Reservation Agent Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Reservation Agent with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Internet Knowledge, Type 40 Wpm, Customer Service Expert.
- Answered all incoming phone calls, took and made reservations from different travel agencies.
- Responsible for selling available seats on Whale Watching, Dinner Cruise, Dolphin Watching, and Snorkeling tours.
- Collected pre-payment, processed credit cards sales as well as ongoing proactive sales support.
- Input faxes of reservations and send out confirmation to Eastbound and Westbound agencies.
- Routed captains, escorts, and driver's manifest.
- Dispatched drivers from their pick-ups and returns of guests to major hotels in Waikiki.
- Interests/Hobbies: Hiking, Rollerblading, Biking, Camping, Sports, Beach, Traveling, and Family time.
Associate In Science
Reservation Agent/Ticketing Agent Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic administrator with a solid history of achievement in administrative management. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include customer service and communication skills, organizational skills and team leadership skills.
Skills : Skills Used Persuasion Organization Outgoing Customer Servic.
- Provide clients with assistance in preparing required travel documents and forms.
- Provide customers with travel suggestions and information sources, such as guides, directories, brochures, and maps.
- Contact customers or travel agents to advise them of travel conveyance changes or to confirm reservations.
- Examine passenger documentation to determine destinations and to assign boarding passes.
- Plan routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and compute fares and fees, using schedules, rate books, and computers.
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
- Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations, using telephones, faxes, mail, and computers.
- Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies.
High School Diploma
Reservation Agent/Customer Service Agent Resume
Summary : Logistics management professional offering knowledgable experience in developing and applying logistics engineering techniques and methodologies to solve problems from the customer to wholesale levels. Dynamic leader with experience in strategic planning and tactical implementation skills, which are easily transferable to a variety of industries. Adept at assessing client needs, as well as defining requisite resources.
Skills : Specialties include Sales & Sales Management -Customer.
- Planned route and computed ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
- Rented item and arranged for provision of service to customer.
- Explained rental fees and provided information about rented items, such as operation and description.
- Answered telephone and received ordered by phone.
- Recommended to customer items offered by rental facility that meet customer needs.
- Announced arrival and departure information, using public-address system.
- Answered inquiries made to travel agencies and transportation firms, such as airlines, bus companies, railroad companies, and steamship lines.
City Reservation Agent Resume
Objective : Seeking a position of a property manager with a company that vlaues their employees and makes their tenants top priority. Offering know how of renting policies, lease agreement experience and tenant interaction skills can come in handy in facilitating smooth running of the organization. dvcc.
Skills : Call Center.
- Provided outstanding first impression through professional presentation of information to potential guests concerning rates, availability of courses, description of facilities and services and information about area attractions.
- Promptly answered reservation inquiries via telephone, fax, voicemail and/or email in a friendly and professional manner.
- Analyzed data to determine availability and rates.
- Entered reservations into the golf courses system both completely and accurately.
- Utilized proper selling techniques and strategies to maximize budgeted course occupancy.
- Produced and sent letters of confirmation and other well-written correspondence.
- Obtained and transmitted accurate information for each reservation.
- Gave detailed information as needed to callers regarding rates, packages and all aspects of the resort.
Master of Science
Reservation Agent Sales Resume
Objective : Diligent, achievement-driven, and result-oriented recent graduate interested in working as a Sales Representative.
Skills : Military squad leader, CPR, CDL.
- Obtained and distributed knowledge of Mackinac Island's history, attractions, businesses, and pricing of activities to guests.
- Provided customers with information on Mission Point Resort's property, room types and amenities, activities, hotel policies, restaurant menus, and pricing among other things.
- Strong familiarity with use and operations of Mission Point's database system (Epitome) Received reservation calls using the signature steps prescribed by the hotel.
- Sold rooms, offered packages, and answered questions relating to the resort and Mackinac Island.
- Made special reservations for wedding groups and conferences and provided special group discounts and prices to attendees.
- Applied tax exemption to reservations for qualified guests.
- Sent emails, faxes, and file documents to guests as needed.
Research And Writing
Airline Reservation Agent Resume
Summary : Recent experience has been working for the last 9 yrs and 2 months, Fast learner Not afraid to try new things.
Skills : Punctual: Always an hour early to both Giant Eagle.
- Answer customer questions and provide assistance based on each customer's needs and requests.
- Ensure a pleasant, smooth and efficient handling of the rental for each customer by assisting in the exchange and return vehicle processes.
- Prepare Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer telephone calls in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Work on behalf of the customer and the company to resolve issues in a fair and equitable manner to ensure customer loyalty.
- Maintain appearance of rental counters and customer areas to present a neat, orderly and safe condition; ensure counter is stocked with appropriate supplies to provide smooth and effective counter service.
- Assist customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and provide the most efficient service possible.
