Customer Service Supervisor IV Resume
Summary : Well-organized Customer Service Supervisor IV with over 22 years of experience in project and customer management. Experienced professional with outstanding project planning, execution, monitoring, and closing skills. Extensive experience in different roles within an organization, with proven ability to meet the satisfaction of customers as well as organizational superior. Skilled in project planning and scheduling of time-sensitive activities with customer satisfaction in mind.
Skills : MS Word, Excel And PowerPoint, MS Project. Fluent In TPH In-house Software, Sales Inquiry System
- Coordinating and supervising the daily/weekly/monthly activities of team members.
- Setting the priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met.
- Coordinate work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identifying and resolving the operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment.
- Providing coaching, feedback, and annual performance reviews as well as formal corrective action.
- Coordinating, supervising and is accountable for the daily activities of business support, technical or production team or unit.
- Modeling and monitoring appropriate behavior for staff;
- Ensuring that members feel welcome and making sure that they are correctly directed to their appropriate action.
- In charge of providing a positive customer service experience by training the staff to listen attentively to member needs and concerns.
Junior Customer Service Supervisor Resume
Objective : Junior Customer Service Supervisor with a broad experience in different aspects of the project life cycle, from initiation to closing. By utilizing my proven leadership experience and problem-solving skills, I will help improve the customer service scores and client retention for any company, through effective training of team members, understanding customer needs, and giving great attention to detail.
Skills : Customer Service, Coaching, Contact Center, Call Center, Motivating, Evaluation
- Hiring, training, and preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Taking calls that the agents can’t handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance.
- Monitoring queue and tracking the inbound calls. Keeping the agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate.
Customer Service Supervisor I Resume
Summary : A professional Customer Service Supervisor I with extensive customer service management experience in the Telecommunications and hotel industries with a proven track record of success. Excellent in problem-solving and determining cost-effective solutions, keeping organizational and customer interests in mind. Enthusiastic professional with experience in project execution, customer service, project cycle training and process, and operations improvement.
Skills : Cash, Data Entry, Detail Oriented, Inventory, Multi-line, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Problem Solver, Team Player, Analytical Thinker.
- Provided leadership to a team of customer service advocates and specialists and currently in the top 20% of the company in performance.
- Monitored and coached representatives to meet or exceed competitive performance metrics while following company policies.
- Provided a consistent, positive coaching culture to direct reports to help cultivate high performance through recognizing strengths and weaknesses and currently have outstanding employee survey results.
- Ensured that quality is calibrated with national quality standards and have been exceeded company expectations on quality by being in the top twenty percent in the company in customer experience surveys for 2017 and 2018.
- Provided additional coaching to representatives on performance improvement plans with emphasis on moving from a developing rating to a leading rating by end of the year.
- Coached to correct behavior issues that are in violation of the business code of conduct or deemed unacceptable behaviors that affect the workplace or morale.
- Answered customer questions or concerns who have escalated issues and find a reasonable solution that is a win-win for Verizon wireless and the customer.
Service Supervisor I Resume
Summary : A Service Supervisor I with proficiencies in Adult learning trends, needs assessment, training development and designing of SOPs and Procedural guides. Having leadership experiences with the opportunity to build, innovate, and simplify learning solutions and programs for the frontline staff. I have the experience is conducting needs assessments while partnering with key stakeholders, customers, and internal departments.
Skills : Customer Service, Customer Care, Call Center, CSR, 50 Wpm, Database, Excel, Excellent Verbal And Written Communication, Internet Explorer
- Conducting interviews when needed for permanent and temporary associates.
- Creating and developing onboarding training for the department as assigned.
- Completing the needs assessments on performance barriers and presenting improvement plans and or individual learning plans actions when applicable.
- Responsible for creating and developing weekly team talk huddle packet, which is utilized throughout the organization.
- Responsible for training, developing and coaching customer service representatives towards organizational objectives, customers concerns, and industry needs.
- Communicating both visually and verbally with peers, management, operations, and directors as needed.
- Training the employees on technical concepts, CEB concepts and continued learning activities.
- Facilitating learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, and on-the-job coaching.
- Supervising, coaching and developing the internal and external training materials by partnering with appropriate department liaisons while establishing the standards for excellence, developing SOP guidelines.
Full Service Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly enthusiastic Service Supervisor with more than 10 years of client interface experience. Solid team player with an upbeat, positive attitude dedicated customer service supervisor motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Open to taking leadership roles in problem-solving and customer satisfaction. Ability to run and support multiple projects in multi-million dollar organizations.
Skills : Superior Communication, Telephone Inquiries Specialist, Active Listening, Top Sales Performer, Telecommunication, Employee Scheduling, Energetic Work Attitude
- Answered customer requests with friendly, knowledgeable service and support.
- Performed store opening duties, including counting cash drawers and checking all equipment for proper.
- Communicated merchandise needs and issues to appropriate supervisors in a timely fashion.
- Promptly responded to general inquiries from members, staff, and clients via mail, e-mail, and fax.
- Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
- Managed quality communication, customer support and product representation for each client.
- Generated leads for new sales through telephone and email contact with customers.
- Guaranteed positive customer experiences and resolved all customer complaints.
- Worked under strict deadlines and responded to service requests and emergency call-outs.
- Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned a reputation for exceeding sales goals.
Field Service Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly organized and detail-oriented Service Supervisor with more than 10 years of experience who continually maintains a positive attitude while interacting with demanding clients. Serves as the primary point of contact for both in-house and external phone and website queries. Always going above and beyond basic administrative tasks and takes on multiple projects at once. Excellent work ethic and strength in boosting company morale.
