Lead Nurse Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in a medical facility or with a medical practice utilizing knowledge and skills which will allow for career enhancement and advancement as well as potential growth within the medical field.
Skills : Communicate with a diversity of clients.
- Provide professional nursing care and treatment to patients in accordance with medical protocols.
- Developed, implemented, and evaluated treatment plans.
- Provided patient care and education with appropriate documentation.
- Supervised licensed and unlicensed staff of direct patient care.
- Administered medications and perform medical treatments in accordance with state laws and the nurse practice act.
- Provided clinical assessments, documentation, and compliance with nursing care and policies and procedures in a home/school setting Evaluated the family dynamics, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Responsible for utilizing the nursing process for direct patient care.
Associate Of Science
Lead Nurse Resume
Summary : Lead Nurse is responsible for the overall management and supervision of psychiatric patients at the hospital. The Lead Nurse is responsible for carrying out the nursing and medical care of patients, including those seen in the Emergency Room.
Skills : Registered Nurse.
- Perform duties as a lead nurse, supervising other nurses and staff.
- Design electronic medical records and ensure all appropriate information is documented for meaningful use and patient procedures and visits.
- Responsible for inputting and maintaining all physician schedules into an electronic medical record system and training of employees, including physicians regarding the system.
- Scheduling patients for office visits, procedures, and ultrasounds, continuous monitoring of upcoming and daily patient and physician's schedules and making appropriate changes when necessary.
- Attend quarterly risk management meetings and brainstorm ideas to make practice more efficient as well as reviewing and addressing any corrective actions with the risk management committee.
- Performing monthly quality assurance checks (monthly chart checks on designated procedures for that month) with follow-up on any concerns.
- Developed, maintained, and organized office records for state inspections.
Associate In Science
Lead Nurse Practitioner Resume
Headline : LPN looking to obtain a career in nursing to build my skills as a licensed practical nurse. Currently looking for a position in which experience in care giving and empathetic nature will be utilized for better health and care of patients.
Skills : Computer Skills, Office Equipment, Communication Skills.
- Direct patient care, clinical supervision, emergency response and treatment, case management of acute and chronic care medical and mental health patients.
- Patient instruction for chronic/communicable diseases, medications, disease prevention and management.
- Handle patient, family and staff complaints/concerns.
- Maintain continuity of care with outside community services, physicians, other correctional units, and hospitals as needed.
- Performed telephone triage for medical and non-medical personnel at other facilities.
- Conducted quality control/evaluations on patient programs, medical records, and staff members to ensure evaluations and audits are followed and maintained per policy.
- Training in NC TB Control Program, therapeutic diets, AIMS (Abnormal Involuntary Movement Scale), and OSHA logs and record keeping.
Associate In Nursing
Lead Nurse Supervisor Resume
Headline : Psychiatric nurse with 30 years of supervisory, management and administrative experience. Strong clinical background with adults, geriatrics and forensic patients. Experienced with addictions and detox procedures.
Skills : Problem solver with a positive attitude.
- Responsible for all staff of RN's, LPN's and techs on a 32-hour weekend rotation.
- Responsible for managing, carrying a patient assignment, precepting all admissions.
- Monitored staffing patterns and nursing care hours for efficiency and made changes when necessary.
- Coordinated nursing department activities to ensure the availability of appropriate clinical and support staff for resident care.
- Conducted or approved the performance evaluations for all nursing department employees.
- Continually improved knowledge, skills, and performance-based on feedback and self- identified professional developmental needs.
- Monitored the nursing and operation of support departments to ensure that resident needs were met and the facility was properly maintained.
Associate Of Science
Lead Nurse Technician Resume
Summary : Over 19 years experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse, currently seeking a position that will utilize knowledge and skills, in order to increase experience as well as productivity for the company.
Skills : venipuncture, IV.
- Supervise the medical program and medical professionals in a residential facility for children and adults with Autism, Developmental Delay and Mental Retardation.
- Identify patient care needs and write annual health goals.
- Attend IEP/PCP meetings in order to educate family and supporting agencies on the goals set for that year.
- Completed admission paperwork for new clients and assisted in transition of clients leaving our program to other facilities by communicating with other health care facilities.
- Provide medical care and first aid as needed.
- Provide training to employees on administering medications, seizure disorders, diabetes and meal planning.
- Schedule and maintain medical appointments.
- Maintain MAS certificate in order to educate non licensed staff using the nurse delegation program.
Licensed Practical Nursing
Lead Nurse Representative Resume
Objective : Motivated individual currently seeking a permanent and full time position within the Department of the State as a Human Resource Specialist. Experience with leadership roles has provided with excellent customer service skills, deliver employee satisfaction, knowledge in producing policy/procedures, communication skills with public, employee, and higher level management.
