Youth Volunteer Coordinator Resume
Summary : Reliable and competent Youth Volunteer Coordinator with exceptional, organizational, interviewing, data entry, and customer service skills. To utilize the knowledge and skills I have acquired to do my part in fulfilling the mission of the Medical Center as directed by my superiors. To obtain a service-related position where I can use my skills to contribute to the community and to the success of the company.
Skills : Research-Oriented, An Eye For Detail, Determined And Dedicated, Proficient In Access Word And Excel.
- Assisted in presenting a curriculum to volunteers that result in a deep commitment to community service.
- Executed an overall plan for community outreach and engagement for volunteers (i.e. Corporate, Faith-based, Civic, Board of Directors, etc.) to support the organizational goals and vision through program activities, empowerment workshops, fundraising and outreach events.
- Used evaluation tools to gauge/measure engagement impact with volunteers and/or organizations (i.e. Corporate, Faith-based, Civic, Board of Directors, etc.).
- Led volunteer events and/or workshops set-up and clean-up.
- Maintained personnel files/contacts, volunteer hours, group activities and In-Kind Donations on volunteers in compliance with licensing standards and Promise House policies and in Blackbaud and/or Database.
- Prepared reports as requested presenting statistical data as well as anecdotal information regarding outputs and outcomes of the program on a monthly basis to External Affairs. Manage, process and solicit In-Kind Donations/Drives (e.g. Corporate, Faith-based, Civic, Board of Directors, etc.).
- Managed, processed, organized and conducted an inventory of In-Kind Donations in the Clothing Store.
- Networked and fostered positive and collaborative relationships with local businesses to raise awareness about the organization and the development of engagement and partnership pathways for individuals and/or organizations that align with our mission and vision through community events.
Bachelors of Science
Community Volunteer Resume
Objective : A talented Community Volunteer successful at consistently delivering the highest quality service. A fast worker who always goes the extra mile to sell more and keep customers happy. To secure a position which will lead to a fulfilling and lasting career in the field of mental health and substance abuse. Dedicated, service-focused professional seeking employment for a better future for both myself and my family. Reliable worker with the ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills. Backed by solid work history, reputation as a team player and passion for helping others.
Skills : Clinical Operation, Organizational, Natural Ability To Connect With Others With Compassion, Empathy And Listening
- Working with many people suffering from addiction and mental illness, which has given me a great deal of practice in helping people who are suffering from difficulties counsel and sponsor young women by taking them through the steps of alcoholics anonymous and instructing them on how to work a good quality program.
- Guiding young women through difficult situations and assisting them in completing specific assignments in order to stay sober.
- Specifically driving them to meetings, counseling them over the phone daily, meeting with them weekly to asses their progress, and assigning them readings and 12-step workshops.
- Consulting with and advise women to discuss their options and goals so that rehabilitation programs and plans for accessing further services can be developed to speak weekly.
- Volunteering as support staff for solider that were either deploying or getting a yearly physical health assignment.
- Completed a training program which covers various aspect of human trafficking, tools in working with survivors and tools for self-care.
- Ensuring abused and/or neglected children are safe and have necessities for living.
- Working directly with social workers and foster homes to determine who should be awarded custody of such children.
Bachelors of Science
Volunteer/Program Manager Resume
Objective : Volunteer/Program Manager with excellent communication skills with customers and employees. Self-taught and knowledgeable about computer technologies and maintenance. Active team player in achieving a common objective Proficient in meeting deadlines, solving problems, carefully following instructions, learning guidelines and methods, and working independently. Hardworking, efficient and effective in accomplishing tasks.
Skills : Warehouse, Child Care, Senior Care, Janitorial, Microsoft Office Certified
- Provided excellent customer service by answering calls and actively listening to callers as well as directing customers.
- Performed successful blood draws on patients using proper sanitation and protocol.
- Made sure they took their naps, had their snacks, worked on classroom work, shared in centers and prepared them for the end of the school day.
- Ensured a safe and friendly environment was established at all times for students ranging from the ages of 3 to 14 years old.
- Performed a wide range of administrative, analytical, and support duties and functions relating to various aspects of the organization.
- Organized and supervised games and other recreational activities to promote physical, mental, and social development.
