Computer Technician Resume
Objective : Proven excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision. Able to organize material in a methodical way. Skilled at administering LAN and WAN applications, including TCP/IP and Ethernet. Tested beta software for major software companies. Demonstrated ability to analyze, evaluate, and resolve hardware and software conflicts.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Wordpress, Word, Windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 95, Windows 98, Social Media, Linux, Promotion
- Relevant coursework personal computer operating system and networking, computer hardware, microcomputer applications class.
- Performed audit scans of the network IP address range and ensured all IP-based assets were detected and scanned.
- Installed, configured, maintained and troubleshot various proprietary software and hardware.
- Installed software, modified and repaired hardware and resolved technical issues.
- Managed call flow and responded to the technical support needs of customers.
- Provides services associated with the installation, movement, maintenance, and accountability of hardware items.
- Installation and maintenance of all NCR and contracted computer equipment.
- Consistently met or exceeded company sales and service goals and maintained a 99% positive review rating with customers.
Computer Technician I Resume
Summary : Dedicated IT Professional with substantial information technology experience. Technically savvy IT specialist. Experienced in solving networking, security, software and computer technology problems.
Skills : Soldering, PCB Development, PLC Programing, C++ Programing, Embedded Programing
- Monitor all desktop systems to ensure maximum availability, performance, and network connectivity.
- Diagnose and provide root cause analysis for deliverability issues, application, hardware, network, and o/s issues.
- Perform one on one interaction with vendor technicians to resolve application issues.
- Coordinate the implementation, operation, and maintenance of vendor software applications.
- Perform operating system and major application software and security patch assessment.
- Review, configure, update and implement software to safeguard critical systems, information and data.
- Create and maintain high-quality documentation of all relevant specifications, systems, and procedures.
- Assist in the development of processes to maintain business continuity and vendor specifications.
- Demonstrated a consistent sense of urgency on issues to ensure resolution.
Bachelor of Science
Office Computer Technician Resume
Objective : Dedicated individual seeking employment. Proven hard worker Experience and safety consciousness. Willing to work hard for long hours in a safe manner. Willing to work shift work. Looking for a long term business relationship.
Skills : Office Administration, Computer Technician, Customer Service, Testing Training, Relationship Building, Crisis Management, Reporting, Documentation Coaching, Compliance, Operations, Policy Implementaion
- Required to obtain a security clearance issued by the department of defense for this position.
- Setup a remote computer along with a high-tech camera system that records visual, infrared, and also tracks the exact coordinates of munitions.
- Precisely calibrated system using complex software to ensure it is providing accurate data.
- Constantly monitored systems to make sure everything was 100% operational.
- Troubleshooting error codes and resolved any problems with the software.
- Established connection between all computers using a private lane with a landline.
- Established remote desktop connection with the computer at a base to all the remote outdoor locations.
- Implemented company policies, technical procedures, and standards for preserving the integrity and security of data, reports, and access.
Computer Technician/Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : Customer service oriented Help desk specialist. Expert in providing technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. Worked as firm's front liner to solve basic technical problems and provide support for all assigned areas.
Skills : Computer Repair, Internal Operation Manager, Memory Repair, Laptops, Technical Support, Customer Relationship Management, Microsoft, Computer
- Services provided include workstation maintenance and troubleshooting, systems and network installation, end-user application support, file servers, application servers, and other services.
- Provided on-site support for businesses ranging in size from small firms to a fortune 500 company.
- Provided user application support (Adobe, Microsoft, Quark, and various other software programs).
- Involved included file servers, application servers, and backup servers.
- Implemented and managed backup scheme for servers and administrator workstations.
- Assisted in upgrading network topology to cat 6 and 1000base-t integrating multiple buildings connected via fiber-optics switches.
- Reconfigured active directory objects using active directory users and computers.
Computer Technician/Desktop Support Resume
Summary : An experienced PC Technician with almost 10 years of experience. He has developed expertise in supporting Microsoft based PCs running Windows 8 and Windows 7 with MS Office 365 and 2013. Also has expertise in supporting Macintosh computers.
Skills : Customer Service, Customer Relationship Management, Computer Hardware, Computer Repair, Commercial Driving, Delivery
- Functioned as a technician troubleshooting, repairing and testing major brands of pc's, modems, printers, monitors, and other peripherals.
- Assisted with installing, debugging, testing a wide range of available software/ hardware.
- Developed and expanded a client base, installed computer software and hardware.
- Performing computer installation and operating system configuration in designated networks.
- Planned, assembled and installed computer systems in designated networks as per specifications.
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Maintained and updated windows operating system monitors platforms and network infrastructure.
- Trained to enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
Associate of Science
A+ Computer Technician Resume
Summary : CompTIA A+ certified technician Information technology experience includes extensive hands-on experience installing, troubleshooting, configuring and optimizing computer systems and networks. Extremely flexible to work various travel schedules. Fluent in speaking, writing and reading English and Spanish.
