Project Developer Resume
Summary : College graduate with training in java/c++/scala/c# looking for long term employment as a Software developer. Specifically would like to find work in the video game development industry. independently developed games in Unity and continue to do so in order to develop skills.
Skills : C, PLSQL, Oracle SQL, Unix.
- Produced scoping documents for urban area projects.
- Re-analysed of Route 201 Traffic Circle capacity was crucial to the decision that led to retention of a modified Circle design.
- Halved the project cost from $20 to $10 million.
- Completed the NY 17C/NY 434 Corridor Study which subsequently became the scoping document for the New Susquehanna River Bridge in Broome/Tioga Counties.
- Utilized the IRAP traffic forecasting model investigating its potential for use as the Regional Traffic Model.
- Performed extensive economic analysis, utilizing and critiquing the latest Main Office technology.
- Facilitated many rail projects including the Binghamton Rail Restructuring, which was crucial to implementing the Lower Brandywine Improvement Project.
Sr. Project Developer Resume
Summary : Fluent in Spanish and English Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets Microsoft Word PowerPoint Macs proficiency Accounts Payables Accounts Receivable Budgeting and cost control Project management/ Coordinator QuickBooks Project Management.
Skills : Ingles Avanzado, Excel Avanzado, Mac Avanzado.
- Realized las conciliaciones bancarias y las aplicaciones de credito para nuevos y existentes proyectos.
- Organized los eventos aperturas, re- aperturas entre otros.
- Mantened la relacion con los bancos y prestamistas.
- Asisted al Vice Presidente con la agenda, calendario y reuniones.
- Coordinted viajes y reuniones a nivel nacional.
- Mantener Actualizadas las redes sociales del Departamento.
- Took constant training to enhance professional skills. Provided training for new staffs within the global bases department that aided their work to meet the bases standards.
Associate In Arts
Jr. Project Developer Resume
Objective : Technology Analyst with more than 8years of experience in software design, architecture and development/Support in banking domain. Extensive experience in client interfacing roles - managing multiple channel partners and third party software companies for product customization. Proven experience mentoring offshore and nearshore team members.
Skills : Pro/ENGINEER CAD software, Virtual Reality development, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, 3D Modeling, Photoshop.
- Credited Document Management Strategy addressed an immediate and long standing need to allow users to access all customer credit documentation from a single front-end tool.
- Used web services to route requests to and from different repositories.
- Responsible for Front end coding of search flows and Web Services, Integration of these search flows with the Web Services.
- Designed and discussed with channel partners on using endpoints for Statement/invoice retrieval.
- Designed documents and handover documents for Production support group.
- JAXWS and SOAP was used for webservice hosting on service mix.
- Coded review and code quality assurance using findBugs in eclipse plugin.
- Extensived testing to ensure an error-free delivery of code.
- Enable consolidated, efficient client search capability and retrieval of desired documents from the consolidated client file.
Bachelors Of Engineering
Project Developer Resume
Summary : Key member of an executive start-up team that developed a 35 restaurant chain. Managed a highly successful real estate franchise team and grew it to the highest sales in company history covering 3/4 of the United States. Developed and sold over 18 hotel new construction sales. Secured funding, construction and complete development of 35 restaurants, 18 hotels and 30 real estate companies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Lightroom, Lightroom.
- Responsible for the commercial 260-acre development with revenue in excess of $260 million.
- Completed design layout and construction schedule.
- Applied Apache Solr to index large podcast datasets and significantly improve search quality.
- Led multiple projects in a fast paced office, contributing to client consulting team- bases’s $6 million revenue in the year.
- Extensived experience included: built partnership with key clients.
- Analyzed and developed projects, ensured reports delivering schedule and payments settling issues.
- Processed Improvement and Projects Implement automation and process solutions on high profile projects including MHA Property Valuations and Global .
BA In Anthropology
Project Developer II Resume
Objective : Sales and Management professional with 14 years of experience and a superior track record of exceeding company goals in multiple industries. Strategic-thinking leader who focuses on fact-driven strategies to improve sales techniques and training. Recognized for building long-term relationships that drive growth.
Skills : C++, Mathematics, Matlab.
- Involved developing websites for Weatherford clients and providing Administrative services.
- Used of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Front Page, use of html, asp.
- Collaborated with internal clients to post external client data to company websites.
- Interfaced with external customers as needed regarding functionality of the websites.
- Used independent judgment and discretion set priorities for web publishing tasks.
- Designed or edited web page content including text, code and graphics.
- Complied with Weatherford's Training and requirements via the internal system.
B.S. In Business
Project Developer I Resume
Summary : A Non-Profit Management Professional with more than 10 years of experience leading program and curriculum development, as well as training in the non-profit health care sector. Proven success motivating multiple groups to achieve project objectives. Known for high energy, flexibility in working with diverse audiences, and an upbeat approach/good sense of humor.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Program Development, Project Management, Research.
