Customer Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Expert in organizing, tracking, metrics gathering and analyzing physical and logical topologies using SAP MM, and Lawson ERP systems. Ability to recognize trends from disparate information.
Skills : Inventory Mangement, Operations Management, Planning, Service & Repair.
- Oversaw the daily operations of the inbound call center.
- Responsible for the recruitment and hiring of all departmental staff.
- Assisted with preparing and directing schedules.
- Monitored attendance and schedule adherence, make recommendation changes and implement those changes to meet service level needs.
- Coordinated with Sales, Marketing, Billing, Activations, Credit, Engineering, Telesales and Retention, when necessary to maintain service standards.
- Developed, implemented and executed department policies and procedures as well as refinement of those policies and procedures.
- Reviewed daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
Sr. Customer Operations Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will utilize and strengthen skills in Information Technology, Executive Administration, Organization Management and Team Building by accomplishing strategic goals and objectives, within a challenging work environment.
Skills : Productivity Tools: Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010.
- Achieved 100% renewal rate and exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for startup of new accounts, critical accounts recovery and transition accounts by designing workflows, workspace configuration.
- Programmed status reporting against critical success factors and documentation, implementation and standardization of PBMS processes.
- Responsible for full back-office support and administrative services.
- Served as primary point of contact for customers.
- Implemented, managed and audited site-specific safety awareness and compliance.
- Maintained data of PBMS processes and services across a 13 account based of corporate and legal clients.
Jr. Customer Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Looking to perform managerial skills in an environment that harmoniously balances work and personal life, while growing as a business professional.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CA Clarity PPM, Microsoft SharePoint.
- Maximized sales through superior store conditions, competitive awareness, sales & merchandising programs, effective ordering and monitoring direct store deliveries.
- Controled department labor dollars by ensuring effective scheduling and performance standards.
- Controled shrink/gross profit by ensuring proper product handling, receiving, pricing integrity and ordering.
- Maintained clean, orderly, appealing and hazard free work areas and merchandising policies & procedures.
- Ensured a safe environment for customers and associates.
- Ensured total store compliance with policies, procedures and laws as required by Federal, State or Municipal Law.
- Cultivated and maintained superior customer relations through polite and efficient handling of customer inquiries and complaints, attention to Associate appearance and behavior and maintaining service level standards.
Customer Operations Manager III Resume
Objective : Managed all Print On Demand operations, including supervising staff, performing human resources support functions, and budgetary oversight.
Skills : Productivity Tools: Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010,.
- Achieved 100% renewal rate and exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Led the relocation of department to a new site while maintaining production standards and customer deadlines.
- Fostered harmonious Associate Relations with active listening to Associate concerns, as well as overseeing and participating in Associate selection, orientation, Training/Development, performance appraisal, counseling, recognition programs, service awards, etc.
- Managed, implemented and maintained high standards of Food Safety and sanitation in all areas of the store to be in compliance with all Federal, State and company policies/procedures.
- Responded to incoming customer connection reports and ensure responses to all service issues.
- Controled the loss of Store money through proper handling of refunds, deposits, etc., while ensuring all applicable service/office personnel are trained.
- Oversaw store payroll process to ensure accuracy and compliance.
IT Project Management
Customer Operations Manager II Resume
Summary : Provides proper account notation regarding cause, action and resolution of calls - Engages in outbound customer service, retention, survey, and .
Skills : Microsoft Office, B2B Sales, Relationship Management, Sales, Cold Calling, Community Relations.
- Directly supervised Front End,Cash office and pricing.Responsible for all cash handling, pricing integrity, hiring and training processes and .
- Responsible to manage 4 stores in the Metro Detroit Area.
- Provided decision support and coordination management to the Customer Service organization including standard analyses, evaluations and .
- Managed daily operations for all customer service and sales distribution channels Responsible for development of sales and customer support channels .
- Managed and coordinated all staff at Canadian Tire Corporation Head-Office - Facility Management Site.
- Liaised with key customer on project and negotiated deadlines.
- Worked with sales to ensure customers were receiving expected service levels and determined how to improve if necessary.
