Business Development Executive Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in customer relations, marketing, or sales within a competitive and professional environment that allows opportunity for both career advancement and personal growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Inventory Management, Sales, Sales, Project Management, New Business Development, Team Building.
- Studied and learned new high-end technologies including storage infrastructure, application performance management, and security, to better serve clients and deliver new lead-generation products for the company.
- Worked directly with Directors and VP's of Marketing and Channels for clients including RingCentral, HP, Arrow, Riverbed, Gigamon, Prosperoware, and several of their larger Value Added Resellers.
- Strategically reached out to Directors, VP's, and CTO's of companies ranging from 50 employees to Fortune 500 companies to introduce new technologies and their potential benefits on behalf of my clients.
- Managed up to 20 different clients, building sales pipelines for each.
- Scheduled high-level, quality conference calls, GoToMeetings, and face-to-face appointments with decision makers who were sales ready.
- Awarded several consecutive accolades including Highest Conversion Rate, Most Appointments Set, Best Quality Appointments, and the newly created Rock Star award.
- Consistently increased the amount of appointments set each month and rewarded with more responsibilities as well as given new, high-end clients.
B.S. In Business Administration
Senior Business Development Executive Resume
Summary : Highly effective Sales and Marketing Professional with 10+ years of working in a competitive sales team atmosphere. Skilled in strategy, closing and relationship building. Self-directed, enthusiastic sales professional who is adept at branding, business development, marketing, public relations, sales and service. Entrepreneurial spirit with very high personal and professional goals. Solution oriented, consultative, team player adept at building and maintaining relationships.
Skills : Computer Skills Customer Service Communication Cold.
- Business Development and as an Internet Marketing Consultant in the Medical, Cosmetic and Beauty industry team with a focus on revenue generation in this B2B (business to business) sales.
- Drove strategic client acquisition strategies by identifying and cultivating relationships within the Medical, Cosmetic and Beauty industry.
- Established as a key player in leading business development and generating revenue.
- Worked in partnership with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Training, Product, & Service organizations to propose appropriate offerings that paralleled the industry needs/changes.
- Introduced new offerings and vendors to members of the sales team and existing Strategic Clients in an effort to expand Strategic Clients' multi-product portfolios.
- Led efforts to acquire new Strategic Clients by identifying potential clients, meeting with the decision-makers within these businesses and establishing relationships to partner with industry leaders.
- Identified opportunities for product, program, and process improvement with a focus on driving revenue growth including seasonal/promotional campaigns across digital programs.
Junior Business Development Executive Resume
Objective : Excellent situational problem solver inspiring product confidence Valued consultant for in-depth product knowledge and application Vast electronic rolodex containing thousands of professional contacts in the Health Care community.
Skills : Bilingual - Spanish.
- Leading provider of service desk, IT service management, and IT asset management software.
- Recruited to bolster awareness and penetration of the company's portfolio of products to new and existing accounts.
- Identified and qualified opportunities, educated on the effectiveness of technology solutions, secured appointments and collaborated with the sales team to secure strategic deals.
- Achieved and/or exceeded monthly sales quota during tenure by building a strong pipeline of qualified leads.
- Identified opportunities, introduced company and portfolio of products to stakeholders, secured the participation of business leaders and technical resources during webcasts and established critical relationships with key decision-makers.
- Collaborated with the Business Development Manager to define strategies to grow specific territories.
- Defined effective go-to-market strategies leveraging prospecting, event follow-up, and marketing campaigns that contributed to capturing new accounts and enabling business growth.
Bachelor Of Arts
Business Development Executive I Resume
Summary : Skilled Business Development Executive with proven history of acquiring new accounts Experienced sales executive with international sales experience. Proven track record of achievement with customers in selling, and managing products, services and solutions. Management of various disciplines to ensure business and program objectives.
Skills : Salesforce, Developing Skills.
- Responsible for sourcing, generating and building new business opportunities for the company through cold calling, emails and following up on warm leads from lead-inception to close.