- Presented subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of teachers, using lectures, discussions, or supervised role-playing methods.
- Worked in the pharmacy printing labels, refilling ambulance bags, helping pharmacist with basic jobs.
Bachelors of Science
Healthcare Volunteer Resume
Objective : Passionate Healthcare Volunteer for patients in addiction recovery with a Bachelor of Arts in Human Development, an Associate of Arts in Human Services, and a Certificate in Alcohol and Drug Studies. A strong and sympathetic understanding of drug and alcohol abuse disorders as well as the individual and family needs during recovery.
Skills : Communication, Advocacy, Hard Working And Fast Learning, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office
- Worked with veterans requesting services at the Substance Abuse Treatment Center (SATC).
- Performed intakes, utilized CPRs to input addiction severity index form data.
- Collaborated with different team members such as psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, and nurses in order to fulfill the veterans' needs.
- Utilized knowledge of community resources to refer clients to appropriate source
- Evaluated departmental processes and procedures and provides recommendations for areas of improvement.
- Tracked and recorded Lifesaving Center volunteer data and creates reports utilizing the volunteer management database.
- Adhered to the policies and procedures.
- Worked cooperatively with departmental staff to ensure a positive, team-spirited working environment.
Bachelor Of Arts
Volunteer Work Resume
Headline : Possess extensive administrative and managerial experience working for senior-level executives. Detail-oriented and conscientious. Oriented and provided on-the-job training opportunities for 6 new hires. Initiated and researched office supply overcharges by the vendor, saving company significant money. To obtain a position that would give me the opportunity to enhance, motivate, and teach young minds to learn.
Skills : Computer, Willing To Learn, Flexible, Organized, Customer Service, Supervisory, Training, Public Speaking
- Assisted people of all ages in the creation of arts-based projects on and off-site, as needed.
- Assisted with prep, set up and breakdown of community and public events.
- Worked with Community Engagement Coordinators to share information about upcoming community events.
- Participated in training and continuing education.
- Cultivated relationships and maintained regular communication with nonprofit agencies, schools, neighborhoods, and social service agencies to solicit community needs.
- Gathered on-going needs from community partners to create a project inventory.
- Cultivated and solicited current and prospective corporate partners with a focus on growing support for employee volunteerism to meet local social needs.
- Recognized frequent individual volunteers and recruit and train them to be Volunteer Leaders.
Bachelors of Science
Office Support Staff Volunteer Resume
Objective : Extensive experience in customer relations with a solid academic background in public administration and criminal justice. Strong analytical and human relations skills. Effective in helping customers and associates resolve issues and concerns. Exceptionally well organized, resourceful, and highly motivated with the ability to handle multiple projects and produce timely, high-quality work.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Public Speaking, Business Writing, Customer Service, Lead Worker
- Coordinated and confirmed volunteer workday details with staff and groups via email and phone calls.
- Led workdays indoors and outdoors and work side by side with groups at various sites.
- Facilitated a positive and fun workday where the volunteers feel accomplished.
- Took photos during the workday and at volunteer program sites.
- Prepared appreciation tokens and marketing materials to distribute at workdays and events.
- Followed-up with thank you letters, send photo discs and record workday details on excel documents.
- Maintained accurate workday reports and statistics.
- Demonstrated the ability to positively and effectively manage an unexpected change in programming.
- Provided support for special recognition activities and events.
- Assist with volunteer recruitment, retention, and motivational programs.
- Assisted staff with office projects, filing, data entry, and office organization.
Bachelors of Science
Volunteer Tax Assistant Resume
Headline : Patient to customers needs while exceeding customers expectations and enhancing company goals. To establish myself in a growing industry that utilizes my degree and creative skills and promotes personal and financial growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Statistical Typing, QuickBooks, Adobe, Bluebeam, Professional Phone Manner, And Office Etiquette Calendar
- Preparing miscellaneous tax filings: Annual reports, business registrations, property tax returns, etc.
- Supporting the global tax compliance process, assisting with tax returns, statements, elections, etc.
- Creating, organizing and standardizing federal, state, and international tax files in the Tax Department SharePoint site and file room.
- Handling information requests for clients upon request.
