Development Lead Resume
Objective : Eleven Years of IT experience in SDLC with Project Management, System Analysis, Design, Development, and Deployment of projects with various back-grounds (Integration, Enhancement, Migration (Product/ Process/ Data), Transition, new Business). Actively working with On-site/ Off-shore delivery models, Distributed Applications, Web-based, and Standalone applications for various major clients.
Skills : Hadoop, HDFS, MapReduce.
- Placed as standalone order for a new customer or for an existing customer with other AT&T products, as part of that U-verse is now eligible to be used as an existing account to be combined bill along with a DTV Order.
- Implemented of U-verse as a combined bill type has changed in multiple API (EACC, MACC, IUCSP and Submit Order) For an existing customer need to bypass the Eligibility Credit Check if provided an existing AT&T account details.
- Maintained Affiliate Account Check is done to retrieve the information regarding associated accounts that are already registered.
- Submited Order API is another web service call made to place an order for both new and existing customers.
- Included moving to new source control system (tfs) and providing training on new branching and deployment standards a cornerstone of deploying multiple tools per month.
- Supported and upgraded development platforms and machines without interrupting critical development work.
- Coordinated development team assignments, estimate work efforts, communicate progress, write code, generate unit tests and validate regression tests to implement monthly product introductions and changes.
Sr. Development Lead Resume
Summary : More than 21 years of experience in the Information Technology and Management Industry. Worked as Lead Architect, Sr. Solution Architect, Technical Lead, Project Manager, and Programmer/Analyst in the manufacturing, IT services, communications, financial, computer training, and educational industries.
Skills : Project Management, Microsoft Office, Office Management.
- Integrated two Manhattan Associates software products, the existing legacy which is ran on an iSeries platform and a new one that is open source with a Linux (SUSE), WAS, DB2 UDB architecture.
- Upgraded the third party legacy software product prior to the integration portion of the project.
- Led on a project to centralize inbound data from multiple WMS (Warehouse Management System) and a procurement system to an ODS (Operational Data Store) and format for outbound interfaces to the EDI systems.
- Utilized DDM and ETL (Informatica and Infosphere) interfacing tools.
- Integrated their WMS with our enterprise Replenishment, Financials, and core databases.
- Directly integrated eight interfaces including POs, receipts, ASNs, Sales, Inventory Positions, Availability Alerts, and SOQs.
- Utilized ETL, Message Broker, Cyclone, and IRMS interfacing tools.
Jr. Development Lead Resume
Objective : 9+ years of strong experience in the IT industry as a Tech Lead in HealthCare - Clinical Information Systems, Predictive modelling, and Messaging, as well as Telecom domains. Currently working on Migration of database to PDW (Parallel Data Warehouse). Strong knowledge of SSIS 2012, SSIS, SSRS, and Service Broker in SQL server 2008, Tuning using Row Transformations, Block and Unblock Transformations.
Skills : SSIS,Sql Server 2012,SSRS, .Net 3.5 T-SQL, PDW, HealthCare Predictive Modeling.
- Designed and developed new functionality in SIV application.
- Impacted analysis of new changes on current system and preparing technical specification document.
- Used Test cases for writing unit testing for enhanced components testing.
- Wrote entities for tables, SP and creating their relations for Entity framework.
- Wrote stored procedures for complex database business logic.
- Handled Performance Tuning and Optimization, with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills for quick issue resolution in large-scale production environments located globally.
- Involved in the creation/review of functional requirement specifications and supporting documents for business systems, experience in the database design process and data modeling process.
- Created Data-driven Packages in SSIS as part of automating the process for the Referral Process.
Development Lead I Resume
Objective : Years of experience in programming and software design, as well as extensive knowledge of Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms to assist in maximizing the use and maintenance of computing resources.
Skills : C#, C++, DirectX11 Python, Java.
- Designs and develops phases of Report a Claim.
- Works closely with Business and Data Architecture team in identifying, gathering, analyzing and finalizing requirements, Data elements and Wireframes.
- Demonstrates experience working with Product Owners and Management to plan solutions, manage resources and deliver quality on time.
- Helps or negotiates the Product Lead and the Product / Leadership teams to provide tighter, more actionable and provable specifications and stories to development.
- Takes to design quality in, rather than relying on Test to remove bugs after implementation.
- Demonstrates a firm grasp of what constraints cloud deployment imposes, including performance, cost management, security and privacy implications.
- Affiliates system, financial module, reporting, secure storage, anti-hack prevention, performance.
Development Lead II Resume
Headline : Information Technology expert with extensive experience in leadership, design, development and implementation of Regional and Global projects in Supply Chain systems. Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities. Successful management of software upgrades and enhancements through full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Skills : Strategic Planning, Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain Management.
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation and implementation of programs for Manugistics/JDA software integration with other systems ERP/ETS/MACPAC/IDP.
- Managed off shore/in-house teams for the development on Mexico and Brazil JDA Core model implementation which included the design, testing, implementation, and post-implementation support phases.
- Implemented Core Model processes in the local markets to have them follow the global standards defined for Plan stream.
- Responsible for creating/reviewing the technical design documents from the functional requirement.
- Prepared cut-over plan activities for go-live.
- Played the role of Technical Lead to coordinate/manage all the tech-related activities for the SEA project.
- Required changes at JDA side to implement Global Interfaces and batch in APAC.
