Export Agent Resume
Objective : To work with the public and provide quality customer service and project a positive company image. Work with dynamism, creativity and initiative.
Skills : : Advance Knowledge Of Computer, Excellent Customer Service And Able To Multi-task.
- Reviews and processes day to day operations in the Magaya system evaluates and recommends equipment needs.
- Plans and schedules appropriate service line for a situation (ground, expedited, air, ocean, etc) to maintain a cost-effective balance between customer service and cost of shipments.
- Develops skills in data entry of transportation data from a regulatory and tracking perspective Insures regulatory requirements and proper documentation, including transit documents and customs clearances, exists for shipments.
- Ensures documentation is accurately processed, distributed and released to carrier, forwarders, customers and agents in a timely manner.
- Prepares all necessary data entry and confirmation of key milestones (departure, arrival, customs clearance, PODs, etc.) as specified by Customer Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains courteous, prompt and efficient customer relations.
- Oversees and completes accurate billing to clients based on pricing established with the clients while ensuring accurate costs and profits are maintained.
- Oversees the pick-up and transfer of shipments with appropriate partners.
- Establish and maintain all necessary procedures to assure a clean, properly organized, safe and healthy environment for all personnel.
Jr. Export Agent Resume
Objective : Dedicated and focused professional administrator with over 6 years of experience seeking a position utilizing administrative skills in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment, to successfully foster personal and professional growth in alignment with the organization's strategic objectives and overall vision.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Dependable, Computer, Customer Relations.
- Create files based off information provided into Pegasus and AES data system for shipping to the correct destination.
- Print labels for the warehouse for proper labeling and piece count in order to build pallets for the flights.
- Wrote Dimensions, Weights and shipper info on incoming freight.
- Create Consolidation Airway Bills for the Air France flights, which include: passenger and freighter flights.
- Check for known and unknown shippers as well as consent to screen.
- Enter deviation codes into each file to describe why freight did not ship.
- Send out daily reports via email to let the shippers and Air France Industries know what was shipped and what was not.
- Check freight for correct commercial Invoices.
- Contact shippers for commercial invoices when one is not provided with the freight.
Sr. Export Agent Resume
Summary : Seeking a career with an Export Agent logistics organization to get an opportunity to handle import-export operations and further enhance knowledge in international trade.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service , Excel.
- Responses and answers phone calls and emails.
- Follows instructions received through e-mail from customers directly, or routed by the overseas offices.
- Makes necessary bookings arrangements with different carriers or co-loaders.
- Informed the customers/overseas offices with the status of their shipments.
- Responsible for coordinating and arranging trucking Prepares all customs documentation and completes insurance forms for Export.
- Makes sure that all paperwork is completed in compliance with customs regulations.
- Handles billing and invoicing timely in accordance with company policy.
- Assists customers/ overseas office/ customer service and sales team with rate requests.
- Loads, braces and packages ocean containers and sends pictures as requested.
Export Agent I Resume
Objective : Seeking an Export Agent position, to expand knowledge while demonstrating talent and skills for the benefit of the company as well as for personal growth and professional advancement.
Skills : Warehouse Management, MS Office.
- Track and follow in all shipments/modes. Invoices customer/overseas agents/vendor, etc.
- Arrange, book and confirm cargo space on flights.
- Work directly with shipping lines, air carrier Prepares AWB, bill of landing.
- Able to answer inquires from customers and overseas agents independently liaise with customs brokers, marine & terminal operations.
- Organize and coordinate of Import/Export/Domestic shipments, including hazmat cargo, oversized shipments.
- Prepare AWB, B/L, invoices, consolidations, Dangerous goods documentation, SED Hazardous Materials and TSA certified.
- Assist in all customer service related problems and finding solutions to fulfill the customers' needs.
Export Agent II Resume
Headline : Dedicated Export Agent with 12 years of experience offering superb customer service, proficiency with an extensive knowledge in the freight forwarding field, office technology, secretarial duties and handling of confidential employee information. Have the ability to meet deadlines and relate to diverse clients. Looking for a position as an Air Export Expediter, Executive Secretary, or a brand new challenge outside of my past employment fields in a thriving company that appreciates dedication, hardworking, and a self-sufficient employee.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Management.
- Expediter of two major export Oil & Gas project accounts, along with other minor accounts ensuring that from start to finish their shipments arrived on time and without incident.
- Communicate with client vendors, customers, and foreign agents to advise status or issues with their shipments.
