Senior Supply Chain Manager Resume
Summary : Successful Project Manager with 8 years of overall experience handling implementation and support projects in Supply Chain Planning domain. This has included years of direct hands-on supply chain experience. Lead and managed large cross-functional teams through an end-to-end project lifecycle to implement new processes and systems.
Skills : SAP APO, SAP SCM, Supply Chain Management, Strategic Sourcing, Leadership Development, International Business, ERP
- Managing the senior management sales and planning dashboard, identifying and mitigating project issues and risks.
- Working closely with the team, stakeholders, and vendor team to ensure successful project implementation and proactively resolve any project delays, scope changes or discrepancies.
- Analyzing the supply chain operations and identify opportunities that will improve the KPI's like OTD (Order To Delivery).
- Designed and implemented VMI and spares hub demand forecasting, replenishment planning processes and order promising.
- Developed and implemented a branch transfer protocol for pricing and logistics.
- Facilitating the transfer of overstock and surplus inventory to branches in short supply.
- Reducing acquisition cost in several large volume product/commodity categories.
- Negotiating with vendors to determine availability, pricing, and terms of sale.
Bachelor Of Technology
Global Supply Chain Manager Resume
Summary : An ability to multi-task and handle the pressures arising from having to meet deadlines and targets. Embrace diverse environments committed to promoting creativity, effective problem solving and breakthrough results. Familiarity with construction engineering fundamentals and wood structures.
Skills : Microsoft Great Plains, Servoy Client, Autocad, Operational Leadership, Vendor Management, Materials Management, Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Evernote
- Responsible for supplier relationships and purchasing while focused on specific retailer needs, often custom packaging.
- Ensuring customer requirements are met or exceeded.
- Managing the processing of orders from consumers, retailers and production customers.
- Managing contracted retail distribution center; shipping and receiving.
- Responsible for ensuring consumable supplies are accurately controlled to reduce obsolescence, outdates and waste within the assigned units.
- Responsible for all replenishment orders, managing returns, recalls and product conversions within areas of assigned responsibility to include, proper supply levels, labeling and changes in Lawson.
- Coordinating and performing scheduled physical inventories of assigned areas within the Services department and working with the Supply Chain Management team and Perioperative Services department management to analyze outcomes and adjust inventory levels as appropriate.
- Establishing a distribution network that fits the company's specific needs.
Bachelors of Science
Supply Chain Manager/Procurement Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, proactive Supply Chain Manager/Procurement with proven ability to adapt and leverage fresh perspectives and breakthrough ideas to solve problems, improve processes and drive solutions. Possesses a thorough understanding of Account Management, Retail & Distribution Operations combine to increase efficiency and enhance both supplier and customer relationships.
Skills : Supply Chain Management, Strategic Sourcing, Leadership Development, International Business, ERP
- Working with suppliers to improve lead times, costs and net working capital.
- Leading and driving techniques such as ABC/XYZ analysis, VMI, Kanban, Consignment, and Quantity contracts to reduce and assure the availability of inventory.
- Managing the supplier performance evaluation to assure utilization of suppliers that best meet company requirements on quality, delivery, and cost.
- Collaborating with Opex and quality to drive supplier quality improvement programs as needed to ensure the lowest opportunity for perfecting quality.
- Working in close coordination with R&D and Engineering at an early stage of new product introduction by providing strategic inputs from SCM perspective so that the NPI execution process within SCM and in general operations is smooth.
- Planning, scheduling and assigning work considering customer requirements, priorities, and available resources while assuring utilization, efficiency and absorption targets are met.
- Developing procedures for the section and independently performing various special projects in direct support of senior management.
- Leading and supporting projects to increase emerging market supply base and drive cost savings.
- Coordinating team activities and providing commercial and technical assistance to staff.
Bachelors of Science
Financial And Supply Chain Manager Resume
Objective : Financial And Supply Chain Manager with 4 years of proven track record in cost reduction and productivity improvement using innovative approaches, I specialize in Strategic Global Sourcing, having the ability and experience to look at the total spend of any company, provide detailed analyses.
Skills : SAP, Oracle/PeopleSoft, QAD, Maximo, Microsoft, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Complete E-Commerce Solutions
- Established and enforced company-wide policy, standards and purchasing processes, aggregated enterprise, and field buyers' inputs to categorize strategy recommendations, and developed preferred suppliers for pipeline equipment, and managed supplier relationships and performance.