Development Lead III Resume
Summary : Having 10+ years of assorted expertise in Web Portals and Web API Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Testing of applications in Client/Server, N-tier Architecture based on Microsoft .NET technologies with SQL Server and Oracle Database systems. Technical expertise in developing applications using .
Skills : Microsoft Office, SQL, Business Analysis.
- Responsible for supporting applications that has been transitioned from development to post-production support.
- Moved to PGS, then the PS team is responsible for ensuring that application function as per the defined business expectations.
- Responsible for fixing any technical problems, application reliability and performance.
- Worked on the development and maintenance of web portal Intranet based applications of Pfizer Global service.
- Interacted with application admin users for day to day and weekly activities and Scrum meetings.
- Involved in requirement gathering, Design, Development, Unit testing, and Integration testing.
- Developed new screens based on client requirement for the application using .Net framework 4.0, 3.5 with Object Oriented Principles (OOP) in MVC.
Asst.Development Lead Resume
Objective : Professional Summary Over 10 years of experience as SAP-ABAP/4 Technical Consultant. SAP certified consultant (SAP-SCM Order Fulfillment). Currently working with Microsoft (R&D) , as Development Lead for 8 years Currently working with MSIT SAP Service Engineering team as a consultant. Four end to end SAP Life cycle implementation experience Worked on ECC6.
Skills : Business Development, Budgeting, Planning, Fundraising.
- Worked on Web Dynpros for ABAP to get the customer contact details to integrate it with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Developed a custom WD component to view Microsoft E&D Supply Chain dashboard using standard WD components WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS & SALV_WD_TABLE.
- Worked on Web Dynpro's to create custom screens that will be interfaced from web frontend to track the Mis-shipments when a Goods Receipt is done.
- Worked on ECC 6, APO SCM 5.1 and EHP/3 upgrade.
- Engaged with PMs/Analysts and contribute in the planning/envisioning phase of all major E&D programs.
- Drove upstream quality by participating in functional spec reviews with PM/Test and Support.
- Collaborated with Key Stakeholders to keep them abreast of Development status and risks.
- Efforted estimation and schedule compliance.
Associate Development Lead Resume
Skills : Management Essentials, Harvard.
- Directs interaction with NetApp (only with AWS), which leaves a gap in knowing who the customer is when they call for support.
- Leads to lengthy registration processes at the time the customer truly needs technical support (e.g., at the time of crisis), which is obviously an undesirable customer experience.
- Provides their info ahead of time and already be registered for support when they call for help.
- Allows an OnCloud PAYGO customer to submit support registration data ahead of time is great, but it leaves the user wondering if their data has actually been processed.
- Supports registration was completed, and what the terms are, the user may end up getting delayed when they call for support the first time.
- Audits certifies requirements analysis, resume reviewing, employee interviewing.
- Organizes team of developers and implement new release of product and its associated platforms over several months allowing new product introductions and quotes to be created to showcase upcoming technology to customers and engineering and sales teams.
Development Lead/Consultant Resume
Summary : Provides oversight of all electronic and/or paper Trial Master File (eTMF/TMF) management activities for assigned projects and/or programs from award to final transfer.
Skills : SSIS, Sql Server 2012,SSRS, .Net 3.5 T-SQL, PDW, HealthCare Predictive Modeling.
- Supports TMF Management by contributing to customer solutions/proposals and any associated costing.
- Evaluates and provides recommendations on optimal TMF set-up across projects and/or programs. Drives consistent TMF set-up, structure, and completeness reports.
- Attends Trusted Process meetings such as Kick-Off Camps, QuickStart Camps, Jump Start Camps, QualityFinish Camps, etc. as TMF Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Successfully communicates and presents TMF status updates, and seeks relevant information to drive the execution/delivery of the TMF.
- Collaborates with the Project Lead (PL) and Functional Leads (FL) to ensure TMF documentation is submitted and published in a timely manner. Actively involved in risk management/mitigation to ensure a high quality audit-ready TMF. Develops plans to increase compliance and follows up on non-compliance, if applicable.
- Attends internal project team and sponsor teleconferences and face-to-face meetings as TMF SME as applicable to the project/program.
- Provides input to Functional Service Providor (FSP) TMF proposals and participate in new business opportunities.
- Designs and/or delivers study specific TMF training in various formats via teleconference, video conference, and/or in person.
- Generates and provides Completeness Reports to the Project Team.
- Prepares and participates in audits/inspections to ensure ongoing readiness of the TMF.
Development Lead Resume
Objective : Evaluating the relevance to all STERIS facilities and products and implementing efficient and effective processes to ensure adherence to applicable regulations and standards.
Skills : Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Focuses on the issues that matter.
- Assesses the status of Impact Factors, the areas that enable a program to thrive or potentially, could impair/ derail it, namely, for patient/human subject protection.
- Delivers the PDQ Strategy in assigned enterprise/therapeutic area through defined QA Positions
- Develops, maintains and implements a Quality Narrative by synthesizing the results of evidence of quality assurance activities on Roche Quality Positions across high priority molecules in the pipeline.
- Delivers regular engaging and informative reports on the status and actions of the QA positions for the assigned strategy area to enable company reporting, internal governance committee status updates and health authority engagements
- Verifies services, forex data sources). Client-server protocol optimization.
- Develops of online platform for binary option trading. 3rd party services integration (payment gateways,.