Assistant Project Coordinator Resume
Headline : Assist with maintaining project plans as the project progresses, document changes, and maintain documentation for projects assigned
Support the project team with maintaining schedules, escalating risks, deconflicting schedules, project charters, and provide project status updates for presentations
Skills : Documentation Management, Procurement Management.
- Prepared, updated, and maintained project schedules, financial data, performance database reports, and various analysis and tracking documentation using Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Provided daily planned operations, communicating current project status, and execution of approved mitigation actions on issues that impact project cost, schedule, or client relationship to the team.
- Coordinated assigned projects from inception to final customer acceptance at completion Attend and facilitate client meetings while assisting the project manager with a determination of project requirements to ensure cost and schedule met the needs of the project.
- Prepared and issued purchase orders (POs), work orders, coordinate equipment deliveries, etc.
- Managed cost, inspect the quality of work performed, and document daily team's performance against planned operations for two 4-6 man teams at multiple sites.
- Reviewed changes affecting complete implementation and test/backout plans and coordinate enterprise-wide changes to ensure consistent results.
- Served as a subject matter expert for remedy; actively participated in user acceptance testing for all remedy release.
Bachelors Of Applied Science In Program Management
Sr. Assistant Project Coordinator Resume
Summary : A highly motivated entry-level health care professional seeking a challenging career that offers unlimited opportunity for growth, creativity, self-fulfillment and career advancement, thereby allowing to further develop all skills as a nurse.
Skills : Team-Management Skills.
Finance and Accounting Skills.
- Provided instruction in all curriculum skill areas.
- Created and proctored student exams on a weekly basis.
- Monitored students progress and progress needs on a month to month basis.
- Worked closely with other staff members following a team approach strategy to ensure consistency in all aspects of the students' program needs.
- Recorded student files and on-site field supervision observations conducted by the Assistant Project Coordinator in Rehabilitation Teacher.
- Assisted in the maintain-to-remedy conversation, including all UAT, and training material reviews.
- Reviewed field inspection reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Assistant Project Coordinator/Executive Resume
Headline : Responsible and dependable Customer Service Representative with 3 years' experience with different companies. Highly skilled in performing office support duties such as providing information to the public, receiving payments and addressing customer complaints. Hands-on experience in ensuring that appropriate changes are made to resolve customers' problems.
Skills : MS Office, Negotiation Skills.
Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Saved cost on materials by providing a first-ever inventory system for artificial turf.
- Implemented the first-ever logo fabrication process.
- Managed employees to complete logos and produce equipment and materials for turf crew in the field.
- Used Auto Cad to interpret architectural drawings and to design logos for production.
- Worked directly with athletic departments to maintain the overall safety and functionality of synthetic athletic fields.
- Worked with Project Manager/Marketing Manager to plan and execute projects.
- Assisted the PM in the review of Contractor quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval.
BS In Sport Management
Assistant Project Coordinator III Resume
Objective : To secure a position within a team-oriented organization offering professional and personal growth. Partner with Project managers to effectively document best practices, lessons learned, and process improvements. Perform other duties as assigned
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, Documentation Management, Procurement Management.
- Sent out new customer forms to potential customers.
- Created Prospect records, print out quote worksheet to follow customer purchase order.
- Reconciled any discrepancies, enter and acknowledge customer PO.
- Assigned new mold numbers and parts number; build the BOM in Vista.
- Communicated with customers on status.
- Verified accuracy of shipping; provide POD or tracking information upon request.
- Assisted accounting with past due accounts and discrepancies of short payments.
B.A In Business Administration
Assistant Project Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Over 2 years of Project Management, requirements gathering and documentation, design documentation, which includes the Project life cycle and phases. Comprehensive knowledge of AGILE methodology. Proficient in functional testing, regression testing and integration testing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, GIS, Excel, Languages.
- Provided requirement analysis, documentation and design expertise for the projects and work directly with key government clients and stakeholders to support CMS application developments.
- Worked on multiple modules within the Health Plan Management System (HPMS) project.
- Conducted requirement review meetings to elicit requirements, worked on requirement documentation and design documentation.
- Led requirements gathering/definition meetings with senior-level business users.
- Learned how to sequence steel projects.
- Learned to send templates to CNC machines for plate cutting.
- Communicated with local businesses to build relationships within the community.
