Member Service Supervisor Resume
Objective : Dedicated customer service professional with 5 years experience in a fast-paced environment seeking an opportunity in a team-orientated company. Adept at handling a wide range of contact methods while accurately documenting customer issues and providing first class service with every interaction. Track record of quickly acquiring competency in all products and transactions while readily and positively adapting to change.
Skills : Microsoft Word ,cashier/cash Handling, Inventory Supervising,.
- Assists the general manager and the assistant manager with problem solving or delegation with the employees.
- Deals efficiently with questions and queries from customers.
- Keeps up to date with all the company's products, services and procedures.
- Directs requests and unresolved issues to other colleagues.
- Maintains up to date paper and computer based files and administrative systems.
- Promotes the company's products and services to customers.
- Directs monthly meetings and monthly goals.
- Attends and arranges staff meetings.
Sr. Member Service Supervisor Resume
Summary : Conscientious Team Lead effective at managing and leading teams, managing store operations and promoting merchandise to increase store profits.
Skills : Accounts Payable, SAGE, Sales Management, Microsoft Office/ Excel, Cash Management.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner.
- Met all customer call guidelines including service levels, handle time and productivity.
- Solved unresolved customer issues.
- Scheduled staff shifts to cover peaks and lulls in customer inquiries.
- Followed-through on all critical inter-departmental escalations to increase customer retention rates.
- Supervised a sales force of 15 sales associates.
- Counted cash drawers and made bank deposits.
- Educated cashiers to achieve daily sales goal.
Jr. Member Service Supervisor Resume
Objective : To use warehouse, inventory specializing, and labor extensive skills in a growing organization that has a need for a dependable and hardworking individual.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Led a successful sales team.
- Managed a store.
- Performed personnel duties such as interviewing, training, evaluation and discipline.
- Responded to customer questions and complaints.
- Directed workers in sales, inventory, checking cash receipts and customer service.
- Monitored sales floor to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Mentored staff and helped them handle difficult sales.
- Enforced health and safety rules.
- Used magnetic card readers, PDAs, credit card machines, cash registers and security cameras.
Member Service Supervisor I Resume
Objective : To secure a challenging and rewarding career that affords the opportunity to utilize skills, education, and experience while enabling to emphasize increasing responsibilities. Energetic work attitude Invoice processing Large cash/check deposits expert Telecommunication skills Inventory control familiarity Opening/closing procedures.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Customer Service.
- Supervised 10-20 agents in a high volume call center.
- Worked closely with management to achieve team and department goals.
- Researched and resolved issues from escalated calls.
- Monitored all call center queues to maintain call control.
- Interviewed and made recommendations for open positions in the call center.
- Educated employees on all policies and procedures.
- Provided coaching, counseling and training of staff.
- Prepared monthly and annual performance evaluations.
- Performed quality review of recorded calls.
Member Service Supervisor II Resume
Headline : Highly educated and proficient in the customer service industry. Experience with Microsoft Applications and types 65-70 average WPM. Highlights MS Office Proficient Office Management Experience Fluent in (Reading and Writing) Real Estate School Graduate.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Answered phones and directed calls to the proper department.
- Entered daily information in our Sams Database (Microsoft App).
- Signed up members for our Advantage, Business and Plus membership.
- Promoted our Sams Club Credit and Sams Discover Card on a daily basis.
- Renewed Memberships on a daily basis.
- Kept up with our sales score card and marking down our daily accomplishments.
- Brought items back to their designated area.
- Driven to different businesses to recruit new business members for our club.
Member Service Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Responsible for providing telephonic patient counseling, nursing intervention with some support to physicians and coordination and delivery of reimbursement and other services related to the patient support programs.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Provides customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Responds to memeber inquiries and complaints.
- Directs and supervises employees engaged in sales.
- Monitors employees sales activities to ensure customers recieve satisfactory customer service and quality merchandise.
- Assigns employees specific duties and instructs on how to handle difficult sales.
- Handles member's returns and exchanges and any questions or concerns with memberships.
- Completes a daily schedule sheet of employees and shifts.
Asst. Member Service Supervisor Resume
Objective : Excellent communicator with 4+ years in a demanding call center environment as a Customer Service Representative. Customer service professional seeking a management role. Skilled in training staff and establishing rapport with clients. Self-motivated with exceptional communication and computer capabilities. Experienced Cashier with background in customer service and retail. Detail-oriented, friendly and hardworking.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Phone, Customer Service, Data Entry.
- Answered an average of 50+ calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Handled daily heavy flow of paperwork and cooperated with the accounting departments on invoicing and shipping problems.
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Provided ongoing guest service, including giving fashion advice.
- Directed calls to appropriate individuals and departments.
- Monitored cash drawers in multiple checkout stations to ensure adequate cash supply.
Associate Member Service Supervisor Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in the medical field as a medical assistant where skills and experience can be further honed and fully utilized by caregiving facilities such as a clinic or hospital to help them provide superior care to their patients.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Established and maintained relationships with individual and business customers, and provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Created and maintained excel files, both on a weekly, monthly, and annual bases.
- Attended meetings and take notes to share with staff in office.
- Added new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
- Performed general office duties such as typing, operating and troubleshooting office machines.
- Sorted or classified information according to guidelines such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order.
- Maintained confidentiality with customer, employees and bank information.
Lead Member Service Supervisor Resume
Summary : To grow in leadership and knowledge of customer service and financial-based career opportunities, while positively influencing those around.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Banking, Sales, Customer Relations, Management.
- Supervised operation of the cash department.
- Supervised the loan department in the absence of the Assistant Branch Manager.
- Evaluated employee performance; guided, coached, and counseled employees.
- Approved loans within specified limits and referred applications outside those limits to a Credit Committee for both closed- and open-end security agreements.
- Served as Assistant Treasurer.
- Prepared daily deposits and reports for internal Executive review and external bank partners.
- Served as vault custodian: opening, closing, and balancing the vault.
Member Service Supervisor Resume
Headline : Friendly supervisor/manager with can do attitude and willingness to help at all times. Dedicated and focused to excel with any task assigned. Excellent with prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously; and follow through to achieve project goals. Organized and professional with excellent customer service skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Medical Office, Management.
- Recruited, managed, and mentored an average of 10 new member service representatives per year.
- Responsible for supervision and management of 20-30 member service department employees, to include recruitment, training, monthly coaching and mentoring, attendance and payroll, annual evaluations, corrective actions, addressing HR related questions.
- Certified that employed staff possessed the skills and training necessary to communicate effectively with the plan's membership and providers.
- Assisted with development of programs and initiatives directly impacting the department to improve efficiencies, such as creation of work flows and new processes.
- Managed and maintained Answering Service account, ensuring expected performance by immediately escalating any call handling errors identified.
- Coordinated, created, and presented yearly trainings to ensure account representatives had the skills and knowledge necessary to handle member calls.
- Expert at handling escalated calls and developing rapport with plan members, handling difficult issues with professionalism.
- Successfully investigated and responded to member grievances in writing, and effectively met response deadlines, adhering to CMS rules and regulations.
- Provided monthly departmental reports and updates to senior management.