Skills : Windows Server, Windows 3.1 Through 10, Networking, Computer Repair, Computer Hardware, Customer Service
- Installed and maintained computer operating systems hardware and software packages.
- Trained to set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Documented and trained users on new technology performed reimage, os, and software upgrades.
- Performed laptop/desktop warranty repair as well as other diverse projects.
- Filled a wide range of tech service work orders for dozens of companies including enforcing, field nation, bit inc, bmc solutions, and dell.
- Includes hardware for example hard drives, optical drives, ram, screens, mother boards, battery, anything that can be replace on the comnputer.
Bachelor of Arts
Computer Technician III - Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Motivated and hardworking individual with a history of excelling during challenging opportunities and a passion for solving problems. With the ability to adapt to change quickly and take on multiple tasks at once, projects are completed and surpass expectations. Analytical and adept at resolving complex network issues. Critical thinker who addresses customer support issues quickly and who consistently exceeds performance standards.
Skills : Computer Repair, Computer Hardware, It Service Management, It Service Management, Windows, Servers, Office Administration
- Loaded software packages such as windows os, Microsoft office, and creating group policies.
- Instructed and assisted users on computer equipment, software, and manuals.
- Operating various equipment such as network equipment, routers, and switches, servers, computers, electrical tools, diagnostic tools, office equipment, etc.
- Offering technical support related to computer hardware and software to managers and employees on-site, via phone and email.
- Performing data backup and transfer, data recovery, data restore, imaging backup and restore, remove unwanted programs, virus and spyware, and computer tune-up.
- Installing critical system updates and ensuring all computers and laptops and internet security software are up-to-date of their latest updates and definitions.
- Configuring and maintaining a computer network, printer servers, hard drive, and cloud storage, and wireless security camera and alarm.
Senior Computer Technician Resume
Summary : Dedicated professional with three years of outstanding performance in the computer field and excelled as a leader. Accountable and ambitious, able to remain focused and productive in challenging situations. Offering top-quality customer service and dedication to any task at hand. Many years in the construction field with lots of knowledge of the job site.
Skills : Microsoft Business Office, Help Desk, Problem Customers, Meant To Be At Home Worker, Work Well Independently,
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all its systems.
- Experienced with cable infrastructure for a camera, access systems, and phones.
- Adept at repairing computer hardware including Windows-based pcs and macintosh apple platforms.
- Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals.
- Repairing the software that is troubled, responding to the calling to fix software and connection, preparing the report for the activity.
- Installed and maintained computer operating systems hardware and software packages.
- Managed network inventory and employee help desk with Spiceworks software.
- Troubleshoot systems and works with hisd clients to determine needed hardware or software changes.
Computer Technician Resume
Summary : Work well independently, or in a group setting providing all facets of computer support such as troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance. In-depth knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems. Understand the difference between a temporary and long term solution.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Applications, Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Encore, Acrobat Professional, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Maintenance, Repair And Assemble Personal Computers, Basic, Java, Actions Script, HTML5, CSS, XML, SQL, Data Entry, MS-DOS, Windows XP/2000/9x, Troubleshooting Computers
- Create and update system images for all desktop/laptop models throughout the district.
- Repair and maintain all desktop/laptops/ipads/cisco phones/smart boards/projectors.
- Provide a leadership role in enhancing Livingston high school's technology upgrades.
- Upgrade computers with correct and cost-efficient parts as requested by the customer.
- Provided assistance with computer hardware, computer software, printing program installation and operating systems.
- Troubleshoot any connection issues or internal issues in the customer's computer.
- Provide excellent customer service in a proactive manner for all students, faculty, and staff.
- Assisted customers with any and all issues in a courteous, and timely, manner.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
Bachelor of Science
Computer Technician /Network Assistant Resume
Summary : Solution-oriented, highly analytical, and resourceful candidate with over five years of technical troubleshooting, end-user service, and network development experience. Demonstrated skills in Developing and implementing technological solutions with emphasis on delivering cost-cutting and productivity improvements. Expertise in software configuration, network administration, and the testing/repair of various hardware applications. Proven ability to provide creative and effective issue resolution through the application of highly developed problem-solving skills. Team player with a reputation for providing excellent user service and the tenacity to work with demanding clientele.
Skills : Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Operating System, Microsoft Windows 7, Cisco 1-4, Network Security, Computer Repair And Troubleshooting, Knowledge Of Wired/wireless Networking And Utilizing TCP/IP
- Performed customer services on different firms departments and resolve hardware and software technical problems in the system elements after detailed analysis, including computer failures and software malfunctioning.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting computer hardware, including pcs and laptops, peripherals, including wireless laser printers and paper scanners.
- Skills used an ability to complete assignments and tasks in a timely manner with no supervision.
- Provided training and assistance to customers in relation to software programs, and hardware.
- Determined hardware and software problems and errors in computer equipment or software related to personal computers, networks (LANs), and associated equipment.
- Train clients to identify computer security needs and figure out the proper ways.
- Design and implement preventive and corrective maintenance of computer hardware.