- Prepare and process export documentation according to customs regulations, laws, or procedures.
- Sign documents on behalf of clients via Power of Attorney permission.
- Request or compile necessary export documentation, such as customs invoices, certificates of origin, and certificate of compliances.
- Advise customers on export restrictions, tariff systems, insurance availability, quotas, or other customs-related matters.
- Arrange for transportation, warehousing, or product distribution of exported products.
- Monitor, trace, and advise client of cargo movement.
Export Agent III Resume
Summary : An individual who displays professionalism, trustworthiness, leadership, and exceptional communication skills. Over 13 years of experience in shipping, receiving, customer service, and inventory. Detail-oriented and strong problem-solving skills. Committed to quality in all aspects of work. Exceptional interpersonal skills resulting in strong, positive relationships with internal and external customers.
Skills : Customer Service, Office, Warehouse, Sales, Management, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for the completion and accuracy of export documents prior to shipment.
- Ensure warehouse transit of shipments and documents are executed nightly.
- Work with customers and customs to ensure each shipment arrives without fault.
- Knowledge of customs clearance regulations for each country, along with staying up to date with changes.
- Provide customers education for international shipping procedures, process, and transit time.
- Prepare documents for the couriers to use as reference for international pick ups.
- Dispatch to couriers to ensure international pick ups, quotes, rates, and routing.
- Complete and monitor international reports for accuracy.
- Work extensively in Microsoft Word, Excel, and specialized data base system.
Asst. Export Agent Resume
Objective : To obtain an Export Agent position utilizing experience and knowledge on supply chain, statistics, preparation of presentations, export document-processing skills, and administrative skills.
Skills : MS Office, Warehouse Management
- Responsible of air export procedures like cutting air waybills, pre alerts, pickups, work orders, closing flights.
- Sort cargo for passenger and freighters flights depending on the type of cargo: weight, dimensions or dangerous goods.
- Prepare and assemble all documents necessary for air exports (MAWB's, HAWB's, Manifests, Certificates of Origin, Customs Validations and similar documents).
- Communicate with airlines, customers locally and overseas agents via phone and email.
- Make a booking with airlines and solve any discrepancies before, during and after the export processes.
- Provide shipment status and notify customers of any delays regarding arrival, delivery or dispatch of shipments.
- Prepare of different reports about the operations.
Associate Export Agent Resume
Headline : To obtain a Export Agent position that utilizes skills in Industrial/Organizational Psychology in a cross-cultural, bilingual environment to contribute to organizational vitality, training & development.
Skills : Office Applications, Customer Service, Law Enforcement.
- Responsible for exporting goods to various overseas locations in Asia.
- Facilitated shipment planning using YASTEM, a proprietary logistics application used by Yusen to schedule, coordinate and ship freight.
- Advised management on shipping strategies to foster stronger business/customer relationships in order to achieve Yusen's corporate business objectives.
- Partnered with senior management to identify and plan for both major and minor shipments to meet short-term and long-term business objectives.
- Facilitated the implementation of export policies in support of Trade practices.
- Managed shipping department personnel through coaching, counseling and mentoring.
- Ensured compliance and Foreign trade regulations, policies, and standards.
Lead Export Agent Resume
Summary : To obtain an Export Agent position, skills can be used to grow within a company. A reliable worker was able to adapt in quick environments to learn new concepts and skills. Focused, business-savvy committed to further pursue a career in business management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Assist customers by booking and managing their shipments.
- Quote and maintain ocean freight rates.
- Consult and problem solve on behalf of customers.
- Prepare brokerage documentations required for sailing.
- Prepare invoices and insurance paperwork.
- Track shipments and data entry.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with ocean carriers and customers.
- Translate and advise inquiries from foreign customers.
Export Agent Resume
Objective : To obtain a full-time Export Agent position to contribute to the mutual success of the employer and the company.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Review perishable shipments for accurate phytosanitary certificates and correct markings for export.
- Attend packing houses to inspect orders.
- Communicate with carriers, origin and destination locations regarding shipment status, special handling and delivery processes.
- Monitor and manage shipments until completion.
- Keep customers appraised to the export details of transactions in accordance with local office export operation procedures.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of export documentation - review and verify documentation and obtain any missing documentation from the customer.
- Build relationships with all customers, other offices, overseas agents and service providers Review standard operating procedures to ensure compliance, TSA, Quality Assurance Standards, TAPA, and IMDG.
- Report anomalies in operations and new customer requirements to management for decisions on additional service requirements.