Computer Consultant Resume
Summary : To use the skills and knowledge that have acquired throughout life to acquire a job in which can become a valuable employee and an play an integral role in a company's success as well as learning new skills to further benefit employer and myself.
Skills : MS DOS Windows 3.11 Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT.
- Planed and scheduled the installation of new or modified hardware, operating systems, and software applications.
- Managed accounts, network rights and access to systems and equipment.
- Managed system resources, the installation and integration of system fixes and workarounds, updates, and enhancements.
- Maintained systems configuration as well as resolved IT equipment/software interfaces and interoperability problems.
- Developed and provided in-house training to familiarize users with the capabilities of software/hardware and techniques for using office automation and database management systems.
- Reviewed and recommended approval or disapproval of all significant deviations from previously approved automated systems.
- Planed, coordinated, and implemented periodic reviews of installed automated systems to determine if approved systems plans have been effectively installed and to ensure that planned technical, economic or other benefits are being achieved.
- Maintained and documented in-house computer configurations.
B.S. In Computer Science
Computer Consultant Resume
Headline : Computer Consultant provides technical support and troubleshooting for Apple products and software in a retail setting. Answer questions about how to use the product or how to solve a problem using the product.
Skills : Web Development.
- Assessed existing computer system and made recommendations directly to company President based on company's size and financial interest to aid in determining technological direction for the company's future.
- Executed an overhaul of the computer operation by increasing Macintosh and network performance throughout the office.
- Performed an upgrade of the Local-Talk network system to Ether-Talk, upgraded older computers to optimize storage capacity and disk speeds and advised on the purchase of new Macintosh and PC hardware.
- Accessed the Internet through a 28.8kbs dedicated modem using Point to Point Protocol.
- Installed e-mail system which was gatewayed to the Internet.
- Installed http server and created company web-page and website, which included forms, and secure realms for company members.
- Maintained entire network and trained personnel.
- Managed company expenditures and income using Checkbook Solutions Software.
Sr. Computer Consultant Resume
Summary : Handle multiple tasks/projects ranging in priorities. Identify technological and process improvements to the current environment. Provide support and expertise to colleagues. Comply with all company and regulatory policies, standards, and procedures. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Participate in on-call support rotation; provide support after-hours and on weekends as necessary in order to resolve problems or to complete projects.
Skills : Computer literate.
- Consult with multiple clients in identifying needs.
- Design, install, and maintain networks, develop e-commerce web sites, provides supplemental services such as dial-up and DSL hosting, computer repair, technical support, and end-user training.
- Responsible for strategic planning and daily operations, including maintenance, marketing and sales, budgeting, account and inventory management, purchasing, staff development and training, and vendor relations.
- Install, maintain, repair, and upgrade LAN/WAN networks.
- Push out hundreds of new machines utilizing Norton Ghost Server.
- Upgraded and migrated data from Windows NT 4 Server to Windows 2000 Servers and from Exchange 5.5 Server to Exchange 2000 Server.
- Created and implemented local and roaming policies for Windows 2000 Server.
- Conduct security audits and patch software and systems, where necessary.
Jr. Computer Consultant Resume
Headline : Senior HR and Financial consultant and business analyst for 25 years with a broad range of functional and technical experience. Experience includes a specialization in the Infinitude software financials and human resources suites that covers a broad range projects within the Infinitude suite and also expertise in other ERP packages.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP, SAP, Customer Service, Data.
- Duties include providing all levels of enterprise wide network and desktop support for clients.
- Analyzing client needs, making recommendations, providing solutions, documentation and training.
- Repairing server and desktop issues and implementing best practices to ensure stability and efficiency across the network.
- Building, troubleshooting and administrating Microsoft, server and desktop, operating systems, Microsoft Exchange Server, networks from five to 250 workstations, switches and peripheral firewalls.
- Troubleshooting and resolving network connectivity and security, e-mail and desktop configuration issues.
- Responsible for providing system wide connectivity support.
- Providing support for Exchange e-mail, firewall and back-up support.
- Clients were 20 to 30 employees in size with four to five servers on average.
Computer Consultant III Resume
Summary : Part-time Employment as a Credit Analyst or IT Consultant/Programmer using experience to help companies and individuals reach their full potential in technical fields and management. Utilize my leadership experience to benefit the community through customer service and Sales.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Word, SQL, Visio, Voice Thread, Electronic Health Records, Electronic Medical Records, Workflow, Microsoft Project, Cerner PowerChart, End-user Clinical Data Validation.
- Developed and programmed Pre and Post Event presentations for Maverick Resources using Regonline and Dreamweaver.
- Developed a fully customized Order Entry for a Physician Prescribed Supplement Company with an e-commerce ordering system in MS Access/Basic.
- Administered NT SBS and Peer-to-peer network for Law Firm.
- Developed a custom Photoshop-compatible Plug-in using the PhotoShop SDK and Visual C/C++ and the Win32 API to demonstrate the special Image Algorithm developed by Alexander W.
- Designed and managed several eCommerce Web Sites.
- Research and Development Software Engineer, Computer Software Engineers, Systems Software.
- Ran and installed 10 Base-T network cable, updated windows NT workstations to Y2K compliance.
- Upgraded PC network cards, installed RAM, hard drives and performed maintenance on PCs.
Bachelors In Electrical
Computer Consultant II Resume
Objective : Progressive career growth traversing from developer to technical leader in planning and constructing enterprise-level application systems. Demonstrated knowledge of software development methodologies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer Repair, Sales, Telecommunications.