Skills : Medical Assistant.
- Make rounds to supervise and assist forty-two nurses and twenty physicians in an Internal Medicine office.
- Solving any issue with staff and/or patient complaints.
- Informing the staff of clinic changes by sending correspondence through EMR tasking.
- Make sure all credentials are up to date, OSHA requirements have been satisfied, and employee health records meet regulations.
- Ordering medication and supply for the clinic.
- Pulling labor distribution records to track annual leave, sick leave, and personal leave to do corrections in time and pay.
- Interviewing all new applicants and starting new hire packages, corresponding with Human Resource by setting up employee physicals, orientation, and computer training.
Bachelors Of Science
Lead Nurse Coordinator Resume
Summary : LPN with 4 years of experience in Occupational Health. Maintain strong reputation for achieving high levels of patient satisfaction. Seeking a position with a top-notch company with commitment to excellent patient care.
Skills : HeartSaver Cpr/AED Instructor.
- Provided nursing care and case management for 80-100 adolescents in collaboration with multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Completed nursing assessment, medical history, hearing/ vision screenings, and immunizations for residents on admission.
- Assessed and monitored common adolescent disorders, growth and development, illnesses, and injuries.
- Performed employee health assessments upon hire and annually.
- Developed education materials and present in-service training on Medication Side Effects and Infection Control.
- Monitored the effects of psychotropic medications.
- Developed Standard Operating Procedures regarding the management of medications and infection control.
- Lead clinical groups on health issues with residents.
Lead Nurse Specialist Resume
Summary : To work in a team-oriented environment which will require to expand practical experience while providing quality health care to patients, and to promote and implement the standards of the nursing practice as established by the profession.
Skills : Medical Coordinator, Medical Supervisor.
- Administered vaccinations and medications per doctor orders.
- Obtained vital signs, height and weight, and gave basic eye exams and hearing tests.
- Collected samples of patient's specimens for lab evaluation and processed paperwork for laboratory tests.
- Assisted doctor with medical procedures such as suturing and irrigations of the wound or ears.
- Triaged and communicated with patients and family members.
- Assisted with scheduling tests and treatments, pre-certified patients for hospital care and or procedures, and processing referrals to other providers.
- Created, maintained, patient files, records and other information as needed.
- Prepared, cleaned and maintained exam and treatment rooms.
License In Nursing
Lead Nurse (Part Time) Resume
Summary : Registered Nurse with 27years of experience in a variety of settings including Home Health, Long-term Care, Corrections, Med-Surg, and Psych/Detox.
Skills : Rehab, Hospice and Long Term Care patients.
- Including but not limited to wound care, IV therapy, administration of medications.
- Ensured the inmates were referred to the physician when needed.
- Responsible for scheduling staff, evaluations of staff, the orientation of new staff.
- Processed medical orders and coordination of care in with physicians and ancillary departments.
- Triage care for inmates at other facilities by phone.
- Provide aftercare for all inmates that were for release and were medically unstable.
- Involved setting up appointments with physicians, setting up home health and delivery of medical supplies as needed.
BSN In Nursing
Lead Nurse Assistant Resume
Summary : Leader and problem-solver with reputation for composure and quick thinking during crisis. Trouble shooter of problems with patients and staff. Educator who assimilates complex information and simplifies delivery. Exceptional planning, prioritizing and goal- setting abilities to achieve best possible patient outcomes.
Skills : Microsoft, Nursing.
- Coordinated and monitor the nursing department Provided direction and supervision of medical staff.
- Requested authorization for procedure requests by Physicians.
- Requested authorization and phone Rx for the patient provided by the physician.
- Provided training to new medical staff Conducted a meeting with departmental staff and physicians.
- Assigned nursing staff according to patient needs and nurse capabilities.
- Liaison for physician and pharmaceutical representatives.
- Administered medication as instructed by a physician.
Lead Nurse Resume
Objective : Friendly and enthusiastic LPN with 32 years of experience in nursing. Able to learn new tasks quickly. Highly trained with strong clinical abilities and a successful career Proactive and organized with passionate commitment to first-rate patient care.
Skills : <div>Critical Thinking, Dedication to Excellence, Communication Skills.</div>
- Responsible for hiring and training Medical Assistants.
- Responsible for daily operations of all medical personnel.
- Worked with coordinating agencies for the care of HIV-Aids patients.
- Coordinated free Mammogram program with Department of Health.
- Document data related to patients' care including assessment results, interventions, medications, patient responses, or treatment changes.
- Sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides, sterilizer, or autoclave.
- Answer patients' calls and determine how to assist them.