- Planned and coordinated the work of various internal and external projects and teams to support wide range of grant funded programs.
- Facilitated internal and external project team meetings establishing and meeting program goals and tight deadlines.
- Developed partnerships with local colleges increasing program capacity and viability.
- Supervised activities of independent contractors and program staff, ensuring rigid program guidelines were met.
- Managed health career education programs in a labor/management partnership between the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services and SEIU Local 721 union, providing needed tools and resources and ensuring employee retention.
- Partnered with local colleges to develop and implement cohort-based training programs for Los Angeles County Department of Health Services employees.
- Negotiated training contracts with colleges to deliver academic courses to incumbent workers.
Assistant Project Developer Resume
Objective : Diligent and result driven professional with more than 5 years of experience in Information Technology and banking domain. Graduated with first class in Bachelor of Engineering with good analytical and problem solving skills. Strong knowledge and experience in Datastage 8.1, UNIX, Oracle, DB2, Teradata and Java.
Skills : ETL Developer, Unix, Db2, Teradata, Oracle, Tivoli, Autosys, Datastage, Informatica.
- Aimed at developing a unique linkage with Customer and accounting details by CKDR, but across various systems.
- Used Technology & Tool set IBM Infosphere Datastage V 8.1 Platform & Server UNIX Database & Warehousing Teradata Scheduler Autosys Responsibilities: Analysis and mapping of legacy data against the client's requirement.
- Designed and developed Documentation and Unit testing Creating, Scheduling jobs for SIT and UAT environment and capturing test results.
- Prepared production readiness documents.
- Implementation of the project Post Implementation Support.
- Developed energy-saving and infrastructure upgrade projects for utility-based energy service company.
- Completed initial development of a $4 million project for a mid-Atlantic university.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Associate Project Developer Resume
Summary : Significant experience and a record of accomplishments provide excellent qualifications as an ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE. A pro-active and assertive sales specialist who welcomes a broad scope of responsibilities and the opportunity to increase sales and profits. Command outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Software Development, Design Patterns, Web Development, Hadoop, HBase, Java, C, C++, PHP, Python, Perl, SQL, PL-SQL.
- Managed all stages of long-term sales cycles.
- Utilized in-depth knowledge of state, local and federal tax programs, local laws, infringements and easements to market the systems' tax advantages and savings.
- Collaborated with engineers, procurement and budget team to develop proposals on custom engineered systems.
- Worked closely with site managers and contractors on coordinating installations.
- (2015 to Present) Generated $4.5 million in new revenue by developing a network of referring consultants and diligently responding to RFP's.
- Built 25 new accounts.
- Grew private agricultural sector business from 0 to $10 million in one year.
- Achieved the highest number of proposals out of 14 sales people nationwide.
Assistant Project Developer I Resume
Summary : Over 9 years of total Information Technology industry experience as a Lead Programmer, majorly focused on system design, development, system migration, preventive and corrective maintenance. Demonstrated excellence in C, Data structures, ProC, Unix, Shell Scripting, Perl, Unix utilities, Oracle, Sybase, PL/SQL, stored procedures, query optimization, performance tuning, XML parsing and processing, SQL loader, job scheduling using Autosys and Cron.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe CS.
- Responsible for working closely to assist high end designers and hospitality purchasing firms to develop conceptual designs and custom projects throughout custom design development and procurement, over sees client's custom projects from development throughout project management and production processes.
- Developed and composed numerous specifications and contract documents for current and incoming domestic and international projects.
- Maintained relationships with clients, local vendors and international vendors.
- Researched and sourced materials for custom elements to be used for projects from local vendors and overseas manufactures.
- Administed support to national and international sales representatives, by providing in house support of pricing and production processes.
- Ability to generate estimates, formal quotes and contract invoices.
- Presented innovative Community Health Worker training designed for California public health sector at national summit hosted by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) in Washington, D.C.
- Facilitated breakout groups addressing strategic efforts needed in education and training for an integrated healthcare system.
Project Developer Resume
Objective : Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) that includes Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Documentation, Testing, Deployment of Client Server Architecture and Web Technologies from medium to large-scale enterprise projects.
Skills : SAP, MS Project, Microsoft Office, Autocad, Procore, Hard Dollar, Project Management, Negotiation.
- Performed traffic forecasting and capacity analysis.
- Supervised license plate origin and destination travel surveys.
- Planned interviews with clients and made financial evaluations of initial customer requirements Coordinated with management in .
- Managed development of urban infill multi-family tax credit projects, valued over $150m Oversaw due diligence of land acquisition, public/private .
- Developed and administered over 900 demand assessment surveys, with a grassroots marketing campaign exceeded goal by 16%.
- Developed and led formal presentation that established 88% demand by students and faculty and provided a cost benefit analysis to College Board of .
- Accepted and Common Grounds Coffee Shop completed Fall, including funding of $250,000 renovation project.
Bachelors In Electronics