Objective : Currently in the Army National Guard and will be graduation from Hawaii Community College in May of 2015. I have only one class left to go that could be done online and feel that this would be the perfect time to start my career. I am looking for full time employment while attaining work experience.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Fluent In English And Spanish, Cash Handling, Warehouse, Customer Service, Leadership Skills.
- Smile and greet every guest in the hotel.
- Help all guests take out any luggage from their vehicles.
- Call cabs for guests.
- Make deliveries up to guest rooms.
- Do room checks for the front desk.
- Assist guest with their bags to their room for check-ins and check outs.
- Store luggage for guest.
- Organize the storage area and make sure it's clean.
Objective : To obtain a position in the hospitality field that will allow me to grow, excel and challenge my acquired skills.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Audio and Visual Equipment.
- Greeted & welcomed all guests upon arrival.
- Assisted in the handling & storage of luggage.
- Monitor lobby appearance to maintain & keep safety standards.
- Ensure all guests leave satisfied at check out.
- Train new employees on hotel standards & procedures.
- Distribute claim tickets for valet car services.
- Offered suggestions/directions to popular NYC attractions.
- Responsible for efficient, safe and friendly arrival and departure of hotel guest.
Guest Services/Bellman Resume
Headline : Customer Focused Highly Motivated Team Oriented Dedicated Professional 7 Years in Hospitality Industry Quick, Adaptable Learner Flexible and Accommodating Innovative and Enthusiastic Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Microsoft Power Point OPERA HOLIDEX.
Skills : Word, POS, Powerpoint, Customer Service, Telephone Skills, Excel, Cashier, Cash Handling, Cash Register, Transportation, Trainer, Training, Basic Computer Skills, Windows.
- Provided transportation for guests to and from their desired destination.
- Provided guests with up-to-date hotel information in a timely manner.
- As concierge, provided recommendations to restaurants, reserved tables and transportation services when needed.
- Maintained guest satisfaction by proving excellent guest service with continued follow through on all guest needs.
- Valet Responsibilities: parked vehicles, retrieved vehicles per guest's request.
- Doorman Responsibilities: operated door for guests, assisted with directions, recommendations, transportation.
- Acted as the person responsible for leaving a lasting impression with all of our guests.
Objective : To graduate from a University with a degree in Business Management. Technical Skills/Proficiencies Certified Departmental Trainer Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A) Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint Professional appearance, attitude and demeanor Honesty and Integrity.
Skills : Java, Python, C++, Databases, Customer Service, Communication Skills, Time Management Skills, Time Management Skills, Fast Learner, Dependable.
- Greeted guests and handled all their luggage.
- Provided them with any answers to questions they asked.
- Maintained a log book of all the luggage we held for the guests.
- Helped the front desk agents and supervisors with any tasks they assigned me.
- Accomplishments I worked the afternoon shift from 3pm-11pm and I always helped my fellow employees with any tasks at hand.
- Learned how to be patient.
- Skills Used People skills, communication skills and multi-tasking skills.
Objective : Constantly striving to learn new software development techniques, and spend much of my free time writing software or improving my portfolio. I am very much interested in Mobile Development, Data Visualization, and Backend Development.
Skills : Bilingual English & French.
- Helped customers move to and from Units in condominiums to the parking lot and their personal vehicles.
- Made morning coffee and treats for guests.
- Provided top of the line customer service.
- Took each client's individual piece of luggage to their rooms in a timely and professional manner.
- Remained in flow of consistently providing the true Aloha Spirit.
- Included driving golf carts and having clients ride to certain destinations and areas throughout the beach and resort.
- Loved sharing about our island and culture and made many friendships.
- Helped me to reconnect with visitors and share my genuine love of the island.
Night Auditor/Valet Bellman Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging sales position that will utilize my knowledge, experience, and training with the potential for growth and development as well as enhance my skills, abilities and experience for growth opportunity.
Skills : Sales, Costumer Service Skills, Data Entry, Leadership, Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
- Welcomes guest and assists with baggage to the front desk.
- Escorts guests to their room; places baggage in the room.
- Assists guests with their luggage throughout their stay, stores luggage and issues claim checks as requested.
- Keeps current on hotel accommodations, services and area attractions, promotes the hotel and area services and attractions.
- Responds to customer inquiries for information, assists guests get in and out of vehicles.
- Delivers phone messages, mail or packages, faxes, flowers, etc.
- to guest rooms.
