Interior Design Consultant/Executive Resume
Summary : Interior Design Consultant with over 19 years experience in showroom and outside sales. Accomplished Manager with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. Exceptional ability to assist client in creating design concept and making product selections to meet their expectations and budget.
Skills : Computers, Microsoft, Customer Service, Relationship Building, Verbal & Written Communications.
- Established conceptual design direction, refined and developed interior design in conjunction with project manager and architectural team members.
- Required to document existing conditions, review construction progress, installation and punch walk through.
- Subcontracted fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, art work, furniture, and related items.
- Responsible for technical accuracy of interior documents, specifications and budgets for projects.
- Assisted Project Manager in analysis of design manpower and schedule for design, preparation for design deliverables and met all documentation requirements.
- Met regularly with Project Managers to discuss design direction, schedule and priorities, technical and design issues, upcoming meetings and presentations.
- Created database using Access for proposal management system, tracking win/loss of submissions, debriefing notes, and client data; resulting in more efficient & effective use of time collaborating with cross-functional teams.
Interior Design Consultant/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a professional position where can utilize extensive customer service, sales and managerial experience, as well as strong administrative and organizational skills to enhance the company's Customer satisfaction and corporate mission.
Skills : Digital Photography. Graphic Design. Restoration, General Building And Maintenance Skills.
- Assisted clients with design advice, furniture placement and fabric/paint/carpeting selections both in a showroom and in-home visits.
- Worked as part of a 10-12 person team to continually service customers in 60,000 square foot showroom, including telephone, web inquiries/email.
- Provided accurately and up to date product knowledge on 35 different companies and their associated products to clients as needed.
- Accountable for handled /collection of customer payments, cash, credit card processing as well as arranging and assisting with applications for financing.
- Communicated between manufacturers and clients regarding the status of product and product delivery.
- Assisted clients with space planning, furniture and fabric selections for infants' and children's bedrooms.
- Designed custom furniture pieces and bedding ensembles for clients.
Interior Design Consultant/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Over 36 years experience in Retail Sales, Customer Service and Interior Design. Positive and enthusiastic person. Many interpersonal skills.
Skills : Contract Interior design residential and commercial.
- Created interior design plans for single rooms and entire residential homes and businesses using Ethan Allen products and services.
- Created a Design plan and have a visual presentation of these plans with customers.
- Assisted customers in single and multiple retail purchases.
- Maintained instore responsibilities of product display, merchandising, and individual customer accounts.
- Handled all facets of customer service from the inception of a sale, design, order entry, installation of rooms and after delivery follow-up.
- Held instore seminars on Interior Design topics.
- Worked with office staff and substituted for the receptionist during her breaks.
Lead Interior Design Consultant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within the business and interior design field that will challenge and guide to use education, skills, and past experiences in a way that will mutually benefit the business and myself; and allow for future growth and advancement.
Skills : Space planning/floor plans, Reflected ceiling plans, Elevations Lighting/electrical plans.
- Led the creation of unique interior and exterior home designs according to the specifications of clients which involved selected colors, materials, and finishes necessary for the design concept.
- Established and retained open communication with clients to ensure adherence to specified requirements.
- Developed new products for clients' home upgrading projects.
- Effectively managed the development and strategic execution of strategic sales programs in accordance with corporate mission.
- Coordinated with design professionals in improving and ensuring superior quality of project output.
- Notable Contributions: Successfully exceeded annual sales quota by 117%.
- Completed the sales training program and consistently received five sales and customer service awards from 2006 until 2007.
Bachelor's In Fashion
Interior Design Consultant/Analyst Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, outgoing, customer focused, efficient, organized, a very quick learner, willing to train, instruct and manage others, technically proficient, eager to experience new things, welcome to changes and new technologies, and able to clearly communicate in writing and verbally.
Skills : Excellent Customer Relations, Elevated Organizational.
- Operated of In-home interior design consulting company.
- Meet with the customer, measure, create floor plan, produce idea board, assist in customer selections and purchases.
- Continued relationships with existing customers from Furniture Sales positions.
- Assisted customers in creating a home design that reflects their own style and taste.