Skills : Customer Service Software, Employee Training And Development, CRM Software, Research And Resolve Billing Inaccuracies, Negotiate Pricing, Terms Of Sale, Service Agreements
- Managing new and existing customer account database, verifying all information is correct and current.
- Proficient in telephone, e-mail, fax and front-desk reception within a high-volume environment.
- Investigating and resolving the customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner.
- Preparing invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using Word.
- Handling the customers effectively by identifying needs, quickly gaining trust, approaching complex.
- Preparing and reviewing the operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Promptly responding to inquiries and requests from prospective and current customers.
- Leading the customer support staff, including training staff on operating procedures and company.
- Working under deadlines and respond to priority service requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for managing customer assisted website, after service email generation, and pre-season payment campaigns.
Line Service Supervisor Resume
Objective : Motivated Service Supervisor with more than three years of experience working with the public and developing the ability to build and expand relationships. Looking for a challenging position to provide exemplary service through careful attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the utilization of organization, promotion, and computer skills. Self-motivated and energetic. Positive team player with an eagerness to work proactively and achieve deadlines ahead of time.
Skills : 50 Wpm, Database, Excel, Excellent Verbal And Written Communication, Internet Explorer, Customer Service, Coaching, Adept At Microsoft Word, Outlook.
- Supervising the carrier activities, evaluating the daily workload and makes carrier and route assignments.
- Calling and assigning auxiliary carriers and messengers, making temporary changes in routes and time schedules and authorizes overtime work.
- Supervising the distribution and dispatch of mail and other mail handling activities, including handling the change of address mail.
- Ensuring that proper procedures are followed related to receipt, recording, and delivery of accountable mail.
- Supervising the window services to the public, including the sale of stamps and other accountable paper.
- Providing special services such as express mail, box rental, and acceptance of advance deposits.
- Providing information on postal services, setting meters, and accepting mail at public windows.
- Conducting audits of employee flexible accountabilities.
- Establishing work schedules and allocating the work hours to meet service requirements.
- Rescheduling assignments based on changes in mail volume and human resource availability.
Service Supervisor Resume
Summary : Dedicated Service Supervisor with 11 years experience in providing service excellence to customers while creating a workplace culture consistent with the organization's mission and values. Broad industry experience includes production and manufacturing, inventory management and basic graphics knowledge. Collaborative team player who has built strong internal and external relationships,
Skills : Call Center, Customer Service, Coaching, Contact Center, Microsoft Office, SAP, Kronos Workforce And Qplus Software
- Provided guidance, education, and clarification of CSA policies and procedures, level of care criteria, assessment/triage/referral procedures, initial/joint care review process and the non-authorization/appeal process as it relates to the HCF care coordinators duties and responsibilities.
- Monitored the telephone and reviewed the turnaround time to assure that performance standards are met.
- Screened the Outpatient Treatment Reports (OTRs) and entered certification decisions for cases that do not require care management review.
- Utilized software and screening templates to make automatic certification decisions.
- Used templates, screener enters provider rating and determined which application may be certified and referred to care managers for clinical screening.
- Produced the daily schedule of all Health Care Finders (HCF) and distributes to customer service director and managers.
- Assigned, scheduled and monitored HCFs work hours, tracked the daily telephone statistics, reviewed data for trends related to staffing, contractual requirements, the number of calls per day, log on time and other aspects of job functions for performance appraisal objectives.
Service Supervisor Resume
Objective : Self-motivated Service Supervisor with significant years of relevant experience in virtual support and customer relations and related technical abilities. Detail-oriented individual who exemplifies professionalism, and an ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at any given moment. Is pursuing a new role where hard work, team collaboration, dedication and brand loyalty will be highly valued.
Skills : Coaching, Oral, Customer Service, Leadership, Team Lead, Director, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Monitors
- Managing and heading the individual and group plan divisions of the customer service department.
- Supervising 35 customer service representatives and 4 team leads, providing the necessary direction to perform their duties.
- Creating detailed departmental policies and procedures, job aids, work instructions, and performance guidelines.
- Implementing continuous improvement strategies designed to promote a culture of operational excellence.
- Performing screening, interviewing and recruited most talented and potential candidates for the organization.
- Conducting in-depth training and development programs to enhance employees skills.
- Facilitating the team meeting to deliver key communications and build employee incentive and recognition.
- Leading the employees to understand the need for changing processes and maintain timelines to meet project goals.
- Performing the root cause analysis to identify common themes to develop more efficient ways to complete business processes.
- Pioneered the assistance advisor initiative which increased efficiency 41.6% by managing the workload and resources.
Service Supervisor I Resume
Summary : An energetic experienced Service Supervisor I with strong Leadership organizational and analytical skills. Seeking an opportunity to contribute to the overall success of a company in a position, which requires strong developmental skills, planning, problem-solving and follow-through. Demonstrated history of successful client interaction and effective brand representation, while providing high-quality support to clients and management as well as facilitating solid support operations.
Skills : Customer Service, Call Center, SLA, Coaching, Contact Center, Supervisor
- Leading, coaching, and motivating the banker connection new hire team members during the nesting new hire training process.
- Engaging the new hires in weekly team member connection meetings and daily huddles by facilitating circuital information for the customer service representative role.
- Providing impactful and effective coaching feedback to project coordinator on facilitation techniques, communication skills.
- Analyzing the skill assessment results of new hire team members, prioritizing action steps, and creating an effective plan to ensure the team members success.
- Identifying the training and new hire curriculum opportunities and partnering with senior management to influence impactful changes to the new hire nesting program.
- Leading, motivating, and inspiring the team members to exceed expectations in banker connection key performance indicators and service level agreements.
- Monitoring the performance and taking the initiative to provide effective coaching feedback in a fast-paced environment.
- Assisting in employment decisions by interviewing and selecting quality candidates for potential hire at banker connection.