- Collects and returns outgoing laundry and dry cleaning.
Valet bellman Resume
Headline : Solutionoriented and versatile professional offering solid business operations and customer service experience. Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse variety of people effectively and cohesively. Work well as a leader or member of cohesive, productive teams; lead by example. Proven success in fastpaced and challenging environments. Exceptional organizational, verbal and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Transport and storage of guest luggage, assistance with guest packages.
- Use friendly, fun and appropriate expressions when addressing guests.
- Be fully acquainted with the different points of interest within the surrounding area of the hotel.
- Assist in making reservations for restaurants and limousines for our guests; assist in airline ticket requests.
- Ensure the delivery of mail, and special deliveries to guestrooms.
- Followup with guest complaints to ensure that any problems are resolved.
- Call taxi and/or shuttle for guests as needed.
- Assist, retrieve and load luggage for guests.
Associate of Science
Bellman/Superintendent Of Services Resume
Summary : Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and computer related communication skills. Highly motivated with a solid work ethic, dedicated, dependable, team player. Very reliable, courteous with excellent customer service skills. Proven success in exceeding customer satisfaction. Skilled at multi-tasking while maintaining strong attention to detail.
Skills : Programming, Microsoft Office.
- Delivered exceptional customer service to guests.
- Greet and welcome our guests with a positive attitude.
- Unloading luggage at curbside upon a guest's arrival.
- Treated all guests in courteous and professional manner, register guest and issued room keys as well as delivering the luggage to a guest's room after check-in.
- Worked closely with concierge to make sure all of our guests demands are met.
- Store luggage for guests as needed before or after check-in/checkout.
- Advice guests on local things to do and see, recommending restaurants in various price ranges and attractions such as museums and sightseeing features.
- Assist front desk staff with guest issue Keep hotel public areas clean including lobby, pool, hallways, public restrooms and meeting rooms, assist maintenance with projects.
Travel and Tourism
Bellman/Guest Services Resume
Objective : Highly enthusiastic customer service professional with 5 years of high-end retail sales and customer service experience. Results-driven server with proven ability to establish rapport with clients. Personable and responsible Cashier and solid team player with upbeat, and positive attitude.
Skills : Opera Property Management System, Epitome Property.
- Responsibilities Pre-Opening team member.
- Deliver messages, packages, offer dining or nightlife suggestions.
- Well versed in all events on the property to best direct all guests appropriately.
- Serve as a lobby ambassador to ensure all guests are in accordance with the commitment to cam policy.
- Assist in storing luggage for guests upon arrival, departure and during their stay.
- Valet attendant for all hotel guests and venue patrons.
- Assist with all VIP guest errand related requests.
- Give detailed tours of the property to various VIPs, hotel guests and visitors inquiring about potential events.
Bellman/Concierge Service Resume
Headline : Highly talented, skillful and creative Transportation Engineering Technologist III with great experience overseeing activities on major construction projects to include maintenance, bridge inspection, utility relocation projects and monitor railroad engineering related function within divisions and all districts for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC). Also perform tasks requiring the application of complex technical principles in the design, development and review of major engineering projects.
Skills : Promote Any Company That I Am Employed With. Increase Company Finance And Notoriety At The Highest Level Which Produces Financial Rewards.
- Greet and welcome arriving guests as they enter the hotel.
- Store guest luggage upon request and assist with the loading and unloading of luggage into and out of automobiles.
- Welcome and escort guest to and from their room.
- Inform guests of all safety features and promote hotel outlets.
- Ensure that guests have a pleasant stay.
- Maintain accurate logs.
- Daily check to ensure that keys are ready for check in.
- Daily bag pulls, luggage pick up and drop off, guest pickup and drop off.
Headline : I have been interested in the way the right combination of words can turn into dollars since elementary school. Majority of my work experience had something to do with selling, either an idea or a feeling to a consumer.
Skills : HIPPA,Administering Injections.
- Handle baggage for travelers at transportation terminals or for guests at hotels or similar establishments and escort incoming guests to rooms.
- Offer information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel and casino, points of interest, and entertainment attractions.
- Inspect guest's room to ensure furnishings are in order and supplies are adequate.
- Explain features of room such as operation of television, and in-room safe, and how to place telephone calls, and answer any questions the guest may have.
- Page guests in lobby, dining room, or other parts of hotel/ casino.
- Deliver messages and runs errands.
- Call taxi for guests and/or assist with other arrangements.
- Deliver packages to guest rooms.