- Professionally greet clients to establish rapport & obtain appointments and in-home consultations.
- Make weekly home calls to evaluate the client's needs & provide an individualized design solution that closes the design project and furniture sale.
- Maintained a working knowledge of the builder’s programs.
Associate Interior Design Consultant Resume
Summary : Published Interior Designer with extensive experience in higher education, corporate, and cultural institution projects. Demonstrated performance in all project phases including Programming, Schematic Design, Design Development and Construction Administration.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service.
- Created furniture plan layouts incorporating program requirements.
- Selected furniture, finish options for client presentations.
- Presented furniture, finish options to the client for approval.
- Documented client approved furniture, finish specifications for an issue to vendors and contractors.
- Coordinated and monitored project planning, documents, schedules, cost estimates with clients, contractors, vendors, and consultants.
- Worked closely with interior designers to incorporate and execute furniture sales and design of new and existing.
- Managed design appointment in designated appointment time.
Interior Design Consultant/Specialist Resume
Summary : Currently a full-time student at UCLA in pursuit of a Master's Degree on Interior Design & Architecture, due to graduate summer. Background is in Child Development and Education.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Photoshop, Salesforce, Illustrator, Adobe.
- Created professional presentations to creatively communicate design intent and direction.
- Participated in furniture selection and documentation of the specifications.
- Ensured the project vision and design intent are reflected.
- Successfully assisted clients in choosing furnishings that are consistent with their preferences and budget.
- Produced content for material boards and specification binders for presentation and construction.
- Superiored communication and organizational skills to manage multiple projects efficiently under extreme pressure and tight deadlines.
- Properly prepared for each consultation by having a working knowledge of home buyer folder, plan features, blue prints, etc.
B.S. In Interior Design
Interior Design Consultant/Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced in interior design industry worked in sales, design consultation, interior coordination, space planning, computer aided drawing, showroom work and as architectural rep.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Promoted product sales by greeting customers and communicating to determine needs and presenting corresponding products.
- Processed orders, as well as managing records and payments.
- Advised clients in selecting finish materials for homes and businesses, to include identifying client needs, determining budget requirements, and presenting options.
- Measured spaces and prepared scale drawings.
- Collaborated with other departments to coordinate final look based on client needs.
- Prepared purchase orders, as well as ordering materials and coordinating with vendors to ensure timely delivery.
- Visited work sites to monitor progress and address issues, coordinating with contractors.
Bachelor Of Science
Interior Design Consultant II Resume
Summary : Interior Design Consultant position within an organization that can fully utilize skills to achieve their business needs and objectives, Assist in ensuring timely response to home buyer, builder and internal company calls/emails via coordinator
Facilitate via coordinator special requests for pricing and custom options.
Skills : Autocad, Quickbooks, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Assistanted to builder, for new construction and renovations.
- Attended client meetings, builder/architect & job site meetings.
- Executed budgets, expediting & tracking purchase orders.
- Oversaw installations of millwork, Kitchen & Bath Designs Outdoor Spaces: Front yard layout designs for driveway & landscape.
- Designed Layouts for outdoor kitchens, supervising construction and installations.
- Facilitated home buyer appointments based on WBS established appointment flow criteria.
- Conducted home buyer appointments up to and including multiple accounts, being a back-up or as directed by management.
Certified In Interior Design
Interior Design Consultant Resume
Summary : An interior design position with a company that challenges creativity, utilizes design skills in Construction Documents, Graphics & Presentation, Space Planning, Color, Materials & Finishes, Lighting & Furniture Specifications.
Skills : Auto Cad 2014, Photo Shop, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Produced pricing and construction documents to pull permits.
- Get estimates and prepare budgets and work orders for construction cost.
- Met with trades and Coordinate construction schedule.
- Make sure that all design meets FOX requirements, all architectural standards and complies with ADA.
- Helped to determine space needs for anticipated growth, making recommendations for short and long term projects.
- Coordinated construction with Private Architects, Chief Administrative Office, and Engineers.
- Consulted with the home buyer to determine the budget and vision for their new home.
BS In Interior Design