Master At Arms Resume
Summary : Motivated problem-solver with demonstrated ability to supervise; experienced, results-oriented leader of teams in foreign countries as well as follow and serve in all aspects of operations. Provide tactical/technical guidance and training to subordinates and professional support to both superiors and subordinates.
Skills : CPR Certified, Explosive Legislation, Windows, Mac, Microsoft - ALL Programs, Digital Evidence.
- Participated in training, exercises and evaluations.
- Maintained proficiency/certifications/qualifications on duty position required equipment and vehicles and weapons prescribed for posts, which may include the M9 pistol, M4/M16 rifle and M870 shotgun.
- Enforced traffic rules regulations by issuing Armed Forces Traffic Citations or DOD Violation Notices or verbal warnings, as appropriate.
- Applied rules on use of force and deadly force, accurately prepare and process required reports, forms and documents in a timely manner.
- Operated and maintained communication equipment, vehicles and other special purpose equipment such as vehicle speed measuring devices, accident investigation tools and alcohol/intoxicant level measuring devices.
- Performed an alarm/security response team or mobile patrol.
- Provided immediate response to incidents, potential threats and alarms.
Sr. Master At Arms Resume
Summary : Applying for a position as a Law Enforcement Officer, offering 14 years of law enforcement experience in training and first hand application.
Skills : Construction, Maintenance, Security.
- Instructed military, contractors and DoD personnel in the 9mm Berretta, 9mm Sig Saur, Mossberg Model 500- 12 gauge, M-16/M-4.
- Instructed over 1200 students on tactics techniques and procedures used to combat and neutralize an active shooter(s).
- Verified credentials and ensure only authorized personnel and discriminating against any incidents of hostile events, by detaining or apprehending security violators and employ search procedures and performing other duties as directed in support of the installation security forces.
- Maintained proficiency in defensive tactics in realistic and highly demanding threat situations by using attack reaction procedures, scenarios and formal training.
- Guarded assets to national security.
- Created a master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Analyzed production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools and human resource requirements.
Associates In Arts
Jr. Master At Arms Resume
Objective : To build experience and skill, increase responsibility, promote public health and safety, and continue a career in public service. Willing to relocate.
Skills : Remote Crane Operator, Forklift Operator, Machine Operator, Tugger Operator, JLG And Genie Manlift Certified.
- In Charged of multiple weapons systems, including M9 Beretta pistol, M16 rifle, M500 shotgun, M60 machine gun, Motorola radio, and expandable baton.
- Conducted dispatch of base patrol units and gate sentries, EMT, Firefighters, and harbor patrol units.
- Responsible for twin inboard diesel engine RHIBs, single/twin screw outboard engine small craft, and radar/GPS systems.
- Planed and scheduled workflow for each department and operation according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Evaluated status and reports the problem areas to supervisor and management considering trends and giving recommendations for corrective actions.
- Monitored and maintained accurate ERP data (BoMs, product structure, routings, lead-time synthetics).
- Acted as the custodian of ERP for the business unit.
Confers with department managers to determine status of assigned projects.
Fire Fighter Technology
Master At Arms III Resume
Summary : Extraordinary leader and problem solver looking to transition from a successful career in the military to the civilian workforce. Calm under pressure with superior time management and conflict resolution skills. An unrivaled work ethic that ensures quick learning and retention of any and all work duties. Always striving for the excellence of the company to ensure the best name in the business. Extremely reliable and able to function in any work environment regardless of work load.
Skills : Typing, Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Developed and led training programs in preparation for combat and Anti-terrorism duties.
- Served as custodian of classified documents.
- Operated and maintained communications equipment.
- Communicated urgent orders and directions effectively to team of 30+ personnel.
- Supervised teams in support of security and installation law and order operations.
- Guided and coordinated unit's force protection programs to meet fleet requirements.
- Planned crime prevention measures and operated police desks.
- Tracked personnel, maintained administrative paperwork and personnel folders within the company.
Associate In Science
Master At Arms II Resume
Summary : Perform force protection, physical security and law enforcement, and organize and train personnel in force protection, physical security, law .
Skills : Security, Defensive And Control Tactics, Employe And Public Safety.
- Conducted and supervised investigations, interrogations and apprehensions.
- Supervised patrol activities in enforcement of criminal and traffic laws, shore patrol, physical security and loss prevention responsibilities, crowd control, custodial operations (jails) and other public safety duties.
- Wrote policy and procedures, training programs, write and review reports and records.
- Preserved and collected crime scene evidence.
- Lead and supervised Ships Self Defense Force (SWAT) Teams.
