Community Service Coordinator Resume
Objective : Innovative material scientist leveraging technical expertise in engineering electronic and bioactive materials with desired structures and functions. Creative and productive independent research contributor committed to solve problem. Responsible collaborator competent and adaptable to different roles in team work.
Skills : Microsoft, Supervision, Excellent Communication.
- Coordinated with voluntary non profit agencies within the locality serving as a liaison to ensure consumers service coordination HCBS needs were met.
- Served as new agency liaison processing applications for agencies seeking to become service providers.
- Responsible for ensuring the renewal of MSC vendor contracts for local Developmental Disabilities Service Office.
- Advised voluntary agencies to ensure they were following procedures and processes as mandated by the State.
- Collaborated with NYS Fiscal Entitlement to ensure voluntary agencies billing and payments were current.
- Acted as supervising case manager when senior coordinator was out of the office.
- Evaluated participant history and assessed placement needs to secure placement in appropriate community-based provider.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Community Service Coordinator Resume
Summary : Responsible, enthusiastic, and dependable individual who excels in challenging environments. Management and on the job training experience in various customer service settings. Recognized for high ethical standards in all work performed with government documents. Flexible and detail-oriented with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Skills : Networking, Network Management.
- Trained and oversaw program participants including maintaining records, timesheets and training activity.
- Conducted on the job training to teach and demonstrate principles, techniques, procedures of essential tasks.
- Developed teaching aids, supervise and monitor trainee's use of tools and equipment and ensure they follow policy/standards.
- Observed and evaluated trainees work to determine progress, provide feedback and make suggestions for improvement.
- Recorded daily sales, prepare deposit paperwork Order and receive supplies; reconcile inventory lists; purchase supplies at local retailers.
- Recorded and maintained inventory of necessary materials and equipment in Excel spreadsheets.
- Arranged schedules and regulate flow of work within the training program.
Doctor Of Philosophy
Jr. Community Service Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a position within the company where can utilize skills gained through education along with life and professional experiences.
Skills : Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis, HPLC, MALDI-TOF, UV-VIS.
- Assisted with all community aid programs.
- Oversaw our food pantry, which serves approximately 300 families per month.
- Oversaw utility, medical, and housing assistance programs.
- Responsible for maintaining our pantry and ordering food.
- Coordinated work for numerous volunteers that we encounter each year.
- Assisted with scholarships for our clients as well as referring them to other agencies that may help them.
- Provided our clients with a voice in the community and beyond.
Associates In Science
Community Service Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Self-starter with competence in the management of multiple tasks, and a desire to improve the community seeks work in the Community Development field to utilize over 10 years' of in-depth knowledge in working with vulnerable communities, utilizing relationship building skills, a hard work ethic, superior planning skills and a love of community.
Skills : Typing 45 Wpm, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook.
- Coordinated and managed services within 12 buildings of the Housing Authority Portfolio.
- Implemented new programs connecting residents to outside resources.
- Escorted seniors and residents to service appointments as assigned by supervisor.
- Implemented parenting skills and mother & child interaction groups.
- Created and managed successful community events.
- Implemented afterschool and summer programs in family sites.
- Created activities for residence and senior sites.
Community Service Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Processed employee payroll and employment information Attended and participated in consumer's plan of care meetings Conducted orientation and . Assisted families with budgets and plans to assist them in becoming more stable with their financial obligations.
Skills : Business: Financial Statement Developer, Management,.
- Prepared and applied for funding's from state, federal, county, foundations, and endowments.
- Presented and assisted over proposals and submissions through agency's planning efforts with Program Directors and Administrative and Finance Officers.
- Established relationships with individuals and groups for problem-solving for low-incomes communities, partnership, service coordination and mutual goal and objective setting.
- Ensured that resources are used to accomplish needed outcomes and are in compliance with funders, program goals, objectives, deliverables, laws, rules, regulations and practice standards.
- Assisted the Director in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP's, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules.
- Tracked the progress and quality of work being performed which generated $400,000 in gross sales to vendors.
- Reviewed project from funders throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Assistant Community Service Coordinator Resume
Summary : Energetic, hard-working, passionate, well rounded Exercise Science Professional with experience in the health field. a drive for wanting to help others live a happy and healthy life. Being a successful student athlete has given the ability to manage time, work well with other people, and take on leadership roles with a positive, outgoing, and energetic personality.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Strategic Planning.
