Guest Services Agent Resume
Summary : Guest Services Agent is responsible for the guest experience of the hotel. This includes providing excellent service and making certain that guests have a great stay.
Skills : Microsoft Office, RTP/One Resort Tools, Oral Communication, Written Communication, Problem Solving, Leadership Skills, First Aid/CPR Certified.
- Ensure quality rooms are delivered for guests arriving.
- Effectively communicate with employees and coworkers in every department.
- Resolve guest questions, issues and complaints with a friendly and attentive attitude.
- Develop rapport with the guests by handling difficult issues quickly and with professionalism.
- Work with guests including welcoming and planning vacations at high volume front desk.
- Interview prospective candidates, hire and train new employees.
- Responsible for maintaining revenue reconciliation.
Associate Of Arts In Liberal Arts
Front Desk Guest Services Agent Resume
Summary : Having a strong personal and customer service skills background, combined with a personable nature, detail-oriented professional work ethic, and solid training and experience in a variety of situations, I have the ability to adapt and learn quickly and use the skills I have to compliment an energetic and professional team, dedicated to exceptional customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Internet Knowledge, Type 40 wpm, Customer Service Expert.
- Check guests in and out ensuring proper payment methods are applied to each guest portfolio.
- Close out all daily accounts, prepare departure portfolios, and ensure all accounting information is documented.
- Took incoming calls on a multi-line phone system.
- Provided excellent customer care, took reservations over the phone, emails and faxes.
- Demonstrate excellent customer care and front desk assistance.
- Communicate guest requests to proper department and resolved customer enquiries and concerns.
- Worked with management and housekeeping to ensure maximum room revenue is achieved and kept.
Certificate III In Business
Rental Guest Services Agent Resume
Objective : To find a stimulating and challenging role in hospitality where I can use my excellent interpersonal, management and leadership skills to make a positive contribution and confidently lead a team.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Supervise and train new employees on all functions of front desk operations and procedure.
- Process guest reservations, registrations, payments and departures.
- Ensure excellent customer service to exceed guest's expectations and needs.
- Identify maintenance issues and assisted management with resolution.
- Upsell room and value to all guests in accordance with Choice standards.
- Assist management with A/R functions such as coding invoices, filing invoices and receipts ensuring timely payment.
- Responsible for tracking front desk and housekeeping supplies needed for monthly orders.
Guest Services Agent/Reservations Resume
Objective : I am a CNA with a years experience dealing with patients. I have worked for 2 separate ladies from my previous company and spent many hours volunteering at assisted living facilities, keeping people company and just learning to build a good rapport with them and learning how to cater to their different needs. I am very knowledgeable, and reliable. I always have high standards when it comes to making sure everyone is cared for the absolute best way they can be.
Skills : Communications - Excellent written and verbal presentation.
- Greet and assist hotel guests Assign rooms to incoming guest reservations.
- Obtain and secure payment for the accommodation from the guest.
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Issue room keys and escort instructions to bellhops.
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts by effectively use of PMS.
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
- Post charges such as those for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls to guest folio.
Bachelor Of Science
Guest Services Agent/Night Auditor Resume
Objective : Highly proactive manager with 3 years of experience in team leadership in the restaurant and hospitality industries. Background includes sales, management and front and back-of-the-house operations. I have a passion for keeping all guest satisfied, giving them an experience that will make them want to return.
Skills : Proficient use of Internet communications software.
- Improved customer service ratings through getting to know each guest and making their stay with us feel as if they were at home.
- Recruited and trained 5+ new members of the guest service team.
- Greeted and welcomed all hotel guests with a smile.
- Escorted guests to their assigned rooms, including transporting their luggage.
- Reviewed account information and charges with guests during check-out.
- Resolved service-related problems in a timely manner.
- Verified that personal and payment information on guest accounts was accurate and complete.
High School Diploma
Guest Services Agent/Front Desk Resume
Summary : To utilize my technical and personal competencies in order to contribute to the growth and success of the hospitality, consumer and food service industry. Profile & Skills Several years of experience in the food service and hotel industry on both local and international markets with specific emphasis placed on guest services, team building and organization with a proven track record of responsibility, reliability and flexibility.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Interacted respectfully with guests while entering and changing information to confirm reservations.
- Listened attentively during calls to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Arranged transportation for guest to and from the hotel as well as assist with directions and directions for local restaurants and points of interest.
- Adapted to changes quickly and effortlessly.
- Escorted guests to and from rooms while assisting with luggage.
- Tactfully handled situations involving distressed guests and visitors.
- Patrolled the premises to ensure the safeguarding of assets, guests, and hotel property.
