Computer Operator Resume
Headline : Motivated team player eager to obtain a networking position with a stable and progressive organization which will utilize my skills and offer opportunities for professional growth.
Skills : Configuring Routers. Wan Connection. Routing Access List. Installations Of Windows 2003/XP. Maintainng, Troubleshooting And Reparing Of Network And Desktop Peripheals.
- Operate computer systems and associated equipments.
- Initiate controlled shutdown and restart of server systems.
- Perform basic network administration task including: password maintenance, active directory, drive mapping, wired/wireless interface configuration, disk imaging, folder creation and rights management.
- Researching routing audits of system resources and physical inventory of HRSD IT assets to ensure accuracy and accountability.
- Run production and test jobs as scheduled (Cosbatch), insuring successful completion of all jobs by reviewing the jobs control language (JCL) listing for each process.
- Responsible for installing UNIX and Windows operating systems.
- Monitor operating systems, DBMS, and networks.
- Work closely with system users to ensure proper handling of electronic data files in the billing and payment process.
Bachelor Of Science
Night Computer Operator Resume
Summary : Information Systems Technology Professional with proven successes in operating and maintaining mission critical systems. Recognized for developing and implementing procedures that increase the efficiency and effectiveness of network support operations. Optimizes resources to achieve maximum productivity with minimum cost. Team contributor and independent thinker. Provides superior customer service to internal and external clients through frequent and timely communications.
Skills : Unix, MS SQL, Toad, Remedy.
- Maintained overall operation of the Automated Pharmacy Command Center (APCC.) Accurately and promptly resolved performance issues related to supported systems.
- Utilized VERITAS Net Backup to perform system backups.
- Scheduled and distributed backup reports to PAC (Pharmacy Automated Controller) monitoring groups.
- Created custom Structured Query Language (SQL) queries per customer requests and delivered results in a timely manner.
- Developed and implemented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Automated Pharmacy Command Center.
- Performed Operational Qualification (OQ), Performance Qualification (PQ) and Integrated Testing (IT.) Ensured quality assurance goals were achieved by submitting and reviewing customer satisfaction surveys.
- Conducted daily audits and quality audits.
Computer Operator/Cashier Resume
Headline : Hard-working, entry-level IT, looking to apply my education and experience to a job in the technology field. Areas of proficiency include software maintenance, computer hardware, C++ programming language, Java, and others.
Skills : Computer Operator.
- Operates computer and peripheral equipment to process data and perform a variety of support functions.
- Facilitated communications between management, support teams and business users.
- Ensure and verify the accuracy of all data.
- Performs first level help desk duties including troubleshooting of issues and access control.
- Monitors production systems, ATM and network performance tools to report outages and suspected problems.
- Observe operation of equipment, control panels, error lights, verification printouts, error messages, and faulty output or machine stoppages.
- Participates in upgrades/installation projects.
- Created and updated support documents; specifically in HTML format for use in an active support and production role.
Associates Of Applied Science
IT Computer Operator Resume
Headline : Computer Operator: 03 year experience as a Computer Operator at surgical company DR. Fridges in Sialkot as a Q.A department Store Officer: 01 year's work experience as Store Officer in Emirates Supply Chain Services (Pvt.) Ltd. (Formerly Sharaf Logistics Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd.)(Unilever Pakistan) BPO (Business Processing Officer) Unilever, Nestle & Mondelez Project for Emirates Supply Chain Services (Pvt.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Management, Information Systems, Customer Service Support, Administrative Support, Administrative Support, Marketing, Inventory Management, Sales.
- Provided triage help-desk support to computer users.
- Generated work order and paged technician.
- Performed daily backup procedures and monitored interface engines.
- Processed and monitor employee database for computer security clearance; schedule computer system(s) required training; HBOC, EPIC, ESI, IDX, PIXYS/RENLAR, LAWSON.
- Generated, compiled, and distributed weekly batch patient financial reports for department heads.
- Generated delinquent accounts report and submitted electronic file to collection agencies.
- Ordered, distributed, and inventoried employee cell phones, pagers, laptops, and peripheral equipment.
Certification In Surgery
Computer Operator Lead Resume
Summary : Experienced administrative professional with over 8 years experience processing exceptional knowledge of computer operations and public communications. Essential contributor of logistics and data entry of annual trade shows. Determined researcher dedicated to providing accurate and timely answers to clients and peers. Collaborator continually recognized by peers and supervisors as being a responsible, dependable, and motivated team player.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Speaks French fluently, Russian and Spanish language skills, Customer Service, Mac OS X, Windows.
- Successfully trained 15 treasurers in the school system on the use of financial software, which enabled them to adequately manage funds in their respective departments.
- Consistently collaborated with program directors on reconciling federal budgets ensuring required funds available for all upcoming program expenses.