- Required to have the sales skills to build a pipeline of qualified new prospects and deliver, or to be trained to deliver, effective presentations and product demonstrations.
- Responsible for the relationship with a prospect from lead-inception to close.
- Collaborating with management and team members at all levels enhance the opportunity for a sale, including but not limited to working with the VP to schedule appointments and close larger-volume sales.
- Responsible for training and developing a sales team of 10 to 15 employees.
- Responsible for achieving monthly sales objectives/quotas and weekly activity metrics.
- Prospect for and identify new account opportunities to build a robust pipeline; involves a fair amount of cold calling and quickly moving the prospect through the company's pre-qualification process.
Business Development Executive II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that challenges me and provides me the opportunity to reach my full potential professionally and personally utilizing my abilities and years of experience. To join an Organization that is progressive intellectually and technically, and one in which practices collaborative leadership with integrity and honesty throughout.
Skills : MS Office, Salesforce.
- Successfully mastered a very sharp learning curve in a short period of time, achieving the highest sales closing ratio of all training participants.
- Proactively evaluated competitive activity and business operations and determined recommendations to restructure the organization and to improve the company brand.
- Consistently ranked among top performers, expanding customer base while maintaining excellent client rapport despite intense market competition and a tumultuous economic climate.
- Identified customer requirements and maintained contacts.
- Involved in the decision-making process together with technical staff and management decision-makers, facilitating the execution of the sales process.
- Built sound, lasting, working relationships with key partners and clientele.
- Analyzed important industry market intelligence in relation to market trends and future product development.
- Worked in business-development teams on business-planning strategies Prepared business proposals and maintained client accounts and relations.
Business Development Executive III Resume
Summary : Government affairs and business development professional with 20 years experience successfully advocating the public policy agenda of government and revenue generation objectives of businesses.
Skills : Proposal Management And Writing, Contract Management, Government Affairs, Public Affairs, Legislative, Regulatory Compliance, Legal, Contracts.
- Created and enhanced strategic relationships with elected, appointed, and career state and local government officials including governors, legislators, agency and department level directors, county supervisors, and mayors.
- Advocated corporate public policies to state and local governments.
- Managed political action committee and corporate donations.
- Successfully lobbied against restrictions on the sales and marketing activities of government contractors.
- Responsible for drafting and negotiating state legislation decreasing corporate tax obligations.
- Served on the boards of directors and committees of industry trade associations, political parties, and community service organizations.
- Sold information technology consulting and business process outsourcing services to state and local governments and healthcare providers.
- Created and presented value propositions, technical solutions, cost and prices models, and risk-mitigation strategies to EDS' management, partners and subcontractors.
Masters Of Public Administration
Retail Sales & Business Development Executive Resume
Summary : Sales Team Management Dynamic sales leader who increases revenue through consultative sales methodologies. Consistently exceeds sales quotas through individual sales production as well as recruiting, training and developing productive sales teams.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales.
- Designed and directed sales & marketing strategies.
- Manage the entire sales process, from uncovering opportunities, developing solutions/value propositions, monitored compliance integrity, creating contracts, negotiating terms, closing opportunities and providing on-going customer service after agreement implementation.
- Monitored compliance integrity to achieve and guarantee stakeholders' project goals and objectives.
- Selected Achievements o Introduced new medical rehab/athletic commercial equipment product lines.
- Introduced numerous new product solutions to customers in the territory.
- Provided product presentation to key decision-makers.
- Implemented programs, project procedures, and materials related to compliance assessments.
- Leading efforts to establish cost-effective, long term solutions with key suppliers to optimize the total acquisition cost of materials, reducing project cost, increasing profit margins to ensure budget integrity and availability of required materials.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sales/Business Development Executive Resume
Objective : Account Management Dynamic sales executive with a record of surpassing million-dollar sales quotas within highly competitive markets. Exceptional communicator with a consultative sales style, account management skills, exceptional problem-solving abilities, and a keen client needs assessment aptitude. Aggressively identify opportunities, develop focus, and provide tactical business solutions. Available for travel.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounting.
