Summary : Reliable, success-driven and competent professional with 10 years' hands-on experience in clerical and executive support tasks. Well versed in performing a variety of administrative tasks; creating, maintaining, and updating office records, producing reports and in-processing and out-processing of materials and supplies.
Skills : Class A Commercial Drivers License.
- Responsible for coordinating same-day emergency order deliveries of computer parts to engineers for IBM in the United States by air; via private or commercial flights or by land; via private courier.
- Tracked deliveries from the initial warehouse location to the final destination to ensure efficiency and timeliness of deliveries.
- Provided quality control and billing for all orders.
- Developed the Training Manual for all employees to efficiently and correctly perform their job duties in a consistent manner.
- Assisted the team in working multiple shifts to ensure parts were delivered to engineers in a timely manner.
- Used Computer skills, customer service skills.
- Provided shipment information to customers Manage quality control by ensuring that all shipped orders are in working condition Assist in tracking shipments and providing alternative information.
Certificate In Class A
Sr. Logistician Resume
Summary : Logistician position within an organization that can fully utilize skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Computer Skills, Data Entry, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Supervision.
- Received and counted stock items, and recorded data manually or using the computer.
- Packed and unpacked items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Verified inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Stored items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Marked stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Cleaned and maintained supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Tracked purchases for projects and Project Managers Interacted with contract Management and Government Chiefs.
- Provided logistics support to various engineering projects by implementing and administration of local contracts with local suppliers and plants.
Masters In Procurement
Jr. Logistician Resume
Headline : An experienced Logistician, providing strategic, operational, or tactical level support and ensure the overall facilities processes in support of building management objectives; leveraging existing networks and expanding others; anticipating mission requirements and operational requirements and offering alternatives and advice; and evaluating, redesigning and implementing facilities processes for mission support. Takes pride in the ability to work independently and in team efforts.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suites, Asset Management, Team Leader, Technical Support.
- Received and ensured purchase orders, assets, materials and parcels x-rayed, inspected, scanned, barcoded, inventoried and stored in area of assignment.
- Assembled equipment, office furniture, and computer hardware; palletized, shrink wrapped, labeled and stored in appropriate warehouse location or loaded on truck for transport.
- Transported classified documents, purchase orders and classified assets to and from field offices within the Washington Metropolitan area.
- Conducted clearing, sanitization, release, and disposal of magnetic media and computer components.
- Provided administrative support; document processing, data entry, faxing, filing, and answering emails and telephones.
- Coordinated with Facilities Management in the implementation of office moves, renovations, and maintenance.
- Extracted and cleared Wi-Fi hardware from desktop computers for security purposes.
- Escorted personnel throughout facilities to ensure safety, security and completion of work orders.
Logistician I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a company or government agency that could use work experience and the skills that developed during service to the United States Army as a Logistics Subject Matter Expert.
Skills : Physical Inventory Control, Inventory.
- Supervised and/or performed the general upkeep and maintenance of all supplies and equipment at unit and Battalion levels which were subject to inspection at any time.
- Maintain a suspense file of all pending transactions and requisitions in order to maintain the unit property book and section hand receipts up to date.
- Ensure that all hand receipts were properly updated and signed in a timely manner in accordance with proper regulations.
- Responsible for producing periodic reports, such as inventory, equipment shortages, and equipment excess, among many.
- Performed walk-through inspections in order to obtain 100% accountability and identify excess property and property that requires maintenance or repair.
- Performed tasks involving the usage of LIW/LOGSA account for all supply related matters.
- Appointed as Unit level Government credit card holder and contracting officer.
Logistician II Resume
Headline : Transitioning veteran experienced in intelligence analysis (electronic, signals, and all-source) and logistics. Looking for opportunities in the defense, technology or financial industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Java, Analysis, Logistics, Customer Service, HTML, Management, Leadership, Military.
- Managed a 10-acre remote facility consisting of three major structures totaling 60,000 square feet.
- Evaluated and implemented local services contracts valued at $31K/year in support of three military organizations.
- Researched and submitted construction contracts totaling $120K in facilities upgrades.
- Formulated and managed an annual operating budget of $300K.
- Calculated future expenditures using a trend analysis model, incorporating the results into future budget submissions that have been 98% accurate to the real cost.
- Used the previous year's regional budget data to compare with local budget data to justify two annual budget increases totaling $60K.
- Provided logistics support to a government customer in Afghanistan Arranges the transportation and storage of materials that have been procured.
- Compared invoice to items received; once received items are entered into an asset management database.