- Provided federal budget program directors with recommendations on budget transfers providing coverage for shortages and use of carryover funds.
- Generated monthly reports for senior leadership of all departments and schools for reconciliation for expenses and review accounts in compliance.
- Actively collaborated with assistant finance officer to reduce downtime of AS400 mainframe and ensure system available for use during working hours for school system employees.
- Ensuring that school system employees were able to effectively and efficiently complete their work.
- Attentively generated reports using Query/400, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Access for finance department to review department or school accounts, identify issues, and prepare for audits.
- Successfully installed PFT updates to mainframe AS400 to ensure latest fixes and patches applied to maintain security of mainframe IBM software.
B.S. In Business Administration
Associate Computer Operator Resume
Objective : Experienced IT professional poised to step into a supervisory or management position, solid academic knowledge and hands-on experience with hardware and software. Strong customer focus and exceptional rapport building skills.
Skills : Vendor relations, Software testing, Analytical and forward thinking, Prioritizing tasks, Results oriented, Personal credibility, Time management, Conflict resolution, Fostering teamwork, Building collaborative relationships.
- Provided mainframe and personal computer support for hospital administrative and clinical staff.
- Monitored systems for overuse and errors to proactively resolve problems.
- Installed hardware, software, and network connections.
- Troubleshoot and repaired scanners, printers, terminals, PC's and thin clients.
- Terminated cables and added network connections for new installs of PC's, thin clients, and Pixis machines.
- Monitored active jobs, line status, output queues, job queues, and remote sites on the AS400.
- Supported software and hardware, as well as configured new PC's and thin clients.
- Ensured proper printing of reports, time cards, collection letters, AP and payroll checks, payroll vouchers, and patient statements.
BS Information Systems
Computer Operator/Customer Service Support Resume
Objective : Computer Operator Sr., Skilled at resolving complex customer service issues in a timely manner. 20+ years in technical and customer support roles. Effectively identifies problems using advanced troubleshooting skills and extensive IT background. Enjoys troubleshooting to find solutions to technical issues.
Skills : <div>Ability to Use Positive Language, Clear Communication Skills.</div>
- Ensuring the availability of online files during working hours in accordance with established Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- Responsible for monitoring all hardware consoles and responding to required messages.
- Operate all data center equipment, including multiple mainframes and numerous mid-range and LAN servers for Production regions.
- Monitor access to Data Centers, monitor error reporting software, open and annotate tickets for problems encountered.
- Responsible for printing reports and requests on multiple Xerox platforms, checking for quality and accuracy of the printed output, and assist in finishing and shipping of specialty products.
- Responsible for training, evaluating and providing feedback concerning training, and answering questions of staff members.
- Attend shift turnover meetings, as well as prepare and review the documents needed for these meetings.
- Responsible for limited supervisory functions in the absence of a shift supervisor.
Computer Operator I Resume
Objective : VIPIN KUMAR Mobile:  Address: Ho. No-69, Ecotech III, Toy City Distt- G.B Nagar (U.P) To learn and function effectively in an organization and be able to deliver to the bottom line. To constantly upgrade my knowledge, skills & make a difference in whatever I do.
Skills : Microsoft Windows., Microsoft Office.
- Managed timely off-site archiving of comprehensive tape inventory for Distributed Systems, Telecom and Desktop Computing business units.
- Ensured media security with responsibility for media updates, replacements and destruction.
- Reconciled all media with offsite storage vendor and in-house reports.
- Escorted/unloaded media from the storage vendor and tracked every tape for reporting purposes.
- Assisted engineers with server maintenance and equipment cleanliness.
- Investigated root cause of failed backups and restores.
- Escalated all hardware concerns to management.
- Supported 24/7 turnover process and executed/recorded Management Report information.
Associate Computer Operator Resume
Headline : Seeking full time busy office position where my typing and computer skills are utilized. I am currently unemployed.
Skills : Customer Service, Typing 65 WPM, Phone Skills, Computer Skills, Supervisory, Social Media Marketing, Excel, Word, Word Processing, Credit Analysis.
- Worked in data centers at two locations on rotating shifts.
- Monitor and respond to AS400 system using monitoring tools such as Net I/Q, HP Openview, and BMC.
- Executed production batch jobs using multiple scheduling packages such as Tidal, Tandem, and BMC Enterprise and ensure successful execution and completion.
- Troubleshoot all errors and rerun jobs as needed.
- Responsible for creating tickets detailing issues, applying severity to ticket, and notifying appropriate group.
- Daily maintenance and rebooting of servers.
- Issuing passwords so that an individual with proper clearance could log into a particular application.
ASSOCIATES In TECHNOLOGY
Computer Operator Assistant Resume
Summary : To work for a reputable company as a Computer Operator where a strong background in handling troubleshooting procedures and providing technical support to users can be utilized to engender smooth technical operation.