- Generated tens of millions of dollars in new loans and deposits, consistently meeting aggressive sales targets.
- Managed sales process from beginning to end.
- To generate prospects, Cold called businesses, networked with industry-related professionals to develop referral opportunities, networked in trade organizations & chambers of commerce, participated in community events, and developed referrals and new business from existing clients.
- Visited clients and prospects on site to present solutions.
- Reviewed business trends to advise clients about expected changes and structured deals to balance the clients' needs with the bank's benchmarks.
- Prepared forms and agreements to complete sales.
- Partnered with internal departments to produce proposals, ensuring that proposals met funder specifications and deadlines.
- Developed a network of professional contacts, negotiated partnership arrangements with external vendors.
Business Development Executive/Consultant Resume
Summary : Self-starter business development executive, offering fifteen years proven success in achieving business goals in highly competitive markets. Outstanding knowledge of the jewelry industry, market demands and effective organizational structure of businesses. Broad background in account management, sales and closing skills. Proficient in accessing decision makers, discovering buyer's influencers, negotiations, and overcoming customer objections.
Skills : Korean, Project Management, Global Marketing/Strategy.
- Opened Caribbean and Alaska markets through personal networking generating 3 million dollars in year to date sales.
- Strengthened Caribbean & Alaska client base to 30 accounts averaging 100k per door.
- Exceeded sales by 15-20% each year by opening 2 to 3 new doors per year generating in $200-300k in additional sales.
- Managed cruise ship promotions for Caribbean & Alaska territories to create brand awareness in the tourist market.
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition.
- Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints.
- Attend educational workshops; review publications, and be involved in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales.
Bachelors Of Commerce
Asst. Business Development Executive Resume
Summary : Worked with the largest companies in the world, down to individual consulting in the B2C space. Challenged and rewarded for those efforts. Complex problems for clients and spending time with them learning about their greatest challenges.
Skills : CORE SKILLS Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access,.
- Responsible for leadership, mentoring, and managing product teams doing research, development and engineering.
- Total responsibility for work of teams resolving technical & operating problems as well as budgets.
- Provided technical leadership to teams with guidance and advanced subject matter skills mainly in robotics.
- Developed a family of totally new products for lean manufacturing- US Patent #7,694,583.
- Current workforce was not used to working with robots and needed to mentor them with the applications.
- Guided the sales force as to new potential customer contacts as well as leading the engineering group to adapt new thinking of holding parts in robotic grippers as well as measuring parts at the same time.
- Worked with high level teams such as the Board of Directors and President of the company and got their full support for implementing strategic plans in all departments of the organization.
Associate Business Development Executive Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Business Development Executive with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : MS Office, C.
- Responsible for prospecting and closing new business opportunities and developing new business partnerships.
- Specialize in strategic sales and customer relations with more than 25 years of experience in high-energy negotiation strategies.
- Competencies include: new business development, market research and analysis, management, product positioning and promotion, advertising strategy, vendor/agency selection and management.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills; a respected manager who leads by example.
- Extensive expertise directing all aspects of sales and vendor relations.
- Proven ability to train, motivate, and lead successful cross-functional teams of subordinates.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
Business Development Executive Resume
Headline : Responsible for Managing all appointments from initial confirmation through attendance by performing due diligence and following up to ensure all parties were still ready to engage.
Skills : Market Growth And Sales Support, Executive Adminstrative, Relationship Building.
- Plan, negotiate and manage vendors for delivery of services such as food and beverage, housing, special event venues, audiovisual, transportation, registration and security.
- Scheduled on-site client meetings while allocating travel and extended conference times.
- Partner with executive management and third party to execute marketing, logistics and program management for events.
- Analyze and gather feedback from attendees to determine areas of potential development after each event or marketing campaign.
- Directed event and member communications and publicity, utilizing cold calls, direct mail, print ads, and broadcast emails.
- Collaborated with marketing department on marketing concepts and delivery.
- Branded, strategized, coordinated marketing content and value proposition for a focused approach to gain interest in target markets.