- Supervised Commanding Officers Non Judicial Punishment proceedings and perform duties of bailiff at court martials.
- Advised Commanding Officers on all Security and Law Enforcement matters.
High School Diploma
Master At Arms I Resume
Summary : Proactive, highly organized administrative professional with more than six years' experience in data processing and office management. Prior and current sales experience with high end clientele and cars. Superb ability to evaluate, coordinate, design and deliver a comprehensive range of technical and statistical reports.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish (10+ years), Microsoft Office (5).
- Provided for public safety by maintaining order, responding to emergencies, protecting people and property, enforcing motor vehicle and criminal laws, and promoting good community relations.
- Recorded facts to prepare reports of incidents and activities.
- Monitored, noted, reported, and investigated suspicious persons and situations, safety hazards, and unusual or illegal activity in patrol area.
- Identified, pursued, and arrested suspects and perpetrators of criminal acts.
- Motorized conveyance, responded promptly to calls for assistance.
- Reviewed facts of incidents to determine if criminal act or statute violations were involved.
- Rendered first aid to accident victims and other persons.
- Investigated traffic accidents and other accidents to determine causes and to determine if a crime has been committed.
High School Diploma
Assistant Master At Arms Resume
Summary : Ready For a fast paced career, looking forward to working on your team, Manned entry gate, and patrolled base. Responsible for the handling and transportation of classified materials and persons. Developed and implemented an Evidence custody program and storage facility.
Skills : Leadership Development, People Management, Team Management, Verbal Communication, Trainer.
- Issued one time entrance pass which is time sensitive, and gate specific.
- Maintained ample security force members through departmental manpower and tenant commands.
- Maintained tenant command training records of service members whom are Temporary Assigned Duty (TAD) to Auxiliary Security Force (ASF).
- Complied with all military regulations, rules, and expectations.
- Maintained all appropriate military documents, certifications, and qualifications.
- Instructed service members on proper usage and maintenance of military weapons to include but not limited to 9MM berrettas, M500 shotguns, M16 / M4, pepper spray, collapsible batons, medium to heavy machine guns.
- Maintained security contract in support of perimeter fence lines, terrain maintenance, special event operations, beach line perimeters.
- Assembled service members for accounting purposes, inspections, and emergency situations.
BA In Graphic Design
Associate Master At Arms Resume
Objective : Wrote a Personnel Qualifications Manual to document training requirements for Police personnel. Developed and implemented a Crime Prevention and an I-dent a Kid program.
Skills : Supporting And Analysis For Tactical Data Link Systems.
- Performed antiterrorism, force protection, physical security, and law enforcement duties abroad military vessels and ashore.
- Qualified with 9 MM pistol and M16, 10 times.
- Conducted vehicle and foot patrols, for the purpose, of safeguarding military and civilian personnel and government property.
- Greeted visitors, verified presented identification and recorded information in a daily journal.
- Security checkpoints ensure that only authorized personnel enter the grounds, ship or facility.
- Performed searches or detained and arranged for search and interrogation of suspects.
- Enforced security regulations, check credentials, and then grants permission for the individual to come aboard.
- Conducted preliminary investigation of crimes involving naval personnel.
Master At Arms/Specialist Resume
Objective : Qualified Navy veteran driven to apply comprehensive experience in field training, safety patrol, security details and public service activities in the public sector. Highlights Effective team leader Trained in emergency response Strong verbal communication CPR certified Trained in defensive tactics Small arms weapons expert Can maintain secret clearance Firearms safety training.
Skills : Customer service, proved salesman, accomplished IT technician, excellent communication , skilled with both PC and Mac.
- Conducted Customs operations.
- Conducted base security patrols.
- Conducted base access and entry control operations.
- Conducted aircraft and flight line security operations.
- Conducted law enforcement operations.
- Helped conduct K-9 explosive and narcotics detection operations/missions.
- Performed physical security inspections.
Master At Arms Resume
Objective : To show off personnel management skills along with outstanding customer service skills, Knowledged of rules and procedures of Standard Operational Procedures while conducting security aboard military vessels and ashore.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Organizational, Data Entry, Computer.
- Monitored restricted personnel in a correctional facility.
- Conducted security throw-out military installations.
- Responded to 15 domestic violence calls on military base housing.
- Responded to 26 vehicle violations on a military instillation.
- Monitored and authorized entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and to maintain security on government premises.
- Provided security and physical protection for service members.
- Trained fellow Sailors in security and shore patrol duties.
- Assisted in crowd control and riot prevention.