- Met with clients and stakeholders to perform system analysis and gather requirements for software solutions.
- Created window forms and web-based applications utilizing Visual Basic and Classic ASP with SQL Server and Oracle databases for data persistence.
- Led small development teams (up to three members) to completed application systems.
- Created object libraries with C and C+ for team members that encapsulated common functionality and increase the performance of CPU intensive operations.
- Performed SQL Server TransactSql and Oracle PL/SQL programming tasks (stored procedures, functions, triggers, etc.) via Enterprise Manager and SQLPlus.
- Created custom reports with Visual Studio and Crystal Reports.
Masters Of Science
Computer Consultant I Resume
Headline : Computer Consultant is responsible for the business and technical aspects of a company's IT infrastructure. The role is to help ensure the business goals are met by identifying and addressing IT issues, implementing solutions that are cost-effective, and managing the implementation of new technology.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, POS, Customer Service Skills, Inventory, Management, Network Security, Research.
- Authored clear and concise documentation for processes and client instruction.
- Provided timely and comprehensive support of the Information Technology Systems in use at Centocor's R&D IM division.
- Propagated the sharing of technical information and problem resolutions.
- Participated and at times lead projects to leverage technology and innovation.
- Served as one of the primary implementers of the CyberLAB system.
- Provided Administration and organization of the project teams in Leapfrog.
- Implemented an Application Support portal that disseminated information and provided request forms.
- Established support processes, policies, and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction as well as optimal operational efficiency.
Computer Consultant I Resume
Summary : Seeking a career with a well-established company where skills are implemented and enhanced. Strong interpersonal, communication and training skills with capability to work under pressure to ensure customer satisfaction.
Skills : Troubleshooting, Microsoft Windows operating systems all, Typing, Electrical, Networking, Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Macintosh operating systems all.
- Assisted field techs with issues and permission structure with the project dealing with profile and patient transfer of file that were created in the field.
- Support of desktops, laptops, servers, and printers Support of Win XP, Vista and Win 2007.
- Software and hardware setup Repair hardware replacement of power supplies, motherboard, memory, hard drives, processors, heat sinks, video cards, cables and consistent software troubleshooting.
- Setup print devices and any other accessories.
- Train customers on how to use and navigate the system efficiently.
- Helped people with all types of IT issues from simple printer issues to software reconfigurations.
- Have experience working on laptops and am Dell Certified.
Computer Consultant/Specialist Resume
Summary : An Information Technology professional with 20 years of industry experience. Worked in a broad range of technologies which include Client/Server and Mainframe.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Editing.
- Performed analytical and programming activities associated with Y2K compliances.
- Provided technical support to the Y2K conversion team.
- Developed technical documentation and test plans for Y2K compliance.
- Assisted in Y2K software analysis and testing.
- Coded new programs as well as made modifications to existing Adabas Natural programs for Y2K compliance using Natural Construct / Predict.
- Maintained, enhanced, and added new functionality to the Human Resource and Distribution DataBase systems in a VSE environment.
- Developed programs that extract information for the Lawson Financials & HR Payroll system.
Computer Consultant/Operator Resume
Objective : Seasoned business/systems analyst with 19 years of experience and demonstrated success as a systems analyst in designing, creating, implementing and managing system solutions from conception to implementation. Special expertise in problem solving, workflow systems analysis, procedures redesign and user training.
Skills : .NET, SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Oracle.
- Work with various companies in the area helping with their computer systems particularly in the areas of inventory management and tracking.
- Wrote purchase order and inventory management system for mining company.
- Interviewed company employees and determined user requirements.
- Programed in VB .NET with SQL server backend.
- Developed ad hoc queries and reporting in Crystal Reports.
- Setup cloud based installation and updates.
- Integrated data collection between Kronos time clock system and custom payroll system for large furniture manufacturing company.
- Created custom reports and export files to eliminate duplicate data entry for HR and Accounting departments.
Computer Consultant/Instructor Resume
Summary : Experienced team leader and project leader. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to train and motivate others. Self motivated and dedicated to any task presented. A self-starter able to set and reach goals. Able to work under pressure and accomplish tasks to meet deadlines.
Skills : JAMF JSS, Apple Mac OS, Apple.
- Supported a variety of customers from home users to small business users.
- Repaired both Apple and Windows computers.
- Delivered new machines and setup to customer needs.
- Setup and configured workstations and printers on network.
- Added RAM, Hard Drives, Video cards, Peripherals, DVD and CD Rom Drives on Desktop as well as Laptop PCs.
- Assisted users in connecting to the network when connectivity is lost.
- Performed upgrades to existing customer workstations by moving customer data to new machines and rejoining to existing network.
- Configured external users for remote desktop access to home and/or office networks.
Computer Consultant Resume
Objective : Experience with a wide range of codec's including Flash, Windows Media, Experience with a variety of resolutions and frame rates including Background delivering encoded formats to Internet websites.
Skills : Computer Consultant, Microsoft User Specialist, A+ Hardware Training, Inventory Management, Sales.
- Reloaded existing computer systems and prepared new systems for deployment.
- Assisted with purchasing decisions and answered questions regarding computer configurations.
- Provided product assistance and support for specifications, performance, connections, setup, and product features.
- Greeted customers, answered phone calls and directed communications to staff members.
- Removed virus/malware and performed system backups.
- Setup and operated all forms of multimedia equipment.
- Trained and directed more than 10 part time student employees.