- Providing administrative support to the Department such as scanning, copying, making travel arrangements, expense reporting, coordinating meetings, ordering catering, set up meeting rooms, opening and handling mail, and other ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Preparing presentation materials for senior management and external constituents.
- Responsible for updating schedules, databases, organizational charts, and other tax tools as changes occur in the legal entity structure, tax laws, etc.
- Maintaining multi-tax filing calendar and tax provision calendars, and other due dates.
- Completing tax processing (i. e., photocopy applicable tax returns attachments, completing and tracking certified mailing slips, and files originals in tax files) for income returns adhering to strict regulatory filing due dates
Bachelor Of Arts
Administrative Support Volunteer Resume
Headline : Self-motivated Administrative Support Volunteer with diverse experience in computer support and information technology. Reliable, hardworking and dedicated team player that works well under pressure and with minimum supervision. Seeking an opportunity to obtain a position with a growing company using my education background, organizational skills and working relationships with people.
Skills : Project Management, Agribusiness, Operations Management, Business Development, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, International Business, Community Development, Business Management
- Responsible for providing comprehensive administrative and technical support for a complex program of services.
- Working cooperatively and collaboratively with management personnel to ensure smooth and efficient daily operations in the designated department.
- Serving as administrative support to Volunteer Department.
- Providing clerical support for the department including all volunteer requirements; i.e. application, medical, references, background checks.
- Inputting information into the data base. Creating/editing reports for the volunteer department.
- Filing documentation in a timely manner. Preparing volunteer files for surveys.
- Assisting the Manager in pulling information for the dashboard and other statistics needed.
- Copying/assembling all training manuals. Providing assistance for volunteer educational sessions.
- Providing assistance for volunteer recognition activities and events with other volunteer services staff.
Masters of Business Administration
Objective : Volunteer with a passion for caring for animals. In the future, I aspire to attend veterinary school in order to pursue a career in the veterinary medicine branch. Desire to work in an environment in which I am able to gain more knowledge on animal care. Having gained a substantial amount of experience thus far, I hope to continue to pursue animal-related careers. Overall, my main goal is to ensure safety and satisfaction for animals in need.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Google Drive, And Kennel Connection, Basic Computer Knowledge
- Responsible for assisting those interested in seeking information on adoptable animals during weekly adoption events.
- Responsible for assisting with adoption event set up including setting up/ breaking down kennels, maintaining kennel sanitation, and assuring adoptable animals are properly, and comfortably situated in their designated kennels or pens during adoption events.
- Responsible for providing temporary housing for foster dogs until they are adopted out to their forever homes.
- This includes properly introducing foster dogs into our home, slowly socializing foster dogs with our own pack, teaching basic training and manners, caring for and properly medicating ill fosters, and encouraging play and socialization with both animals and people.
- Cleaned stalls, tacked and groomed horses, and aided in the education and safety of children coming in for camps and trail rides.
- Provided customer service, greet, and answer customer inquiries.
- Fostered sense of community and leadership within a high-adventure focused group.
- Cared for a variety of pets including dogs, cats, gerbils, birds, and reptiles.
Medical Records Clerk (Volunteer) Resume
Objective : Volunteer Medical Records Clerk with two-plus years' management and marketing experience in various medical and professional environments. A motivated professional with a positive attitude who is self-directed. My ability to communicate effectively and train efficiently enables me to be a great team leader. To obtain a position in which my communication skills, organizational abilities, and enthusiasm will be assets to the company.
Skills : Great Oral And Written Communication, Positive Outlook, Time Management, Detail Orientated, Adaptable Creative Thinking.
- Assumed the authority, responsibility, and accountability of the medical records.
- Assisted in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing the medical records section in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assisted in establishing procedures to be followed in the collection, coding and indexing, and the filing/retrieving of medical records.
- Advised the administrator on federal and state laws concerning medical records.
- Reviewed discharge and death records, as well as records on the nursing units.
- Collected, assembled, Indexed, checked, and file resident charts and personnel records as may be necessary.
- Ensured that incomplete records/charts are returned to nursing service for correction.
- Assisted the medical records clerk in maintaining a record of authorized information taken from charts/records (i.e., type information, name of recipient, date, department, etc.).
Bachelors of Science