Customer Operations Manager I Resume
Headline : Reliable and punctual manager who possesses an excellent work ethic and more than 14 years in retail. Areas of expertise include inventory, cash management, exceptional customer service, store management and merchandising. Inventory control procedures Employee scheduling Cash handling accuracy Loss prevention Personnel training and development Store planning and design Organized Time management Detail-oriented Excellent multi-tasker.
Skills : Operations Management, Warehouse Management, Inventory Management.
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Opened and closed the store, which included counting cash drawers and making bank deposits.
- Balanced the needs of multiple customers simultaneously in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Recruited, hired, developed and retained retail talent for the company.
- Maintained knowledge of current promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Administered all point of sale opening and closing procedures.
- Addressed customer inquiries and resolved complaints.
High School Diploma
Assistant Customer Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Operations Manager with extensive experience leading multiple departments in a fortune 300 company. Strong leader, team player, excellent communicator, progressive change agent and creative problem solver. Consistent track record of maintaining and balancing a budget of $4.8M a year, improving efficiency, reducing expenses, and maximizing employee productivity.
Skills : Warehouse Management, Shipping And Receiving, Construction Project Engineer, Safety.
- Reported to the Senior Manager and the Client with 42 direct reports and 32 indirect reports.
- Conducted all aspects of mailroom operations: shipping and receiving, warehousing, working with FedEx, UPS, and DHL on a daily basis, customer contact and support.
- Monitored key accounts on a daily basis which entailed employee scheduling to ensure proper support for the wide range of services provided.
- Prepared daily spreadsheets of detailed transactions, i.e.
- Conducted daily team meetings reviewing safety topics.
- Initiated and led implementation programs for organizational clarity, quality improvement, employee initiative and preventive maintenance.
- Met all customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
Associate Customer Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Technically knowledgeable Engineer focused on customer service excellence and management effectiveness. Customer acclaimed success in a demanding, global, high tech environment. Track record of establishing strong, mutually productive relationships with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, engineering, operations, supply chain and finance.
Skills : Electric Pallet Jack, Microsoft Office, Kronos, Dot Qualified.
- Guided cross-functional program team to define new product requirements, qualification, packaging and sourcing.
- Facilitated action to positively affect margin, pricing and internal system requirements.
- Ensured program success of 30 production products running concurrently.
- Ramped an additional 12 products per year while effectively managing end-of-life on 8 products.
- Streamlined and drove monthly forecasting process, developing detailed forecast analysis at a customer and part level.
- Presented joint capacity model with strategic partner including analysis of technical, capacity, geographical and even seismic considerations.
- Qualified additional factory locations in Taiwan and the Philippines for IC assembly.
Customer Operations Manager/Director Resume
Summary : Self- motivated and solutions-oriented business professional with several years of expertise in Customer Service Management, Business Analysis, Management Consulting, Recruitment &Training, Operations Management. Skilled at managing teams of on policies and procedures to ensure excellent customer service, compliance, reduced operational risk and increased profitability.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service , Planning & Organizing, Project Planning& Management, Client Relationship, CRM.
- Ensured excellent customer service through compliance, thus fulfilling the business vision.
- Conducted various research, data gathering and analysis.
- Facilitated meetings.
- Responsible for daily activities, record keeping and ensuring proper procedures are adhered to.
- Gathered information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer inquiries.
- Communicated appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Provided functional guidance, training, support and assistance to lower level staff.
Customer Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Results driven professional with over 15 years of accounts management experience. Extensive experience in Healthcare and Banking customer service. Hands-on management style. Excellent planning, implementation and time management skills. Strong communication and problem solving skills. Exceptional in adapting to and guiding teams through organizational change.
Skills : Customer Relationship Management, Thrive in fast pasted enviornment, Strong Work Ethic.
- Managed a staff of 7 production supervisors and 3 performance enhancement leads supporting 200 production employees.
- Acted as corporate liaison for B2B credit/debit card services via fraud monitoring and full service business solutions.
- Plan required staffing, schedules, and service level results across multiple product lines and multiple sites in partnership with Workforce, Finance, HR, and Training & Organizational Development.
- Established and oversaw new procedures to address areas requiring improvement.
- Created and implemented programs and plans that support the balance of production and quality.
- Developed customer educational programs and act as a customer advocate.
- Partnered with other organizations to ensure client satisfaction by serving as a point of contact for Account Development Partners, participating in client visits and account reviews and resolving client issues.