IT Systems Analyst I Resume
Summary : Experienced IT professional, with many years of success leading all phases of diverse technology projects with Good experience in design, development and implementation of business applications in client/server and Web based Environments.
Skills : Informatica Cloud, Cognos 8/10 Framework Manager, Analysis Studio, Models, Oracle BI Discoverer, Crystal Reports Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C#, .NET, Java, Shell Scripting, PHP, ColdFusion
- Led the project and involved in developing, testing, debugging, creating changesets and documented solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Developed apex classes, triggers, and visualforce pages as per business requirements.
- Administered permissions and setting up of the audit trail to gather information about client usage.
- Developed user interfaces for product cross reference and attribute application for local and global customers. Involved as an active member of the team in developing, implementing the business logic as mentioned in the functional specifications.
- Assisted the Business and configuration team with scheduling/completing customer-specific requests and managing requirements via Team Foundation Server.
- Developed and modified stored procedures and supporting objects according to dynamically changing requests.
- Worked on MySQL and SQL servers to help the Product Management team ensure that client requirements are achieved.
IT Systems Analyst (Temp) Resume
Objective : My long-term goal is to secure a challenging and leading role in the field of business analysis and intelligence. My education and work experience has allowed me to understand the application of information technology in enhancing user experience and business benefits.
Skills : Project Life cycle Management, Quality Assurance, System Migrations, Project Scheduling, Team Leadership, Budget Planning, Database, SQL
- Tested for acceptance of system changes and perform analysis on process and system measurements.
- Functional Requirement and design documentation using UML, Use Cases, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams and Entity Relationship diagrams.
- Performed gap analysis on business rules, system process flows, user administrations and other requirements.
- Led acceptance testing. Code review and System Integration Testing of all Finance Modules in CRM.
- Worked closely with the different department HODs to validate and review data from Oracle database for migration into the CRM.
- Acted as a technical liaison between business end users & software development vendors.
- Provides required business and/or technical support for both project and production related activities.
IT Systems Analyst II Resume
Objective : Seeking a fulfilling position in Information Technology of all IT needs that offers growth opportunities and allows me to utilize my leadership skills and experience. Windows Server Active Directory Cisco Technologies POS Support HP Server Hardware Technical Support HP Openview Dell PowerEdge Servers HP ProLiant Dell PowerVault Help Desk Tickets IBM Servers Cisco Routers HP Blade NOC SQL.
Skills : Network Printers, Switch / Server Configuration, Windows Server 2003, 2008, Active Directory, Dell, IBM, HP Servers, SQL 2008, 2014
- Advising and recommending areas of program planning, business management, budget execution and program.
- Configure, test, repair, replace, and relocate systems and/or network components as necessary with effective.
- Follow-up with the equipment or users and Maintain the equipment inventory for production and backup stock. Ensure each system interfaces and interrelates with each other and ancillary departments.
- Document and distribute information regarding critical or unusual problems / situations encountered with resolution for future use by the assist staff and department.
- Provides ongoing evaluation of system to insure updates, upgrades and virus protection is maintained at all times.
- Ensures the security of hipaa and hie compliance for all it systems in the organization.
- Evaluates, monitors and corrects system network issues to avoid system failure and minimize system downtime.
IT Systems Analyst III Resume
Headline : Innovative individual who utilizes his education, leadership, computer technology skills, and teamwork to efficiently succeed any given project at hand. Efficient organizer with the ability to promote positive growth to maximize my potential to be an asset to any company.
Skills : Web Development-HTML, ASP.NET, CMS, C# Database- SQL Windows 7, XP, Vista, Linux, Ubuntu Hardware- CPU/Laptops, Routers, Cat-5 Cabling, Switches
- Developed over 200 gherkin test case scenarios utilizing microsoft test manager (mtm); Manually written/tested over 250 gherkin test scenarios for automation.
- Integrates agile scrum environment practices through visual studios team foundation server (tfs); Perform smoke and regression testing for gainweb releases to live production.