- Served as a core team member to lead the enterprise enhanced saving program targeting at a run rate of $85 million annual savings against $4.5 billion spend within two years, targeting on spending categories of natural gas midstream assets/facilities such as pipeline, compression, gas processing, and conditioning and end-user facilities.
- Led strategic sourcing function, encompassing contract/supplier management and category management, which yielded $10.2 million savings during the first year.
- Brought more than 45% of spend under contract through strategic agreements while fully integrated supply chain functions across three ERP systems (SAP, PeopleSoft/Oracle).
- Responsible for reporting project updates to cross-functional partners throughout the organization.
- Controlled and tracked project budget/spend on a monthly basis.
- Provided return to vendors (RTV) forecast information to warehouses.
- Owned development and maintenance of return disposition manual for each warehouse.
Masters of Business Administration
Supply Chain Manager/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Imaginative and resourceful in conceiving and implementing creative ideas for process improvements. Strong leadership and administrative qualities and strong communication skills at all levels. Responsible for inventory goals and measurements to drive high inventory turns.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet Research, Epicor, CG Orders, ERP, JDE, SAP, MRP, And AS400 Company Mainframe Programs.
- Responsible for purchase parts steel, metals, paint, tires, wood, aluminum extrusion, doors, nose cones, caps, fenders, electrical parts, generators, a/c, and other specialty parts.
- Managed over 3,000 with a weekly purchasing cycle for weekly, biweekly and 3 weeks lead time.
- Parts are managed via our Epicor system using an MRP system, VMI, Consignment Inventory, Kanban and Cycle Counting.
- Developed presentation materials for project-related discussions as well as senior leadership reviews of initiatives, plan, and implementation status.
- Ensured that all appropriate Environmental, Health & Safety, Quality & Food Safety, and GCS requirements are incorporated into all aspects of project development and execution.
- Led sourcing projects and initiatives by working closely with key stakeholders.
- Identified stakeholder expectations and ensured that the sourcing project objectives, scope, and deliverables meet stakeholder expectations and that projects are delivered on-time and on-budget.
Bachelors of Science
Manager - Supply Chain Sourcing Resume
Summary : Supply Chain Sourcing and individual contributor with 12+ years in Supply Chain and Finance, seeking a position to utilize management, negotiating and accounting skills in order to enhance company effectiveness and achieve company goals.
Skills : SAP, Microsoft Office Suites, Inventory Management, Procurement, Production Control, Lean Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Project Management
- Managed the warehouse to meet company objectives related to shipping and receiving, order fulfillment, and associated functions in support of sales and customer needs.
- Hires employees for the operation, set motivating goals and objectives, and provide formal and informal feedback as needed to develop employees.
- Ensured efficient space utilization. Monitored departmental efficiency and effectiveness and make operational changes as needed to improve them.
- Scheduled labor and production for efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Initiated, coordinated and enforced optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Adhered to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements.
- Maintained the health, safety, cleanliness, and security of the building and staff. Developed and implemented processes and procedures to ensure compliance with all food safety and OSHA rules and regulations.
- Managed inventory control and reconcile with the data storage system.
- Worked with Plant Manager to prepare an annual budget. Planned work, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
- Produced reports and statistics regularly. Communicated with various, departments, to receive information, resolve questions and issues and coordinate activities.
- Ensured the warehouse facility is maintained in a safe, clean and orderly condition.
- Oversaw inventories for third party logistics.
Bachelor Of Arts
Global Supply Chain Manager Resume
Headline : Best described as an articulate Global Supply Chain Manager problem solver, who makes solid decisions based on facts. Possess an adjustable leadership style that encourages others to capitalize on their strengths and do what they do best. Excel as a taskmaster, but prefer to collaborate when developing standardized processes.
Skills : Warehouse Management, Manager, Logistics Management, Procurement, Management, MS Office, Project Management, Operations
- Responsibilities include managing the Warehouse Supervisor, Subordinate teams, and the Receiving department.
- Responsible for all planning of production lines to include 2 Master Planners and 3 Production Coordinators and all plant procurement activities.
- Established the planning process to include planning horizons for high volume production line.
- Implemented a reclassification of raw materials for implementation of a cycle count program.
- Redesigned the organizational chart for the department in order to maximize customer service and effectiveness.
- Designed and implemented a cross-functional excess and obsolete review to utilize slow-moving inventory as substitutions.
- Lead, guided and directed hourly associates to meet or exceed operational goals, as well as monitoring performance, providing coaching, counseling, and development, and used Key Performance Indicators to make ongoing improvements and enhancements.
- Accountable for maintaining integrity for on-time shipments, people utilization, damages.