Skills : ISeries Computer Operator.
- Monitored and controlled an iSeries system console to process and complete jobs.
- Manipulated printer spool files and output queues in order to process reports and documents on required print devices or transfer to Nautilus (document imaging and management system).
- Scheduled Daily activities - Defined, performed and controlled daily Backups.
- Control Network status through Solarwinds.
- Participated in the Disaster Recovery and Contingency Test.
- Provided first-level problem determination (of hardware, software, or job related); created problem tickets through ITSM; corrected problem or escalated to appropriate personnel.
- Maintained the physical inventory of computer operations supplies in a designated storage area and kept the various operations areas stocked with the supplies necessary for daily production.
Computer Operator Analyst Resume
Summary : Mainframe Computer Operator. Over 25 years solid experience. Will add value to your Company's Operations. Will respond to the needs of your company with a sense of urgency. Will accept multiple job responsibilities and complete tasks in a timely manner. Will anticipate your customer's needs, react respectively, and take the initiative to resolve problems efficiently. Will work independently as well as within a team setting.
Skills : Circuit boards, chips, processors, and peripheral equipment.
- Monitoring and testing of new server based systems before placed into full production environment.
- Perform daily settlement functions including creating settlement files and sending them via FTP for processing.
- Ensure Settlement files are created and transmitted to processors before daily bank deadlines.
- Monitor the processing of settlement files for various cruise lines and escalate errors accordingly.
- Perform steps and coordinate various support personnel during maintenance and upgrade releases.
- Perform level 1 troubleshooting and open tickets as after hours and overflow helpdesk support.
- Provide Support for all system processing and ensure the quality and accuracy of processing of data for all Credit Card processing of Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club and JCB using Connect Direct.
- System monitoring of Microsoft Windows 2000/NT and Unix Servers through Big Brothers and Nagios Network Monitoring software.
Sr. Associate Computer Operator Resume
Objective : A self-starter with ability to quickly learn new skills in a fast paced environment. An organized and resourceful individual, excellent at problem solving. Versatile and collaborative, able to work with internal customers and vendors of all levels.
Skills : Extensive experience with OS/390 and AS/400 mainframe platforms. Experience working with JES and Cobol programming languages. Working knowledge of Windows Word, Outlook, Excel, and Access.
- Ensured local and remote data center computing systems and peripherals were operational and available to process work.
- Completed jobs according to schedule and handled all output according to instructions.
- Responded to user service requests and trouble calls and provided assistance to users, internal staff, and vendors in the researching, testing, and correcting of all data center problems.
- Monitored the availability of computing components.
- Operated magnetic tape and disk equipment, printers, mass storage equipment, and other peripheral equipment used in a computer operation.
- Handled computer room security/entry Prepared equipment for operation; obtained, loaded and unloaded magnetic tapes, disks, paper and mass storage devices; and monitored machine operations.
- Operated computers during routine production or conversion runs.
- Removed and prepared output for distribution, assisted in maintaining required records and performed routine maintenance operations on equipment.
Mainframe Computer Operator Resume
Objective : To work in an organization where I can use my skills and knowledge to deliver value added results as well as further enhance my learning and develop my career in the field of recruiting.
Skills : I Am Highly Skilled In The Use Of Computers Including.
- Responsible for daily and monthly report running and distributing them to management.
- Responsible for daily backups and operations and making sure the system was running properly.
- Troubleshot printer and computer problems faced by users and changed out hardware and software as necessary.
- Answered and evaluated system messages to make sure the system was functioning smoothly.
- Performed various balancing procedures as backup for Accounting and coordinated with them to fix problems with the balances.
- Provided technical support for computer users and made sure employees were up to speed on the software.
- Created reports using DBMS and distributed them to the appropriate person who requested the report.
BS In Administration Of Justice
Computer Operator Resume
Summary : Marine Corps Infantry combat veteran who is attending school full time for business management and marketing. Currently looking for a job to excel in to get my foot into the door at a great company. Looking to put the hard work ethic And attention to detail I learned in the marines to become a valuable asset to any team Highlights Multi-Task Management Strategic planning Computer Proficient Experience with power tools Results-oriented Conflict resolution Problem resolution Eye for detail.
Skills : CCNA, A+, Security+, Skills VOIP, SSH, Public-Private.
- Generated financial reports such as month end, quarterly, payroll and commission reports, upon authorized request using AS400 system.
- Protected organization's values by respecting all confidential information.
- Observed and monitored employee's computer usage to ensure company policy was followed.
- Prioritized and completed daily reports for authorized managers.
- Responsible for daily backup tapes with extreme care to maintain integrity of all data.
- Collaborated within department to execute daily job runs.
- Created and executed test runs for all new company wide system applications.
- Troubleshoot and analyzed problem runs, system application failures, and errors.