- Organized and performs liaison for iterations planning meetings (ipm) for prioritization of future allocated work.
- Gatekeeper/manages and performs all code pushes for trimark internal application development to production.
- Built and created test matrix to ensure maximum testing scenarios meet all required specification.
- Solicit all necessary requirement through liaison with the business owners for all current and upcoming projects.
- Runs multiple automation scripts through test complete 9 and 10 for both magic and gainweb environments.
Senior IT Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : Versatile IT Systems Analyst with a reputation for providing superior value to organizations demanding the highest level of quality, creativity and customer service. Influential leader capable of building cohesive and productive teams. ITIL v3 Foundation certified, A+ certification training.
Skills : Project Management Documentation, Site Management, Windows 7 and 10; MacOS, VMware, Parallels, Windows Server 2008, 2012; Active Directory, Office 365 Admin Citrix Desktop, VPN and Remote Desktop MS Office, Visio and Project, Mac Office Landesk, Gotoassist, Team Viewer
- Maintain an understanding of the technical architecture supporting the organization's various database applications ( nextgen and gemms), as well as the data flows between systems and etl.
- Identify and implement solutions that provide efficient information processing and strong data integrity.
- Analyze functional requirements, data relationships, and attributes, resulting in data flows.
- Develops and writes sql reports to store, locate, and retrieve specific, data, and information.
- Consult with managerial, analysts, and accounting department, as deemed pertinent, personnel to clarify program intent workflows and, identify data fields and suggest changes.
- Provided a wide range of planning, implementation, training, and functional support for ambulatory electronic health record (ehr).
- Participate in evaluation and analysis of customer it requests under minimal supervision to evaluate client needs and implement it solutions in areas of responsibility to support the department's core business.
Masters in IT
IT Systems Analyst & Consultant Resume
Summary : Experienced Systems Analyst, in search of opportunities to enhance software quality and delivery. Interested in mobile and enterprise web applications, agile or traditional project methodology, automated testing.
Skills : Oracle, SQL, Business Objects, Quality Center, Visio, Adaptive, Toad, PPM, IMR, Requisite Pro, Informatica, Cla/Pla, Capis, Pacer, Sircon, Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Visio/Outlook/Project.
- Participate in business requirements gathering sessions with business analysts and other stakeholders.
- Analyze business requirements to create detailed systems requirements documentation (srds), process flows and performs system impact analysis, ensuring quality and completeness of all deliverables and obtaining necessary srd sign-offs.
- Responsible for identifying and documenting both functional and non-functional systems requirements, ensuring quality systems requirements documentation (srd) is delivered to the development team.
- Identify needed it stakeholders and consult with appropriate it partners to effectively design solutions for non-functional, security and reporting requirements.
- Facilitate design sessions between developers, business analysts and testers to construct solutions that meet business needs and project goals.
- Initiate peer review discussions and incorporate feedback into systems requirement documents.
- Design screen / ui mockups for requirements documents to assist development teams in building screens.
IT Systems Analyst (Healthcare) Resume
Objective : 10+ years of experience encompassing wide range of skill sets and roles exhibiting strong management and technical skills. - End to end Project Management experience including impact analysis, scope management, solution delivery, resource and financial management. - Extensive experience in insurance product development using JAD, Waterfall and Agile methodology.
Skills : IBM Assembler, COBOL, CICS, C/C++, JAVA, PL/SQL, DB2 Software: Remedy, RT, Lotus Notes, ISPF, TSO, Xpediter, VSAM, JCL, File Aid, QMF, BMC Catalog Manager, Service Now, TOAD, XML SPY, Office 2013, Rally, SOAP UI, Visio, SharePoint, ALM
- Coordinate and facilitate sessions to elicit business/technical requirements for healthcare provider system.
- Discover, explore and perform analysis of provider's data coming from various consumer's application to mainframe system and mainframe to bdpass (hadoop environment).
- Map data from source systems (DB2) to hadoop environment and from hadoop to front end applications.