Bachelor Of Arts
Headline : Over 20 years of experience obtained from positions such as receptionist, secretary, procurement clerk, buyer, senior logistician, customer service representative, and accounts receivable clerk which enhance value as a team member because of diverse experience to adapt to the ever changing needs of the business world today.
Skills : Account Management, Logistics Supervisor.
- Evaluated materials and human resources needed to carry out logistical activities in conjunction with the line manager and technical advisor.
- Implemented technical choices, policies, and logistics procedures.
- Ensured correct use of tools/documents for logistical monitoring.
- Monitored regular maintenance and protection of all project infrastructures and equipment.
- Responsible for all movements in the project and ensured availability of a fleet of vehicles that met project needs in terms of size, quality, and security.
- Responsible for the safety of persons and goods.
- Organized KISS movements between the field and capital, collaborating with capital coordination teams.
- Managed the procurement system, following local/regional procedures and MSF procurement rules.
BA In Business
Logistician III Resume
Summary : An intelligent, dedicated team player who is looking for a challenging and rewarding position that will give opportunities to grow as an employee and a person.
Skills : Software updates, RF cable troubleshooting, Installation.
- Redesigned filing system to increase efficiency and reduce time spent shuffling paperwork.
- Increased profits in the repair department by 70% through improved technician access to materials and greater efficiency in repair.
- Directly managed government equipment and repair activities in support of a million dollar per year FAA contract.
- Project lead on the development of department-wide customer service instructional materials.
- Maintained good relations between the company and representatives of the Federal Government.
- Produced multimedia instructional material for world-class technical instructor group.
- Created instructional guidelines for international training efforts based on psychological learning theory.
- Designed new shop floor layout reducing required space by 75%.
Logistician III Resume
Headline : Experiences are varied and have awarded with a wide range of useful skills to include facilitating and coordinating communication between supervisors and constituents, staying abreast on changing trends that are relevant to occupation fundraising, and successfully working with the public and senior level personnel to organize community events.
Skills : Writing, Consultation, Research, Public Speaking, Microsoft Office Programs, Adobe, Data Entry, Budgeting, Motivating Employees, Project Management, Program Coordination,Management, Inventory Control, Webdesign, Business Management.
- Served as a team leader for a group of supply specialists.
- Supported the day-to-day operations of a section that maintained and repaired small arms, and other weapons and devices to support combat operations.
- Inspected and documented repairs and services.
- Implemented inventory control measures to safeguard over $1,000,000 of sensitive items and equipment.
- Recorded details such as acceptance-rejection status on over 2000 weapons while coordinating with senior personnel to schedule equipment repairs.
- Organized complex information and data, and translated it to composed written reports.
- Evaluated weapon defects and provided technical assistance regarding armament related matters.
- Participated in establishing job requirements and goals for section.
Supply Logistician Resume
Summary : Develop Teamwork relationship and self-motivated Manage Leadership and Negotiation Be innovative, competent, in analytical skills; and complete assignments on time Strongly in verbal and written communication and specialize in mathematics accuracy Strategy in Financial Planning and Forecasting Detail and goal-oriented, strong work ethics, and responsible Be hardworking, assertive, and open-minded.
Skills : Accounting, Cost Accounting, Budgeting, Inventory Management, Financial Analysis, GAAP, ERP/SAP, Microsoft Office, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP.
- Expedited the purchasing and receiving of over $25 million worth of aircraft parts that directly minimized aircraft downtime by 30%.
- Coordinated location audits and inventories which improved effectiveness to nearly 97% (an increase of 25%).
- Reviewed warehouse cost accounting and produced cost of goods sold reports.
- Ensured timely and accurate delivery of monthly, quarterly, and annual inventory valuation reports for management.
- Reviewed efficiencies and recommended process improvements for inventory control.
- Identified and corrected perpetual inventory issues.
- Reviewed logistics performance with customers against targets and benchmarks.
- Identified opportunities for inventory reductions.
M.S In Accounting
Summary : Seasoned warehouse and logistics professional. Managed automobile spare parts warehouses, medical warehouses and warehouses for a space program. Looking for opportunities to apply skills and promote a more efficient logistics and warehouse arena.
Skills : Property Management, Inventory Management, Computer.
- Oversaw all supply and logistics function for 23rd Space Operations at Thule Tracking Station.
- Issued and tracked all parts for the Operations floor to ensure uninterrupted satellite tracking.
- Tracked, issued and pickedup of all parts needing calibration.
- Maintained MSDS book by conduction inventory of HAZMAT items to ensure proper documentation for each product.
- Ensured all parts for DRMO are labeled correctly using appropriate serviceable tags.