Guest Services Agent Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Guest Services Agent with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, RTP/One Resort Tools, Oral Communication, Written Communication, Problem Solving, Leadership Skills, First Aid/CPR Certified.
- Ensure quality rooms are delivered for guests arriving.
- Effectively communicate with employees and coworkers in every department.
- Resolve guest questions, issues and complaints with a friendly and attentive attitude.
- Develop rapport with the guests by handling difficult issues quickly and with professionalism.
- Work with guests including welcoming and planning vacations at high volume front desk.
- Interview prospective candidates, hire and train new employees.
- Responsible for maintaining revenue reconciliation.
Associate Of Arts In Liberal Arts
Front Desk Guest Services Agent Resume
Summary : Having a strong personal and customer service skills background, combined with a personable nature, detail-oriented professional work ethic, and solid training and experience in a variety of situations, I have the ability to adapt and learn quickly and use the skills I have to compliment an energetic and professional team, dedicated to exceptional customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Internet Knowledge, Type 40 wpm, Customer Service Expert.
- Check guests in and out ensuring proper payment methods are applied to each guest portfolio.
- Close out all daily accounts, prepare departure portfolios, and ensure all accounting information is documented.
- Took incoming calls on a multi-line phone system.
- Provided excellent customer care, took reservations over the phone, emails and faxes.
- Demonstrate excellent customer care and front desk assistance.
- Communicate guest requests to proper department and resolved customer enquiries and concerns.
- Worked with management and housekeeping to ensure maximum room revenue is achieved and kept.
Certificate III In Business
Rental Guest Services Agent Resume
Objective : To find a stimulating and challenging role in hospitality where I can use my excellent interpersonal, management and leadership skills to make a positive contribution and confidently lead a team.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Supervise and train new employees on all functions of front desk operations and procedure.
- Process guest reservations, registrations, payments and departures.
- Ensure excellent customer service to exceed guest's expectations and needs.
- Identify maintenance issues and assisted management with resolution.
- Upsell room and value to all guests in accordance with Choice standards.
- Assist management with A/R functions such as coding invoices, filing invoices and receipts ensuring timely payment.
- Responsible for tracking front desk and housekeeping supplies needed for monthly orders.
Guest Services Agent/Reservations Resume
Objective : I am a CNA with a years experience dealing with patients. I have worked for 2 separate ladies from my previous company and spent many hours volunteering at assisted living facilities, keeping people company and just learning to build a good rapport with them and learning how to cater to their different needs. I am very knowledgeable, and reliable. I always have high standards when it comes to making sure everyone is cared for the absolute best way they can be.
Skills : Communications - Excellent written and verbal presentation.
- Greet and assist hotel guests Assign rooms to incoming guest reservations.
- Obtain and secure payment for the accommodation from the guest.
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Issue room keys and escort instructions to bellhops.
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts by effectively use of PMS.
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
- Post charges such as those for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls to guest folio.
Bachelor Of Science In Business Administration
Guest Services Agent/Night Auditor Resume
Objective : Highly proactive manager with 3 years of experience in team leadership in the restaurant and hospitality industries. Background includes sales, management and front and back-of-the-house operations. I have a passion for keeping all guest satisfied, giving them an experience that will make them want to return.
Skills : Proficient use of Internet communications software.
- Improved customer service ratings through getting to know each guest and making their stay with us feel as if they were at home.
- Recruited and trained 5+ new members of the guest service team.
- Greeted and welcomed all hotel guests with a smile.
- Escorted guests to their assigned rooms, including transporting their luggage.
- Reviewed account information and charges with guests during check-out.
- Resolved service-related problems in a timely manner.
- Verified that personal and payment information on guest accounts was accurate and complete.
High School Diploma
Guest Services Agent/Front Desk Resume
Summary : To utilize my technical and personal competencies in order to contribute to the growth and success of the hospitality, consumer and food service industry. Profile & Skills Several years of experience in the food service and hotel industry on both local and international markets with specific emphasis placed on guest services, team building and organization with a proven track record of responsibility, reliability and flexibility.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Interacted respectfully with guests while entering and changing information to confirm reservations.
- Listened attentively during calls to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Arranged transportation for guest to and from the hotel as well as assist with directions and directions for local restaurants and points of interest.
- Adapted to changes quickly and effortlessly.
- Escorted guests to and from rooms while assisting with luggage.
- Tactfully handled situations involving distressed guests and visitors.
- Patrolled the premises to ensure the safeguarding of assets, guests, and hotel property.