- Work with scrum team to identify and recommend design/solutions that would work across different applications.
- Worked with BAS to identify business rules that are scheduled for current sprint and api for those rules.
- Develop and document detailed user stories, acceptance criteria, flow diagrams and business rules.
- Conduct walk-throughs with technical and business teams. Ensure signoffs are completed in time for development and qa to start. Used sharepoint for approvals from tech team and business owners.
IT Systems Analyst (Contract) Resume
Summary : Obtain an IT position with an organization that will maximize the use of my IT knowledge, management skills, quality assurance, training experience, and business process improvement skills.
Skills : Agile Methodologies, Visio, SharePoint, Requirements Gathering, Process Improvement, Physical Security, SDLC Agile/Waterfall, Testing, Cellular Communications, Business Analysis, IT Strategy, Network Security
- Responsible for programming micros, digital inputs, and outputs for the security of aep government regulated buildings and substations.
- Work closely with it management to ensure all facilities are knowledgable of the policies and procedures of the organization and federal requirements.
- Provided hands on and remote support at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, and configuring systems and applications.
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow ups to ensure the problem was completely resolved.
- Conduct regular self audits of all facilities to ensure that all access controls are operating according to organization standards.
- Respond to all alarms and alerts that may signify a physical security violation, assess the situation and remedy it as quickly as possible to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Report all and any issues to it management as well as operational management to ensure all parties are aware of any potential security violations.
IT Systems Analyst & Consultant Resume
Summary : To secure a position in a progressive company that will utilize my computer knowledge, accounting knowledge, strong leadership skills, organizational abilities, technical writing skills and business experience.
Skills : Project Management, Requirements Gathering, Vendor Relations, Testing, Process Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, Quality Assurance, Team Leader, Issue Management
- Medical workflow management - analyze, evaluate, design and propose changes to current applications for most efficient business processes.
- Project management - work with various departments to come up with resolutions to complex issues and also work on improving business processes. Determine ways that the departments can use current applications to improve the daily operations within each department. Use of microsoft project for various projects within the company. Use the waterfall model to manage projects.
- Upgrades - prepare for and perform various upgrades to current applications. Perform weekend upgrades to involve testing on various databases and servers to ensure the company will not have down time.
- Sql/access databases - design, create and manage databases for various departments and companies. Sql server - run sql scripts on common config tables in databases and also configure ssms to connect to a sybase database to run queries against.
- Databases - diagnose and repair issues within facets, macess, formworks, visual cactus, hp exstream, healthcare edi and any other application used within the company structure.
- Technical writing and training - write all technical documents for operation, configuration, programming and use of equipment and applications. Read and understand manufacturer's documentation and manuals. Train others on operation and use of equipment, software and/or processes.
- Computers and printers - troubleshoot and repair equipment as needed, connecting remotely to devices in various locations. Support various issues including programming/scripting within all applications used by the companies within the united health group umbrella. Use proxy and jabber to connect to various computers on the network. Provide 7x24x365 days of support on a rotating schedule with other team members.
Associate IT Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in a fast-paced and ambitious environment that can offer mentoring, exciting projects, and opportunities for career growth while engaging my skill set of technology integration, systems analysis, and software design.
Skills : Development, Database Administration, Database Management Excel, Analysis
- Designed and implemented relational mysql databases that manages information that.
- Include: drop shipment orders, customer data, employee data, and a testing database for projects in development.
- Manage and support project delivery requirements from product design phase to post.
- Assess and propose software solutions to operations and development teams while determining the impact of solutions on the existing software systems and business.
- Developed software that is used daily to: decrease processing time of end user returns by 80% (8 hours), decrease processing time of invoices and check auditing by 50% (2. 5 hours), and increase output of drop ship orders by 85% (2000 orders per hour).
- Responsible for analyzing operations and developing strategies to increase efficiency, effectiveness, streamline it processes, and guide implementation of the best solutions.
- Create numerous simple to complex queries involving self joins, sub-queries, cases, and defined variables that are utilized by various departments daily.