- Focused on community development, restoration, public safety and economic development.
- Assisted in the preparations in grant applications.
- Responsible for the collection, evaluation and supervised progress of grant programs, reporting to director, steering committee in compliance with DOJ.
- Worked directly with community rich in diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Counseled and referral community to appropriate resources.
- Supervised daily activities and transportation of criminal defendants.
- Met with agencies and community groups to plan and schedule projects.
Associate Community Service Coordinator Resume
Summary : Dynamic, results-oriented professional with successful track record in the service industry. Superior telephone, customer service, and computer skills. Exceptional resourcefulness and reliability in accomplishing set goals. Persuasive and sincere communicator when dealing with management, peers, staff and diverse clientele.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Grant Writing, Project Management, Public Speaking, Public Relations, Communication.
- Conducted grant research, program design, grant writing, application, submission, and management after award, for a variety of inter- and intra-Departmental programs.
- Managed three separate CDBG/ESGP grants.
- Required to troubleshoot a failing program, and design and implement programmatic changes.
- Responsible for bringing the Program to State standards, increasing the scope and efficiency of services and receiving additional funding.
- Implemented a quality assessment and control program.
- Served as the Division of Public Welfare liaison to various community organizations, landlords, constituents and the City Administration.
- Supervised and trained employees in the Temporary Rental Assistance Program and re-designed standard operating procedures to ensure prompt payments and adherence to appropriate state regulations for an annual budget in excess of $700,000.
B.S. In Civil Engineering
Assistant Community Service Coordinator I Resume
Headline : Obtain a challenging position associated with a company where can utilize skills and gain further experience while making a positive contribution to the company. Bachelor of Science in Therapeutic Recreation.
Skills : Group Facilitation; Trauma Informed Care; Treatment Plans; Microsoft; Motivational Interviewing, Excellent Commincation; Team Player; Organized.
- Rapidly promoted to hold supervisory role overseeing community service program for legal offenders performing community service work as part of legal sentencing.
- Organized all systems including correspondence, data management, scheduling and deadline oversight, and offer general program administration.
- Handled logistics, timesheet reporting, performance, and case status for road crews; supervised crew details to meet service expectations.
- Communicated with Probation Officers regarding status, deadlines, performance, and regulatory adherence of crew members; performed case management.
- Scheduled and conduct PR appointments; prepared for RCO and manage RCO data entry.
- Managed case transfer requirements; oversaw case referral processes.
- Monitored client performance and issue written warnings regarding performance failures.
Associate Community Service Coordinator I Resume
Summary : To perform the required job above the expected duties, Work with peers in integrating service into the curriculum as determined by organizational metrics. Tracked, assessed, and managed reporting processes to align with legal requirements.
Skills : Microsoft, Forklift, Powerpoint, Autocad, Sales, Quickbooks, Word, Excel, Event Planning, Research.
- Determined program qualifications for potential clients.
- Managed day to day operations through effective inventory controls and reporting.
- Interacted with community through events and workshops focusing on education, services, and application procedures.
- Served as a liaison for specific agencies (HearMobile) and programs.
- Handled logistics associated with service programs to include but not limited to scheduling volunteers and making organizational reservations.
- Developed the Newark Partnership for Lead Safe Children, an organization of 93 community organizations committed to integrating lead poisoning prevention education into their daily activities.
- Planed and organized service trips for all students Promote and recruit for events Serve as the liaison between the school and organizations Keep.
Community Service Coordinator Resume
Objective : To establish a long-term career in a company where I may utilize my Community Service Coordinator professional skills and knowledge to be an effective Associate Program Manager and inspiration to those around me.
Skills : Microsoft, Supervision, Excellent Communication.
- Issued Contracts, Letters of Intent, Purchase Orders, etc.
- Maintained Contract Execution Tracking Log.
- Established and managed budgets for activities and community events.
- Facilitated drug and alcohol counseling sessions for parolees satisfying court -mandated stipulations.
- Worked as liaison for parolees, agents and community based providers.
- Secured over 30,000 dollars in grant money for at risk youth in two months.
- Oversaw, advertised and scheduled computer lab monitors to keep computer lab open during business hours.
Bachelor Of Science