Guest Services Agent/Gallery Host Resume
Summary : Guest Services Agent is responsible for all aspects of the guest experience at a hotel including room service, concierge service, housekeeping, restaurant reservations and activities. This includes presenting the guest experience to guests and ensuring the guest experience is seamless from check-in to check-out.
Skills : Good time management and organizational skills.
- Assisted in the interpretation of procedures to all customers.
- Maintained cost accounting records on all service contracts, such as vending and pool service.
- Processed incoming and outgoing customer registrations.
- Verified the accuracy of invoices and records.
- Responsible for inventory of food items, front desk supplies, and room items.
- Responsible for checking rooms behind housekeepers for accuracy.
- Demonstrated excellent telephone, business communication, and customer service skills.
High School Diploma In Curriculum
Guest Services Agent II Resume
Objective : Fluently bilingual in English/Spanish 5 Years of strong customer service. Use of office equipment such as computer, fax, copiers, and multi- line phone systems. Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook software.
Skills : A problem solver that communicates clearly. Works well.
- Greeted and took customer's room reservations over phone.
- Operated Choice Privilege Computer system, which was the integral software.
- Handled cash/credit transactions for rooms and recorded those transactions.
- Ensured that hotel policies were enforced and that guest's needs were met.
- CalamityJane's Hostess 04/2010-02/2011 Greeted customers and took them to designated seats along with the menus.
- Obtained and examined all relevant information in order to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as an error in the client's order.
- Delivered fast and accurate service and maintained a courteous and professional attitude.
Guest Services Agent III Resume
Summary : Ensure guest satisfaction of The Grand Lodge by completing duties such as: check ins/outs, assist with concierge duties, Breakfast food preparation/set up/clean up Settle guest balances upon departure, handle cash and credit card transactions, produce and check reports for accuracy, sell lift tickets.
Skills : Hospitality, Administrative, Customer Service.
- Responsible for performing routine but varied clerical duties in accordance with standard procedures.
- Essential duties include, but are not limited to: Receives, classifies, reconciles, consolidates and summarizes documents and information; processes and codes documents.
- Sets up and maintains records, logs and files.
- Compiles regular and special reports using established formats and procedures.
- Contacts customers, suppliers or company associates outside the immediate work area to exchange information, performs other duties as assigned.
- Guest check in and out, making payments with credit cards and cash, makes judgment calls in difficult situations.
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence, provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
Guest Services Agent I Resume
Headline : I'm interested in a friendly work environment in which I can participate as a team player in the continuing growth of a leading company, which will enable me to grow and further any skills in a personal and professional level. Pursuing a full-time/long term position in a professional environment in order to offer skills acquired.
Skills : Graphic Design, Photography, Scheduling, Adobe Office Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Event Management, Professional Communication.
- Answer phones, screen calls, take and deliver messages and place calls as directed.
- Make reservations by all incoming calls: Via Web, fax or in person.
- Made contact with guest the moment they walked into our lobby area.
- Handled all check in/out; including large groups.
- Handled any stressful situations by solving them to the best of my ability and resources.
- Assisted housekeeping with turn around rooms as needed.
- Monitored direct billing accounts and assisted Front Office Manager with closing out bills.
- Generated schedule for front desk employees.
Associates In Criminal Justice
Guest Services Agent/Customer Service Resume
Objective : A self-motivated hospitality professional with broad experience across all hotel departments, with a particular interest in Reservations Management. High customer service skills have been developed including strong communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to adapt to changing business streams. Seeking a challenging and rewarding role offering the opportunity to further develop and utilize the management skills acquired.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Sign Langauge, Public Relations, Customer Service, Photography.
- Greeted and welcomed all hotel guests with a smile.
- Answered department telephone calls within 3 rings, using correct salutations and telephone etiquette.
- Made and confirmed reservations and cancellations.
- Posted charges for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to guest folios.
- Computed bills, collected payments and made changes for guests.
- Recommended top dining and entertainment options for guests in the New Orleans area.
- Greeted and registered guests and issued keys.
High School Diploma
Guest Services Agent Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic guest service agent seeks to help facilitate daily operations, execute tasks and directives, and assist as a team member in maximizing short and long term initiatives, goals, and future objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Customer Service, Cashier, Co-Manager, Supervisor.
- Process guest check-ins, reservations and, assigning room keys.
- Access and process all payment and incidental charges.
- Answer, record, and address all guest requests, questions, or concerns.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
- Provide guests with directions and information relative to property and local areas of interest.
- Execute daily reports, identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Count and balance bank according to accounting specifications.
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures.