculation through elementary school and beyond.
- Experienced in household coordination and organization.
Merchandising And Marketing
Household Manager III Resume
Summary : Seeking a Family Assistant/Personal Assistant/Household Manager Position that will utilize extensive experience in the coordination, planning, and support of daily operational and administrative functions within the household.
Skills : Excel, Word, SQL, Quickbooks, Market Research, Account Management, Edi, FTP, Inventory Control, Negotiation, JIRA.
- Performed a wide range of duties for two families with working parents.
- Coordinated schedules of children and transported them to and from educational, recreation, and medical appointments.
- Assured children were safe, prepared meals, oversaw play, and tutored homework.
- Attended to personal services for employers including grocery shopping, house-sitting, and bank deposits.
- Oversaw contractors on remodeling, landscaping, and pest control projects.
- Consistently recognized for integrity, initiative, and commitment to excellence.
Household Manager II Resume
Headline : Seeking a position as a customer service representative where provide direct and over the phone customer satisfaction. Offering compassionate and exceptional communication skills to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Skills : Working well under pressure, Good organizational skills, following Direction well, Maintenance and installation.
- Provided personal care for elderly people.
- Helped provide dependent adults with daily assistance.
- Aided clients in bathing, toilet use, personal grooming, dressing.
- Helped with home organization tasks like paying bills, reading mail, making calls.
- Monitored client health and medication intake.
- Budget management, activities management, skills training, and homemaker.
- Word processing and typing Filing and data archiving General accounting Telephone reception Computer operations Office equipment operations.