Master Of Science In Project Management
Assistant Project Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable customer service professional with a strong educational and professional background. A successful three-year track record of project management and property management. Accustomed to handling sensitive records; Demonstrated ability to produce accurate, timely reports for internal and external use.
Skills : Oracle Projects, MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Cost And Revenue Forecasting, Project Planning, Risk Mitigation.
- Developed complex technical plans detailing custom, complex delivery solutions involving Project Management, DTAC, reporting, operations and tools for AT&T clients requesting managed services.
- Responsible for customer facing activities such as technical validation of the solution, migration technical planning & scheduling and updates to AT&T internal databases.
- Acted as technical and operational lead of deployment phase for various projects on client networks.
- Acted on client's behalf in handling network problems and changes including troubleshooting complex network routing designs and interfacing with project teams.
- Managed various e-mail drop-boxes containing 30+ incoming custom requests daily.
- Trained team members how to record allocation requests including rejected orders, expedite requests.
- Created and revised procedures & handbooks by analyzing the organization's daily operating practices.
MS In Information Technology
Associate/Assistant Project Coordinator Resume
Objective : Reliable professional who has contributed to projects that require strong communication and organizational skills. Creative thinker who crafts strong verbal and written messages for specialized and general audiences. Team player who takes on added responsibilities quickly learns new skills and supports co-workers.
Skills : Payroll, Interpersonal and Communication skills. PowerPoint, Excel.
- Tracked and routed art files with internal designers and managers as well as external vendors.
- Maintained communication and timelines for key vendors.
- Planed, coordinated and assisted in the completion of assigned projects.
- Identified and communicated timeline issues.
- Processed RFI's, submittals & transmittals for numerous projects.
- Maintained constant contact with detailers, foremen and fabricators.
- Collaborated frequently with Product Managers, Technical Engineers, and SMEs through email and calls.
B.A. In History
Assistant Project Coordinator/Representative Resume
Summary : To assist CIO and Project Manager in the development of detailed task lists and the coordination of a project or have responsibility for a smaller scale project or project area.
Track project data and tasks to ensure project activities are managed, meet all business and system requirements and are completed.
Skills : Administration, Mentoring, Public Speaking, Computer, Reporting.
- Tracked all stages of Construction, assign Sub-Contractors to projects, and Coordinate construction work with Civil, Electrical and Plumbing Subcontractors.
- Requested/Managed proposals from Subcontractors.
- Purchased the necessary materials.
- Coordinated city inspections and make closeout documents to clients.
- Responsible for all billing requests and invoice requests for work completed.
- Issued Purchase Order to Sub-Contractors.
- Completed Purchase Order Requests to vendors.
B.A In Business Administration
Assistant Project Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Motivated graduate seeking an entry-level project management position where can effectively utilize and strengthen current skills to maximization within a people-oriented and professional environment.
Skills : Office Supply Management, Payroll, Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Assisted in the creation and design of "Pre-Built" tenant spaces.
- Performed construction compliance inspection and conducted field inspection.
- Assisted in developed periodic management reports, tracked and documented field deliverables and integrated the development and coordination of the project throughout the design, bidding, construction, and project closeout phases.
- Assisted in the construction coordination of a new building developing periodic management reports, track and document field deliverables and integrated the development and coordination of the project throughout the design, bidding, construction, and project closeout phases.
- Monitored and maintained office supplies inventory.
- Maintained a safe and secure working environment by working closely with the building management team.
- Attended client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements.
Advertising And Marketing
Assistant Project Coordinator Resume
Objective : To offer knowledge and skills involved in line of career by applying cross-functional abilities in design works. Collaborate with different teams including architects, software engineers, developers, technical leads, and users to ensure delivery of the project.
Follow change management processes during the project life cycle.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Foreign Languages, Documentation Management.
- Made efforts to develop and analyze options to solve problems and working with business partners across various divisions.
- Assisted in leading the planning and execution of large scale projects and creation of appropriate work plans, scope, cost estimates and resource plans using Share Point and Microsoft Outlook.
- Performed routine data entry tasks with various software systems requiring data entry with strong computer skills in a Windows-based environment.
- Maintained the construction schedule of custom tenant spaces under time and fiscal constraints.
- Assisted in the due diligence portion of a 175 million dollar acquisition.
- Communicated daily with the International Office to brief the team on the current status of projects.
- Coordinated and aided in the showing of vacancies with external real estate management firms.