- Provided periodic reports to multiple tiers within the organization, ensuring accurate communication.
Controller & Supply Chain Manager Resume
Summary : A highly motivated Controller & Supply Chain Manager with progressive accomplishments leading projects, operations, logistics, and supply chain management initiatives for affluent corporations and their clients. Committed to managing operations and projects impeccably while consistently delivering desired results and contributing to the company's initiative. Recognized abilities for developing a functioning compliance process, contract negotiation, and problem-solving with extensive knowledge in areas of auditing and performance metrics development.
Skills : Strategic Process Planning, Vendor Management, Forecasting & Trend Analysis, Metrics Production, Budgeting Controls, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat
- Assessing business conditions, evaluate emerging business needs (e.g., seasonality, promotion events) and taking action to address near-term opportunities to improve service, reduce costs and/or generate incremental revenue to enhance operational results across the distribution system.
- Ensuring all established policies and procedures are followed.
- Creating high customer service expectations among team members, monitoring results with customers to ensure performance is meeting expectations and taking action to correct performance gaps and/or address improvement opportunities.
- Accountable for maintaining a safe environment for team members and visitors at the assigned distribution center in accordance with company policies and health and safety regulations.
- Accountable for providing a safe work environment, elimination of accidents and the security of distribution center facilities and team members while on company property.
- Responsible for the development and growth of the facility team.
- Set the standard for and oversees the housekeeping activities.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of all operating systems.
- Developing suitable programs for maintaining company standards of sanitation, maintenance, security, housekeeping, quality and safety of equipment and facilities in a manner that assures their most efficient operation.
- Operating in compliance with federal, state and local statutes.
Bachelor Of Arts
Lead Supply Chain Manager Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of experience in managing supply chain operations. Designed and implemented policies and procedures which allowed for a lean and efficient supply chain. Trained, supervised, managed, and supported a dozen team members. Proven ability to adapt to new surroundings and operate under high-stress conditions. Critical thinking and innovative leader who is adept at balancing operational, financial, personnel, and regulatory constraints in the supply chain.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Change Management, Customer Service, Leadership Development, Lean Manufacturing, Inventory Management, Inventory Control, Project Management
- Driving continuous improvements and preventative measures within the facility cycle count programs.
- Managing inbound replenishment process to ensure proper materials are available for production in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Driving and achieves plant performance goals and objectives including Delivery, Inventory, Productivity, and Budget Performance.
- Championing the materials team to achieve annual cost savings.
- Providing clear direction and priorities for department members including the establishment of individual goals and training plans through the performance feedback process.
- Establishing daily tools to drive accountability and informed decision-making to the appropriate level.
- Creating boundary-less materials organization to support supplier transitions and assure customer satisfaction through product distribution and manufacturing.
- Implementing Lean Manufacturing techniques to improve material flow and efficiencies.
- Developing people and systems to support new business growth opportunities.
- Working closely with other Leadership Team members to support Safety, Quality, Operations, HR and Finance objectives.
High School Diploma
Sr. Supply Chain Manager Resume
Summary : Directed, trained, and motivated teams of up 50+ employees. Outstanding communicator and negotiator with the ability to collaborate with and influence key decision-makers. Excellent at problem-solving, critical thinking, team building, decision-making, analyzation, and leadership through process improvement.
Skills : Supply Chain Management, Purchasing & Procurement, Warehouse Operations, Inventory Control, Process Improvements, Logistics & Distribution, Transportation Services, Training & Development
- Directing procurement team, providing leadership, as well as training and development with a focus on improving processes which include the use of MRP for the planning of procurement and production, inventory control, physical inventory, and distribution.
- Performing analysis of sales forecast vs actual customer actuals communicating trends and opportunities through bi-monthly calls with the sales team.
- Utilizing MRP to create and continuously revise production schedule based on changing customer demand ensuring a balance of supply vs demand lead the physical inventory process managing system and warehouse setup, planning and procedures, counting & validation, reconciliation and posting of counts.
- Collaborating with sales and marketing teams to reduce and eliminating slow-moving items while coordinating with procurement to ensure obsolete inventory is mitigated.
- Developing quantitative supply chain, operational, and customer solutions through collaboration with internal and external organizations.
- Assisting in developing business tools and processes to capture and monitor metrics for supply chain processes.
- Regularly analyzing data and making recommendations for process improvements.
- Coordinating and implementing warehouse, transportation, and supply chain best practices.
- Acting as the main point of contact and liaison between Operations and Simulation team and the rest of the Planning department.
Bachelors of Science