Guest Services Agent/Gallery Host Resume
Summary : Top-performing management professional with 5 years of progressively responsible experience promoting high productivity, and improving customer service efficiencies. Highly regarded for analytical, organizational, and communication qualities, that contribute to effective leadership in analyzing data and taking appropriate actions in diverse, challenging settings. Has demonstrated ability to engage key stakeholders, clients, and colleagues in achieving organizational goals.
Skills : Per resume.
- Assisted in the interpretation of procedures to all customers.
- Maintained cost accounting records on all service contracts, such as vending and pool service.
- Processed incoming and outgoing customer registrations.
- Verified the accuracy of invoices and records.
- Responsible for inventory of food items, front desk supplies, and room items.
- Responsible for checking rooms behind housekeepers for accuracy.
- Demonstrated excellent telephone, business communication, and customer service skills.
High School Diploma In Curriculum
Guest Services Agent II Resume
Objective : Fluently bilingual in English/Spanish 5 Years of strong customer service. Use of office equipment such as computer, fax, copiers, and multi- line phone systems. Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook software.
Skills : A problem solver that communicates clearly. Works well.
- Greeted and took customer's room reservations over phone.
- Operated Choice Privilege Computer system, which was the integral software.
- Handled cash/credit transactions for rooms and recorded those transactions.
- Ensured that hotel policies were enforced and that guest's needs were met.
- CalamityJane's Hostess 04/2010-02/2011 Greeted customers and took them to designated seats along with the menus.
- Obtained and examined all relevant information in order to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as an error in the client's order.
- Delivered fast and accurate service and maintained a courteous and professional attitude.
Guest Services Agent III Resume
Summary : Ensure guest satisfaction of The Grand Lodge by completing duties such as: check ins/outs, assist with concierge duties, Breakfast food preparation/set up/clean up Settle guest balances upon departure, handle cash and credit card transactions, produce and check reports for accuracy, sell lift tickets.
Skills : Hospitality, Administrative, Customer Service.
- Responsible for performing routine but varied clerical duties in accordance with standard procedures.
- Essential duties include, but are not limited to: Receives, classifies, reconciles, consolidates and summarizes documents and information; processes and codes documents.
- Sets up and maintains records, logs and files.
- Compiles regular and special reports using established formats and procedures.
- Contacts customers, suppliers or company associates outside the immediate work area to exchange information, performs other duties as assigned.
- Guest check in and out, making payments with credit cards and cash, makes judgment calls in difficult situations.
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence, provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
Guest Services Agent I Resume
Headline : I'm interested in a friendly work environment in which I can participate as a team player in the continuing growth of a leading company, which will enable me to grow and further any skills in a personal and professional level. Pursuing a full-time/long term position in a professional environment in order to offer skills acquired.
Skills : Graphic Design, Photography, Scheduling, Adobe Office Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Event Management, Professional Communication.
- Answer phones, screen calls, take and deliver messages and place calls as directed.
- Make reservations by all incoming calls: Via Web, fax or in person.
- Made contact with guest the moment they walked into our lobby area.
- Handled all check in/out; including large groups.
- Handled any stressful situations by solving them to the best of my ability and resources.
- Assisted housekeeping with turn around rooms as needed.
- Monitored direct billing accounts and assisted Front Office Manager with closing out bills.
- Generated schedule for front desk employees.
Associates In Criminal Justice
Guest Services Agent/Customer Service Resume
Objective : A self-motivated hospitality professional with broad experience across all hotel departments, with a particular interest in Reservations Management. High customer service skills have been developed including strong communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to adapt to changing business streams. Seeking a challenging and rewarding role offering the opportunity to further develop and utilize the management skills acquired.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Sign Langauge, Public Relations, Customer Service, Photography.
- Greeted and welcomed all hotel guests with a smile.
- Answered department telephone calls within 3 rings, using correct salutations and telephone etiquette.
- Made and confirmed reservations and cancellations.
- Posted charges for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to guest folios.
- Computed bills, collected payments and made changes for guests.
- Recommended top dining and entertainment options for guests in the New Orleans area.
- Greeted and registered guests and issued keys.
High School Diploma
Guest Services Agent Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic guest service agent seeks to help facilitate daily operations, execute tasks and directives, and assist as a team member in maximizing short and long term initiatives, goals, and future objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Customer Service, Cashier, Co-Manager, Supervisor.
- Process guest check-ins, reservations and, assigning room keys.
- Access and process all payment and incidental charges.
- Answer, record, and address all guest requests, questions, or concerns.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
- Provide guests with directions and information relative to property and local areas of interest.
- Execute daily reports, identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Count and balance bank according to accounting specifications.
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures.
Associate's In Medical Office Administration