Master Of Science
Reservation Agent/Front Desk Agent Resume
Objective : Professional offering knowledgeable experience in developing and applying logistics engineering techniques and methodologies to solve problems from the customer to wholesale levels. Dynamic leader with experience in strategic planning and tactical implementation skills, which are easily transferable to a variety of industries. Adept at assessing client needs, as well as defining requisite resources.
Skills : Assessment Of Resident Health, Medication Administration And Monitoring, Communicate With Physicians And Other Medical Staff.
- Answer incoming calls, book reservations for individuals and groups.
- Help guests find right package for the needs.
- Answer questions regarding resort amenities and services.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with guests.
- Exhibit patience with guest who have difficult issues to resolve.
- Take credit card payments for reservations.
- Enter all guest information and payments in computer system.
BSN In Nursing
Lead Reservation Agent Resume
Summary : Over 5 years of service experience to be given the ability to use my skills, knowledge within an organization while assisting in productivity and customer service.
Skills : Intermidiate In Microsft Word, Excel, Outlook, Spreadsheets And Power Point. Ability To Organize Meetings And Project With Team Or Individual..
- Handle large volume of incoming reservation calls with efficiency and professionalism.
- Make reservations, cancellations, and answer questions on rates, services and special promotions.
- Responsible for inputting bookings and billing.
- Perform all duties in a professional manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Responsible for taking reservations and accurately inputting into the computer system.
- Answer inquiries of room rates, outlets, area location, and room type and availability.
- Post advance deposits and keep accurate records of deposits.
Bachelor Of Science
Room Reservation Agent Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging and rewarding career in a diverse environment where my strong worth ethic, education, and expertise can be used to help promote the mission and exceed team goals. I enjoy working in the Customer Service; I always strive to exceed employer/customer expectations by delivering remarkable service.
Skills : Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Keyboarding, 10 Key.
- Responsible for processing room reservation by fax, phone, email and mail.
- Accepting and keeping records of advanced deposits on reservations.
- Cooperate with the group of sales managers and help in walk-in basis reservations.
- Checking for the guarantees of credit cards and checks of reservations.
- Used proper procedures to change or cancel reservations.
- Coordinating the convention and conference groups in block reservations.
- Processing and filling paperwork correctly.
Reservation Agent/Night Auditor Resume
Objective : Excellent communication skills Friendly and efficient at providing customer service Professional demeanor and recognized for being a team player Computer proficient in Microsoft Office and VISTA programs.
Skills : Microsoft Word,Powerpoint, Excellent Communication Skills,Typing,Multitasking, Good Time Management Skills, Very Cooperative, Very Good at Being Organized, and Very Good Communication.
- Provide outstanding customer service by phone, in person and via email.
- Take incoming calls from potential guest and identify their needs and what they are looking for in their vacation to ensure that I help them find the prefect vacation rental.
- Process email inquires about vacation rentals being sure to answer all questions in order to assist guest in their decision making process for which property they would be interested in renting.
- Ensuring the property would be a perfect fit for what they are looking for.
- Process deposits and payments for vacation rentals.
- Take incoming calls from guest who may have questions about their rental or about the community they are staying in and answer and resolve and questions or concerns they may have.
- Handle incoming customer calls and walk ins that may be upset about something in their unit or vacation home that may not be working properly or broken.
- Enter work orders to ensure that any issue may be resolved quickly as to not interrupt our guest vacation.
Reservation Agent II Resume
Summary : Experienced customer service, marketing and sales professional with a proven track record of performance driven results. I possess over a decade of online marketing, customer service and call center experience for leading corporations, telecommunications, and other reputable companies, etc. Proven expertise in troubleshooting, problem solving and cross selling various products and services. I'm very hands on and punctual with great relationship management skills.
Skills : 56 WPM, Basic Computer Skills, General Office Skills, Fax, Copier, multi-line phones, data entry.
- Conducted Reservation Sales and Services as a call center representative.
- Handled all passenger calls for booking reservations.
- Answered questions regarding schedules and fares.
- Sold air space and recorded transactions by reserving the desired space on the computer agent set.
- Served customers efficiently by giving accurate information in an timely, courteous manner.
- Overall Job duties included outbound service recovery calls.
- Practiced safety-conscious behavior in all operational processes and procedures.
Reservation Agent Resume
Objective : To obtain professional and challenging careers. To be open to new learning experiences and utilizing them in a successfully manor. I am a team player and I set the bar high when working to conquer any challenge given me.
Skills : Microsoft, Guest Service, Hotels Reservation.
- Made the room reservations for all the different agencies associated with the palladium hotels.
- Updated the Sales forecast for the agencies in the Reservation system.
- Maintained an inventory of the contracted room allotment of the agencies in the system.
- Made the occupation forecast of the hotels at the different destinations.
- Communicated with the travel agencies about mutual clients.
- Answered request and questions of the clients and the travel agency.
- Implemented reservation policy pertaining to guarantees, cancellations and no-shows.
- Maintained record of current rate, marketing specials.
BA Of Tourism